𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄...

By fuckuho

Very much the rappers that I feel are mad attractive so umm yeaaaa 🦍 (this book was made over a year ago, so... More

Nle choppa (fathers day)
NBA youngboy (studio)
Lil durk (goodmorning)
Nardo Wick (insecure)
Lil tjay (arching back prank)
Tay-k (sorry)
NBA youngboy (nails)
Polo g (Best friend)
NBA youngboy (youtube prnk)
Big Scarr
$not
Lil tjay (hair)
Dusty Locane 🤌🏾
Nba youngboy
Polo g (school)
Polo g
𝕁𝕠𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕕𝕒$$
𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗩𝗼𝗻
Nba youngboy
DUSTY LOCANE
Nle choppa
𝗡𝗯𝗮 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗡𝗯𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
Key Glock
Question.
Nba youngboy + Ben 10
King Von
𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐭. 1
𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐭. 2
Polo g (sneaky link)
Method Man
Polo g
Nle choppa
Polo g (the date) prt. 2
2pac
Pop Smoke
Lil tjay
Quando Rondo
pooter
Dave East
Nardo Wick prt. 1
Nardo Wick prt. 2
Nardo Wick prt. 3
Lil Meech
yvngxchris
NLE Choppa
A$AP Rocky
Jay Critch
NBA youngboy
P yungin
Dusty Locane
Kay Flock
DaBaby
Booka600
Polo g

Nba youngboy

12.1K 161 220
By fuckuho

Kentrell POV

ight so I'm jus in the gaming room on my game and y/n came in wit some short ass shorts on and a black shirt wit my face on it.

"hey bae" she said quietly as she sat on my lap. "wassup?" I kissed her cheek and put my arm around her still playing the game. "nun jus checking on you." she laid her head on my shoulder. "I'm ight" I chuckled looking down at her then focusing back on the game.

is been a minute and I was still in my game and y/n was straddling my lap while on her phone. "damn I gotta piss!" she jumped off me dropping her phone on the ground. "ole nasty ass" I chuckled while shaking my head watching her run to the bathroom.

my game was loading and I was jus spinning around in my game chair while on my phone and seen y/n phone on the ground. I sighed and picked it up. I'm finna go thru it cuz she been in the bathroom fa a minute so she prolly took a shit and every time she poop she take a shower right after.

I opened her phone since I got my Face ID on ther. I went to the camera roll and seen pictures of me and her, ones wit just her or jus me and sum memes... ight. I went on Instagram then went to the DMs.

I scrolled a lil bit and only seen me, her female friends and Ben and nem. I was bout give up till I seen this nigga name Duke Dinnis (a/n ion know he jus came ta mind. but that nigga fine ash and AMP funny asl.) I scrunched up my face and clicked on the messages. the messages was old, like before we started dating type shit but the last message they sent was they real numbers.

I heard the shower cut on, I shook my head and went to iMessage and found: 'Duke⛹🏾‍♂️😂' I scoffed and clicked on his contact reading the messages. it wa like dis:

Duke⛹🏾‍♂️😂: ight so wat you on?👀

y/n: I ain't on shit 😂

Duke⛹🏾‍♂️😂: bruh... you know I want you.

y/n: yeah nigga I know.. but ion want you. and is already a nigga I got my eye on 🙃

Duke⛹🏾‍♂️😂: man fuck that nigga!

y/n: don't do that ..😭

Duke⛹🏾‍♂️😂: leave him bruh. I'm not playin😂

y/n: nigga.. I'm thuggin 💯😭
Read 5/26/21

I huffed, "this shit was like 2 months ago.. we was OFFICIALLY together." I mumbled to myself and shook my head as I heard the water cut off.

I put her phone in my pocket then got up ta go get my glock out the closet. I went back in the gaming room like normal waiting fa y/n to get back.

she walked back in wit the same outfit on but she had a bonnet on this time. "bae you-." I cut ha off. "sit the fuck down!" I pointed at the lil couch wit the hand I had the gun in. "ahh fuck, what I do now." she sighed as she sat down.

"you was playing me?!" I stood over her wit the gun pointed at her. "nigga- what the fuck is you talm bout?" she looked confused asf. "hoe-this." I took her phone out my pocket and shoved it in ha face.

she looked at it fa a second then shook her head while looking down playing wit her fingers. "was you playing me?!" I threw the phone at her. "nah! I was not playin yo ass bruh!" she looked at me wit a duh face. "mane you betta not be playing wit me cuz I'll blow you and his shit off!" I took the gun off safety and pointed it at ha head. "ight na. watch out." she pushed my hand away.

"I really thought yo ass was different, but you hoein around jus like every body else." I shook my head, "you a hoe!" I yelled in ha face. "nigga I never played yo stupid ass! so stop disrespecting me and doing shit you gon say sorry fa in a minute." she laid back and looked in my eyes. I scrunched up my eyebrows and tilted my head looking at her crazy. "bitch who the fuck you talking to?" I opened her legs and pointed it right on her pussy pushing it down on it and everything.

"bitch don't play wit me, I'll blow ya fucking clit off hoe." she bit her fucking lip.. I swear I hate her weird ass. "you like that shit don't you? witcho weird ass." I slapped the gun on her pussy then put it in my pants shaking my head as I walking out going upstairs to our room.

Y/n POV

I let ken cool off a lil bit cuz he was wildn but I ain't gon lie that shit was kinda sexy when he pointed the gun on my pussy while yelling at me (a/n: I'm weak asf🛀🏾)

i walked in the room to see him laying on the bed wit the gun sitting next to him. "bae.." I walked over and he jus looked at me "sit up bae." he sighed and sat up. "what bruh?" "you still love me?" I kissed him. "yeah but don't touch me rn.." "who tf you talking to?! I can touch you!" I pushed him and he got up so quick. "bitch wtf I tell you?!" he grabbed the gun and pushed me on the bed.

"say sum ion like again. you shit gon be gone ong." he put the gun to my pussy again "stfu hoe-." 'POW!' he really shot my shit, all you could see was blood. "damn I ain't think this out.. now I can't fuck." he looked mad asl. "oh well I ight tryna go ta jail tho." he ran out the house wit all the phones. Damn...

1002 words. 😉🪒

SIKE! 🥴😭

I'm jus playing.. did I get yo stupid ahh or nah???

I walked in the room to see him laying on his back wit the gun sitting next to him. "bae." I got on top of him and he jus looked at me. "you love me?" I slowly pushed the gun away cuz.. yeah. "yeah but I'm mad at you rn." he rubbed my booty and smacked it. "then why you touching me? usually when you mad youn een touch me." he sighed. "cuz you look good asf natural and this shirt wit me on it and these booty fucking shorts.." he but his lip shaking his head. "what can I do ta make it up to to?" he felt on my body, "youn gotta do nun ma. you was right, I was wildn, I know you wasn't playing me but thas what it looked like tho." "yeah and I know that, thas way I'm tryna make it up to you." "ouu you know sum you never did that you can do?" uh oh. "was that?" "give me a lap dance.." I jus looked at him.. "ight bae. even tho I can't dance but," I shrugged "ight." he sucked his teeth. "yes you can bae."

we got up and went to the living room and he sat in a chair and put some music on the tv. I took a deep breath the walked over to him. I started dancing ugly asf and his smile juh dropped. "ight lemme stop playing." he threw his head back. "please?" I nodded. "ight bae, I gotchu."

I sat on his lap and started swaying my hips and he was rubbing all on me. I got on my knees and rubbed on his upper thighs and his area. "fuck. chill." he grabbed my wrist and i smirked. I decided ta try some life changing shit. I tried ta do that lil head stand (a/n: you know what I'm talm bout. The lil hand stand but they on they head and they pussy be all in they face.. ye.). I tried that but my ass fell and I was laughing hard ash. "try again mama." I tried again and this time he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me up.

"where you get these lil ass shorts from? ion know if it's supposed ta be like this or you pussy jus fat, but I can see it." I touched on my lips that was showing. "ugh pa chill." I moaned as he dug his 2 fingers in the lil part of the shorts that was supposed to be covering my pussy. "nah you wanna show it...," I rubbed fast asf.

"mane fuck it you'll get some more." he ripped the lil part wit his teeth and lifted me up closer to his face and ate. "fuckkk.." he licked on my clit while fingering me wit his middle finger. "ohh shittt." it felt goodt but all the blood rushin ta my brain ain't feel good so I grabbed the chair and lifted my head up. "baby right there.. jus like that ! jus li- uhhh" I bit my lip as I came on his fingers. he slurped the rest of my juices then turned me over make me straddle his lap. "open ya mouf." I did and he stuck his fingers in ther making me suck them. "mm" he looked mesmerized asf. I smirked as he took his fingers out and kissed me.

"mhm" he smacked my ass as he pulled away from the kiss. "I already told you dis but imma tell you again, ya pussy taste to good, ya throat to crazy, ya pussy to warm, to wet, to creamy, fa you to be fucking wit other niggas. if you do then that nigga gon die ight? and you jus gon get shot, I'm not finna kill you tho." I rolled my eyes playfully. "ight nigga and same fa yo ass, the fuck." we laughed.

1667 words.🐐 im making a comeback.. I know I'm doing YoungBoy a lot but I be really thinking who ta do and he jus a good one fa all off em 😔 imma switch it up tho, fasho 💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 413 34
Hi these are imagines I like to do about adym yorba aka lil drip :) * SMUT WARNING * 😉 Omg i wrote this in like 2016/18 and now it's 2023 but yea it...
5.2K 94 16
Too lazy to write a description 😜 Some of mine wildest imaginations 🙈 It has no relation with real life just a act of pure fiction and imagination...
1.9M 31.5K 82
⚠️WARNING There May be somethings you dont like, so if you see anything uncomfortable to read, then click off my story immediately and get a better o...
1.4K 26 14
request your fantasy now.