36

While Yaya was still careing bobooy's soft silky hair,he slowly open his eyes and only to be meet by her brown honey eyes.She then felt so happy as a drop tears escape from her eyes and it landed on boboiboy's face.

"Yaya I had a dream"he spoke looking towards her crying figure.Yaya then swipe her tears away and listen to him."What is it?"she ask."I dreamed that you and ying are gonna die"boboiboy spoke as Yaya were shocked hearing it as she quickly hugged him."It's not true boboiboy,that's not gonna happen.I promise,me and ying are going to be still alive and return home safely"Yaya said letting out her soft caring smile as boboiboy smiled back and tried his self to sit.Tarung who was looking at them from his so called castle grit his teeth in annoyance as one of his strongest tool was taken away from from him.He then marched towards their direction not waiting for adudu's report if he succed to kill of their remaining friends back at their guild.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you two,but we still have a problem to be solve right now.You can do the lovey thingy later"ying interrupted as Yaya's face turns red like an tomato as boboiboy just playfully rolled his eyes on his cheerful,rapper and supportive friend."Yeah whatever ying.You were always interrupting people on their business,I should've forgot that"boboiboy murmured as ying just let out a laugh and soon there other friends walk towards them."Glad to see your okay now buddy"fang said while tapping his rival shoulder."Yeah sorry for hurting you guys.Wheres Gopal anyway?"he ask as he didn't felt the presence of his food lover friend."Well the last time we see him and Gopal is that they away when the fight started and probably they were still in the castle, hiding their butts in"edolas Yaya said as boboiboy raise his brow on her."Hey you and Yaya are look the same?Don't tell me---.Yaya how could you?Why didn't you tell me that you have a twin"boboiboy cried as he received a smuck from Yaya and ying."Baka!Were not on earth,were in edolas.A world reverse to ours"ying said."Yes and also the people in here has some reverse personalities like edolas fang,he wears a hoodie in here and fang on our world doesn't but still they were still the same a popularity maniac and still obsessed with carrot donut,also edolas fang refer ying in this world as ying sama(lady ying)"Yaya said as boboiboy slowly process the information he got and nodded.

"Hi I'm boboiboy from earthland,nice to meet you all"boboiboy said looking at the edolas gang minus gopal."Hi boboiboy,I'm Yaya the sexiest on our guild,ying the tapops tactician,fang the popularity maniac,and boboiboy the most powerful of all of us and also he is the prince in here"Yaya introduce as the said person wave their hands towards him."Woah,did you say,the other self of me here is a prince.Thats a f*cling cool"boboiboy exclaim but then Yaya smucked his head."Don't use that language,it's unapporiate"Yaya said as boboiboy slowly nod while rubbing his head.

"Hahahaha so brave of you too have a little conversation while you were still on the battlefield"tarung voice echoed towards their heads as they look over to see tarung was standing five meters away from them with a bunch of metal pipes and crushed metal wall floating around him.The boys then quickly put the girls on their back,sheilding them from any attack."Guys listen,me and boboiboy followed by the two fangs will be the one to attack first and you guys see to it that you can find an opening to attack"edolas boboiboy said looking at the girls direction as they nod on him."And all so becarefull"he warned as the four of them launch there selves towards tarung while dodging the metal pipe on there way.

Kaizo and edolas Eha,

Eha was panting heavily, impaling her sword at the ground and use it as her support.Infront of her was a panting kaizo was was on his knees looking towards her direction.Both of them just exchange their strongest blow to determine who is the strongest energy manipulator but as the scene they were facing now they conclude that they were just equal, but they will have to die first before they admit it to each other.