Filter {LISKOOK & JIROSÉ}

Da lavsugacookie

What happens when the Platinum Music artist, Grammy's winner, The mighty Jeon Jungkook gets to know that the... Altro

Featuring......
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
NOT AN UPDATE!
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34

CHAPTER-25

1.1K 47 31
Da lavsugacookie

"Pheww thank god some ghost wannabe didn't kill us." Lisa sighed in relief as she and Jungkook stepped out of the asylum.

Jungkook laughed under his breathe. He took out his phone and glanced at it, "The others aren't out yet."

"Yeah?" Lisa ran turned towards him and started walking backwards.

"Yes. Why don't we go explore the capital a bit and meet them at the hotel?"

"Jungkook but-" Lisa spoke but was cut off by Jungkook as he suddenly took a step towards her. It seemed like he was going to hug her but he instead put his one hand behind her head and the other grabbed her wrist.

Lisa turned around and saw that there was a humongous hardware piece dangling from a tree branch. She would've hit her head if Jungkook would not have stopped her.

She turned her head back to see him dangerously close to her. Their eyes locked and lisa felt goosebumps crawling throughout her whole body. She took a sharp breath and widened her eyes. Jungkook touched her cheeks and leaned in to kiss her exposed shoulder, "Walk carefully angel. We don't want you to hurt yourself, huh?"

Lisa nodded, her eyes still wide. Jungkook stood back, properly and interlaced their fingers together. "Come on, let's go."

They went outside the gates of the asylum. The sun had already set and had left a hue of orange and yellow in a part of the sky.

A lot of shops had already shut down as they stood there, in the middle of the avenue. This area was already comparatively less crowded and as it was almost night-time now, it was like they had this whole place to themselves.

There was just one shop opened and that was a vehicle rental store. Jungkook peered at the store and was hit by an idea.

"Lisa stay here for a bit, I will be back in no time. " Lisa opened her mouth to ask where he was going but Jungkook had already took off. She pouted her lips in confusion but shrugged off her thoughts.

Like Jungkook had said he was back in no time but he was back with something. He had a dirt-bike with him.

Lisa looked at it and knew exactly what was going to happen.

"No. Nope. Nah. NOT." She took a step back in a sign of defense.

"Oh come on doll, it will be fun. You just have to sit on the backseat."

Lisa sighed, knowing she couldn't win. This thing looked fun but she was never the fun type of girl. She was the stay in and Netflix kind of girl. Hell, she had never even sat on a bike.

Jungkook discerned how nervous Lisa was, "Doll." He sighed, "Come here." He pulled her towards him. "I promise I would not let anything happen to you. We will get to the Hotel before midnight and we will have a good time. I swear. " He pulled her more so that their foreheads were touching.

"Okay. Let's go." Lisa said and sat behind Jungkook.

"Let's go for a ride, babe. Hold tight."

Lisa laced her hands around his waist and gripped on it.Jungkook brought the engine to life and off they went.

Lisa's golden locks flew through the air as Jungkook pretty obviously, broke the speed limit. Her grip on his tightened. They rode through the city and to the suburbs like breeze.  

They were now in the middle of nowhere. Lisa took off the mask that she was wearing in order to hide her identity.

"Jungkook, don't you think we are going a tad bit over the speed limit." She screamed over the noise of air and the bike.

"I don't care about the speed limit, doll." She could hear the smirk in his voice.

She giggled a bit before saying, "You are cocky and crazy."

"And crazy for you." He completed for her.

Lisa went speechless at this. "Y-Yah! Don't speak things so randomly." She blushed, hard.

They went quiet. A comfortable kind of silence. Lisa put her chin on Jungkook's back shoulder and leaned more towards him. She turned her head to the side, her chin still on his shoulders, and looked at the mountains on one side of her and huge buildings on the other.

"Doll."

"Yeah?"

"Stand up." Jungkook glanced back while still riding the bike.

"What?"

"Stand up on the pegs of the bike. You will love it. trust me."

Lisa's eyes widened at Jungkook's words, "Are you nuts!? Kook I don't wanna die."

Jungkook chuckled under his breathe before speaking, "I wouldn't let anything happen to a strand of your hair, doll. All I am saying is you can try it if you want. I won't push you"

Lisa bit her lips in deep thought.

"I just want you to feel comfortable and let go when you are with me. I know it's hard for you to do it in public." He murmured thinking Lisa wouldn't hear him but she did.

Lisa sighed and took a deep breathe, "You sure i am not gonna die?"

"Yes miss. Do it Lisa. Life is Jimin hyung anyways."

"What?" Lisa asked in confusion.

"I meant short. Life is short." Jungkook grinned.

Lisa laughed out loud, "God Jungkook! Don't make me laugh when my nerves are literally killing me." Jk giggled too.

Lisa lifted her body up, her feet being on both the pegs of the bike. But sat down again. She again, took a deep breath and tried to stand up again.

"It's happening, it's happening." She mumbled. Her hands were supported on Jungkook's shoulders. Lisa finally stood up, her legs still shaking a bit.

"This is a bit scary." She whispered.

After finally settling a good grip, Lisa finally looked ahead. It was like she forgot to breathe, this was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. There was a never ending road in front of her, stars above her and mountains and a huge city view on either of her side.

"Stunning!" She exclaimed.

"I told ya you wouldn't regret it baby." Jungkook said while looking above, at her.

The air filled with both their laughter as Lisa extended one of her hands above her and hooted.

[Ps idk if there are mountains in Korea. I am really bad at Geography. Also, i just wanted to make a type of scene. ]

Jungkook finally stopped the bike, "Are you hungry, doll?"

"A little. Yeah." She looked at the beautiful scenario in front of her. They were way out of the city, therefore there were no big buildings in sight.

A huge lake laid in front of them, huge mountains on one of its side and roads on the other, where they were standing. The sky above them was full of star, it was so perfect that Lisa thought it was some kind of canvas painting.

"Woah" She gasped.

"Beautiful, right?"

"Yeah. Very much."

Lisa's eyes then went to a little stall in a brief distant. It looked like a ramen stall.

"We are having our dinner there. Are you alright with this? We can go to some kind of restaurant too. i just thought you would like it here as it is less crowded. It's--"

"Jungkook! stop. " Lisa put her hands on his shoulders. "This is just perfect."

"O-okay" Jungkook grinned.

Both of them walked to the stall. 

"What would you like to have, children?" An old man greeted them.

"Annyeong-seyo ajhussi" Both of them bowed. 

"We would like to have two bowls of miso ramen." Jungkook said respectfully. 

Jungkoo took Lisa back to where they parked the bike as the old man said that it will take some time.

"What are we doing here?"

"Well doll, i need you to do something."

"What?"

"Sit on the bike." Lisa went to the back but Jungkook stopped her, "No, not on the back. In the front, I am teaching you how to ride a bike."

"Wow we are doing a lot of spontaneous stuff today."

"Those are the things that make us feel alive doll." Jungkook smiled at her.

Lisa then sat on the bike and Jungkook sat behind her. It was lie he was back hugging her, but his hands were on the handle over hers. He taught her how to give race and stuff. They giggled as they rode the bike slowly.

After some the old man called them to get their dinner.

Jungkook took it and both of them sat on the bank of the river.

Lisa slurped the ramen, whimpering about how it was the best one she had ever had as jungkook laughed at her childishness.

After some time Lisa spoke up, "Jungkook."

Jungkook hummed as there was still some food in his mouth.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Why are you being nice to me"

"Because you are the kind of person who deserves to be nice to."

Lisa chuckled and pushed his chest playfully, "Be serious Jungkook"

"I am"

"You know I have had a fucked up life, right?"

"So?"

"I am a storm Jungkook."

"Then Miss Lalisa Manoban." He took her hands in his, "You are the kind of storm that i would chase not run away from." he looked in her eyes.

Jungkook then leaned in and kissed one of her cheeks.

Lisa took a sharp breath in. The moment his lips met her skin she felt as if stars in the sky right now, were dancing all over her body.

_____________________

Okay so I know i am the worst and that it has been a month since I last updated. I was at grandparents' for the last month and therefore couldn't update.

Anyways, i hope you liked this chapter.

I guess JK and Lisa's bond is getting stronger and stronger. But do you think they are going to get their happy ending so easily? I don't know....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
603K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...