Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 2

4.3K 124 40
By shadow1dark2night

He stared blankly.

"What the fuck is this place?" Katuski asked.

River smiled wide opening his arms. "Welcome to Poppy's magic cafe!!!" River cheered.

"AH! RIVER! Hi!" Poppy yelled jumping on him for a hug.

Katsuki watched just sitting down at the bar side with River as he and Poppy greet eachother.

"Poppy I want you to meet Dynamight! He's a new member in the team!" River said smiling widely.

"Ooo nice to meet ya Dynamight! Where are the others?? I thought they'd come too.." Poppy said pouting.

"Ahh Nova and Soren were busy. They'll come next week tho I promise!" River smiled.

She's...a...cat.

Poppy: age 19. Born in America. She's a chatty gal. She looks human but has yellow cat ears and a tail.

"Let me get you guys some drinks!" Poppy said running off.

River smiled helplessly.

"She's so cute.."

Katsuki looked down at him concerned. He just sighs before finally speaking.

"So you gonna tell me now?" Katsuki asks as Poppy sets the drinks infront of them.

"Ya but Uhh what did you want to know about again?" River asked taking the drink.

"Nova-"

River spit his drink out as Poppy's eyes sparkle.

"MY FAV SUBJECT YAY LETS DO IT!" Poppy cheered sitting infront of them still behind the bar.

Katsuki looks at her confused.

"I know everything about _____! She's like my best friend! Ooo do you like her is that why you wanna know?? She's never really been interested in dating guys and it's super hard to get on her dads good side but I'm sure if you really like her I can try an-"

"What!? No I don't like her!" Katsuki yelled blushing.

"Pops..I think he wants to know the details..." River said looking at Poppy.

Her expression changed and she glared looking at Katsuki.

"Why? She doesn't like anyone knowing anything about it."

"About what? If I'm going to work with her I better know everything." Katsuki argued.

"For what? So you can use it against her? I'm sorry but no way! She doesn't need anymore problems in her life." Poppy said crossing her arms.

"Come on Poppy it can't be that bad..Soren and I already know it. Plus Dynamight doesn't seem like the type of guy who'd use that information to ruin her." River said.

Poppy looked at him then at Katsuki.

"I'm not interested in ruining anything. But what's everyone so obsessed with. Who even is her dad?" Katsuki asked.

Poppy sigh and pulled out her phone getting on a website then showing Katsuki the screen.

"Sohma Nadora. Also known as The Supernova Boss. He's got tons of foundations around the world that many Hero's or officers or anyone with an interest to gain money attends. He calls his business the 'Supernova Starlight' hence ____'s hero name Nova. He's super scary! I met him once and almost cried..thankfully he didn't hate me too much cause he let me be friends with _____! He literally controls her every move! She can't go anywhere without his knowledge and she can't ever make a mistake or be flawed." Poppy started to explain as Katsuki scrolled through images and texts.

"He tried to sign her up for Endeavors Agency years ago since he wanted her name to be known but Endeavor's status went down and Mr.Nadora wants _____ to be somewhere popular to get the name Nova and the business in the public's conversations. The more famous she gets the more money he gets...and he signed a contract with Quill years ago..Quill's a nice guy but a total jerk sometimes. Nadora promised him 5% of the profit as long as ______ did good and followed all the rules and never failed." River said frowning.

"...so that's why Quill asked me about her?" Katsuki asked as River looked at him and nods.

"He's done it to almost everyone who's ever worked with her. At times when he calls Soren and I in to report we always take any blame she may have done. I once accidentally let out that in a mission she striked me instead of the bad guy with her paralyzing nails and..I mean I didn't know at the time what would happen but she didn't come to work for 3 days and when she did return...she was..well different." River said.

"So her dads an abusive jerk who control her life?" Katsuki asked raising a brow as the two nod.

"But you can't tell her we told you! He may be a jerk but she loves him. She always defends her father no matter the case. And we can't actually say he's abusive since we've never seen it or she's never talked about it...but one can connect the dots you know?" Poppy said pouring more drinks for the boys.

"Well at least tell me how she can be stopped. Her quirk lets her move fast and stop the person from moving and using their quirk. How does someone beat that?" Katsuki asked curious.

"There was one guy who beat her but that's only cause he was made of molten lava. She can't paralyze people with no skin." River explained.

Katsuki sighed..well I can't do anything about that..

He looked at the phone again seeing a picture of ____ and her father.

They both have purple eyes..she got lucky hers are cuter...w-...what the fuck did I just -..

"So do you plan on being apart of the team for long?? It's been a while since the three of them had a forth member again!" Poppy said smiling at Katsuki.

"Poppy.." River said in a warning tone

"I'm not a team Hero. I can do better on my own." Katsuki replied.

"Aw that sucks. Who's gonna replace him when he leaves then? I hope you guys don't get that nasty fella. ____ wanted a female partner right?? I hope she gets one to balance out the group!" Poppy said smiling having no filter to her words.

"I don't know, I like our group right now. I'm sure you'll come around Dynamight! Our groups not too bad!" River said smiling.

"Right."

They stayed there for a while longer before Katsuki got up to leave. He got what he wanted so he didn't care to stay.

When he left he went back to his apartment. He walked in and undressed into normal clothes and laid on the couch.

____ Nadora...she's strong...even if it's her father giving her orders the fact she can carry each of them out without making a mistake..but being used just to make money..does she even want to be a hero? The cat did say it was her fathers idea..and Quill gets 5% of the profit of the money that goes into Supernova under _____'s name..they're just stealing her hard earned money and she lets them? Does she kno- that's a stupid question of course she does. That's why she's so stuck up on being on time and doing things her way...

Katsuki rubbed his eyes and groaned his brain hurting.

Whatever it doesn't bother me so I don't care.

***
The next morning Katsuki got up and into his Hero costume getting to the agency.

When he walked into the training room he froze seeing _____ there already ready for patrol.

"There you are. Ok come here." She said to Katsuki.

He looked at her confused just walking over.

"I don't know how much Quill wants me to tell you but, we can't go solo missions until our skills are needed. Plus even when we get solos he makes another person go with you just in case help is needed. Does that help??" _____ asked him.

Katsuki just looked at her. Right..I forgot I asked about that.

He nods. "Ya sure."

"Where are you going?" Katuski asked setting his bag down.

"Um..I'm in charge of morning patrol." She said.

"Im coming with you."

"No I don't need hel-"

"Wasn't asking."

Katsuki walked past her leaving her annoyed.

She just sighed letting it be. It was only patrol.

She walked out alongside him.

Both in their Hero costumes and already walking down the street.

***
The silence was deafening.

Katsuki looked at her seeing her focused on the streets and people.

Her face is..okay..how'd her dad even make her. He's a hideous beast...she must have gotten her looks from her moms side. Ya that's it.

"Hey stop!! my bag!" A ladies voice was heard.

But the man running and laughing with the bag was aiming right at _____.

He smirked seeing the two Heroes in flashy outfits in front of him and tried to jump over them.

"Hey!" Katsuki yelled ready to run after him but....

_____ extended her arm and as the man jumped over them she scratched his leg which knocked him into the ground.

She stepped onto his back and grabbed the bag handing it to the lady running over who was thanking her.

"Nice try but you were stupid to think running at the Heroes was a good idea." _____ comments adding more pressure to her foot.

"Urg! stop that hurts! Why can't I move!?" The man yelled.

She didn't respond just waiting till the cops showed up taking the man.

Katsuki just stared at her. "You didn't let me do anything!"

"I told you I don't need help. I do things on my own. You're just tagging along." She said looking at him then at the road.

He glared as she continued to walk.

"What, is that another one of your dad's rules or something?" Katsuki snapped annoyed by her ability.

She froze. Not taking another step but turning her head to look at him.

Katsuki saw her eyes scream.

"What the hell did you just say?" She asked.

"You heard me." He said. Fuck...I fucked up..

She walked close to him glaring.

"What do you know about my father. A person like you has no right to even bring him up." She growled her eyes sparking lightening.

"A person like me? The hell does that mean. And I know enough to know he's a maniac controlling your every move." Katsuki said crossing his arms.

Her lightening sparked out of control and she was about to harm him until looking over his shoulder at the end of the street.

A figure standing there..

Shit..I almost messed up..just calm down he knows nothing. He's just trying to bug you......and it's working..

_____ glared at Katsuki and her lightening stopped.

She turned away and just continued to walk.

"What you always run away when things don't go your way? Some Hero you are." Katsuki said following her.

The more I do this the more I'll get out of her. This might be my chance to actually find her weakness.

"Stop talking. We're working right now." She snapped.

"Ah right sorry Ms.Perfect we don't want to make a mistake right? Not let your daddy find out ab-"

She grabbed his neck shoving him into the alley nearby.

"Will you fucking drop it!? What is it that you want?! I don't know what he's paying you but if you're going to ruin my chances at being a Hero I want no part of you being in my team! I cant and won't make a mistake so I'll pay you double! Is that what you want?!" _____ asked shoving him back.

Katsuki looked at her...he was actually shocked not expecting that.

"Wait what?! No ones paying me anything. And I'm not trying to ruin your chances at being a Hero-"

"Then why are you-"

"River and the cat lady told me all about you." Katsuki said to her.

"T-they what?"

"You are deaf aren't you?" He asked but she wasn't laughing.

She stayed silent for a moment before they both heard an...

"Ahem!" And a cough at the entrance of the alley.

_____ knew exactly who it was.

Katsuki looked behind her seeing a man just on his phone casually coughing to clear his throat while he looked at the cars go by.

"A-and that's the path of our patrol! I know it's a lot but I wanted to make sure you knew where we were going in case you get lost! Come on Dynamight let's get going we have a lot of ground to cover." _____ said smiling taking his hand and dragging Katsuki out of the alley.

Katsuki looked at her confused by her sudden change in mood. "The fuck-"

He didn't say anything else feeling her nails dig into his skin, thankfully she didn't activate her quirk so he kept moving.

They started to walk on the street again.

"What was that about?" Katsuki asked her as she let go of his arm.

"Did you recognize that guy?" She asked wanting to be sure before she said anything.

"What guy? The one coughing and being disgusting? No I didn't."

She sighed in relief. "So you told the truth?..that's unexpected..listen I don't know what you want from me. I swear I'll give you anything just please leave me alone...by the way how much did they tell you about my father?" _____ asked

Katsuki looked at her then at the streets they were walking.

He told her everything he knew and she just got irritated.

"Those scums..that's the last time I trust anyone." ____ mumbled.

"So it's all true?" He asked.

She sighs. "Ya. And that guy who's been following us is the one who watches me for morning patrols or daily activities I do. He reports them all back to my father. And you like the idiot you are you almost made me get punished. So no more talking about my dad got it? And like I said before you stay out of my way I'll stay out of yours." _____ said trying to negotiate.

"And what if my way is your way?" Katsuki asked.

She looked at him confused. "That makes no sense."

"Tell me. Did you want to become a Hero?" Katsuki asked looking at her.

"What kind of question is that? Am I not a Hero right now!?"

"You're dad forced you to be one didn't he?"

"What part of not talk about my father did you not get?"

"Answer my question and maybe I'll listen."

She sighed. "Fine. No I didn't want to be a Hero. But I appreciate how far my father has gotten me."

"What did you want to be?" Katsuki asked.

"Why do you care?"

"I want to know."

"You're being nosy"

"Answer my question"

"..a fashion designer" she said quietly

He looked down at her. "Really? You?"

"HUH WHAT TYPE OF RESPONSE IS THAT!?"

Katsuki laughed. "Didn't take you for someone who likes fashion."

She blushed looking away embarrassed.

"Well I may not have any skills but I do enjoy it...I get it...it's stupid whatever.." _____ said feeling bad about it now.

Katsuki looked at her noticing that and smiled softly. "Don't pout princess it's not a bad dream. My mom's actually a fashion designer." Katsuki said.

______ looked at him totally interested now.

"Wait what?! Really she is??? You're so lucky.." she said smiling.

Katsuki blushed red seeing her smile..this attitude..this was not the Nova he met yesterday..

Holy fucking shit.

"Did she design your costume?? What type of clothes does she make?" _____ asked as they walked.

Katsuki turned his face away beaming red now.

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW! Come on let's go I'm getting tired of walking!" He yelled going ahead.

"Hey wait up!" She said following him.

They scouted the rest of the city before heading back to the Agency. The time being 11am.

River and Soren got there ready for training while the duo joins them for their first full day together.

***
Sooo how was it??

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
63.3K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...
113K 3.5K 23
You work as a rookie professional hero in the same agency as the current number two hero in the world. The first task the agency gives you pays an as...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...