Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 1

14.1K 148 107
By shadow1dark2night

Welcome!

So I used the same quirk from "Broken Past" cause I loved it sm. The Hero name will stay the same too as "Nova" cause I literally can't think of anything else lmao.

_____ means your name.

Also side note: the story will be a little bland but I will be going through it quickly cause we want babies 😤 sooo..

ENJOY!

***
"Stand down."

_____ stopped. She didn't move a muscle.

"Honestly did you think this would work? You belong to me. That's the end of it-"

"You have some nerve." Katsuki stepped up. He wiped the blood off his nose.

He stood infront of _____ grabbing her arm and pulling her behind him.

"She's belongs to no one."

His bright red eyes met those sharpe blue ones. Both sharing a glare before she spoke.

***
Present Day:

"Come on babe you can do better then that!" Soren said laughing dodging ______'s hits.

She glared. "FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT YOUR BABE!" She yelled out irritated grabbing his collar and knocking him to the ground.

Soren chocked up landing on his back.

She scoffed stepping over his body getting to her bag.

"T-that was cruel.." Soren stuttered out moving to get up.

_____ drank some of her water looking down at the man who stood back up and cleaning himself off to get ready for their next fight.

Soren, age 23. He's a bit of a jerk who finds his jokes funnier than anybody else. Gray hair and blue eyes. His quirk: Wolverine. He has the ability to transform into a mega wolf. People call him the werewolf boy since it annoys him.
Hero Name: Fang

______, age 20. She's the one who no one messes with. Not because she's scary or intimidating....actually it just might be the reason..but other then that her father is one of the toughest trainers and production owners. If you can imagine a Mafia leader then you know exactly who he is.

_____ was a special breed. Born with two quirks. Lightning and Paralysis.
Quirk: Static Shock
Hero Name: Nova

She was given her title by her father. He took care of everything for her.

Now that may seem kind, and even selfish of her but..it was always a nightmare she couldn't escape from.

***
"Oh wow! Welcome Dynamight! Mr.Quill did tell me we had a newcomer but I had no idea it would be you!" A boy age 20 said staring up at Katsuki with those big turquoise eyes.

"Right. You gonna show me around or just keep staring at me?" Katsuki asked as the boy laughed.

"My bad! Come right in!! So this is Quill's Agency! And my names is Takashi but I usually go by my hero name River! Mr.Quill informed me that you'd be working with my team from now on. We're great at what we do. So I'm sure you'll fit in." River said smiling at Katsuki as they walked further into the Agency.

River showed Katsuki all the rooms and then walked in to the training room.

"And this is our training room, I think Nova and Fang are in there right now..but I'm sure we can take a peak." River said opening the door wide and smiling.

Katsuki followed him. It's not a bad place I guess...Jeanist did tell me to look for higher quality places. This should do for now. But if i have to work with this brat I'll kill my-

"HEY GUYS WE GOT A NEW GUY!" River yelled.

Katsuki looked ahead of them seeing two people fighting.

A girl and a boy and it looked like the girl was winning.

"KINDA BUSY" the boy, Soren, yelled as he got thrown to the ground once more.

"wow she should no mercy that time.." River mumbled to himself just turning to Katsuki.

"Ya this is the training room, we have one out back too but I'll let you meet the team before we leave." River said.

"That's fine. When do we work?" Katsuki asked.

"Work? Oh uh..when we get a mission. Honestly the most we do here is hang out and train" River said awkwardly.

"What!? I thought this was the high class Agnecy, Quill is one of the tops the hell you mean you fucking hang here?!" Katsuki asked confused.

"We got bunch of people filling reports so Quill just lets us train till he needs us. It's not so bad!" River said smiling.

Katsuki scoffed before looking over at the boy and girl who were finishing their fight.

"Right so that's Fang and Nova, well if we're gonna go by real names, Soren and ______! They're the Agency's top duo! Especially Nova she really carries the team on her back! I have no clue how we'd do things without her. HEY GUYS HURRY IT UP!" River said then yelled at the two.

Soren and _____ walked over.

_____ just fixed her arm band looking at Katsuki.

"You're that famous hero! Right, I heard you and your friends saved a bunch of people years ago! Dynamight right?" Soren asked.

"They weren't my friends." Katsuki said glaring.

"He's the new member? I thought Quill said it was a girl." ______ asked River.

River shrugged. "Yaaa he just wanted you to be nice. Look on the bright side you got three tough men on your team!" River said smiling.

"Ya babe what more could you want??" Soren said smirking confidently.

"..I need an Advil" ____ said irritated again walking to her bag.

Katsuki watched as she walked off.

"Don't mind her! She'll come around." River said to Katsuki.

"Ya babes always like that with new recruits. Anyway you down to fight?" Soren asked Katuski smirking.

"Soren! He just got here and you just got your ass beat!" River said.

Soren and River argued back and forth but Katsuki's attention was on _____.

He watched her take off her bands and mask.

...her costume looks good..attitude's shit though...and this ones a fucking mut and the other a water boy. Great. I'm stuck with morons again.

Katsuki just pushed past Soren and River walking to _____.

"Hey. You. Fight me." Katsuki demanded.

Soren and River freeze. They turn as if they had a gun pointed to their head.

______ looked at Katsuki confused. "What? You want to fight me?" She asked.

"Are you deaf? That's what I just fucking said."

A nerve popped.

"Look blondie, I'm all in for a good fight but my trainings done for the day. Fight one of the guys instead." _____ said turning away.

Katsuki glared. "So you telling me you're not the strongest one here? I'm not gonna fight those idiots cause I know I'll win either way. If you're any good like River said then fight me and let's find out." Katsuki said smirking.

A second nerve popped.

"You got some dominance fetish or something?" She asked raising a brow.

"The fuck!?" Katsuki glared at her stepping up but she turned to face him both in eachothers face.

She smiled at him.

"Fine. Let's fight. But we get to use our quirks." She said putting her bands back on her arms and getting the fingerless gloves through her fingers.

Katsuki smirked dropping his things to get ready.

"HEEEY! Nova I'm sure he was just kidding!" River said running over.

"You're crazy man i can't wait to see this." Soren laughed at Katsuki.

"Shut up. I have 20 minutes to fight then I'm out of here, got it?" _____ said looking at them then Katsuki who nods.

He got ready as she did the same.

They stepped up and faced each other on the stage.

River and Soren had a great view ready to see the outcome.

"You ready to die sweetheart?" Katsuki asked smirking as he cracked his knuckles.

"Always am blondie." She replied just starting up her quirk and growing her nails.

"READDYY SETTTT FIGHT!" River yelled and with that the duo began.

Katsuki lunged at her using his quirk and immediately started to blast her figure.

_____ used her lightning as a boost to get away landing behind him as she laughed.

She touched his arm but didn't scratch it.

"You would've died just now." She whispered to him but he just lunged again to attack her but she dodged him.

"you know I do appreciate Heroes who have confidence but you're the first I've seen who can't live up to yours." _____ said dodging every hit he tries to make.

She did feel the heat but honestly it wasn't any different from her lightning.

"FIGHT BACK!" Katsuki yelled at her getting mad at how she was toying with him.

"Is that what you want? I might crush your ego big boy." _____ teased causing him to get angry.

She smirked dodging his hits again watching him yell getting frustrated.

"Come on Babe stop playing with him like that!" Soren yelled.

"Ya end him!" River cheered but that made Katuski actually get a land on her.

He shoved her to the ground pinning her.

He smirked raising his arm about to blast her face.

But instead of fighting back she moved her hands to cherish his cheeks catching him off guard.

Katsuki's cheeks turned red getting confused. "W-what are you-"

She scratched his jaw with her nails and tossed him off her body.

"Seriously. What a waste of time." She mumbled leaving a now paralyzed Katsuki on the ground.

"THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!?" Katsuki yelled.

River ran over to him as Soren laughed.

"I tried to tell you!! She just paralyzed you, it doesn't last forever just a few minutes so don't worry! Hey Nov-...oh she already left.." River said as they look at the opened door.

"That was a nice try tho, gotta watch out for those nails of hers, I'd say her claws are worse then mine" Soren said.

Katsuki glared hating how easy that was for her.

How the fuck did she...was she able to paralyze me in the beginning too? That's why she said that!?...just who the fuck is she.

Katsuki was able to move again after a minute. He sat up just watching as Soren and River go on and on talking.

He stood up and looked at them.

"How does she lose? What's her weakness?" Katsuki asked looking at the two.

The boys froze and immediately started to laugh.

"Lose?!"

"Weakness?!"

"You're joking right?"

Katsuki glared at them having a serious look on his face.

"Oh geez, you really wanna beat the babe?" Soren asked shocked.

"Well she's super skilled, I don't think anyone has ever beat her before..well not that I know of." River said looking at Katsuki.

"She never went to UA. A quirk like hers would have got in.." Katsuki said.

"UA?! Hell no! She never went to a public school! Nova's homeschooled. Her dads a super awesome rich guy. Apparently he taught her everything she knows." River said smiling wide.

"Ya but babe never wants to talk about him. And she's always running off when he calls for her. I say she's on a leash. Don't get why she stays with him." Soren said moving to sit on the bench.

"What? Who's her dad?" Katsuki asked.

"Sohma Nadora. But I wouldn't mess around with her if I was you. Best bet is to stay out of her way. She goes feral when her fathers orders aren't carried through." Soren said.

Katsuki looked at him staying silent.

Somha Nadora..? Sounds familiar but I don't remember...

"Anyways Babe won't be back till later tonight. You haven't seen the cafeteria yet right? Let's go there to eat!" Soren said smiling.

"Ya let's go!" River agreed as the boys got up to leave.

Katsuki just followed them.

Sohma Nadora...Nadora...where have I heard that before?

***
Katsuki spent the next few hours learning more about the agency and being annoyed by Soren and River.

River soon left leaving Soren and Katsuki alone.

The time being 5pm.

They were in the locker rooms to the training room.

"So you like it here?" Soren asked Katsuki.

"I don't hate it. Quill will be here later tonight for our first mission right?" Katsuki asked him.

"Yup. And tomorrow we'll start on patrol. Babe should get here in a few hours and River will join us when she gets here. Quill usually tells her the basic info and we just carry it out from there." Soren explained.

Katsuki just looked at him. "So she's the leader in the team..? And the only female?"

"There are other groups and teams but for us ya it's all her. She's got the brains and the ideas, sometimes I think she forgets were even there." Soren said laughing.

Katuski just looked at him as he grabbed his wallet and keys.

"Feel free to roam till then! I gotta head out and pick up my sister to take her home. I'll be back before the mission starts! Also babe will get here earlier then me tell her the files in the office!" Soren said waving as Katuski just looked away.

He sighed just sitting down on the bench staring at the lockers.

This is stupid I could've done so much back at Jeanist's agency already.

***
Katsuki spent the next few hours in the lounge room.

Kirishima called up his phone talking to him knowing that Katsuki transferred to a new agency.

During his phone call the door to the lounge opened getting Katsuki's attention.

_____ walked in setting her bag on the table.

"Ya..I'll call you back." Katsuki said to Kirishima before hanging up mid-convo.

She looked at him. "You've been here all day?" She asked as he sits up.

"Ya. Don't you guys actually work, I've been waiting to go on this stupid mission." Katsuki said to her.

She unzipped her bag taking out her Hero Costume setting it on the table while searching for her arm band.

"It's not much of a mission tonight. Quill just wants us to patrol a building. I'll give you more info when the others get here."

"You guys don't go on solos?" Katsuki asked watching her as she moved to the locker room and behind the curtain.

"Only if Quill requests it." She replied just changing into her costume.

Once she got dressed she walked back towards him.

"The files in the office. Your boyfriend wants you to know that." Katsuki said having his arms crossed as he watched her freeze up.

"What did you say?" She asked turning to look at him.

"The files in the office? Are you really that deaf?"

She glared. "Oh believe me I'm not. But I don't have a boyfriend."

Katsuki raised a brow. "You don't? Then the hell does he call you babe for?"

She sighed just walking out of the room then to the office walking back with the file in her hand sitting on the couch.

"You're just gonna ignore me now?" Katsuki asked sitting next to her to peak at the file.

"He's an idiot that's why. How the hell am I suppose to know why he calls me that." She snapped reading the opened file.

"He told me you're the leader of the group is that right? That's gonna change today I don't follow anyone." Katsuki said.

"There you go with your fetish again. Listen blondie, I could careless about who's leading or who's shitting themselves in the corner, I just do my job. You can do whatever the fuck it is you want. Just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. Deal?" _____ said closing the file and looking at him dead in the eyes.

Katsuki stayed silent as the door opened and River greeted them ready for the new mission.

***
Once the whole team was there _____ got them ready and out of the agency heading to the facility they had to patrol.

"Split up, Fang, River you two take the east. Dynamight and I will take the west." _______ said.

"Aww why can we take the newbie" River whined but got quiet real fast seeing her glare.

Katuski didn't really say anything just annoyingly following her to the west side.

She powered up her lightning turning them into solid bolts in case she needed to throw it and paralyze someone.

Katsuki followed behind her as they scouted the facility.

"This is pointless why not just go in and find the people we're looking for?!" Katsuki asked.

She rolled her eyes.

"If we do that then they'll have time to contact the rest of their team, genius. This way they'll be off their guard and we can take them. I read over your file by the way, it said you were good with literally everything only problem was that ego of yours. So I won't tell you what to do cause I know you'll stop them either way....so...Take the back I'll stay in the front." ______ said flashing off.

Katsuki watched her head out as he just stayed at the back of the building.

I guess she's smart. Still doesn't prove anything to me.

They spent the next 10 minutes waiting before the men walked out of the building laughing and being drunk.

That's when they took into action and attacked.

Fang and River took care of half the guys and _____ paralyzed the rest.

Katsuki just grabbed the briefcase in the main guys hand blasting the others.

An easy simple mission which was carried out perfectly in the end.

When they regrouped Fang called the police to get the men while Katsuki hands _____ the briefcase.

"This is it?" He asked as she nods smiling.

She took it then opened the briefcase taking out the folder and tossing the case aside.

"Woohooo let's go to Poppy's after this for a celebration!" River said excitedly.

"We just did our job what's there to celebrate." _____ said as the four of them began to walk back to the cars to get to Quill's agency.

"Come onnn we can celebrate Dynamights first day on the job andddd that we succeeded!" River said

"Come on babe you know the REAL reason he wants to go." Soren said teasingly.

River blushed red. "WHATTT WHAT DO YOU MEAN"

Katsuki just look at the three. They're so weird.

"We don't have time." _____ said.

"Pleaseeeeee I already promise Poppy we'd come!" River whined.

"Ya let the man go see his girl." Soren teased.

"WHAAAAT SHES NOT MY GIRL!!" River yelled blushing red having his hands infront of his face.

"Righht"

______ sighed just getting to the Agency and getting out.

Soren and River were just arguing, Soren teasing River about Poppy and River blushing and yelling at him.

Katsuki just walked trying to ignore them as he watched _____ walk into Quill's office.

He followed with the rest of the guys while she hands the folder over.

"Good job. I don't have any more tasks for you guys, you're dismissed." Quill said as ______ nods turning to walk away but Katsuki stepped up.

"Sir, I want to go on solos. I don't need a team." Katsuki said causing everyone to look at him.

Quill looked at him seeing his serious face then his eyes moved to _____.

"Is there a problem with the group?" Quill asked her as she shook her head.

"No sir."

Soren and River both stood straight facing Quill.

Katsuki soon started to feel the tension in the room.

It was kinda..uncomfortable.

He just looked back at Quill.

"Nova will explain it to you. I'm already late for my meeting." Quill said.

"But before I go, Nova, Fang, River leave the room." Quill said.

Soren froze he looked at _____ who knew exactly what was happening.

She nods walking out eyeing Katuski for a moment before leaving.

Katsuki still had no idea why there was tension but once the door closed Quill looked at him.

"How was the team? I need to know they're not messing around. Just protocol." Quill asked.

Katsuki looked at him. "They weren't. They did good."

"That's all?"

"Ya what else are they suppose to do? They got what you wanted didn't they?" Katuski asked.

Quill nods smiling softly. "Yes I suppose you're right. What about Nova, since you're new I'll give you the job of keeping an eye on her. We have a contract signed with her father to make sure she doesn't step out of line. You can do that right? I do appreciate relationships being made in my agency but I don't trust the other two boys since they've known her longer. You'll do me the favor and be my eyes for me right?" Quill asked.

"Huh? I'm not gonna babysit her. Isnt she your top hero here?" Katuski asked.

Quill sighed. "Yes that's true. But if you ever want a chance at that solo mission you'll do as you're told. Also keep this between us. I hope you enjoyed your first day on the job I'll let Jeanist know how you did." Quill said smiling before getting up and walking out.

Katsuki stayed there for a minute before walking out.

The fuck is up with this place..

***
When he walked to the lounge room Soren was up in his face.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??"

"What?"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" He repeated.

"Soren that's enough seriously it's not a big deal." _____ said grabbing his hair and pulling him back.

"But what if he said something bad!? I'm not gonna let him join our team is he can't re-" Soren was saying until _____ smacked him in the head pushing him away from Katsuki.

"That is none of your concern! And you don't get to make that call. Just pack up and go home we're done for the day. You too River." _____ said looking at the two boys who stayed silent.

Soren glared at her then at Katsuki who stood there clueless.

They did as she said.

"What was that about?" Katsuki asked her.

"Don't worry about it. Make sure to come early in the morning. I still need to go over a few things with you. I'll explain why we don't do solos tomorrow." _____ told him as she grabs her bag to leave.

"Nova! Don't forget next week let's go to Poppy's!!" River said.

She just nods to him walking out being followed by Soren.

River smiled but Katsuki stopped him from leaving.

"You ready to explain what all that was or am I gonna force it out of you?" Katsuki threatens.

He usually can handle secrets. But if he doesn't know what the hells going on he hates it.

River looked at him with wide eyes. "Uhh..umm..I know! Let's go to Poppy's! Just me and you!! I'll tell you everything if you come with me!" River said smiling wide.

"Who the hell is Poppy?"

"Only the best person on this entire planet! She's real cute too! But don't say it to her face, she's taken! Well not taken taken but..YOU CANT LIKE HER CAUSE SHES..Uh well...um..I like her BUT YOU CANT TELL ANYONE CAU-"

"Alright quit it. Let's just go." Katsuki said shoving past him annoyed by his stutter.

River's eyes sparkled grabbing his bag and running out with him excited to visit the love of his life.

Katsuki had nothing better to do, and the more info he gets on the team the better chance he has on beating Nova and being the leader.

Ya that's why I wanna know...no other reason.

***
Yuck, I always hate writing the first Kapters cause it's so confusing BUTTT NOW THAT WE DONE WE CAN GET INTO THE STORYYYY.

This is gonna be great. Emotional. A lot of Sexy scenes cause I have an idea about a nude scene that'll make you guys hate me (in a good way I hope) but yaaaa.

Hope it was interesting so far!

Let me know how you liked it!

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 748 35
Y/n is a young girl. but she was different from the others since she had to overcome her trauma but with the help of her father Shota, she was able t...
45.8K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...
120K 3.8K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...