๐ŸŒ€โ˜•Five Hargreeves/Aidan Gall...

By AJ061405

Some stories that are worth to read about our badass psychopath killer Five Hargreeves,our handsome singer/ac... More

Material Girl๐Ÿ’„
Washing Dishes with Fivey๐Ÿงฝ
Birthday๐ŸŽ‚(Five)
Alleyway(Five)
Music Festival (Aidan)๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽถ
Elevator (Aidan)
Rainy Day๐ŸŒง๏ธ(Five)
Fictiophilia๐Ÿ’˜(Five + Nicky)
4th of July๐ŸŽ‡(Five)
Period๐Ÿฉธ(Five)
Facial hair ๐Ÿง”(Five)
Random convo with Fivey๐Ÿน
Virtual Graduation๐ŸŽ“(Five)
When Five's silliness kicks in๐Ÿ˜…
Things y/n say when Five is around the academy๐Ÿ’ญ
Speak Now๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ(Aidan)
The "Christina Hargreeves" (Five)
Sorry, but I'm already his(Five)
Klaus's dreadful dare(Five)
The Portrait๐ŸŽจ
Stay for the night(Aidan)
Cake with Karaoke ๐ŸŽค ๐ŸŽ‚
Deleted scene from "The Boy" ๐ŸŽฌ
Random convo with Fiveyโ˜•
I can't sleep ๐Ÿ’ค (Aidan)
Leaving Boulder(Nicky)
Childhood besties ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
What if...?
Flirt at him for a day๐Ÿคญ(Five)
A miracleโœจ(Five)
Thigh Kisses๐Ÿ’—(Nicky)
You belong with me ๐Ÿงธ(Nicky)
Shaving ๐Ÿช’(Aidan)
Random thing Five do๐Ÿฅฐ
Five lost his heart instead of his ageโณ
Wiping off his kiss๐Ÿ˜˜(Nicky)
Luther's ground rules๐Ÿ“
Teardrops on my guitar(Nicky)๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŽธ
A Thousand Years(Five)
New haircut ๐Ÿ’ˆ(Aidan)
Calling him by your ex's name(Nicky)
Dance with me๐Ÿ“ป(Five)
The Vortex ๐ŸŒ€(Five)
The Girl in the forest๐ŸŒผ(Aidan)
Happy Birthday my Dimpleโ˜•
You're my Queen ๐Ÿ‘‘
Shower ๐Ÿšฟ(Five)
Don't be late๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ(Aidan)
I'm in the mood....(Five)
Room Service๐Ÿฅ—(Aidan)
Taking off of your towel๐Ÿงผ
Cute moment of Aidan๐Ÿฅบ
Stealing my heartโค๏ธ(Aidan)
Ignored๐Ÿ™„(Nicky)
The Testโ™ ๏ธ๐Ÿค
Grandma's lover๐ŸŒท
Girls Day๐Ÿ‘’
Aidan's Book Hairstyle๐Ÿ“–
Punk Rock love๐ŸŽธ
A random thing Five would ask
Random thing Aidan do
Trick or treat๐Ÿญ
Feliz Navidad๐Ÿงก๐ŸŽค(Aidan)
Dance with him under the Christmas tree ๐ŸŽ„(Five)
The Christmas Kiss ๐Ÿ’‹(Aidan)
Cookies and milk for Santa๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿช(Nicky)
Jade๐Ÿ’š
Christmas with the boysโค๏ธ๐ŸŽ„
The Journey ๐Ÿ’Œ
1.2k readssssssss(Face reveal)
4th of July๐ŸŽ‡(Aidan)
Gettin' Vaccinated ๐Ÿ’‰(Aidan)
The Chef of my heart๐Ÿง
Messy hair ๐ŸŒช๏ธ
Random thing Nicky do๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ‘ˆ
Her Fanboy๐Ÿคฉ
13 ๐Ÿ’”(Aidan)
Encouragementโšก
Come back to me... I miss you๐Ÿ’
Her story to tell๐Ÿ““(Nicky)
Random thing Five do
Winter Prince โ„๏ธ
Nicknames that they call you ๐Ÿ’“
Harness ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ(Aidan)
Had nothing to do โœ๏ธ+๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ(Aidan)
"Where's Hailey?"๐Ÿ•(Five)
Dancing in the moonlight ๐ŸŒ™
Heart Shaped cookies๐Ÿ’
Random word Aidan can't pronounce๐Ÿ˜œ
10k reads already โฃ๏ธ (Face reveal)
Comfort๐Ÿ’›
What is my say... โ˜‚๏ธ+๐Ÿฆ
Windy Day๐Ÿƒ(Aidan)
The deleted photos ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿคฌ

The Boy๐Ÿช“

1.6K 31 13
By AJ061405

3rd person POV
This is y/n y/l/n, she's a high school student at y/s, she's a part of the school's document team,she was assigned on making the daily papers to the school,more of a news reporter thingy.

She investigates some rumors and gossips that are roaming around the school campus and put it on the papers of the school.Her club is the most busiest among all the clubs around the campus.

They document everything from school camping to high school proms. Her work being a news reporter of the school is kinda hard,proving those gossips and rumors are true. She wishes that someone will help her with this sort of job.

And this,this is Aidan Gallagher he is new here and on his way to the School's document team office to join not just for the advantage for his grades but for helping the school. He arrived at the office and immediately opened the door revealing a 40 yrs old man seating on his wobbling chair beside his desk signing some papers.

"Good morning Sir.". He said to the older man with a gentle smile.

"Good morning too young man,what can i do for you?". The man on the desk ask Aidan ask.

"Well,i am new here in this school and i wanna join your club the (School's document team).". He said while the man gestured for him to sit down and he did.

"Well sure you can,where do you want to sign in?.". The man ask while signing some important school works.

"Maybe i can fill up some of the blank position sir?" He ask while he ask for the name of he man.

"Sure, it's Mr. Clark ,and what's your name?". Mr. Clark ask Aidan with a smile.

"It's Aidan Gallagher,Sir." He said to Mr. Clark while he held his hand to be shaken and Mr. Clark did.

*Mr. Clark was shuffling through his drawer and bought a slip, more of a confirmation letter and signed it.

"Here is your confirmation letter, you're officially a part of the School's document team.". Mr. Clark said while handing Aidan the slip

"Sure where am i assigned to?".I ask Mr. Clark.

"At the newspaper group, you'll be partnering with y/l/n.". Mr. Clark said while arranging some papers on his desk.

"Partnering?". He ask Mr. Clark with a confused look.

"Yeah,come with me.". Mr. Clark said while he stands up and got in to the other part of the room.

Aidan followed Mr. Clark to the other room revealing a busy girl typing at the computer and some other students printing the papers.

"Y/l/n is a very good newspaper girl,her stories are always at the front page of the newspaper here in school,and she is very friendly.". Mr. Clark said while they try to pass some stacked newspapers at the floor to the y/h/c haired girl.

"Y/l/n, Y/l/n,Y/l/n!!!". Mr. Clark said to the girl that is typing on her computer.

"Yes Sir.". The girl said while she jumped out from her seat.

"Y/l/n,i would like you to meet Aidan Gallagher,Aidan Gallagher meet Y/n Y/l/n,she will be your partner for making newspaper for the school.". Mr. Clark said while Aidan looked at the girl,she has a cute smile and a beautiful y/e/c colored eyes.

They looked at each other directly in the eyes but it all got disturbed by Mr. Clark.

"So I'm going to leave you 2 for you to know each other more.". Mr. Clark said while he left us at the busy room.

"So you're new here?". Y/n started the conversation trying not to make it awkward for the both of them.

"Yeah,I am.". Aidan said while y/n was melting after hearing his voice for the first time.

"Where from?". Y/n ask while she gestured him to seat down at the stacked papers then she sat down at her chair.

"Here actually,just home schooling then my dad decided for me to school in public." Aidan said while honestly looking at her eyes.

"That's sucks.". Y/n said while she giggled at Aidan.

"Yeah it is.". Aidan said while he giggled too with the girl.

"Anyways i should give you a tour around the campus,if its cool?". She ask Aidan with a smile.

"Yeah sure it's fine,i would love that." Aidan said while he stood up and offered his hand at y/n to stand up,and she took it.

"Lead the way.". Aidan said while gesturing at y/n to leave the room and all she did was to giggle..

Y/n showed Aidan the school campus like where is the cafeteria,the restrooms,where are the subject rooms,and many more.
They laughed while they are walking around the campus,they talk some other things like about family and his life and other shits to talk about.

******

After a while of walking around the campus it was finally time to go home. They head back to the office to get their stuffs and they walked to the gate where y/n's bike was parked.

"Anyway this was fun,guess i see you tomorrow?". Y/n said while she's unlocking the lock of her bike.

"Yeah it was a blast meeting you y/n, Mr. Clark was right,you're really friendly." Aidan said while waiting for her with his sling bag.

"Aww that's sweet,any way does some body will pick you up or...?". She ask Aidan with a caring tone on her voice.

"Oh i will wait,some body from the house will pick me up.". Aidan said in a reassuring look to the girl.

"Oh,well ok goodbye Aidan see you tomorrow.". She said while sat on her bike and pedalled away from Aidan.

Aidan saw her pedalled away with her cute pink bike from him while he just honestly lied to her that somebody will pick him up cause he has a super power it's called spatial jumping,he jump through different places that are close and mostly he can time travel,these powers will be handy when something bad happens at the school,Aidan thought to himself while the spatial jumped to his house.

-A Month later-

It has been an amazing month for Aidan and y/n they started pretty well,for the whole month they sometimes sneak at those lovers that have been shipped by almost the whole school,and yes some other time they sneak at those teachers that are googling eyes with each other confirming that they are in love or so.

But there are times that there are school fights and school chaos happening and yes their story is always at the front page. And they are proud of that.

-At the cafeteria-

"Oh my gosh,they both did that?". Y/n ask about what Aidan just saw at the boys restroom while she was just hysterically laughing.

"Yeah they did." Aidan said through the laugh while wiping some tears that are dropping from his eyes cause of the "rumors".

"They are so dirty." Y/n said with a disgusted look on her face while she laughs.

"I know right." Aidan said while he took a swig of his coffee.

"We're going to include that to our story tommorow Aidy.". Y/n said while she took a sip of her iced tea and grabbed a pen and a note pad.

"Yeah we should.". Aidan said while he looked at y/n.

"Hey it's late we should go.". Y/n said while she take some notes about the story and grabbed her satchel and her camera.

"Yeah,we should,but can i walk with you on your way home?". Aidan ask the girl hoping she would say yes.

"Of course,what are you waiting for, let's go.". Y/n said while she unconsciously grabs Aidan's hand and went straight to the gate of the school and exited.

They exited the school while y/n was still holding Aidan's hand, While y/n was holding Aidan's hand she felt safe. Then she realized its kinda wrong they're just best friend's,nothing else but when Aidan's around y/n,her stomach is filled of millions of butterflies flying around it and she sometimes get nervous when they talk,she some how stutter when talking to Aidan.

"Oh sorry i shouldn't have done that.". Y/n said while she let go of Aidan's hand and looked at the ground,so embarrassed.

"What no it's ok, your hand is cold,let me.". Aidan said while he rub his hand and took y/n's hand and held it tightly keeping it warm.

"Thanks,its a cold night.". She said while Aidan rubs her arms.

"You know what,here take this,it will keep you warm.". Aidan said while he remove his blazer and placed it to y/n's shoulder.

"Thanks, but what about you, you'll get cold.". She said while she give him a warm smile.

"Seeing you smile gives me warmth.". Aidan said while he cups y/n's cheeks.

"Now let's get you home.". Aidan said while he put an arm at y/n's shoulder to keep her warm.

A while later they arrived at the front porch of her house.

"Thanks for walking with me Aidy,i really enjoyed your company.". Y/n said while she looked at his mysterious green eyes.

"Anytime y/n.". Aidan said while he was looking at her eyes too.

"I should go in.". Y/n said breaking the awkwardness between them both.

"Yeah sure, i'll go when you're inside.". Aidan said while he gives y/n his adorable smirk.

"Sure,i'll meet you tomorrow at our favorite spot.". Y/n said while she honestly kiss his cheek and ran inside the house, blushing.

She arrived at her room and saw Aidan through window froze a bit and after seconds he jumped like crazy and punched the air with a big smile on his face and she saw him leave jumping and laughing.

-3 months later-

It has been 3 months since y/n and Aidan are officially in a relationship,a lot of things happened to the 3 months they have together,their love grew stronger than ever and they helped each other at their academics and especially at making newspaper stories.

Aidan and y/n,they mostly hang around with each other when its vacant period or just a quick break. Many things happened during those last 3 months especially the day she answered yes to Aidan's question at the cafeteria.

It was their lunch break and almost all the students are in the cafeteria,they sat at the table and Aidan suggested to stand at the table to draw the students attention and it did. Y/n looked confused at him while he yelled saying..."Y/n you're the most beautiful girl i've ever known and the best newspaper girl i've ever met in my life,Y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/n froze at her seat and looked at Aidan shocked then she came up the table with him,suddenly she grabbed Aidan's collar then kissed him at the lips,while the students around us clapped their hands and cheered.

It was the best moment Aidan have with y/n.

Last week was a tragic week in school ,there has been a bomb threat at the school campus,The teachers managed to calm the students while they called the authorities and the Bomb Squad. But it all ends up a treaky little prank of a student. So yeah kinda big yet not so serious scoop for the papers for that week for the lovebirds.

-2 months later

A lot of things happening around the school like kids gone missing and some are supernatural things and the last time i remembered we were held hostages by the robbers they steal almost all the important things the school have like some electronics like TV, electric fans,and many more. This is getting any worse for a scoop.

Things are really getting weird today in school they just witnessed a supernatural phenomenon happened at the library,a girl with a white dress with her messy hair said some creepy words and after that she was dragged my thousands of hands to the boiling lava of hell?

That is so creepy to be in the papers,A lot of bad events happened these days and i think it's time for "The Boy" to get into the spot light.

Aidan entered the office of the schools documents team and immediately go to where his and y/n's desk are but y/n wasn't there Aidan was worried of where she is now.

"Hey Jill do you know where y/n is?". Aidan ask Jill hoping she knows where y/n is.

"She said she is going to investigate about Lance the guy in grade 10 class who is rumored to have a relationship with Cindy." Jill said while Aidan got worried much more.

He rushed outside and spatial jumped to where the grade 10 rooms are and change into his well so called outfit and mask on.

He spatial jumped near the grade 10 rooms are and heard y/n screaming for help. And saw her being up in the air choking by Lance with his hands.

"Put her down.". Aidan said to Lance drawing his attention to him.

"Who the hell you?". Lance ask Aidan while he still held y/n up to the air.

"Somebody that can kick your ass.". He said while he walked closer to Lance getting ready to a fight.

Lance then immediately held y/n down to the ground while Aidan saw that she has a blood dripping from her lip. It just makes him angry even more.

Lance met Aidan at the center and tries to punch him but Aidan punched him first and spatial jumped at his back and pushed him.

"You shouldn't treat a pretty girl like that ". Aidan said to Lance while he pushed him again.

"Oh,yeah.". Lance said while he throw a rock at Aidan but he just spatial jumped.

He spatial jumped and kicked his leg so that Lance fell to the ground.

"If i ever see you hurt her,i swear you'll be kicked out of this school.". Aidan said to Lance while Lance was on the ground and got up and left him and y/n alone then saw the students from the 2nd floor building looking at them

"Are you alright?". Aidan ask y/n while he helped her get up.

"Yeah,thank you.". Y/n said completely naive about who Aidan was cause of the mask.

"Who are you?". Y/n ask while Aidan just smirked at her.

"It's pretty obvious, darling.". Aidan said while he puts a strand of hair at the back of y/n's ear then spacial jumped away.

After that y/n looked around to find him but the boy was long gone and a lot of students are getting out of their classrooms and surrounded the area

"Who was that?". A student ask y/n from the classroom while she just smiled.

"The Boy.". Y/n said with a smile while she heard Aidan from behind the crowd of students.

"Excuse me,pardon me, excuse me, I'm sorry.". Aidan said getting through the crowd of students while y/n just giggled at him.

"Y/n where were you?,i was so worried about you.". Aidan said finally out of the crowd and hugged y/n with a worried tone on his voice.

"I'm fine love,i promise.". Y/n said reassuring Aidan with a kiss to his cheek.

-2 months later

The school is going wild about who is this " The Boy" person, He's all over the school campus, preventing some accidents,mostly helping people in danger.

While y/n is trying to find out about who he is.

Her head was filled with questions that cannot be answered by anyone in the school only "The Boy".

But to Aidan he is keeping it to himself as possible about who he is,him being "The Boy", and to protect the love of his life,y/n.

The couple are on their way to Aidan's house,them holding each other's hands while walking.

They arrived in front of a very classy sort of mansion,which Aidan calls...

"We're 'home',love,come inside.". Aidan said pulling y/n into the doors of his so called house with an umbrella symbol,but to y/n it was a mansion.

Y/n was amazed at how the mansion was designed,from the wall that has a dark shade of brown to the very antique style of furnitures.

Aidan introduced y/n to her so called mom(Grace) with her classy outfit,that is cleaning the coffee table.

"Mom i would like you to meet y/n,my girlfriend.". Aidan said while seeing her robot mom(Grace) doing some chores.

"Oh goodness,nice to finally meet you darling,Aidan always talks about you a lot.". Aidan's mom(Grace) said with wide smile on her face turning her gaze to y/n.

"Nice to meet you too...". Y/n said but was been cut of by Grace.

"Darling,you can call me Mom.". Grace said with a warm smile and continued to clean some dirt on the coffee table.

"And now to my siblings.". Aidan said dragging y/n upstairs to his siblings rooms.

At the hallway,y/n and Aidan first saw his dear old 'high' brother Klaus abd his meek sister Vanya.

"Hey Klaus and Vanya, i would like you to meet my lovely girlfriend, y/n. ". Aidan said to his brother with a cigarette on hand and at his sister with a warm smile.

"Oh, your Fiv-, Aidan's girlfriend, great to meet you honey. ". Klaus said almost spilling Aidan's beans and Vanya elbowed him in response.

"It's my pleasure to meet you both.". Y/n said shaking Klaus and Vanya's hand.

"And down to my 2 idiot brothers.". Aidan said that made y/n chuckle on their way to a room with a spaceship.

"Hello Luther and Diego,this y/n my girlfriend.". Aidan said proudly to his brothers that is reading some crime scene files.

"I'm so glad to finally meet you y/n, I'm Diego, Aidan here usually wants some advice for you.". Diego said shaking y/n's hand glaring at Aidan.

"Hey nice to meet ya y/n, I'm Luther,the leader among them.". Luther said waving at her and gave her a smile.

"It's been amazing to meet you both.". Y/n said with her friendly smile plastered on her face.

"And now to my other sister.". Aidan said guiding y/n to a room near Luther's.

"Hey Allison, this is y/n the girl I've talking about,like a lot.". Aidan said with his hands on y/n's shoulders.

"It's nice to have another girl around,hi I'm Allison.". Allison said with her nice smile and shook y/n's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you.". Y/n said with a smile, shaking Allison's hand.

-Winter party week
The school is preparing a massive make over for the high school winter party which is a week away.

Boys are busy asking girls to be their date on the winter party night,while Aidan and y/n are already settled with each other.

"Oh, Jesus!". Y/n said after closing her locker seeing Aidan behind it, making her heart skip a beat.

"Hey,y/n right?". Aidan ask y/n jokingly with a smirk.

"Yeah, who's asking?". Y/n ask going with the flow of what Aidan has inside his head.

"Can i ask you on a date, cause i somehow don't see your boyfriend somewhere around.". Aidan said while pretending to look for someone and stared back to y/n.

"Uhm,i somehow need my boyfriend back to me now.". Y/n said sarcastically to Aidan and gave him the antidote to his madness...a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh hello love, what happened?". Aidan ask after jokingly shaking after y/n kissed him.

"You're Ryan side came out and asked me to go to the prom with him." Y/n said with a giggle at the end of her sentence.

"God why he is so into you,did you say yes?.". Aidan said and ask his girlfriend.

"Your Ryan side is kinda hot though but before i said something to him i brought you back to earth,my love.". Y/n said sarcastically and held Aidan's hand.

"Great,so it's means you're still available to ask you to go to the winter party.". Aidan said with a wide smile on his face.

"We're already together, isn't it that obvious for you that I'm all yours to the prom.". Y/n joked at Aidan and mess his hair before walking off.

"I was just making sure you're all mine for the prom night.". Aidan yelled and followed y/n,and all she did was to roll her eyes playfully.

-Winter party night
The night of the winter party has finally come,the theme of the surroundings of the party was starry blue night with glistening golden stars with red spot lights dashing from across the court.

Y/n was at her red with golden stars plastered all around her skirt with her blue flower bracelet with an earpiece that is around at the arc of her ear that has 3 golden stars to complete the whole look.

A knock on the door sounded indicating Aidan has arrived to pick y/n up to the party.

Y/n went down while her parents and Aidan are waiting for her with amazement on their faces.

"You look so beautiful sweety.". Y/n's mom said with a camera on her hand.

"Thanks mom.". Y/n said coming down the stairs.

Aidan was wearing a blue blazer with a white button up,with his red necktie,while a golden chain with little stars hanging from the pocket of his blazer.

With matching black slacks that also has a chain on that is hanging on the pocket.

"You look so gorgeous,love.". Aidan said breathlessly while looking at his partner of the night.

Y/n didn't answer but just blush at the extravagant complement of her escort for the party.

Y/n's parents took some pictures with the couple,and afterwards they went to the prom.

They arrived and almost everyone are already there, Aidan and y/n entered the silver curtain strings through the court where the prom is being held.

With red carpet underneath their heels,and all their eyes turned to the shining couple with the spot light hitting them directly.

They went to the dance floor,where a slow sweet music is playing.

Y/n immediately puts her hands to Aidan's shoulders and Aidan's hand on her waist, and just looked each other to the eyes.

"Is there something on my face?,why do you keep staring at me?". Y/n ask while Aidan is staring at her breathlessly in the eyes.

"Hey!". Y/n screeched to Aidan with a slap to his shoulder to have his attention to her.

"Sorry,i just can't help getting lost in your eyes.". Aidan replied to y/n how mesmerizing she looks tonight.

But at the other part of the court there standing Lance the guy from grade 10,he is angry at "The Boy" who kicked his ass.

And he wants revenge.

Lance knew that "The Boy's" weakness is y/n,he have seen it, through those months of "The Boy" performing around the school.

By saving the students from accidents and other stuff to show off to y/n,as Lance would say.

Lance wants revenge it's because through those 4 years in high school no one ever dares to kick his ass, his the king no body dares to get in his way.

So that's why he came up with a plan to crush "The Boy."

But little did he know the guy behind The Boy's mask is the one and only Aidan.

After Aidan and y/n finished a slow sweet dance they immediately went to the table to have a drink.

"You have the most beautiful dress,my love.". Aidan complemented to y/n with the cutest smile on his face.

"Well my thank you,and you are the most handsome boy.". Y/n answered while placing a soft kiss to Aidan's lips.

"I'll be right back,my darling dear.". Aidan whispered to y/n's ear after they kissed each other.

"Where are you going?". Y/n whined while she holds Aidan's arm with a pout.

"Somewhere private, my dearest.". Aidan answered with a kiss to y/n's lips and left to the bathroom.

Lance saw this and smirked evilly,and made his plan.

Lance first made his move by cutting off the lights of the court.

Then he lit up a bottle full of gas and lit it up then immediately threw it in the middle of the court causing it to have fire.

The students immediately panicked while the whole court is starting to heat up.

"Y/n we have to go now.". Cheska yelled to y/n while taking her arm to the exit.

"Aidan,Aidan,Aidan!". Y/n shouted for Aidan but there was no response and everyone is panicking.

Aidan got out of the restroom and saw his fellow classmates are running to the exit.

"Dude what is happening?". Aidan ask a classmate of his.

"There's been a fire we have to go!". Aidan's classmate yelled and ran outside.

"Y/n,y/n,y/n!". Aidan called out of the restroom and saw the big fire in the middle of the court.

"Aidan!". Y/n yelled through the hall to find Aidan along with her classmate and begun to cough because of the smoke of the fire.

"Y/n!". Aidan yelled across the court and just thought to himself "fuck it" he puts on his mask and took off his blazer and he used his spatial jumping ability to find y/n quickly as possible.

"Aidan!". Y/n called again and fell to the floor cause her lungs was clogged of smoke.

While Aidan was checking every corner of the court and begun to look for her to where the exit is while he is also starting to lose oxygen.

He finally saw her there laying at the floor out of breath and immediately carried her bridal style and spatial jumped outside of the court where there was no one around.

Aidan checked y/n's pulse and it was slowing down.

He did the CPR and breathe through her mouth and push her chest continuously and breathe again to her mouth.

And she was awake while catching her breath,Aidan smiled but felt a tight feeling to his chest and his vision turned into darkness and fainted to the dark green grass of the school.

"Hey,no,no,no,wake up,wake up!". Y/n ordered while shaking "in her vision" The Boy but behind the mask was Aidan.

"Please wake up,wake up.". Y/n yelled continued to shake The Boy/Aidan.

Until a thought passed her head...

The only thought filled her head was to know who is this guy behind the mask.

She took a deep breath and placed her fingers to the end of The Boy's/Aidan mask.

Y/n slowly peeled the mask off and saw the answer to her most desired question who is behind the mask.

...It was Aidan.

-The next morning
Aidan woke up with brightest ray of the sun in front of him through his window.

He groaned and stretched his body against the white sheets of the bed,and noticed a plastic tube attached to his arm.

He took it off and got up but a sudden hint of pain felt to his head then let out a groan.

The door opened revealing his drunk brother Klaus with his pink feathered scarf.

"Oh no,you rest Mr.". Klaus ordered with a cigarette to his mouth.

"Where's y/n?". Aidan ask while he groaned again while placing his hand to his head.

"She's downstairs sleeping like an angel.". Klaus grinned while motioning a sleeping person.

"I gotta know if she's alright.". Aidan said trying to stand up but Klaus pushed him back to the bed.

"I said rest,ok?". Klaus said crossing his arms and that made Aidan groan.

"I wanna see her Klaus,if she's hurt or not.". Aidan begged with a pout to Klaus.

"I'll be back,but in the meantime rest, I'm warning you Five.". Klaus gave in and finally mentioned his brother's real name.

"Thanks Klaus.". Aidan thanked or also known now as Five with a warm grin.

After a few moments Klaus came back and told Aidan or should I say Five,that y/n going to be with him after a few short minutes.

The door swung open and revealed y/n with her party dress with her make up gone to be a mess on her face.

She looked at Klaus and smiled to him to indicate that she is fine with Aidan/Five inside the room,after the short indication to leave Klaus left the room.

There they both looked at each other frozen to their spot,y/n need some questions needed to be answered while Aidan/Five is already confident to explain to y/n.

Y/n's mouth opened with no words came out of it,only warm breath leaving her lips,she took a deep breath and sat to a nearby chair in front of Aidan/Five.

"Who are you, really?". Y/n ask bluntly to Aidan/Five forgetting that their still together.

"Tell me, honestly.". Y/n added looking straight to Aidan's/Five's eyes.

"I'm Five Hargreeves,born on October 1,1989,born with the power of jumping through time and space,i assassinate people who supposed to be dead across time, preferably the most dangerous assassin in the space time continuum...and i have five...actually six idiotic siblings that has a brain the sized of a pea.". Aidan/Five explained his identity accepting that y/n will leave him and forget about him.

"Why didn't you told me about who you really are?". Y/n asked with a calm voice leaving Aidan shocked to her reaction.

"Because if you did know me about who I really am I was sure you'll leave m-". Aidan/Five answered to y/n while all he didn't expect was that she hugged him real tight and felt her warm breath to his neck.

"Do you really expect me to leave you?,oh baby i already knew who you are long before the winter party cause you know why?". Y/n whispered to Aidan/Five's ear soothingly while ruffling his hair gently.

"Why?". Aidan/Five whispers back to y/n while he slowly put his strong hands to her hair.

"It's because I'm such a great investigator.". Y/n replied sassily and slid her flawless hands to his jawline.

"You're not dumping me?". Aidan/Five ask curiously to y/n with the curious face.

"Why would i ever dump such handsome superhero like you?". Y/n answered while looking directly to Aidan/Five and touched his cheek.

"That's it!, school works over for you, my love.". Aidan/Five said finally to y/n before bringing her to a long sweet yet passionate kiss to her lips.

"The Boy of my dream is now in front of me.". Y/n said after pulling away from the kiss for air and him kissed again.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Just a quick fun-fact to y'all this story consist of 5324 words and this draft was from way back last year on September 23,this story took very freaking long time to write,i swear to you all😅

I don't know if you get my story right but it's about Five trying to hide his identity of being a superhero,and just becoming a normal "boy" named Aidan❣️

But when a girl came to his life,he wants to protect her and kept his identity a secret to her,but it all ends up that she accepts him and the love between them remained strong as ever💓

Please bear with my last year self,i didn't understand how my last year self came up with this idea but i finished the story on my last year self on ber behalf💞

So in her sake please vote, comment what's your say to this story,and feel free to ask me some of your questions,and also if you want someone to talk to, I'm here for you my Baby-lemon's 🍋🍋🍋

I really love you guys,so sorry for the long wait for an update (rhyming is the key to become an author)💗🥀
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 10.2K 136
some random imagines and preferences that i wrote whenever im bored or when i just think of it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ DATE STARTED: idfk it was like a month after i join...
144K 4.1K 20
โ He looks familiar... โž โžฉ Aidan Gallagher: actor, singer, environmentalist and celebrity crush... Was it fate that you met him? Read this Y/N story...
31.8K 203 23
volume one of five hargreeves smuts and imagines REQUESTS ARE OPEN! DM ME WHAT YOU LIKE & WANT
375K 16.2K 50
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ โ € ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž. โž โ €โ €โค‘ no matter what timeline you're in, โ €โ €โ €...