[OLD] Luna Mew Light Johto Jo...

By EleftheriaYuyaCielo

Xx BOOK 2: Sequel to 'Luna Mew Light Kanto Journey' Xx Xх Second FanFiction Story! хX Luna Mew Light is a you... More

Prologue: Before Johto
Character Profile
Chapter 2: Forest. Cherrygrove and Castallia City!
Chapter 3: Capturing Chikorita! Primo and Violet Gym!
Chapter 4: Meet Cyndaquil and Kurt. Azalea Gym Battle!
Chapter 5: The Pond, Houndour and Pokémon Swap Meet!
Chapter 6: Noctowl, Savage Skarmory and Len Town
Chapter 7: Tyrogues Evolutions, Goldenrod City and Pokéathlon
Chapter 8: Bug Catching Contest! The Dojo and The Wannabe Trainer
Chapter 9: Fishing Contest! Beauty Contest! Grass Pokémon Tournament!
Chapter 10: The Burned Tower History and Ecruteak City Gym!
Chapter 11: Meeting Todd Again and Articuno!
Chapter 12: The Naughty Murkrow Thief! The Dunsparce Swarm! Brock is Sick?!
Chapter 13: A Sumo Competition? Electric Company. A Cunning Smergle and Kecleon?
Chapter 14: The Light House! Shuckle Group and Cianwood Gym!
Chapter 15: Whirl Islands Adventures Start!
Chapter 16: The Water Pokémon Poachers?! The Wild Corsola! The Silver Wing!
Chapter 17: The Whirl Cup Competition Begins!
Chapter 18: Lugia's Arc
Chapter 19: Tomo 10th Birthday! The Aircraft? Back to Olivine Gym!
Chapter 20: Meeting Ho-Oh and The Three Legendary Beasts Face-to-Face!
Chapter 21: The Extreme Pokémon Race! Meet Phanpy! The Loyal Ninetails!
Chapter 22: Johto Champion Lance and The Red Gyarados Rage!
Chapter 23: The Lost Piloswine! Mahogany Gym!
Chapter 24: The Dragon's Den! Blackthorn Gym! Wynaut?
Chapter 25: Larvitar. The Unown? The Pokémon Reserve.
Chapter 26: Meeting Harrison. The Johto League Torch!
Pokémon List Update
Chapter 27: The Silver Confernce Begins!
Chapter 28: The Last Two Final Matches of the Silver Conference!
Chapter 29: Separation and Back to Pallet Town!

Chapter 1: Johto Starters and Meeting Casey

9.5K 138 14
By EleftheriaYuyaCielo

After leaving the region of Kanto, the arrived at the region of Johto, and now they were on their way to a place called New Bark Town, the home of Professor Elm.

"I know we just got here to Johto," Luna said fixing her hoodie and glasses, "but I can't wait to see what adventures we'll get up to here." She had Pichu on her shoulder with Zorua on the other on, Pikachu wanted to stay at the ranch this time so Zorua decide to go with her.

"What I can't wait to see is all the Pokémon you get here in Johto." Misty said excitedly.

"Funny thing is though Mist is that you and I have already got a Johto region Pokémon," Luna said, "you've got a Slowking and I've got a Lugia. I mean I know we caught them in the Orange Islands, but they're still Johto Pokémon."

"I'm still amazed how you two got those Pokémon." Brock said, "And I can believe that you beat another one of the Elite Four Pokémon."

Luna and Misty told Brock about their encounters with Lugia and Slowking back in Kanto Orange Islands.

Brock jaw dropped when Misty and Tomo told Brock that she battled against an Elite Four member name Lolorei who is an specialist in water type Pokémon.

Just then they stopped walking; the area they were walking through was misty.

"This place is so misty, it's hard to tell where we're going." Brock frown.

Tomo held onto Luna's hand so that he wouldn't get separated from Luna.

"Now what shall we do?" Misty asked, "I mean even with a map, we won't be able to find New Bark Town in this."

Suddenly Togepi hopped out of Misty's arms and walked through a path by herself. Pichu, Zorua and Growlithe followed her to keep her out of trouble.

The gang followed the Pokémon too, but then they saw a beautiful, blue Pokémon at a lake.

"Wow look at that." Misty said.

Luna stared at the Pokémon in wonder and was shocked she recognise the Pokémon, 'That's a Suicune. One of the Legendary Beasts created by Ho-Oh.' She thought.

Suddenly the Pokémon noticed the gang's presence and then ran off.

"Wow I never thought I see Suicune here already." Luna said.

"Suicune?" Brock, Misty and Tomo questioned.

"Yeah. The Pokémon we all saw was a Suicune." Luna said with a smile, "Its a Legendary Pokémon, one of the Legendary Beast created by Ho-Oh."

"Wow." They gasped.

"We should get going," Brock said suddenly, "the mist is starting to clear up now."

"You're right Brock," Misty said, "but I suggest we keep going in case the mist comes back." Luna, Tomo and Brock agreed.

The gang walked more and more, until at last they came to a sign.

"This sign says 'New Bark Town," Brock said, "so that means we're here at last."

The gang took a good look at New Bark Town.

"What a nice town." Misty commented.

"Okay so what should we do first?" Luna asked, "I mean should we visit Professor Elm's lab or head to the Pokémon Centre?"

"Well Lu," Brock answered, "you need to register for the Johto League and we also need to check our Pokémon, so we should head for the Pokémon Centre."

And everyone else agreed with Brock.

So the gang walked to the Pokémon Centre, but Nurse Joy wasn't there. A Chansey showed them a video message from Nurse Joy

Nurse Joy's message said that she was at Professor Elm's laboratory and would be back at 2:00 that afternoon.

"That's funny," Misty said looking at the time, "she said 2:00 but it's 3:30 now."

"Maybe something happened at the lab," Brock suggested, "we should go there and see."

When they got to the lab, there were police cars and Officer Jenny was checking the lab.

"What's going on Officer Jenny?" Luna asked.

"Some thieves had stolen a Pokémon from Professor Elm's lab." Officer Jenny said.

The gang was surprised by that and went inside the lab to find out more.

Nurse Joy was inside the lab with Professor Elm and she was a bit cross with him, "Honestly Professor Elm," she scolded, "I can't believe you le something like this happen."

"I'm really sorry Nurse Joy," Professor Elm apologise, "I was doing some research and didn't realise what was happening in my lab, until you came up.

Professor Elm was a researcher, but he looked more like a scientist.

"Stop making excuses Professor," Nurse Joy said angrily, "you should pay more attention to your surroundings than to your research. Honestly that trainer will not be happy when she realises her Pokémon won't be here tomorrow."

"Has something happened here Nurse Joy?" Brock asked.

"Yes something has happened," Nurse Joy replied, "a Pokémon was stolen from here."

"What! A stolen Pokémon?" The group gasped.

Officer Jenny explained everything, "The Pokémon that the thieves took was a Pokémon, which was supposed to be a new trainer's starter Pokémon tomorrow." She said.

"I do hope that Totodile is okay." Nurse Joy said sadly.

"Totodile is one of Johto's starter Pokémon right?" Luna asked.

Apparently Luna had heard about Johto's starter Pokémon before.

"That is correct." Professor Elm said.

In his arms is a bipedal Pokémon with bluish fur on top of its body, and a milky color on the underside. It seems to be a composite of features from the echidna and the shrew. The echidna features are the flames from its back, while its general body shape is shrew-like. Its eyes are often closed and it has a long, thin snout. It lacks claws on its forelimbs, but has a single claw on each hind foot.

"Hey that's a Cyndaquil," Luna said looking at the mole like Pokémon, "Johto's fire starter Pokémon."

"That is also correct," Professor Elm said, "you see I give out starter Pokémon for new trainers. I give out Cyndaquil a fire type, Totodile a water type and Chikorita a grass type." He showed the gang pictures of Totodile and Chikorita.

Totodile resembles a bipedal, blue crocodile with red spines on its back and tail. The spine on its back is larger with additional ridges. Totodile's head is large, with ridges above its eyes. Much of the head's size is composed of Totodile's snout and strong jaws. There are two visible teeth on the tip of its upper jaw, and two rows of three teeth on each side of its lower jaw. On its chest is a yellow, somewhat V-shaped pattern that extends to its arms with a line bisecting the pattern. Totodile has five sharp claws and three toes. Its eyes are red and surrounded by a dark blue or black pattern.

Chikorita is a small, pale green Pokémon with a darker necklace of buds. It has a large head in proportion to the rest of its body with large red eyes that appear to have no pupils. It has four short legs with a single nailed toe on each and a small tail. Its most distinguishing feature is the large leaf on the top of its head, which is usually longer than the rest of its body.

"Reminds me of the starter Pokémon Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle that Professor Oak gives to new trainers in Pallet Town." Luna said.

Professor Elm was delighted to hear that Luna and the gang knew Professor Oak and went on talking of how great he was.

Brock listened to Professor Elm but Luna, Tomo and Misty were paying attention to Cyndaquil with Nurse Joy.

"Professor Elm is a good man and takes real good care of Pokémon," Nurse Joy said, "but I do wish he thinks about something else rather than his research."

"The only thing to think about now is to find those Pokémon thieves and bring Totodile back." Misty said.

"I agree," Luna said, "but how should we find them?"

Just then one of Officer Jenny's men came up to them. "We've found footprints on the ground," he said, "and they are not any of ours."

Officer Jenny looked at the footprints and then released her Growlithe. Growlithe sniffed at the footprints and then made a run for it in town. "I think Growlithe has picked up the scent of the thieves," She said, "time to get after them."

Luna and the gang followed Officer Jenny too.

The Pokémon thieves turned out to be Team Rocket and they had Totodile tied up in a rucksack.

"I can't believe how easy that was to steal this Totodile." Jessie said.

"Pity we didn't see Cyndaquil and Totodile," James said, "we would have had the whole set."

"Never mind," Meowth said, "we can always swipe them from other trainers."

"Oh no you won't!" Officer Jenny shouted.

Team Rocket was surprised to see the twerps again. "I should have known that you three would do something like this." Luna said.

"Give back that Totodile!" Misty demanded.

"Not a chance twerpette." Jessie said. She released her Arbok, Lickitung and Cloyster to attack them. James released his Weezing, Victreebel and Oddish.

Luna, Tomo, Misty and Brock used Pichu, Zorua, Growlithe, Slowking and Zubat to fight back.

Officer Jenny helped the gang with her Growlithe as well.

After the gang's Pokémon defeated Team Rocket's pokemon, Misty used her Slowking to bring back Totodile. Slowking used his psychic powers to grab the bag Totodile was in and Misty set it free.

"You're okay now Totodile." Misty smile.

Team Rocket returned their Pokémon and was just about to flee, but Totodile sent them flying with its water gun attack.

"Well done Totodile," Luna said, "your new trainer would certainly be happy with you."

Professor Elm and Nurse Joy were delighted when Totodile was back safe and sound.

Luna got herself registered for the Johto League and Nurse Joy gave Brock the guide book of the Johto League and a map of the Johto region.

"I wish you the best of luck Luna." Professor Elm said.

With everything done, Luna and the gang left New Bark Town to really start the journey for the Johto League.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After arriving at New Bark Town, the gang were on the road for Violet City, where Luna can earn her first Johto badge.

Right now the gang were thinking about the starter Pokémon they saw.

"I liked that Cyndaquil." Luna said.

"I thought that Totodile was really cute," Misty said, "I hope to get one for myself."

"Pity we didn't see a Chikorita." Brock said.

Just then the gang saw a girl, about ten years old, with blue hair and wearing a black and yellow stripped jacket, with a Chikorita beside her and she and her Pokémon were battling a Rattata.

The Chikorita wore a yellow and black striped headband and was ready to battle.

"That girl has probably started out as a new trainer and her Chikorita is from Professor Elm." Brock said.

"I can't wait to see how her Chikorita battles." Luna said happily.

During the battle between Chikorita and Rattata, the girl was speaking baseball talk like 'play ball' or 'the home field' etc, which meant she was a baseball fan. Chikorita defeated Rattata with a tackle attach and the girl caught it.

"Another win for Team Casey," the girl said, as she high fives her Chikorita, "now will the fans salute Casey and Chikorita with their victory song." (The same song from the series.)

After finishing her song and returning her Chikorita, the girl noticed the gang, "Who are you four?" She asked.

"Oh I'm Luna," Luna replied, "Who are you?"

"I'm Casey," the girl said, "and I just started out as a trainer."

Tomo, Misty and Brock introduced themselves as well.

Casey looked at Pichu. "I love your Pichu Luna," she said, "actually I love all Pokémon with stripes, especially yellow Pokémon."

"Why do you like yellow and striped Pokémon Casey?" Misty asked.

"Well Misty," Casey answered, "you see me and my family have been a fan of the Electabuzz baseball team for years. And I hope to catch an Electabuzz for myself one day."

Luna smiled weakly, she heard about the Electabuzz baseball team and that the team always end up in last place, but she didn't want to upset Casey so he kept quiet.

"Hey Luna," Casey said, "I would like to have a Pokémon battle with you."

"Huh? Are you sure?" Luna asked.

"Yeah," Casey said, "the Electabuzz always have a match against strong baseball players. So I want to battle a trainer who's stronger than me."

"She's defiantly a beginner's trainer." Misty whispered to Brock.

"Yeah she's got that cocky attitude that some rookie trainers have." Brock said.

Luna accepted the Pokémon battle. "Will a two Pokémon battle do?" She asked.

Luna could have a three Pokémon battle but she didn't want Pichu to battle.

"Certainly." Casey said.

Luna and Casey got ready to battle. Casey sent out her first Pokémon, a Pidgey to battle.

Luna smiled when she saw Pidgey, she remembered capturing her Pidgeot, when he was a Pidgey. Luna decided to use her Arashi for this battle.

Casey was surprised by this, "Wow, what a cool Pokémon." She gasped.

Tomo, Misty and Brock were surprised with Luna's decision.

"Is Luna's Lugia ready to battle?" Misty asked, "I mean it's only a baby."

"It may be a baby," Brock said, "but Casey is a newbie, and this will help Lugia grow up and earn experience."

Casey commanded her Pidgey to use quick attack. Luna told Arashi to use headbutt and Arashi head-butted Pidgey in the chest, defeating it in the process.

"No way!" Casey exclaimed.

"Well done Arashi." Luna cheered. Arashi cried out in happiness.

"Wow, it sure is quite strong for a baby." Misty commented.

"Yeah but don't forget it is still a legendary." Brock said.

"Lugia is so cool." Tomo said.

Casey sent out Chikorita to battle next. "I'm going to win this next battle Luna." She said.

Luna asked Arashi if it was still okay to battle. Arashi was okay to battle again.

"Use razor leaf Chikorita." Casey said. Chikorita flung leaves at Arashi and he got it by them.

"You okay Arashi?" Luna asked. Arashi was okay to still battle. "Okay use Swift." Arashi shot stars from his wings, straight at Chikorita, defeating it in the process and making Luna the winner.

Luna gave Arashi a hug. "You were great Arashi for your first battle." She said. Arashi cooed happily.

Casey returned her Chikorita, feeling a bit down that she lost.

Luna walked up to her. "You did pretty well for a beginner trainer," she said, "and I can tell that you will become a strong trainer in the future."

Casey felt a bit better. "Thank you Luna," she said, "I must ask where you got Lugia?"

Luna explained about her encounter with Lugia in the Orange Islands."

"Wow," Casey gasped, "being a trainer sounds more adventurous than I thought."

"You'll be surprised what adventures you might get up to while on a journey." Brock chuckled.

Soon it was time for Luna and her friends to continue to Violet City.

"You may have beaten me Luna," Casey said, "but next time I will win the game."

Luna laughs, "I look forward to it Casey." She said with a smile.

So Luna and the gang left to continue to Violet City and Casey left to start her own journey.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
11/09/2015- Edited

1. Misty will have her own Totodile.

2. I decided to have Lugia battle, because even baby Pokémon battle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 653 193
Mew and her friends are now traveling through the Johto League to compete in the Johto League. They'll meet new friends and rivals, including meeting...
30.3K 427 5
Xx Sequel to: - Luna Mew Light Journey Stories XxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxx Luna and the gang adventures, meeting Legendary Pokémon's and Amaz...
655 18 4
While Mew and Tomo are at Pallet Town and getting ready to go to the Hoenn Region, Brock, Misty, Jen, and Molly have their adventure at home involvin...
110K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...