35

Edolas Yaya and earthland ying

"Too slow"edolas ying said as she was currently dodging all of Yaya's punches and on the same time ying join with her super speed kicks but none of them hit her with that."Hey your just lucky were reserving our energy for later"ying shouted annoyingly hearing those words come out from the other ying."And why would are you reserving your energy?Are you saying your not fighting me with your full energy?"edolas ying asked."We were reserving our energy so that we ca--"ying was suddenly cutt of by edolas Yaya."Ying don't tell her about that.We don't want them to destroy our plan.Come on let's attack her together,I knew her power energy was running out low"edolas Yaya said kneeling on the floor before dashing towards edolas ying with her fist as ying nod and run next to her and prepare for her kick.

"Tsk,your not learning aren't you?"edolas ying said as she prepared her sword and dashed too to there side and it's created a big wave making the three of them landed on each walls.Slowly getting out from impaling her self on the wall,ying look over to Yaya was now on the ground while wiping some blood stains in her mouth while looking at the other ying direction."Are you okay Yaya?"ying asked as Yaya just nod and gave her a smile.She return it by giving her a smile also and then went back to look at their opponent.They clearly seen her making herself out of the walls as she then let out a laugh."Ehh what is she laughing?"edolas Yaya asked das ying shrugged her head for she don't know about it too.

"My,my you really wanted to become a firefly right now eh"edolas ying said tilting her head on the right side as her shoulder length hair was now down and some stripes of her navy blue hair was covering her left eye and only to see her right eye was covered with blood and she was clearly looking at them with an urge to kill them."Ehh she's so scary"ying thought."Don't be afraid ying,it's just the affect of the black force on her it's making her like a pshyco"Yaya commented."And what do you mean being a firefly huh?"ying asked while looking at edolas ying slowly walking to them while pulling her sword who was making a small sound on the floor.

"Ohh you don't know?Hhahaha it's just a little story says when you died here in edolas you will become a firefly and you will be the one who will going to protect your love one but I don't believe about that but also I want to know if it's that story was true and I'm going to make you two as a test sample ahhahaahah"edolas ying said as she approach them with her great speed but to yings sharp eyes she notice some stone attached on yings forehead after she got hitted on a light ray from the sun and there she concluded maybe it's the one who were controlling there friend.

"Yaya focus your attack on her forehead"ying shouted making edolas Yaya confuse."Why?"she asked."Just don't asked some questions and follow me"ying said and started to run and Yaya follow her."Super speed kick"ying attack as edolas ying then dodge it and ying tried to give her some kicks too then she saw some opening for Yaya to attack and she signalled her.

"Mighty punch"edolas Yaya attack straight into her bestfriend forehead making her thrown back to the wall.Smoke covered them for about a second then they heard some broken sound and after it they saw edolas ying laying on the ground unconscious."Yehey we did"they cheered and then go and check there friend."Phew she's okay but I think I got punch her harder hehe"edolas Yaya said checking her precious friend condition while ying on the  other hand was looking for their other friends."Since she's okay now,let's go help the others"ying said as edolas Yaya stood up quickly and they both find there other friends.Passing at the corner they both stop on there tracks as they heard someone shouted in there.

"You have the ability to control telekinesis?"it was clearly edolas boboiboy's voice and they saw him and edolas fang was floating infront of their evil king."No,my ability is magnet manipulation now preapre to die"tarung spoke and grab some metal pipe from the castle ceiling and point it towards there direction.