For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

De TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~💦🍆🍑 👅" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... Mai multe

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

85. Stay

1.2K 67 72
De TheTaeBTSLover

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?!" Taehyung screamed with all the power he had in his lungs. His breathing was getting erratic, his vision blurred by the curtain of tears over his eyes, his sweaty hand trembled on the door handle and he grabbed at it as if his life depended on it, afraid he might lose balance and fall to the floor. 

The sudden loud voice in contrast to the silent room seemed to stir Jungkook up from his short nap. He rubbed his eyes and stretched his body, oblivious to the horrifying scene Taehyung was witnessing. On the other hand, the older looked everywhere but at Jungkook, naked on a strange bed with another woman in her undergarments. He tried his best to resist his brain from jumping to conclusions and analysing as to what might have happened in this room, but the picture was crystal clear. He didn't have to think to know what might have happened. 

He was also unaware about the fact that Jungkook was only half-naked, since the rest of his body was under the sheets.

Ara had been quiet all along, her face beaming with an expression of what looked like guilt. She kept her lips pursed, and refrained from making eye contact with Taehyung who she knew was staring daggers at her. His face radiated so much hate, Ara was almost convinced she should resent herself too. Taehyung suddenly barging into the room had made her forget that she was half-naked. So, when she realised the fact, she immediately snatched the covers from Jungkook's body and wrapped it around herself. 

The movement and force of air woke Jungkook up even more. He now sat on the bed with his eyes half closed, rubbed his forehead and looked around, as if trying to figure out where he was. His eyes first landed on Taehyung and his lips twisted into an intoxicating smile. He waved his hands like a child and smiled with all his might. He whispered in a low, raspy voice, "Tae, why am I here? And why am I naked?" He asked, looking down at himself with a frown.

Taehyung bit his lip and muttered under his breath, "I should be asking you that question, Jungkook." His jaw was set firm and he clenched his teeth with an angry frown on his face. 

"What?" Jungkook heard the subtle whisper even though he was still in a semi-drugged state. His frown intensified, "What are you saying Tae? Just come cuddle me please, I feel tired."

"YOU WANT ME TO CUDDLE YOU AFTER THIS?!" Taehyung pointed at Ara. His anger that he was trying so hard to keep in check finally burst through.

He slammed the door shut behind him so as to not draw attention or disturb the party downstairs. His face fumed with anger and his fists were clenched tight. He inhaled and exhaled, trying everything to not be furious. In the end, his grief overcame that anger, and he sank down to his knees with his face in his hands and said, "Just tell me what you two did please. Then I'll leave. Just tell me so I can go."

"Tae, you're not going anywhere! And who two-?" Jungkook's voice was a little firmer now, less groggy and more alert. He searched the room to look for who else Taehyung was talking about and then his eyes landed on her and he jumped out of the bed. "You? What the fuck are you doing here?!"

Ara let out a shaky breath and looked away, not wanting to speak to Jungkook.

 "And why-why are you covered?" Jungkook didn't get a reply for that question either. But then, through a tiny gap in between the thick blanket, he saw the answer. 

He sat back on the bed with his head in his hands. His eyes were open wide and so was his mouth. Realisation finally dawned upon him and he frantically wondered whether he had done what he thought he had. He didn't remember anything, the last thing he recalled was talking to his father and his clients.

On the other hand, Taehyung still kneeled on the floor, tears were still oozing out of his eyes. But, unlike the previous grieving expression, he had a confused frown on his face. It looked as if he was thinking, or studying something. His eyes scanned the entire room, assessing the situation. He carefully examined Jungkook and Ara too and after a few seconds, his eyes lit up. 

He suddenly got up and walked towards Jungkook. Even with his frantic mind running for answers, he made sure to be gentle when he lifted Jungkook's chin up. He leaned in closer, "Open your mouth Kook." Jungkook gulped, but some sort of reassurance built within him when he heard Taehyung call him by his nickname, and not his actual name. He opened his mouth.

Taehyung stood up straight after two seconds and asked, "Did you order the drink yourself Kook? Or was it given to you by someone?" His face was one of determination and he waited for Jungkook's answer, without even blinking.

Ara silently gasped on listening to Taehyung's question. Her lips trembled and her brain ached to text Mr. Jeon but she couldn't act suspicious. She stayed rooted to her spot. 

Jungkook shook his head, "It was given to me, Tae." Taehyung let out a small, almost indecipherable sigh. But Jungkook caught it. The older was about to step away from him, but Jungkook held his hand before he could do so. He asked in a small whisper, "You trust me, don't you?"

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes, as deep as he could, to try to read them. Lucky for him, he knew Jungkook so well, he didn't really have to do that. But, he needed to, just to be sure. What he saw in those beautiful irises was nothing but sincerity, love and hesitation. Taehyung didn't know why he was hesitating. He wanted to nod his head and kiss Jungkook and tell him yes, that he trusted him. But he didn't. He just stepped backwards and shook his hand away from Jungkook's grip.

Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes and Taehyung could practically see his heart shattering. But he gave him a look, not one that said 'I trust you.' but one that said 'Don't worry.' and that's all that Jungkook needed.

Taehyung turned towards Ara now, his gentle eyes turning stone cold. He stared at her hard and spoke in a gruelling tone, "You drugged him, didn't you?" His voice was low, but so dangerous, Ara felt a shudder run down her spine.

She didn't say a word.

"SAY IT. YOU DRUGGED HIM!" Taehyung repeated, his voice way louder this time.

Ara subconsciously tried to create a wider distance between herself and Taehyung. Then, she spoke, "What makes you think I did?"

Taehyung let out a scoff followed by a scowl. He spoke, in an even lower register. "You want to know what my theory is?" 

He looked at Ara for an answer who simply shrugged. But he caught something others would have missed: the way her eyes moved, they weren't fixed at one place. She was nervous.

Taehyung continued, "Well here, listen. Jungkook could not have just suddenly gotten sick. He was fine when we reached here and he hasn't had anything else but that drink." Taehyung looked at Jungkook for a second, for confirmation. Jungkook nodded his head.

"The only possible way that he could have fallen 'sick' is by getting drugged. You spiked his drink then brought him up here. I know he was drugged and not drunk because his mouth doesn't smell of alcohol at all." Taehyung saw the way Ara kept blinking and tried her best to resist herself from looking way. Her foot had also started softly tapping the floor. All of these were clear signs of hesitation, anxiety and nervousness. Taehyung was telling the truth.

Now gaining more confidence, he spoke again, "I don't know what happened when you brought him here but I know for a fact y'all didn't fuck." Ara looked at him with squinted eyes and a frown. 

'Why is he so sure that we didn't have sex?' She thought.

On the other hand, Jungkook too was intrigued to know why. He knew he had been drugged too, because he didn't remember anything that happened in the past hour. But he was afraid that under the influence of the drugs he would have done something wrong, something capable of breaking Taehyung's trust and heart. He himself wasn't sure about what he had done or not. So he wanted to know why Taehyung was so confident.

Taehyung continued, "Want to know why?" Ara nodded her head.

"I have three reasons actually. First, the air. I know what the atmosphere feels like after sex. And this, ain't it." He rotated his finger in the air as to emphasise on the fact. Ara and Jungkook knew what he meant. The air was as fresh and clear as It could be. The smell of sex was non-existent and it wasn't foggy or steamy whatsoever. There was no way these two could have had sex in a closed room and have an atmosphere as such.

"Second, your bodies. I see no sweat, no fluids, nothing. Like, even the bed's dry. Your hair too. You think that's how hair looks after fucking?" Taehyung asked the question to Ara but pointed at Jungkook. His hair wasn't messy at all. It looked just as it did when he had entered the venue. 

Ara suddenly started realising how terrible a job she had done in making it look like Jungkook had cheated on Taehyung with her. These were key elements, that she should have kept in mind. Taehyung was witty and not one to jump to conclusions just because two people were half-naked in the room. And more than all of that, he trusted Jungkook.

"Third reason, I trust Jungkook. I know he wouldn't do something like this. Not with you at least. He's gay for fuck's sake and I think you think I'm dumb." Taehyung pointed at Ara. She marvelled at the way things had turned around. She really thought this would work. She marvelled at Taehyung and Jungkook's trust, one that she had questioned earlier. Deep down, she was also a little happy. She didn't want to destroy such a beautiful relationship. But, on the surface, she felt hatred. Hatred for Taehyung who had so easily cracked her and Jungkook's father's plan. She hoped Mr. Jeon would spare her and her father.

Taehyung wasn't done speaking, "I have another hunch, that Mr. Jeon was in on this plan."

"Why do you think so?" Ara asked, her face showing disgust.

"Because he was the only one who knew Jungkook was here. And if he did, he would've seen you taking Jungkook to this room. I know he wouldn't have been able to walk here himself."

There was silence for a few minutes. Ara stood standing near the minibar, her eyes filled with tears. Her plan had failed, her dad and her would soon be on the streets. Taehyung had sat on the bed beside Jungkook, albeit far from him. He rubbed his head and wondered how things would go on from here. Jungkook sat there too, perplexed and furious. It was time to cut ties with his parents, forever.

Taehyung looked at Ara, "Can you please tell me if I'm right? Whether this was all a plan? This is about my life, I need to know." His tone was much softer now, unlike the previous harsh and mocking one.

Ara sighed and sat on a chair, "I'm sorry." She whispered. "I'll tell you everything."

And she did, she told them about how Mr. Jeon had pestered her to try and seduce Jungkook the first time. How this time he had blackmailed her to make it look like Jungkook was cheating. She also mentioned how Mrs. Jeon wasn't involved either of the times. 

By the time she was done, she was a crying mess. She fiddled with her fingers and repeatedly whispered, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." It was Jungkook who spoke. That made her believe she was truly forgiven.

"I'll make sure we tell Mr. Jeon not to do anything to you and your father, don't worry." Taehyung said.

Ara stared in bewilderment at this couple. She never in a million years would've imagined not only to be forgiven, but also to be helped by them. She cursed at herself again for trying to harm them. She made a point to never listen to Mr. Jeon again. Even if it meant living on the streets. Her father and her would manage somehow.

"Thank you." 

"What now, Kook?" Taehyung whispered.

"I don't know, let's just go to the hotel first. I can't stay here any longer."

Taehyung nodded his head. Jungkook had dressed up while Ara had been narrating the plan. So he simply waited for Taehyung to gather his belongings.

"Y'all should use the backdoor. So Mr. Jeon doesn't see you."

Jungkook nodded his head. Taehyung asked, "What about you? You should escape too. Think about him tomorrow, go rest."

Ara looked at Taehyung in wonder again. It was kind of hard to believe that such human beings still exist when you get acquainted with someone like Mr. Jeon.

"Okay."

The three of them walked out of the hotel using the backdoor, away from the hustle and bustle of the party. Ara had quickly vanished from Jungkook and Taehyung's sight after apologising to them once again. 

Now, the couple walked towards the car they had rented. The tension between them was real. They hadn't spoken a word about what had happened earlier. Jungkook didn't like the tense atmosphere whatsoever. So, right before Taehyung opened the car door, Jungkook held his hand and pulled him into a tight hug, probably the tightest they've shared. He held Taehyung like a scared child, afraid to let his mother go. Taehyung sighed, and returned the hug. He gently ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair and kissed the side of his neck.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered and at that moment, Taehyung felt something wet on his neck. He pulled Jungkook closer when he realised the younger was crying.

"Love, this is not your fault. Don't apologise. I love you Jungkook, I always will."

Jungkook sniffled, "I love you too. So much, that I can't afford to lose you."

"You won't. I promise, you won't."

They stood there in each other's arms with Taehyung leaning on the car for what felt like hours. But in reality, it was just ten minutes. There was nothing more comforting than each other's warmth for these two. So standing here, under the night sky with a warm breeze caressing their faces was nothing short of heaven, in spite of whatever just happened. 

When Taehyung realised they had been standing there for too long and should start driving to the hotel, he slight nudged Jungkook to break the hug.

Jungkook just grunted and grumbled, "Stay."

Taehyung slightly smiled, hugged him tighter again and whispered, "I will, forever."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Delayed Update!!!

I wrote a long one today too 🥳🥳🥳

I hope you liked it!!!

Look forward to another update over the weekend!!

Today's Question: What's your favourite BTS rap-line song?

My answer: I have two 😶 It's UGH and Ddaeng. But I can't choose. If I had to, I would probably choose UGH though 😌

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

97.5K 5.4K 18
[completed and edited] In which Seokjin is inlove with Jungkook, but Jungkook is infatuated with his twin brother, Seokhyung, who has a boyfriend. *#...
3.4M 184K 39
in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend. it sounds like a good idea at first, ho...
587K 22.5K 73
Taehyung loves his bestfriend Jungkook. "What am I to you?" "You're my everything" started: 07-29-19 ended: 09-14-19
324K 8.9K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...