Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 7

2.9K 85 32
By shadow1dark2night

Wednesday was a day filled with tension.

Soren and River noticed _____'s gloomy mood.

Katsuki did too..he was so curious to ask her..having so many unanswered questions but..he left her alone.

She just started to train mostly taking her anger out on Soren.

Soren noticed the cuts and burnt marks on her arms and one on her jaw line.

He didn't question thinking it was from a past mission so he continued to train with her.

River wanted to lift the gloomy mood and started to talk about his day.

Of course no one cares to listen bit he never shut up.

There were no important missions that day.

_____ was going to go out for a patrol and Katsuki said he'd join her before Soren could.

She didn't say anything letting it be as the two walked out of the agency.

Silence.

That's all there was.

Katsuki looked down at her.

This is my chance..

"Nova..are yo-?" He asked but she didn't look at him just walking straight.

"I'm fine."

"..where did you say you went that night after your dads company??"

"...my house"

"..hey who was that Isore guy anyway?"

"..Ivor?"

"Ya him."

"...he's no one."

"Are you two close?"

"I said he's no one! What's with you and all these stupid questions!? We're on patrol so fucking patrol." She snapped.

Katsuki stayed silent as they walked.

"If you don't like the guy why do you hang around him?" Katsuki asked as they got to the end of the street.

I'm gonna kill him if he asks another question.

Katsuki noticed she didn't answer. "Why'd you lie to me?"

She looked up at him confused. "What?"

"You lied to me. You never left the building after me."

"H..how do you- were you watching me!?" She asked not walking anymore.

He stopped and looked at her blushing a bit. "Well..I was just making sure you were fine. It's nothing."

"Nothing!? Are you telling me you stayed there till 1am?"

"Actually 2. I followed you and that Isore all the way home. Wanna explain to me why he and you live together?" Katsuki asked glaring.

"You stalked me..? Seriously I'm getting sick and tired of people like you! What I do in my life is no concern of yours." ______ glared moving to walk again.

Katsuki saw more of her face as she yelled at him.

But before she moved he grabbed her jaw turning her head.

"What the fuck happened to your face.."

She grabbed his arm. "Nothing let me go!"

He squeezed her cheeks glaring. "This wasn't there when we least spoke. Who fucking did this?"

She stayed silent looking at his eyes since that's the only thing he allowed.

"..."

No..if I tell him now everything Ivor and I have done will be ruined..I just need some time, it's fine.

"I..I did it to myself."

He glared at her. "You really think I'm going to believe that shit?"

She scratched his arm paralyzing him and getting out of his hold.

"Leave me alone Dynamight." She said walking off.

"Hey!" He tried to move but failed. It only took 30 seconds and he was able to move as he took the chance and ran after her.

He grabbed her arm.

"I'm not asking again! Answer me who did this to you!? Was it your dad? That piece of shit won't see the light of day then-"

He stopped talking looking at her.

"Why won't you leave me alone? You'll get nothing out of me. We're just Heroes who work together. That's as far as we go"

"What, daddy got into your head with that Rule number 4? That's bullshit."

"Let me ask you this then." She glared and pulled her arm away.

"Would you leave Japan? And never come back?"

"What? The fuck type of question is that. No. I'm gonna become the Number 1 Hero-"

"Exactly. If your answer for that question is always going to be a No..then don't talk to me unless it's about work..understand?"

He stared at her confused but her face was all serious.

She just sighed and started to walk again.

I cant grow feelings for a guy who's only going to think about himse- no that's not fair of me to say...and I can't expect anyone who shows me a bit of affection to actually want to help me..we all know how Ivor turned out...Dynamight could just become worse then him and I don't ever want to see that side of him..plus I don't even know if he actually likes me, I'm just going to make a fool of myself in the end..he could have a girlfriend for all I know...

They both continued to walk patrolling one side of the city.

Katsuki just trying to understand what was going on with her.

She said she was single so why does she live with him..fuck why can't she just tell me. It's not like I'm acting like a fucking jerk. I just want to know. And how come she keeps defending her stupid dad when he's a total asshole...

"Oh my god Nova!! Hi!!" A fan ran up to them smiling wide.

"Dynamights here too wow hi!!" More fans ran over.

______ and Katuski just look at them. ____ put on a smile just letting them take pictures.

Katsuki ignored the ones asking him for pictures.

"Ms.Nova! My mom works in your family's company and she said she's super excited about the job! And she said she'll take me someday I hope to see you there when I go!!" The girl said.

"Is that so? Then I'll keep an eye out for you." _____ smiled saying as the girl cheered excitedly.

"Alright move it we don't have time for this." Katsuki said pushing _____ to walk as the fans waved goodbye.

Katsuki's hand was still on her back as they walked.

Neither of them said anything since they didn't even notice.

"..Nova I don't want to push on the subject again but I won't quit asking you." He finally spoke as they got to the agency.

She looked over at him.

"..and what if what I tell you is not what you'll expect."

"I don't know what to expect."

"If I tell you, then I'll technically be committing suicide. I cant trust you Dynamight."

"Why the hell do you say that?! Ive done nothing but be nice to you!"

"Because so many people have been nice to me then stabbed me in the back! I don't want the same for you. Just leave it alone, as long as it doesn't concern you, you're fine." She said walking into the agency.

He glared and went after her grabbing her arm again.

"You seriously think id do something like that!? Wake the fuck up i don't want anything from you."

"Then why are you doing this? There's obviously something you want from me. If you want more money I get it, or get a higher position to get to Number 1 faster, got it-"

"That's not what I need!" He yelled at her.

She stayed silence looking at him.

They caused a bit of attention as people in the agency looked at them.

Katsuki glared just grabbing her arm tighter and walking to the lounge room.

Thankfully Soren and River weren't there so they had the room to themselves.

He closed the door and sighed.

"You make it so hard and I don't know why..just-"

"Listen. Dynamight..What happened there was my fault. I don't want you to get the wrong idea of my dad.." she said

Right..if I tell him dads a pain in my ass then he'll rise to suspicion when I'm gone..it's better to lie-

"My idea of your dad is that he's a complete lunatic who controls and stalks his own daughter. Why the hell do you stay with him? You're more then successful and can live off on your own. Even if Quill's keeping tabs on you find another agency where your dad can't contact you! Why won't you just leave him!?" Katsuki asked looking at her confused

"..you make it sound so easy. Don't you think I've tried..?" She asked glaring at him.

"What..you have?"

"Dynamight don't get me wrong I love my father. Everything I do is literally for him just so he can be happy but I'm miserable with the life he gave me. The last time I tried to leave he lassoed me back and chained me up! I'm in a fucking cage and the only way out is through Ivor! So please drop this. Not even Soren or River are this obsessed!" ______ said annoyed.

"...if you want to get out then why go through Ivor? Is that why you went home with him? So you're just using him?" Katsuki asked feeling way better now.

"Ya but he knows it..and..in return I help him get to a better position in office.."

"You still never answered me..you said you did it to yourself but I'm not that fucking stupid. Tell me who did it to you. If it wasn't your dad then does this mean Ivor hit you?"

"I get hit by Villains everyday."

"Now I know your lying. No one lands a hit on you." Katsuki said glaring.

"Why don't you fight back, I know you can win, you fucking beat me! So why not use it on them?!" He asked her.

"You make it sound likes it's a choice. Seriously Dynamight...just forget it." She said moving to get back to the locker room but he grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the wall.

"No..I'm not going to just 'forget it'. I want to know what they're doing to you so I can help. You don't deserve to be treated like some garbage!"

"..let me go"

"Not until you tell me everything."

"Why do you care?!" She yelled

"Because I do!" He yelled back at her.

Both staring at each others eyes. The silence grew.

"..no matter what I say to you or do nothing will change the fact that we're just partners. You have your goal and I have mine. Both completely different-"

"Screw that. And what if I want to be more then just partners?" Katsuki asked staring right into her eyes still having her against the wall.

Her face turned pink and she looked away.

"Hmp. Well too bad that's all you get."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"Your pink ass face says otherwise."

She blushed even more. "..shut up"

Katsuki smirked.

"Can you ditch your stalkers tonight?" He asked causing her to look at him as he let go slowly.

"..why?"

"Come to my place."

"WHAAT WHY WOULD I DO THAT!?" She blushed red.

He laughed. "Think of it as a safe place. Where no one can hurt you. Plus I want to see you. Can you do that?"

She covered her face hating how easy he made her blush.

Nooo you can't trust him this is exactly what he wants and then once you let your guard down he'll skin you and feed you to his dogs...

"Nova? Can you?" Katuski asked again looking at her eyes.

She blushed even more.

Fuck it.

"Ya..I'll try. But I don't promise anything.."

He smiled hearing that. "Good I'll send you my address. Wear something cute."

"This is not a fucking date Dynamight."

"Mhm"

He walked back letting her go while she took the time to get into the locker rooms blushing red.

This man will be the death of me..

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- š—¦š—µš—² š˜„š—®š˜€ š—ŗš—®š—±š—² š—¼š—³ š—±š—²š˜€š˜š—暝˜‚š—°š˜š—¶š˜ƒš—² š—ŗš—®š—“š—¶š—°. Y/n was born int...
45.8K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...
1.1K 75 20
Katsuki Bakugo is a hero on the verge of achieving everything he's ever dreamed of. Throwing himself in to his hero career right out of UA High, his...
80.6K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...