Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 4

3.6K 99 39
By shadow1dark2night

In the next few days Mina has tried to get Katuski to give her _____'s contact info. But.. he didn't have it.

He walked into the training room finding her and Soren fighting.

River was just practicing using his own quirk.

"Hey Dynamight!" River said smiling.

"Hey."

Katuski looked over at _____ and Soren.

He noticed how they would fight without using quirks.  Some type of physical training he guessed.

_____ got distracted looking over seeing Katsuki which gave Soren the upper hand to pin her to the ground as he sat on her waist.

"HAHA I WIN! Thanks for the easy victory babe." Soren said smirking.

______ glared. "I got distracted!"

"Haaaa creating excuses?? that's a first even for you babe."

"QUIT CALLING ME BABE!" She yelled blasting him with her lightening.

She got off the ground brushing herself down.

Katsuki walked over to her as Soren ran back.

"HEY NO QUIRKS!" He yelled at her.

"We finished fighting already." She snapped at him.

"So you admit you lost?" Soren asked smirking.

Katsuki looked at the two.

"I don't lose."

"Aww come on babe it's ok to admit it." Soren said putting his arm around her shoulder teasing her.

Katsuki glared and without thinking pulled Soren away.

"I wanna fight. Fight with me." Katsuki demanded looking at ______.

She looks at him and nods.

"Huh!? We weren't done!" Soren yelled but the duo ignored him moving into the stage to fight.

River continued to work on his own quirk as Soren joined him miserably.

"Do you want to use quirks or not?" _____ asked.

"What's up with you not using quirks?" Katsuki asked her. "It's the whole point we're heroes."

"Eh, let's just say I like to grow my pain tolerance. Plus we won't always have our quirks to depend on." ______ said.

"I'll beat you even without quirks. I'm stronger then you." Katsuki says.

"You couldn't even beat me with quirks"

He glared while she smirked.

"Fine. No quirks. Let's fight." Katsuki said backing up.

She smiled and moved away.

They both stretched it out first before starting.

Katsuki ran at her the moment they started and grabbed her arm to knock her down but she grabbed his and jumped up kicking his abdomen making him let go.

He glared dodging her every punch. "You're real fast even without your quirk." Katsuki said.

"Making small talk during a fight? You're real cocky" she said throwing another punch as he dodged it but she moved her leg to trip him.

He fell to the floor and she got on top of him grabbing his neck and pinning his arms to his side while sitting on his chest.

She smirked.

"I win."

Katsuki took a second taking in what just happened but then used his legs to flip them over and he pinned her down instead holding her arms above her head and sitting on her crotch.

"You sure about that?"

She struggled to get out of his hold and frowned just giving up.

"I let you do that.." she said closing her eyes in defeat.

Katsuki laughed. But..he just looked at their position for a moment.

He blushed and before she opened her eyes he got off her.

He helped her up while she dusts off her costume.

"That went by too fast.. let go again." ______ said looking at him.

"You really want to?"

"What you scared I'll beat you this time?" She teased.

He smirked. "Try me bitch"

She laughed moving to get ready for another fight.

River and Soren watch the two fight for hours.

"She doesn't even fight me that long.." Soren said feeling jealous cause he wanted to train too.

River smiled. "Don't worry at least she's having fun. I think this is the first time I've seen her smile during a battle she has lost." River said.

"...hey we still going to Poppy's tonight?" Soren asked as River nods.

"She's been going on and on about us sleeping over at her new house since she wants company. But I can't do that alone!!!!" River blushed red yelling.

Soren laughed. "Will she feed us?"

"Ya she said she'd order and it could be like a party for us five!"

"Then count me in free food!!" Soren cheered.

"Great! Now all we need is the 'okay' from Nova and Dynamight.." River said looking at the duo where Katsuki was on top of _____ again both laughing.

***
Once work ended River made the team all go to Poppy's cafe and bar.

_____ didn't mind it just tagging along since she didn't need to go home yet.

And Katsuki just went because she did.

"AHHH ______!!!" Poppy yelled running over and jumping onto her.

_____ smiled hugging her.

"Hi Pops."

"Thank you guys for coming! And thanks for staying the night I hate sleeping alone on the first day! I feel like someone gonna creep into the house!" Poppy said pulling away.

"What? Wait we aren't staying the night." _____ said looking at her confused.

They both then look over at River and Soren.

"River said you were..please I really want you both to come!" Poppy whined.

"Huh!? I'm not spending the night!" Katsuki yelled.

"River!!" Poppy whined.

"Come on you guys we shouldn't leave her alone, just for one night!" River said nervously earning death glares from _____ and Katsuki.

Poppy ran to the bar to get them all drinks and snacks.

"I promise it'll be fun! I don't have a lot of beds but we can all sleep on the floor!! I got the perfect amount of pillows for us all!" Poppy cheered.

"And food??" Soren asked as she nods.

"...I can't I have to head back home." ______ said while sitting down.

"Pleaseeeeee just for one night?? You can't leave me alone with boys!" Poppy said using that against her.

"Poppy..."

"PLEASEEE"

_____ sighed. "Alright alright..but just for one night and if I have to leave you can't stop me." _____ said as Poppy smiled wide nodding.

They then look over at Katsuki who just drank his drink.

"You'll come too right???" Poppy asked.

"I don't even know you. Why would I sleep in your house." Katsuki said glaring.

"Aw come on it'll be fun! We can play loads of games!" River said.

Katsuki looked away but then at _____.

"You're really going?" He asked.

"Ya why not? It's not everyday I can have fun like this." _____ said smiling.

"What about your dad?"

"You really didnt get the memo of 'don't talk about my dad' huh?" She asked.

He shrugged.

"It'll be fine, he isn't concerned when I'm with Poppy. So he can't do anything." _____ said.

"..."

They spent the rest of their time there chatting and listening to River try to impress Poppy with his nonexistent charms.

Soren laughed each time joking about it to make River embarrassed.

_____ smiled softly watching them.

It was nice to be out with them. This is probably what Dynamight feels every day huh?...he can see his friends whenever he wants..they were really nice..but I don't want to be bother or force myself into their group..plus dad would have to meet them first for approval and that won't end well if they don't have a high title..

"Are you seriously deaf?!" Katsuki blushed yelling at ____ catching her attention.

"Huh what?"

"I said give me your number."

"Oh..wait why? For work?? I had all our numbers in the file at the lounge, you could've checked that." _____ said while taking his phone.

"I didn't see it..." Katuski mumbled looking away as she puts her number into his phone.

"Mina wants it is it fine if I send it to her?" Katuski asked taking his phone back.

"Mina..? Oh that's your pink friend right?? Ya of course."

"Ya... hey How'd your meeting go?" He asked.

She just drank before answering.

"Not too well, I failed to get the man to promote SuperNova..I have another session with this lady next weekend...but I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I told them everything positive about the business..I have to get her latched onto the business once I meet her. If not thennnn dads assistant will kill me." _____ said leaning back into her seat sighing.

"The hell is it even for?" Katsuki asked.

"Dad wants more partnerships with other company's to promote his business. Doing that his name will be all over the country...hopefully."

"Huh. You told me it wasn't for work. So you lied?" Katuski asked eyeing her.

"HUH! No! It's not for work!"

"You we're working for your dad, doing the dirty work. Cant he just get his assistants to do that?" Katuski questioned.

"It's not the same. If the bosses daughter shows up it's more personal. Plus I'm a Hero which gives me the upper hand to convince them to join. It's complicated a simple civilian mind like yours wouldn't understand." ______ teased confidently.

He glared. "Oh now I'm the simple civilian? Did you forget I'm a Hero too? And what you're doing for him is stupid. He shouldn't force you to do shit."

"I'm happy to help."

"And I'm an idiot." Katsuki said sarcastically.

"Ya. You are."

"You bitch"

_____ smiled.

"Hey! Come on let's get going! Straight to Poppy's!" Soren said cheering on.

"Wait, we don't have any clothes though" ____ said.

"That's fine I got spares for all of you! My brothers out of the house so I have some for the boys and I can lend you some of my clothes." Poppy said to _____.

River and the two walk out as Katsuki annoyingly followed them with _____.

He didn't care. He didn't even want to go, but: he wasn't going to let _____ be alone with two boys- he wasn't going to miss out in case something happened.

They had to split up to get into their cars and all drive up to Poppy's house.

When they got to her house they saw the mess of unopened boxes everywhere.

"THE HELL YOU EXPECT US TO SLEEP!?" Katuski asked.

"Hereeeee" poppy said pushing a supply of boxes to the side and showing them the little spot on the ground near the tiny couch.

"IM TAKING COUCH!" Soren yelled running to it.

_____ just looked around going to the open boxes on the table.

"Oh my god you kept this?!" _____ asked holding a picture frame that looked like absolute shit.

"Of course i did! It's the first thing we ever made together." Poppy said smiling while she set up a bunch of blankets to the floor and got four pillows on the ground.

Katsuki walked to _____ to see what it was and froze.

"The fuck is that?"

"Huh? It's a picture frame! Isn't it cute??" _____ asked smiling.

"The fuck is your definition of cute. It's hideous. Did you throw up on it?" Katsuki asked earning a smack to the head.

"AYE HOW DARE YOU!" _____ yelled as he laughed.

"It's precious you wouldn't understand the art in it!"she said hugging the frame.

"Ahhh yes of course sorry ms.fashion designer wannabe."

"You..."

"Hey you guys look!! Let's watch this movie!" River said holding up a comedy.

"Ooo yes I'll set the TV up!" Poppy said running to get it on.

______ set the frame down smiling seeing how excited everyone was to have this unexpected sleepover.

She walked to the couch pushing Sorens feet away to sit down Katuski watched just following her like a dog and knocking Soren off the couch to sit.

"Heeeey"

River and Poppy got the movie on but before that she got each of the boys some basic shorts and T-shirts.

"Will these fit??" Poppy asked as the boys took them.

They nod, thankfully Poppy's brother was a huge fella so there were no problems.

Poppy them comes back to _____ holding shorts and a tank top for her.

"I kinda didn't unpack anything else..are these okay?? I hope they fit. Sorry that it's pink but I think it'll look cute on you!" Poppy said handing it to her.

______ looks at the pink shorts and the black tank top, she got up.

"That's okay, where's your bathroom??"

Poppy showed her then showed the boys a room to dress in.

Once the boys finish they walked out looking all comfy.

River stayed shirtless since he always slept like that.

"Why can I just sleep nakeddd" Soren whined.

"Cause there are girls you idiot!" River said blushing.

Soren sighed.

"Hey Poppy?? Do you have anything bigger? I feel like it's too small." _____ said walking out wearing the tank top and shorts.

But when she walked out everyone's face turned red.

"HOLY SHIT HOW DID YOU MAKE THOSE SHORTS LOOK HOT!?" Poppy yelled amazed.

The shorts were fitting _____ just like booty shorts would.

And the tank top defined her body. They could tell she wasn't wearing a bra since her nips showed.

River hardly noticed but Soren and Katsuki were both blushing red.

"I feel exposed." ____ said to Poppy's who pulled her back to the couch.

"It's fine you look cute! Pink suits you! Change your costume to it!!"

"Poppy my lightenings blue I'm not changing the color." ____ said laughing softly while sitting back down between Katuski and Soren.

"Aaa fine, anyway is the movie ready yet? I'll make popcorn!" Poppy said running off.

______ just moved more back into the couch but felt the stares of the two men next to her.

She looked at Soren and Katsuki.

"Um..you two okay?"

They both blushed but unlike Katsuki, Soren didn't hold back.

"You look hot babe! I knew you had a good looking figure but wow, how about we go to the pool next time??" Soren asked smirking leaning close to her to annoy her.

She glared rolling her eyes and shoving his face away.

"In your dreams. And stop calling me that!" She said.

He sighed leaving her alone but Katsuki couldn't help himself.

...I don't like him calling her babe..she isn't his...but he's right she does look good and..fuck..

The movie started and Poppy turned the lights off.

She and River stayed on the ground laying down to watch it while the other three stayed on the couch.

The movie played out while they enjoyed the humor and dark humor it had.

Soren fell asleep half way having his head against the couch.

______ was at the edge of sleeping too but she had no place to rest her head.

She brought her legs up bending her knees to hug them.

Katsuki looked over at her seeing her yawn softly.

He checked the time seeing how it was 10pm already.

He turned his phone off before feeling pressure on his shoulder, he looked over and saw how she fell asleep and lost her balance to end up on him.

She seemed so..cute and innocent when she slept.

He moved closer letting her rest against him for the time being.

A soft rare smile displayed on his face.

This was everything to him.

***
Sleepover will continue in the next Kapter! Get ready for some close contact and maybe...s..m...u.......

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
41K 885 18
āźœ±į“€Ź źœ±į“į“į“‡į“›ŹœÉŖÉ“É¢, Źį“į“œ į“œźœ±į“‡ŹŸį“‡źœ±źœ± į“‹ÉŖį“…!āž āÉŖ į“„į“€É“'į“›...āž You are š˜/š§ š‹/š§. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- š—¦š—µš—² š˜„š—®š˜€ š—ŗš—®š—±š—² š—¼š—³ š—±š—²š˜€š˜š—暝˜‚š—°š˜š—¶š˜ƒš—² š—ŗš—®š—“š—¶š—°. Y/n was born int...
24.1K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...