Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 13

2.5K 78 59
By shadow1dark2night

I took the image from Google and just added the bruise. (Not my real art)

***
Tora tagged along with his sister and Katsuki.

______ had to go to her father before they go home.

"I seriously can't believe you're still with them.." Tora said glaring at her as she got out of Katsuki's car.

She just fixed her shirt.

"Both of you just stay in here I'll be out in a few minutes." She said ignoring Tora's comment.

Tora rolled his eyes as she left going into the building.

Katsuki looked over at Tora. "She told me you left the family, why didn't you take her with you if your dads a jerk."

Tora stared out the window watching _____ enter the building.

"...she wanted to stay. Dad's got this possessive lock around her...she thinks it's love but it's just empty stupid nothing. I left cause they didn't want me to love who I love or to be free or to do as I please...he's a real monster wait till you meet him and his fake smile. Actually..I kinda think he likes _____ no, I know he has a soft spot for _____. Maybe that's why she won't leave him..._____'s the only one who excepted me but it's not like I could live with only her exception. Sooo I left. That family is a fucking joke." Tora said glaring.

Katsuki noticed this dark side of Tora when talking about their family.

"Ive met him and he's already on my hate list." Katsuki said.

"That makes two of us." Tora said leaning back into the seat. "What about the mega Bitch? You met her yet?"

"..What?"

Tora looked at Katsuki's confused face and changed the subject.

"So you must be real special if she told you about him huh?" Tora asked looking at Katsuki just going back and talking about their dad.

"What part of we're dating did you not get?"

"Right...sorry she never talks about it. I lost touch with her a few years ago cause I went to sea for a trip. I kinda feel
guilty for leaving her here alone with him butttt knowing you had her back I'm sure she's fine. How long have you two been together? I'm surprised dad allowed it. Are you famous??" Tora asked him.

"It's only been 2 months..and her dad doesn't know. And I'm a Hero, Pro Hero Dynamight." Katsuki said to him then immediately saw Tora's out burst.

"SHUT UP! She's breaking a rule!? Haha! You must be real special!" Tora laughed "at least you know she actually loves you! Sis would never break a single rule for him. Never! That's what I hated most about her in the past. But now that I'm here I'm down to stay and get her out! Dads like the mafia for real he'll kill to get to the top." Tora said

Katsuki just listened to him nodding softly.

Ya I guess she does love me..he smiled softly at that.

He didn't get annoyed of Tora too much anymore.

______  got out of the building after 30 minutes coming back to the car.

"You okay?" Katsuki asked her as she nods blushing red.

"Um..Ya.." she said as he started the car.

"Whatta do in there?" Tora asked.

"Told him what happened. He was fine about it. Didn't say much. But..I got the magazine.." _____ said looking at Katsuki pulling it out from her side blushing.

"Magazine? What-" katsuki stopped the car not even moving from the parking.

He looked at it as Tora looked over their shoulders.

"HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS DID A NUDE PHOTOSHOOT WITHOUT ME!?" Tora yelled grabbing the magazine.

"It's so weird..dad was really happy about it tho, he said more males joined his company and began training and using his products because of it.." _____ said to them.

Katsuki gripped the wheel hearing that.

"Did he now?" Katsuki asked irritated.

"Mhm. He said he wants me to do another shoot, buttt-"

"ANOTHER?! With who?! I'm not letting you go with a different guy!" Katsuki glared at her.

She looked at him as Tora smirked viscously.

"Someone's jellyyyy" Tora said smirking.

"No no, I told him I wouldnt do it with any other guy but you. He was kinda suspicious about that but I just told him if people see me with you the future number 1 we'd just be more famous." _____ explained.

Katsuki sighed in relief hearing that.

"..we have to do another one then?" He asked as she nods.

"I'm sorry I should've asked you first"

"No its fine."

"On the bright side you and I were voted hottest hero duo of the month!" ______ said smiling at him.

Katsuki just shook his head at that but did appreciate it was with her.

He started the car again driving back to his apartment. Tora tagging along the ride listening to them talk.

***
Once they got to Katsuki's place he threw a pillow and blanket on the couch.

"You sleep here." Katsuki said as he looked at Tora.

He then grabbed _____'s arm.

"Go stay in bed you shouldn't be moving around too much." Katsuki says to her.

"But I'm hungry."

"I'll bring you something."

She nods walking off.

"Waiiittt how come she gets a bed it only makes sense that we all share!" Tora smiled wide.

"No." Both Katsuki and _____ said.

Tora sighed sitting down on the couch. He turned on the tv to just watch while Katsuki cooked up some leftovers before putting a plate for Tora and making a bigger one for ______.

"Dont break anything." Katsuki said to him before walking into the room and closing the door.

______ was changing out of her costume just getting into Katsuki's clothes.

She sat down on the bed looking at her bare legs that were bruised.

He sits down in bed with her handing her the plate.

"Are you not gonna eat??" She asked confused.

"No just eat."

"But what about you?"

"Eat."

"I'll share with you."

He sighed nodding to her to get her to shut up.

She smiled feeding him before feeding herself.

He just looked down at her legs before pulling her closer to his body he winced putting his back against the headboard.

Katsuki just hugs her while she feeds them both.

***
They were watching videos on his phone.

She already finished eating putting the plate on the night stand and cuddling into him.

She closed her eyes resting her head against his chest while he rests his chin on her head.

They relaxed like that before the door opened and Tora screamed running inside and jumping onto the bed with them.

"SPIDER! GO KILL IT!" Tora yelled at them just hugging _____now.

Katsuki glared at him annoyed.

"It won't kill you get out."

"Hell no! You can't leave me alone like that anymore! I'm staying here!!" Tora yelled.

______ sighed.

"Kats.." she said looking at him as Katsuki rolled his eyes getting up.

He grabbed Tora off her and dragged him out to the living room to look for the spider to kill it.

Once he killed it Tora tried to follow him into the room.

"Comeee onnn Sis share him with me! There's room for three on that bed!" Tora whined.

"Hell no." She said as Tora stood by the bed pouting.

Katsuki sat back down as ______ hugged him and glared at Tora.

"Leave. It's late you should be sleeping." She said.

"Share himmm. I promise I'll be niceeee! He's got two hands-"

"TORA!"

Katsuki blushed red. "GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Tora smirked. "Just for one night! Let me sleep with you guyssss!" Tora whined moving to join but ______ zapped him with her lightening sitting in Katsuki's lap and blocking Tora from him.

"Hell to the fucking no! He's mine." She glared.

Tora pouted as Katsuki smirked hearing that from her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her tightly.

"You heard her. Close the door on your way out." Katsuki said to Tora who sighed.

"Fineee" he walked out closing the door as _____ sighed.

Katsuki smiled kissing her shoulder then neck.

"I'm sorry about him.."

"it's fine..but I want to hear you say that last part again. It was hot" Katsuki said smirking.

"What last part??"

"The one where I'm yours." He said tightening his arms around her.

She blushed smiling turning around to face him.

She kissed his lips.

"You're all mine."

He smirked kissing her back before flipping their bodies so he laid on top of her.

She smiled up at him just enjoying the constant kisses from him.

She wrapped her arms around his back tightening them but he just winced.

She pulled away. "Are you okay?!"

"Ya I am..don't worry" he said trying to go back to the kiss but she pulled away.

"Take off your shirt.."

He smirked hearing that reaching for the ends and pulling it off once he did he tried to move closer to her but she stopped him.

"Turn around."

"Turn around?"

She nods.

"_____..."

"Now."

He just groaned annoyed turning around letting her see his back.

Her eyes widen. "KATSUKI WHAT HAPPENED!? Why didn't you say anything this looks so bad!" She said seeing the huge bruise on his back all types of colors throughout it.

"..I said it's nothing."

She frowned.

"Stay here." She said getting up but before he could say something she left.

She got the healing cream to help the bruising go away running back into the room and getting behind him.

"_____ I said it's fine you dont-"

"How badly did you get hit? How did this happen..you could've broken your back..." she said just softly applying the cream.

He winced sitting up straight letting her do what she needed to do.

"A piece of brick landed on my back that's all." Katsuki said to her.

He just didn't want her to know what he did to protect her knowing she'd beat the crap out of him.

She just applied the cream before moving on the bed to face him.

She cupped his face glaring at him.

"You can't stay quiet if you're hurting got that?" She glared being serious but he just smiled at her attempt to make him intimated.

He leaned forward kissing her lips.

She kissed him back but Katsuki never pulled away just having his hands on her thighs while her hands moved to his chest.

Their simple kiss soon turned into a make out.

Katsuki pulled her into his lap forcing her legs around his waist just deepening the kiss using his tongue to push against hers.

He slowly guided her body down on its back hovering above her having their lips connected still.

She felt his hand grab the shirt she was wearing and felt him slowly lift it up while they pulled away for a moment to take it off completely before going back into the make out.

Katsuki then moved his hands to her panties but he didn't take them off just rubbing his fingers against the front.

Her lips quivered against his and he could feel her legs closing.

He forced them back open just rubbing her clit through the fabric.

He heard her soft moans making him smirk.

"Kats.."

He didn't answer..but after a few seconds of rubbing he pulled her panties to the side getting skin to skin feeling how wet she got.

She body trembled under his and he loved it.

She tilted her head up his lips just following down her neck to her collarbone then to her tits.

He smirked hearing her moan to his fingers and tongue.

She just grabbed a pillow placing it over her face to hide her moans.

He laughed moving his fingers faster pulling the pillow down to see her eyes that looked so lustful.

"Don't cover them...hearing your moan's the best part." Katsuki said smirking.

She blushed biting the pillow shaking her head and pointing at the door.

He looked at it then realized why. He sighed.

"Let him hear you I don't care. My house my rules."

She blushed even more as he went faster to get some sounds out of her adding two fingers into her pussy now.

Her eyes rolled back as she hugged the pillow to her face.

He could hear her muffled moans through the pillow and smirked.

He leaned back down kissing between her breasts.

"Come on let me hear a little" he said.

Her body tensed up as he just kissed the side of her boob before sucking on her skin to leave hickies on it.

He sat up staring at her body..everything about it was perfect for him.

He removed his boxers staring at her panties just pulling them off finally seeing her wet pussy drip onto his bed sheets.

"You're making a mess" he commented which made her close her legs but he forced them open again.

He rubbed his dick against her pussy just rubbing it on her clit watching her body shiver in delight.

Her nails dig into the pillow.

"You know you said something I didn't like today." Katsuki said just teasing her with his dick not putting it in.

"How random guys are entering your fathers business because of your nude pictures. I'm okay with showing you off but I want them to know you're mine." Katsuki said watching her squeeze the pillow.

"The shoot will be around next week right? Same guy? I'm sure we can do a little something to make those 'guys' jealous don't you think?" Katsuki asked keeping up the conversation watching her body edge.

She pulled the pillow down looking at him.

"K..katsuki..put it in.." she said

"We're kissing in the next photo shoot." Katsuki said.

She shook her head. "My dad-"

"You sure about that?" He asked removing his dick from her but she gripped the pillow.

"Ok! Ok! .. only if Corey agrees.." she says as he smirked.

He leaned down pulling the pillow away from her and kissing her lips shoving his dick into her in that moment catching her moans into his mouth.

He couldn't help but moan with her it felt amazing, she was perfectly shaping his dick inside of her.

She arched her back moaning Katsuki just pressing his body down against hers.

***
Tora covered his ears annoyed turning up the TV's volume.

"This is so unfair" he whined

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...
68 3 12
ā†³ šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ a jealous bachelor signs a deal with the Devil in order to win over the heart of his first love. ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ Katsuki Baku...
42.4K 748 35
Y/n is a young girl. but she was different from the others since she had to overcome her trauma but with the help of her father Shota, she was able t...
840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...