The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Shopping time

17.1K 736 59
By Kim_Fiona21

No one's pov:-

The school today was quite boring according, to Taehyung. He had developed the habit of Jungkook always welcoming him inside, talking until class starts, and sitting under a tree during lunch. And then sharing small pecks before going back home was something that includes their daily routines.

Taehyung was glad that Jungkook doesn't want to rush his relationship and wants to take everything slowly. He heard about many mates who mark their mates on the day they meet, but he was glad that his mate doesn't do anything like that until they both will be ready. The day in the school went boring for Taehyung, as he doesn't have his mate for talking.

After his class was over, he went towards the locker to keep his things back when he felt someone following him. Without giving it much thought, he started putting books in his locker when an arm snaked around his waist and quickly turned him around, making his head collide with the hard chest.

He saw one of Suho's friends, an alpha who was smirking looking at him. Anger boiled inside him, and the disgusting feeling rise in him thinking of any other alpha touching him. Without thinking anything, he slapped the alpha.

"How fucking dare you? " The alpha growled in his alpha voice, only to get slammed against a wall.

Taehyung gripped his neck tight and started choking him " How dare you to touch me? " He growled, gritting his teeth, making the alpha shiver at his voice. "If you again dare to touch me, I swear I will break your hands. Only my alpha can touch me and no one else. " He says, gritting his teeth. "YOU GOT THAT?!" Taehyung yells, and the boy nodded, with sweat running down his head.

"Good!" Taehyung said before throwing him off hard on the floor, making the boy groan in pain.

Taehyung blinks a few times when he suddenly saw an alpha on the floor, groaning in pain, who was touching him a few seconds ago. He ran out of the place, being scared as hell. 'Did I do that?' He thought.

'No baby, a fairy came from heaven. She did that. ' V said in a mocking tone. Taehyung rolled his eyes at his wolf's comment and shut him down. He sat at the table in the cafeteria, thinking about what happened. He didn't even felt like he was himself. It was like V who was controlling his actions and mind.

Taehyung knows it's not possible as long as he doesn't take off the locket, but still, what happened today was scaring him. What if something is wrong with him? What if everyone comes to know that he is royal blood? Or wait, did that alpha saw his blue eyes? It was even more, scaring.

"Hey, Tae?? Are you alright?? " Jimin asks, shaking the omegas shoulders. Taehyung blinks a few times before realizing that all of his hyungs were already sitting on the table.

"Are you missing Jungkook that much that you now started zooming out here?" Yoongi asked, keeping a straight face.

Taehyung's face flushed hearing him. "N-No Hyung. I wasn't thinking about him. " Taehyung replied, biting off his lower lip to suppress the smile.

"Anyways, today we are going to the mall, and you both are coming with us. " Hoseok says, changing the topic.

"Get ready after school. We will go shopping then we will eat in the new restaurant. " Jimin kept on blabbering about things, while Taehyung got lost in his thoughts. That is how the lunch period got over, with the non-stop blabbering of the over-excited Jimin and lost in thoughts Taehyung.

Once the school got over, Jimin grabbed Taehyyung's hand and dragged him towards the parking lot. Hoseok was sitting in the driver's seat while Namjoon on the passenger seat. Jin and Yoongi were in the middle, while Jimin and Taehyung were at the back, writing the list.

After reaching the packhouse and changing clothes, they sat in the car. Taehyung took out his phone and saw 15 messages from Jungkook. He smiled and saw Jungkook was still online.

Tae?
Are you even going to reply to me in this life?

Sorry.
I kept the phone in the bag.

So you are coming this late from school? School should be supposed to be over at almost 1 hour ago.

I came back early but had to get ready, so I didn't check my phone.

Ready? For what?

Mall.

Are you going alone?

Nope. All of us are going.

Then it's ok.
Have you decided what to buy?

Pretty much. Jimin Hyung had a long list of things.

He and Hoseok, probably shouting in excitement.

How do you know?

One of the main reasons why I have my car!

"We're here already!" Jimin screamed, making the sleeping alpha groan in irritation. Taehyung chuckled, looking at them, and sent one last message to Jungkook before putting his phone back in his pocket.

It looks like we reached.

Fine! Text me when you'll be back!

Alright Bye.

Bye!

Once they entered the mall, Jimin and Hoseok started running to every single shop, dragging Jin and Taehyung with them. They left the bags with the two alphas.

Jin and Taehyung were tired as hell by putting on clothes, showing them, and then changing back. Jimin made Taehyung buy some tight pants and shirts, which he was sure would look hot on the omega.

After three hours of continuous shopping, Taehyung got quite exhausted. Others weren't as much as drained as him since all of them are higher ranks. Looking at how exhausted he is, others decided to call it a day.

After getting back to the packhouse, Taehyung first took a bath and changed into more comfortable clothes, and plopped down on the bed. He was about to fall asleep when he got a video call. With an irritated face, he read the username.

The name was enough to make his irritated face turned into a smiley one. He smiled and picked up the call. Head resting on a pillow, and he kept the phone on the headboard for support.

"Hey, Tae! Finally came back home?" Jungkook asks with a smile.

"Yea just got back. What about you? Do you reached the pack?" Taehyung asks.

"Yea, but you look so exhausted. Are you ok?" Jungkook asks, looking at the tired eyes of the omega.

"I'm fine. It was we just came back after shopping. " Taehyung replies. It made Jungkook frown as he noticed how tired his voice sounds.

"Tae, I told you to take care of yourself, and in taking care, it also-!!!"

"..."

"Tae..??" Before Jungkook could even finish what he was saying, he saw Taehyung already asleep on the pillow. He looked at his puffy cheeks and couldn't help but chuckle. "I wish, only if I could be with you, love. Sleep well. " He whispers and ended up the video call.

As soon as he ended up the call, Hyung Sik came inside his room. "Jungkook, are you ready for the meeting? " Hyung Sik asks.

"Yes, dad. " Jungkook replies, fixing his coat.

"I didn't know you would sleep while having your phone in front of you. " Jimin says. "I'm sorry, Tae. I didn't mean it. "

A few minutes ago, when Jimin came to Taehyung's room, he saw Taehyung lying on the bed with his phone in front, and he mistakenly shouted, thinking the omega, maybe still zooming out. His voice made Taehyung jump in surprise which made his head hit the table, and the result is a cut on his head. It sure would take days to recover.

"It's ok, please don't shout next time. " Taehyung replies and winces in pain when Jin applies antiseptic.

"I won't. I'm sorry. " Jimin says, lowering his head. " I am sure Jungkook will have my head when he would come to know. " Jimin mumbled to himself, but Taehyung heard it.

"Don't worry. I can handle that. " Taehyung assured, showing his boxy smile, which made the beta giggle. Jin raised a brow at two laughing mates and shrugged it off. He has many other things to concentrate on, after all.

________________________________

So this was the update for today. I hope you enjoyed.

Gosh, even I'm bored of typing this thing again and again. Anyways have a nice day and night.
Take care and stay safe.

(I am thinking that maybe I should stop writing this outro messages. What do you think about that?? Do let me know!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
314K 9.5K 43
[FETUS WRITING/ CRINGE] where a beautiful innocent omega happened to be a mate to the most dangerous mafia leader who was a true blood alpha. the jou...
219K 8.3K 35
"I PROMISE little one, when I am born again , I will look for, when I find you, I will make you mine again , to the eternity. We will be together in...
23.6K 2.9K 24
"How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty moons." "Moon...