For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

Par TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘…" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... Plus

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

84. Bad feeling

1.2K 60 56
Par TheTaeBTSLover

|15th January - 9:30 p.m.|

Bright Lights.

Really bright lights was the first thing that Taehyung and Jungkook noticed as soon as they stepped foot into the exorbitantly furnished hall. All surfaces including the floor, the ceiling, the walls and the tables were built of white marble, enormous chandeliers hung from the ceiling and the glistening diamonds adorned by the socialites just intensified the emerging headache the young couple had started sensing.

Taehyung squinted and tightened his hold on Jungkook's arm, "Oh boy, this is so not us."

Jungkook chuckled, "Yup. Told you so."

Like Taehyung had suggested, the two had made a hasty decision of attending the party only one hour prior to getting ready. Jungkook's mother had changed for the better, and she had asked her son to attend the most important party of the year so politely, Jungkook didn't have it in him to refuse the offer. He just hoped nothing would go wrong like it did the last time. He made a point to never let Taehyung go out of his sight. 

"Do we need to greet your parents or...?"

"No, not necessary. If they come to us, then great. If not, just drink, eat up and leave the place."

Taehyung snorted, "You're their son and they still wouldn't greet you?"

"I'm very far from being their son, you know it Tae."

Taehyung nodded his head with a sad smile. 

"Listen, Tae." Jungkook suddenly blurted out and held Taehyung's hand to stop him from walking any further. He twisted his body so the older was facing him.

"Hm?"

"Can you just please make sure you stay by my side all night?"

Taehyung smiled a little, "Of course babe, where else will I go? You're the only one I know here."

"Yeah, I know, but just- I'm nervous, okay? And I have a bad feeling, I don't know."

"Kook." Taehyung moved closer to him, and gestured with his hand for them to go to a secluded area. 

He took them to the corner of the hall, where they were almost invisible to anyone in the main area. He cupped Jungkook's cheeks and looked at him with worry, "You wanna go back to the hotel, love?"

Jungkook bit his lip, unsure.

"Jungkook," Taehyung spoke again. "I don't mind going back at all. In fact, I would love going back. I would rather cuddle with you in our room than stay here, you know that. So, if you have a bad feeling, we can go home."

Jungkook took a deep breath then nodded his head, "You sure you're okay with heading back?"

"Of course I am."

"But you dressed up and all-"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Jeon, I'm dying to get out of this tux."

Jungkook laughed and leaned in to leave a small kiss on Taehyung's lips. "Kay, let's go then."

|ARA'S P.O.V|

'They could be here any minute now.' Ara thought, waiting behind the giant door.

She had been given strict instructions by Mr. Jeon to keep a vigilant watch on Taehyung and Jungkook throughout the night. She had also been told to text Mr. Jeon if anything didn't go according to the plan. Jungkook's father had kept a unique notification ringtone for Ara's number, so when she texts him, he'll know that the couple was at the venue or that there was an emergency.

Ara ran through the plan in her head once again. It was quite simple actually. Mr. Jeon had explained it to her in five steps.

Step 1: Wait for Jungkook and Taehyung to arrive.

Step 2: When they do arrive, text Mr. Jeon so he could tell his wife that her son had reached.

Step 3: As instructed by her husband, Mrs. Jeon would separate Taehyung from Jungkook and give him a tour of the place.

Step 4: Ara spikes Jungkook's drink and makes sure Jungkook drinks it.

Step 5: When Jungkook starts feeling the effects of the drug, Ara would take him to a secluded room and make it look like they had sex. 

She had just finished reciting the steps in her mind for what seemed like the millionth time when she caught a glimpse of a familiar looking man. It was Jungkook, walking into the hall with his arm linked with Taehyung's.

Ara's eyes grew wide and suddenly she started feeling really nervous. Her heart started beating faster and when she reached out for her phone, she realized her hands were clammy.

She quickly texted Mr. Jeon.

'They're here.'

As soon as she had done that, she looked up again and started following them with her eyes. They were just talking and looking around. That's when, all of a sudden Taehyung took Jungkook by the arm and led him to the corner of the hall. She followed them.

She hid behind a pillar, her small frame making it easier for her to conceal herself. She was close enough to eavesdrop on their conversation.

She heard subtle whispers, but couldn't really make out what they were exactly saying. She just caught on one phrase, "We can go home."

She almost gasped in shock and took her phone out again. She hurriedly texted Mr. Jeon. 

'They're probably going home. Your wife needs to come right now.'

A few seconds later, her phone beeped.

'Ok.' is what Mr. Jeon replied with.

|TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V|

Taehyung and Jungkook giggled as they walked towards the exit gate. Jungkook had already loosened his bow tie because they were on their way back to the hotel. They were walking with interlocked hands when they heard a familiar voice. 

"Jungkook! Taehyung! You're here! Why are you going towards the exit?" Mrs. Jeon smiled, walking towards the couple.

Taehyung gulped and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook mouthed a quick, 'Sorry.' Taehyung just smiled and shook his head.

"Hello Ma." 

"Hello ma'am." They greeted her.

"Please make yourselves comfortable. But before that, Jungkook, your father wants to see you. He's going to introduce you to our main clients." She pointed at Mr. Jeon who in return waved with a forced smile.

Jungkook instinctively looked towards Taehyung. Mrs. Jeon chuckled and held Taehyung's arm, "Oh, don't worry about him child. I'll keep him busy and show him around. You can proceed."

Jungkook's eyes were hesitant as he looked at Taehyung before averting his gaze towards his mother again, "But Ma-" He didn't want to leave Taehyung.

"Jungkook, your father, he wants you alone." Mrs. Jeon quietly said with sympathetic eyes. Jungkook shook his head and opened his mouth to speak again but was interrupted by an assuring touch and a beautiful, baritone voice, "Kook, it's okay. I'll be fine with your mother." Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheek, not caring about the fact that a former Homophobe was right in front of them.

"Take care of him, I'm trusting you." Jungkook said and reluctantly let go of Taehyung's hand before whispering, "Stay safe."

"I will." Taehyung replied.

|ARA'S P.O.V|

Ara was already ahead in the plan. She stood at the bar as she waited for the tequila she had ordered. From the corner of her eye, she monitored Taehyung and Jungkook. They were talking to the younger's mother.

As soon as she got the drink, she emptied the white powdery contents of the little pouch she had in her hand and stirred the drink, making sure the bartender wasn't looking in her direction. When she was done and looked over at Jungkook, she noticed that he had already started walking towards Mr. Jeon. She immediately caught hold of a waiter and whispered, "Give this to that man, and that man only. Do not give it to anyone else. And don't tell him it was me who ordered you, you understand?" She pointed at Jungkook and slipped a 100$ bill on the tray the waiter was holding.

The waiter looked at her with sparkling eyes, overjoyed by the generous tip given to him. He followed the orders.

|JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V|

Jungkook kept his eyes fixed on Taehyung as he walked towards his father. Not once letting his gaze falter. He noticed Taehyung and his mother laughing. He smiled.

He had bumped into a coupe of people already but he didn't care. He was too worried. He didn't trust these people.

That's when he heard a stranger voice from beside him, "Sir, this drink is for you."

Jungkook frowned, "Who sent it?"

"Nobody, I just saw you empty handed and thought you might need one."

"Oh okay, what drink is it?" Jungkook asked, but he was already holding the glass in his hand.

"Tequila." The waiter answered as he took a sip.

Jungkook nodded his head and pointed at Taehyung, "Can you please do me a favour and give that gentleman a glass of red wine?" He also gave the waiter fifty dollar bill.

The waiter nodded his head, "Should I tell the sir it's from you?"

Jungkook frowned once again and stammered, "Y-yes?"

"Okay." The waiter smiled.

Jungkook took another sip of his drink and resumed the walk towards his father, his eyes still fixed on Taehyung. When the older got his glass of red wine, he instantly looked at Jungkook and smiled before looking down shyly. Jungkook returned the smile.

After a few seconds, he finally greeted his father, "Hello Dad, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes! Yes, my son. Meet Mr. Yang, our biggest shareholder."

|20 MINUTES LATER|

Jungkook already felt sleepy after only listening to business talks for twenty minutes. He was a little surprised by how his father actually took the initiative to introduce him to some of their most important clients, but again, he was too sleepy to really comprehend anything.

He had made sure to steal quick glances at Taehyung every couple of minutes. And for the first ten minutes, he had succeeded. But it looked like Mrs. Jeon was moving him around a lot. And for some reason, Jungkook's vision was too blurry to see anything past a couple of meters.

From a distance, Ara had been carefully watching Jungkook. She had not drunk a lot, but just enough as evidence for later that she too was drunk when she and Jungkook 'had sex'.

For the first ten minutes, she really wondered if Jungkook was sipping on the right drink, or if she had put in the right powder. What if it was just powdered sugar? Or salt? Irrelevant thoughts like these surged through her brain because Jungkook looked really, really attentive. He laughed when the others did, and confidently put forward his own opinion at many occasions too. 

She wasn't sure when exactly the drug would start having its effects. She hadn't spiked anyone's drink before. But she hoped the effects would begin quickly, because she needed to take Jungkook to a room before Taehyung was back from his little tour. But Ara was confident she had a little more time, Mrs. Jeon would definitely be busy talking to Taehyung about every expensive, handpicked antique item she personally had arranged to be placed in the hall.

After ten minutes of watching Jungkook, Ara finally began to see the effects of the drug. Jungkook's eyes had started drooping, his smile when the others laughed almost made him look drunk, he kept rubbing his forehead, squinted his eyes when he looked around and held the table beside him to steady and balance himself.

Ara knew it was time. She typed a message to Mr. Jeon as she began walking.

'He's feeling tipsy now. Should I come there?'

She got a reply almost instantaneously.

'No, the clients will get suspicious. Wait.'

'Okay.'

Mr. Jeon held Jungkook's arm, led him away and out of earshot from the people around him and whispered, "Son, you look sick. You okay? Do you want to go to a room? They're up there." Mr. Jeon pointed to the hallway upstairs where numerous numbered doors were lined up.

Jungkook squinted his eyes and nodded his head.

"Okay." Mr. Jeon responded and let go of Jungkook. He watched as his son walked towards the staircase by taking support from the nearby walls. He anxiously waited for Ara to appear. Then she saw her, right next to Jungkook and heaved a sigh of relief.

'The girl won't disappoint me.' He thought.

|ARA'S P.O.V|

Ara ran beside Jungkook and held his shoulder, "Jungkook, you okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head and waved his hand in an attempt to dismiss her. Ara also felt his shoulder tensing beneath her touch, maybe he was trying to push her away. But he didn't have the energy to do so.

"Tae- Taehyung." He slurred.

Ara nodded her head and walked him towards the lift. "Yeah, I'm taking you to Taehyung, don't worry."

She looked left and right before walking into the elevator, making sure nobody, especially Taehyung, was watching her. He was at the far end of the hall, smiling as Mrs. Jeon talked to him while pointing at a painting.

When they reached the first floor, Ara dragged Jungkook to the room at the very end, almost hidden to the people in the hall below by a wall. This was the room that Mr. Jeon had given her the key of.

By now, Jungkook was almost unconscious. But he kept slurring Taehyung's name repeatedly with a stupidly drunk looking grin on his face. Ara didn't respond to him, because she knew it was of no use. He could barely register his surroundings. 

Ara quickly unlocked the door and pushed herself and Jungkook inside. She immediately let Jungkook's body plop on the bed and locked the door. She would unlock it later and open the curtains covering the little window a little too, as instructed by Mr. Jeon.

She looked at Jungkook's now completely unconscious self sprawled across the bed and sighed. She leaned back at the counter. She was already tired after just dragging him like this, taking his clothes off will be a huge task.

She took a little two minute break and drank a glass of water. She was only going to make it seem like they had sex. In reality, she would try her best to not touch him a lot.

After drinking the glass, she got rid of her obnoxiously tall heels and got to work. She started by removing Jungkook's bow tie and threw it somewhere in the room, to make it look like she had actually done that in the urgency of getting Jungkook naked. She did the same with his coat, shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. She accomplished the task with great difficulty, taking nearly ten minutes to strip him off his clothing. He was really heavy and bulky, and Ara was very petite. 

The good thing was that Ara knew no matter what, Jungkook would not wake until the next forty minutes at least. 

A crucial part of this plan was making sure Taehyung caught Jungkook at the right time, preferably when he just gets up from passing out. That's when Jungkook would not be aware of his surroundings and will have no explanation to give to Taehyung. He would not be so drugged that he was still slurring, but also not awake enough to understand what Ara had done and leave before Taehyung caught them. 

That's why, it was essential to give Jungkook the perfect dose of the drug, one that left him unconscious for a maximum of forty five minutes. It was perfect because as estimated, Mrs. Jeon would be done with her little tour of the hall in nearly an an hour too, considering how much she spoke about her belongings. When she would be done, Taehyung would not see Jungkook anywhere around and finally find his way to him and Ara.

Ara looked at Jungkook's half naked body. For a second, she almost admired his perfectly sculpted abs and handsome features. But looked away when she realized that this man wasn't hers, would never be hers.

She quickly pushed Jungkook beneath the thick blanket. She looked at the time. Jungkook would mostly be up in another twenty minutes. She decided to undress herself in another ten minutes.

|10 MINUTES LATER|

Ara had been scrolling through her phone. She had kept an alarm for when she needed to undress herself. When her phone rang, she sighed and kept it aside. 

She wouldn't be completely naked, she didn't feel comfortable doing so with having an almost stranger in the room being half naked too. So, she decided she would stay in her undergarments. But to be honest, she didn't feel comfortable doing that either. 

She also didn't want to get into bed with Jungkook. So she decided she would stay by the minibar, pretending like she was drinking while Jungkook slept.

She estimated Taehyung to be here in another five to ten minutes.

She didn't know what to expect.

|TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V|

Mrs. Jeon had been talking to Taehyung for almost an hour now, fifty minutes. She talked about all the expensive items in this hall and their history. At first, Taehyung made sure to be very attentive and pay attention to every minor detail. He didn't understand half of the stuff Mrs. Jeon spoke about, but made sure to display his best, genuine looking smile when the latter laughed.

He too had wanted to keep an eye on Jungkook throughout, making sure that the younger was okay and feeling comfortable. Though he had been successful in catching a glimpse of Jungkook a couple of times (one time their eyes had met too), he resisted himself from looking anywhere else but at what Mrs. Jeon was showing him so she knew he was interested in everything that she said.

At this point though, he had almost given up. His brain was exhausted after storing such an amount of useless information. He had also finished his glass of wine, and he stood there with an empty glass, feeling stupider than ever. His smiles were tired now, but lucky for him, Mrs. Jeon was done.

She spoke, still looking as energetic, or even more than before, "I hope you liked this tour. Not many people like to listen to me go on about these things, you know?"

Taehyung mentally snorted, but put up a beautiful smile, "Oh, it was wonderful ma'am. I had a lot of fun. Thank you so much."

"Oh no worries dear. And also, call me Mom from now on, okay?"

Taehyung looked at her with wide eyes, his inner elation crystal clear. He stuttered, "Y-yes, I will Mom."

Mrs. Jeon chuckled, patted Taehyung on the shoulder and left the excited boy's side. Taehyung thought, 'Oh my god, Jungkook's going to be so happy when he hears about this!'

He looked around, to look for Jungkook. When he looked all around the hall and found him nowhere, he looked at Mr. Jeon. He stood alone with his clients, without Jungkook. He wondered where the latter had gone.

To know where his boyfriend was, Taehyung hesitantly walked towards Mr. Jeon. It took him a couple of minutes to walk across the long hall, but when he got there, he tapped Jungkook's father's shoulder and whispered, "I'm sorry, please excuse me but where is Jungkook?"

Mr. Jeon cleared his throat before pointing up at a room, "There, in that room. He felt a little sick so I told him to rest."

"Oh, okay. Thank you so much." Taehyung frowned as he walked towards the elevator, wondering why Jungkook hadn't told him about his whereabouts.

From behind him, he heard Mr. Jeon's voice, "Oh he's just Jungkook's friend."

Taehyung sighed at that but didn't pay any heed to it, too invested in finding out what was wrong with Jungkook.

When he got out of the elevator, he hurriedly walked towards the room and knocked at the door. When in a few seconds no one answered, he knocked again. When he still didn't get a reply, he peered through the little window and saw a tuft of hair on the bed, he realized Jungkook was sleeping so he went for the handle and almost opened it when he heard a cough, one that sounded too feminine.

He held the door handle with a tight grip, listening in closely, contemplating whether he had heard the sound from this particular room. He gulped, his breathing had become ragged and his heart beat way too fast for his own good. Numerous, horrible, haunting possible scenarios made way into his brain but he shook them off by shaking his head. He trusted Jungkook, so he opened the door. But the sight that he was met with, instantly broke his heart.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?!" He screamed, louder than he ever had, the tears already rolling down his cheeks.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tuesday Update!!!

A long one today for all the updates that I missed 🥺

I hope you liked it!! (Even though things get bad here. 😬)

I will be updating thrice this week, to make up for last week's Tuesday update. I'll try my best to update once tomorrow but if I don't, I'll make sure to do it after Thursday. I don't think I'll be able to update on Thursday as per usual so just bare with me. Thank you!!

Today's Question: Here's another difficult one, what's your favourite BTS album?

My answer: So, to be honest, I can't choose 😶 But if I have to, I have a few. So Love Yourself: Her was my first BTS comeback, so maybe that album. Or, it could be Wings, cuz obviously, it's the most lejindary era of all time. OR it could be BE, cuz the boys contributed to that album the most!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

381K 15.3K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life ๐Ÿ‘†kook ๐Ÿ‘‡tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...
97.4K 5.4K 18
[completed and edited] In which Seokjin is inlove with Jungkook, but Jungkook is infatuated with his twin brother, Seokhyung, who has a boyfriend. *#...
6.5M 331K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...
119K 4.6K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...