The Boosted Hero : Ryujin

By BlisteringBolt

What defines a person? There looks? There background? There accomplishments? There QUIRKS? Izuku Yagi learn... More

Hello from the Author's !
Ddraig's journey
Where it all began
Growing up
One Bad day
Bio #1
A new home?
Midoriya Estate
Adjusting
Izuku's Surprise
Need Your Help! (A/N)
Karma
Training Time
Training Time #2
News as of 12/04/21 (A/N)
The time of festivity
A new identity

Bio # 2

1.9K 31 13
By BlisteringBolt

Hello everyone and welcome to the second bio of 'The Boosted Hero: Ryujin', this is not a chapter and is meant to explain the details of the characters in the story. It's better for us to write these sections to explain the things that may have not gotten enough light in the book. Usually you can find names, descriptions, explanations of certain terminology or general stats, and tons of picture's if needed!

In this bio we're focusing on the residence of the Midoriya Estate and two bonus character that will be introduced in the coming chapter. Now this bio will just focus on their general background and things we may not learn during the story!

Quick Notes before the Bio starts:

1) The Midoriya's through the generation's have been know to adopt children into their family. The one's who have the Midoriya blood running through them have a unique Viridian green hair color as shown below!

2) So when I say squad, it basically mean there apart of a squad or a group of close friend's but with these 4 (Izuku, Shoto, Kaito, and Alex) they're like brother's.

3) As of the moment the stat's given are all there stats at the current time in the story.

+Izuku Midoriya

Appearance:

Old looks: He pretty much looked as he was in cannon but before he had that training montage with Allmight in season 1.

New look: So as we saw in "Izuku's Surprise", Izuku looses his original looks when he gained his quirks. He lost his signature curly hair and his diamond freckles. The first picture is how Izuku looks after gaining his quirk, his once curly green hair is now neck length, straight black hair with Viridian green tips (so replace Inosuke's blue tips). As of the next chapter "Entrance Exam" which takes place in February, Izuku's body will look like the second picture. His body type is well sculpted, he's buff but he's not a body builder. He's just built different. Since it's been only 7 month's since July (the time when he get his quirk) he hasn't really unlocked the full potential of Dragon force, has been working on hand to hand combat, and building his body as you can see!

Note: Now Izuku has scar's on his body, I think I forgot to mention it but the damage that was done is still there in the form of scar's. Most have healed excellent and you can't really make it out while some of the more serious ones are there from various quirk based scars. Izuku hasn't shown anyone except Shoto. And Hayami was able to see it after she treated him in a new home which she told Mako.

Former name: Izuku Yagi

Personality and a bit about him: After "One Bad Day" Izuku gave up on his dreams and became hopeless. When Izuku met the residents of the Midoriya estate he couldn't trust them due to how people treated him in the past so he closed himself off. But with Shoto's encouragement he gave them a chance and it was a chance Izuku was happy he took. It was all the things that Izuku longed for in his life; people supporting his dreams, friends that became brothers to him, and a real family (Insert Dom Toretto meme). Now he's more confident and his will to become a hero has grown even more. He can finally move on from his past or will things come to bite him...

Nickname: Izu

Likes: His family & friends, training, analyzing quirk's, cooking (which I didn't really get to show off a whole lot but more will be later on), listening to music, to casual gaming, and Katsudon.

Dislikes: Anyone who hurts his family and friends, his father, former "friends", anyone who discriminates against the quirkless, villains.

Neutral: His mother

Now before the comments explode I didn't mention Izuku has mixed feelings about his mother. With one half of him hating her for how she never spoke to him, nor spend time with him while the other half misses her due to some of the childhood memories they share like that one I mention from Karma.

Age: 15

Birthday: July 15

Relationship's towards other residence of the Midoriya Estate:

Hayami Midoriya: Aunt; but he sees her as sort of mother figure despite being his aunt

Mako Midoriya: Dad, during 'a new identity' it's now been documented that Mako is Izuku's dad with the new ID he created.

Alex Xavier Enoshima: Squad; see's him as a brother

Shoto Himura: Squad; see's him as a brother

Kaito Midoriya: Cousin; but see's him as a younger brother & apart of his squad

Quirks:

Dragon Skin: A transformation type quirk that allows Izuku to form a type of armor over parts of his body, this quirk will improve as the person does! Currently Izuku can form two bracer's with one yellow accents and a green jewel on top of the palm area.

Drawback: Despite being able to materialize the armor, he can only hold it for a certain amount of time. If he goes past his time limit the area the armor cover's will break off and make it bleed. He can currently hold it for 2 hours as we saw in "A New Identity".

(Hope ya get the idea lol, as these how they look when he summons them)

Dragon Force: Now this quirk is a type of enhancer or so Izuku thought. Currently Izuku can temporarily double his strength, speed, and durability for a limited time.

Drawback: Similar to one for all, dragon force is a very strong quirk (due to the boosted gear changing due to the new universe) that need's a strong body and will to use. If he overuses it he will drain his stamina but if over used could cause body damage (like bleeding, or muscle damage like how Izuku in cannon he get's damage with one for all). He can hold it for 2 hour's as stated in "A New Identity".

End note: Dragon force and Dragon skin have many hidden abilities, let me explain. We haven't even scratched the surface on his potential yet Izuku makes the best of it and as he grows stronger he will unlock new things!!! I really can't wait to show you what I have in store for you all.

Height:

Old (before July): 5'4

New (after September): 5'6 

+Alex Xavier Enoshima 

Appearance: So using the first picture remove the eye patch and the scar over his nose. Changing his hair color to  dirt blonde (google it, if your still a bit lost) and his eye color is ocean blue and make him a bit younger in looks and there you have Alex. Due to being in clubs like the kendo and swimming club Alex's body is very slim and built for speed. He's molded his body to have enough bulk to help with swinging swords!

Personality and a bit about him: Alex is a pretty laid back kind of guy, the kind of guy in your group of friends you can always talk to and will always introduce you to new things! Alex is from America but he's half Japanese's and after talking to his parent's of wanting to be a hero (wanting to attend U.A) he moved in at the Midoriya Estate and has been going to school with Kaito and Shoto since the first year of junior high-school. As we see from the chapter's Alex is one of Izuku's first real friend's after Shoto (due to Shoto knowing Izuku longer). Now Alex helps ease Izuku into his new life and really introduces Izuku to the more happier things in life like movies, music, videos games, tv shows, etc. (remember Izuku didn't really have a childhood as we saw in growing up). He along with the rest of his squad are all going to be heroes!

Likes: His friends and the other residence of the Midoriya estate, music, video games, tv shows, making cheesy references, practicing kendo, anything to do with swords, training hard.

Dislikes: Anyone who hurts his family and friends, anyone who discriminates against the quirkless, bullies, villains.

Nickname: Axe

Quirk: Energy Production: Alex is able to produce a blue energy that empowers his body or an object of his choosing. Using his quirk Alex has some very quick speed and pair it with his year's of kendo and sword play!

Drawback: Due to the raw power of energy production, Alex empowers a sword that Kaito has been working on for him so it can support him. He fear's that he's not ready to use energy production on himself due to it hurting himself or people.

Age: 14

Birthday: March 6th

Relationship's towards other residence of the Midoriya Estate:

Hayami Midoriya: Is his "aunt", now it may not be his blood aunt but he has been living with them for a while and has much respect for her so she is his auntie.

Mako Midoriya: Is his "uncle", now it may not be his blood uncle but he has been living with them for a while and has much respect for him so he is his uncle.

Izuku Midoriya: Squad; see's him as a brother

Shoto Himura: Squad; see's him as a brother

Kaito Midoriya: Squad; but see's him as a younger brother

Height: 5'7

Support Item:

Energy Blade: Now the blade isn't lit up till Alex imbues his energy into it. This was designed by Katio to all Alex to use his quirk since he has year's of sword training from the kendo club to Yami's training.

+Shoto Himura

Appearance: The same exact as the show, including the scar! Now as we learned during 'A new home?' Hikari was the cause of Shoto getting his scar.

Former name: Shoto Todoroki

Personality and a bit of a description: Unlike how he is during the beginning of the show, Shoto is a bit more laid back. Alex sort of made Shoto less of a "mannequin" meaning he shows more emotions. One person he truly love's (a not in a incest type way) is his mother, after the divorce she was heavily effected and even retired hero work. But with Shoto's help she rehabilitated her to the strong  business women she is today!

Nickname: Sho

Likes: His mother, Izuku and the other residence at the Midoriya estate, his older brother and sister, cold soba.

Dislikes: His father, his sister (Hikari), Izuku's old family, His ex friends, gold-diggers, anyone who hurts his family and friends, anyone who discriminates against the quirkless, bullies, villains

Age: 15

Birthday: January 11th

Relationship's towards other residence of the Midoriya Estate:

Hayami Midoriya: Is his "aunt", now it may not be his blood aunt but he has been living with them for a while and has much respect for her so she is his auntie

Mako Midoriya: Is his "uncle", now it may not be his blood uncle but he has been living with them for a while and has much respect for him so he is his uncle

Izuku Midoriya: Squad; see's him as a brother

Alex Xavier Enoshima: Squad; see's him as a brother

Kaito Midoriya: Squad; but see's him as a younger brother

Quirk:

Half-Cold Half-Hot: Gives him the ability to generate ice from the right side of his body, and flames from his left side. But there will be a small upgrade as well see later on...

Drawback: Same as the show

Height: 5'9

+Kaito Midoriya

Appearance: Pretty much the picture above minus what ever are those metal things are by his jaw. His eye's are a mix of blue and grey, his hair is slate blue.

Personality: Kaito is the type of person who has too much energy. He's very active and enjoys tinkering with things all day, everyday! At a younger age Kaito was being bullied to his height but that was until he became friends with Alex and Shoto. When Izuku enters the picture he helps Izuku the same way Shoto and Alex helped him all those years ago. He then get's someone to look up to who was at there lowest, but now is working towards his dreams.

Nickname: Kai

Likes: His mom, his family, his friends, coming up with idea's for support items, taking apart things, Lego's, video games, omurice, MOM'S CHICKEN.

Dislikes: Working out, any sort of training, people who bully him, anyone who hurts his family and friends, anyone who discriminates against the quirkless, bullies, villains

Age: 14

Birthday: October 31st

Relationship's towards other residence of the Midoriya Estate:

Hayami Midoriya: Is his mother, she adopted him after her close friend died when Kaito was a young age (We'll learn about this later).

Mako Midoriya: Is his uncle, since he was adopted by Hayami it makes Mako his uncle.

Izuku Midoriya: Cousin, due to how Mako adopted him also apart of his squad and see's him as a older brother

Alex Xavier Enoshima: Squad; see's him as a older brother

Shoto Himura: Squad; but see's him as a older brother

Quirk: 

Blueprint: is ocular based quirk, when Kaito activates his quirk his iris becomes a cog and it spins while in use (kind of like the sharingan). His quirk allows him to memorize any invention, piece of technology, or support item's blueprint as he's working on it or taking it apart. It also allows him to also recall the same blueprint when he thinks about it.

Drawback: If he overuses it his eyes temporarily hurt, but with the amount of times he uses it he overcame it at a young age.

Height: 5'1

+Mako Akira Midoriya

Appearance: When I was looking for pictures to fit Mako, it came up blank till I found this one! Look's exactly above with jet black hair and red eyes.

Personality: Despite that serious look he has, Mako is a very kind hearted person as he looks out for those who he wants to protect. I stated Mako is a police officer as we saw him in action during "The time of festivity" but he works a lot and is a bit devoted to serving and laying down the law, but still spends great time with his family (which does include Shoto and Alex). By the way Mako has two places of residency one is a room at his sister's estate and two is a single apartment in the district of Yamanashi. We'll get more out of Mako as he'll meet someone he doesn't expect he would get the chance to.

Nickname: Uncle Mako, Uncle M&M (get it lol)

Likes: His family, his job, classic gangster films.

Dislikes: Anyone who disrespects the law, anyone who hurts the innocent, villains, anyone who has the guts to hurt anyone he cares about.

Age: 29

Birthday: November 3rd

Relationship's towards other residence of the Midoriya Estate:

Hayami Midoriya: Is his older sister, he was adopted at a younger age and has lived with his adopted mom, dad, older brother, and Hayami for a very long time.

Kaito Midoriya: Is his nephew, since it's his sister's son and even treat's him like a son.

Izuku Midoriya: Son; he adopts Izuku as we see during a 'new Identity'

Alex Xavier Enoshima: Family friend; but treat's him like a nephew

Shoto Himura: Family friend; but treat's him like a nephew

Other: -  Nakano and Araki Midoriya: His father and mother who are currently living in the USA with Mako and Hayami's eldest brother. They're currently enjoying traveling around to see the states!

Quirk: Eye spy: Allows Mako to notice small details in well anything like how sherlock homes can easily point out the craziest things. For example he could point out someone's wearing makeup,  trying to cover up something...

Height: 6'2

End Note: Mako is going to be shown more often, he might meet a special someone 😜

+Hayami Midoriya 

Appearance: This was the most difficult person to find because I was basing Hayami off the Miya from the Sekieri plan (women above). Any way's all you have to change is her hair color to the signature viridian green and her outfit color to green as well!

Personality: If what I said about Mako being kind then Hayami is the most purest woman you could ever meet as she would go as far to donate her last dollar in need. Anyways Hayami is a very bubbly person as she enjoys to help her boy's (yes she sees Alex, Shoto, and Izuku as her own), I more or less sum her up in "Adjusting".

Nickname: Aunty Hayami, Aunt Haya, Momma Haya

Likes: Her family, friends, cooking, keeping order in the Midoriya estate, her zen garden, tea, puzzles, making sure her boys are heading to a bright future.

Dislikes: Anyone who slacks at the Midoriya Estate, lazy people, when the house get's too dirty

Age: 44

Birthday: April 7th 

Relationship's towards other residence of the Midoriya Estate:

Mako Midoriya: Is her younger brother, he was adopted at a younger age and has lived with her mom, dad, older brother and herself for a very long time

Kaito Midoriya: Is her son, she adopted him after her close friend died at a young age  

Izuku Midoriya: Nephew; Mako adopts Izuku as we see during a 'new Identity'

Alex Xavier Enoshima: Family friend; but treat's him like a son

Shoto Himura: Family friend; but treat's him like a son

Quirk:

Flame Touch: Hayami is able to set anything she want's on fire. Now that doesn't mean she can shoot flames, but she can touch someone and light them on fire. She can control how hot the flames are, she can even light Izuku on fire but have the heat not effect him!

Drawback: She can get burn marks on her hand, and it takes a great deal of concentration but at her age she over came it.

Height: 5'6

End Notes: Hayami wouldn't be making too much screen time but in the later chapter's we'll learn about her past....

BONUS CHARACTERS!!!: Now I'm pretty excited to show the following two character's, but be sure to reach their end notes.

+Himiko Arakunera

Starting Notes: Now let me be clear when I was coming up with this story for some reason I felt that Himiko deserved "a what if " sort of thing but with huge change's. Her quirk was something that really called to me, for reason's I can't remember. Now with Himiko going to U.A, there's this vacuum for a blood sucking- shape shifting character... so I have made a sort of O.C that will fill that role and quirk but more will be shown later down the line when we reach there.

Appearance: So essentially she looks the same as cannon but with a few major changes. 1) No fang's since she no longer use's the same quirk as before. 2) Her hair color is now the second picture which she usually keeps down or in a bun. 3) Her hands have been permanently effected by her mutation quirk and thanks the appearance she now has sharp claw like fingers with gauntlet-like plating on her hands.

Personality and a bit of her past: Himiko is a very down to earth kind of girl is isn't afraid of following her dream's no matter who look's at her. Growing up thing's were good with her father and mother, when she devolved her quirk people tend to avoid her due to her hands looking different. But it never stopped her from helping people and wearing a smile on her face!

Nickname: None at the moment

Likes: Her parent's, sewing/knitting, reading, dancing, climbing

Dislikes: Villains, people who make fun of her hands, anyone who tries to bring her down

Age: 15

Birthday: April 25th

Quirk: Now please just a small heads up this was the best source to use to describe Himiko's quirk.

Stay strong and focus on her hands and the web's !!!!

Arachnid: A mutation type quirk that has mutated Himiko's hands to sharp claw like fingers with gauntlet-like plating on her hands. She is able to produce silk at the tips of her claw's which allows her control them to her will. Her body converts the energy and nutrients she intakes into a string like thread, she's been able to create thread's that stick and don't stick.

Drawback:  After expelling web's for a certain amount of time Himiko's get's hungry and tired. Over the year's she manage to train her self to use her quirk for around an hour with no draw backs.

Height: 5'4

End note: I've actually teased Himko during "Where it all began" when Izuku leaves the doctor's office and the receptionist enters explaining about urgent appointment.

+Mizuki Haruko 

Appearance: Well pretty much above as she will be the older sister with short hair. The outfit above is her work coverall's, but she usually cycle's between business suit's/professional clothing.

Personality: Mizuki Haruko is the older sister of Mitsuki Bakugou, she's has no husband nor partner and no kid's. Mizuki is one of the most successful business woman of this time (with another being Rei). She is the CEO of a towering support gear company, it's a sort of a think tank that people research the next big support item. Lately her company has been booming but Mizuki feel's like she isn't one with her craft so she asked Principle Nezu for her own research lab in return for funding to U.A (since she's rich as hell), but Nezu wanted her to be a support course teacher. Masaru is currently running the company under her leave. Her attitude is a bit rude only wanting the best out of people, she's super snobby, and isn't afraid of speaking her mind. All I'll say it over time she will change due to someone... a fellow teacher she knew in the past...😜

Nickname: Cold hearted Mizuki

Likes: High quality item's, making money, power

Dislikes: Anyone trying to be better than her who are clearly below her, people who show her attitude, people who think they have a shot with her

Age: 40

Birthday: August 13th

Quirk:

Protective additive: Mizuki's sweat is a unique additive chemical which protects her skin from harmful substance at her lab, along with any sort of harm to her skin.

Height: 5'8

Now that's the end of Bio #2, once again I'd like to tell you this chapter and future bio's will explain and show more about characters during the story! I figured with the end of a phase a bio was needed for most of the character's I've been using. Now below I've labeled a question section as I'd like you to ask any question from this point back. We're going to be entering the next phase which is the U.A entrance exam and you might want to ask something when I might explain it in the chapter. So feel free to ask anything as I don't wanna make another chapter for the answer's everyone's dying for the entrance exam lol. Also even if I'm like 20 chapter's ahead you can still ask anything you want I don't mind lol.

Question: COMMENT HERE

Once again thanks for reading, feel free to comment your thoughts and drop any questions for us. Any feedback from you guys is welcomed whether its bad or good!

Next Chapter: U.A Entrance Exam

Word count: 4100 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 660 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
22.3K 308 14
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...
90.4K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
38.4K 739 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...