That time I got reincarnated...

By Wanderingyoshi

Your a normal Japanese guy living your life then one day your life ends right then and there but you wake up... More

Meeting rimuru.
The Armed Nation of Dwargon.
Weapon LostVayne
The champion Shizue Izawa
The Fire Spirit Ifirt
Attack Of The Orges
The Orc Lord
Demon Lord Milim/Kyru Tempest
Best Friends!
King Gazel Dwargo
Charybdis The Destroyer
Rimuru glamrous life as a teacher.
Rimuru glamorous life as a teacher part 2.
Trade with the Animal Kingdom.
Peace maybe
Kingdom of Falmuth
Rimuru vs Hinata
Tempest Attacks!
Birth of a Demon Lord.
Veldora comes back
Swirling Conspiracy
Man-And-Monster Summit
Man-And-Monster Summit part 2
Man-And-Monster Summit Part 3
Demon lords and True Dragons
Eve Of Battle
Walpurgis
Return of the Great Beast
Wont be posting for about a week
Update on my arm also going on hiatus for a bit
Claymans domain
Milim vs Kyru Tempest
Demon king vs Demon Lord
Kyru Tempest
Dragonoid vs Demon.
Milim's apology
Sorry for not posting.
Thanks for 11k views
Adventure of Kyru Tempest
Rimuru's Problem.
Kyru Tempest vs Thomas Andre
Rebuilding Ingrassia
Kyru vs Escanor
Hidden enemy
Kimuru Tempest
Farmus
Christmas special
So i got covid...
The Monster Federation and the Holy Empire
Reason why ive been gone for so long
The Saints Motive

Tempest vs Clayman

888 18 1
By Wanderingyoshi

"I'll be leaving Milim to you Veldora. This gives me time to see if she is under a curse or not." Rimuru tells Veldora.

"Got it. Well then this is getting interesting. I get to fight my brothers only daughter."

Rimuru jumps back and analyzes Milim but its taking a while. But suddenly a Fox jumps towards Rimuru.

"Ranga!"

"Sir I will be your opponent!" Ranga then jumps in front of the fox and bites it in the neck.

"Nine head! Tch. If you both weren't here!"

"Shion I'll leave you with Clayman and his lackeys to you! I need time to figure out Milim."

"Got it Rimuru-sama!"

"We will save Milim!" Rimuru then gets a response from Raphael.

"Notice- She is not under a curse."

"What! Then?"

"Notice- It might be the thing on her arm but due to Veldora fighting her it might be a bit problematic."

"I see... Veldora! It might be something to do with the thing on her arm! But be careful!"

"Right!"

Veldora then dashes towards Milim but she trips so Veldora tries to grab it but she punches straight at his face.

"Hmm. She did that on purpose then." Milim then punches Veldora in the arm burning him a little. "Haha! This is fun."

"Isn't this taking it a bit to far Rimuru? Shouldn't you be the one fighting her?" Kyru ask. 

"Can't do much with Veldora here. Plus I already asked him."

"Isn't this a bit to much!" Ramiris yells out. "Clayman has Milim and the puppet Nine head! Just from the numbers alone it's already unfair!! Wait! Guy! I'm with Rimuru so my servant Beretta-"

"No way."

"Why not?!"

"Huh? This fight is between  Tempest and Clayman yeah? There is no reason for you to join the fight."

"What are you talking about? Milim's in there isn't she?"

"Oh it's fine for her."

"What do you mean! That's not fine!"

"Milim probably has her own motivations besides... That dryad over there seems fully committed to protecting you but. This beretta of yours. Whom has it sworn it loyalty to? From what I can tell its a demon incarnated into a mannequin of Magi-steel. But you're not its summoner are you? We can't have a servant that serves two demon lords at once." Guy explains to Ramiris.

"It's ture. These two individuals whom I consider my masters. Ramiris whom I must serve... And Rimuru my summoner and creator."

"She's an old friend of mine. I can't let one of her servants waver between masters. Beretta I need you to decide right here right now. Who is your one and only master?"

"As long as I live. I pledge my Loyalty to Ramiris. So please allow me to be of service to Lord Rimuru at least this once."

"Is that what you call Loyalty?"

"Yes it is. It is Lady Ramiris wish to save him after all. I see no contradiction here."

"You're doing it because your master wants you to. Ah makes more sense to me now."

"Isn't that obvious!? We're all friends after all! Beretta, and treyni and of course even Rimuru!"

"Well... If that's alright with you. You don't have any seconds thoughts do you?"

"Yes a demonf ar stronger than I am already serving Lord Rimuru. Besides." Beretta goes up to Guys ear. "I've grown quite fond of Lady Ramiris. As well as of the days we spend researching together. Please keep it a secret."

"Hm."

"You have my Gratitude Rouge." Beretta calls Guy.

"Ah no need to call me that. you can call me Guy as well." ("Demons tend to seek masters they consider strong. And they want their masters to respect them for their own strength. But Neretta seems to value something other than just combat ablility. It almost just like him.") Guy.

"Go! Go! Beretta!!" Ramiris cheers for him randomly having pom poms.

("A demon far stronger than I am...") Guy.

"Wait! I have but one question. What color are you?" Guy ask Beretta.

"I believe there are very few of us with my color... Because he doesn't like to create many descendants."

"I see. That's why your priorities are all over the place."

("A lineage with few descendants ah it has to be.") Guy.

"Lord Rimuru!"

"! Is that Beretta?!"

"Please leave that puppet to me."

"Mkay fine with me. You've really saved me."

"Really? So you're on the move too... Noir The Primordial Black!" Guy is talking about Diablos."

Back at Shion and Clayman.

Shion is fighting sword to sword with Clayman then she dashes throw him and breaks his sword.

"Ugh..."

"That's it? For someone who calls himself a Demon lord you're pretty weak."

"You bitch! You're just some slime's henchman! Don't get ahead of your self. Go!! Marionette Dance!!" Suddenly all these dolls dash towards Shion but she cuts them all in half.

"Ha... Haha! HaHa! Well done. Crushing my dolls so easily... Dolls infused with the souls of real strong Majin."

"Pfft... They really were nothing to worry about."

"Hmph. What you thought this was the end? I did say... That they were infused with the souls of Majin. Dolls Rise up for me once more! It's time to dance! A dance to send this Demon off to hell!" As he yells nothing happens. "What! What the hell?! They're not ocming back to life. Why not! Wait... They aren't coming back the infused souls are gone!?" Clayman start to get startled a bit now.

"It seems like our little playtime with dolls is over."

"Are you saying you consumed the souls!?"

"Let's play tag* Instead!

"Master! I'm a bit of lost right now. Apologies as well. For my unsightliness..."

"As long as you're fine what happened?"

"Well look."

("Save me! Save me!") The fox is saying.

"Clayman's forcing you to fight too huh?"

"Master!"

"New commers? They're the foxs minons! They came from two of his tails!"

Right before they were going to strike Kyru instantly killed both of them.

"Mind if I but in?"

"Oh Kyru! When did you get back up?"

"Just now." He stretches his arms out as they get back up from being killed.

"Thanks a bunch." Rimuru then dashes towards the fox and then shuts its mouth then Raphael finds the curse pretty quickly. ("Oh wow she found it fast this time. Let's lift the curse.") Rimuru lifts the curse and both of the minions disappear.

"Oh? They disappeared..."

"Nice! Success. Look at you now just like a normal little fox don't you..." Ranga was pretty pissed off that he was petting the fox. Rimuru then pats Ranga's head.

"Lord Rimuru. May I have a word with you?"

"Souei?! What's up?"

"Right. We've taken clayman's strong hold. Also yes many things has happened."

"My fiath in Lord Luminus is no more. For that reason I desire a new god to worship. Lady shuna if I could would you allow me to meet your god?"

"Like I said... I don't worship Lord Rimuru... I respect him greatly though..." She starts to sweat a little and has the confused look on her face.

"Lord Rimuru! What a divine name he has!"

("Great he's another Diablo...")

Back to Souei and Rimuru.

"The several thousand undead hastily surrendered to lady Shuna... and so the subjugation went smoothly But let's discuss the details later. I found something I must deliver to you at once so I called for geld. Please check your stomach." Souei tells Rimuru.

"Right..." 

Back at Walpurgis between Clayman and Shion.

"Why... Why isn't it working! It's the same Demon Marionette... The same ultimate magic that dominated even Milim's mind!!"

"What are you trying to do? This doesn't affect me at all. Should I keep waiting just a little longer?"

"Tch! Viola what the hell are you doing!? Hurry up and..."

"Viola? Oh... So that was your name... You were pretty strong I must say. You had quite the diverse arsenal of attacks." Beretta killed Viola "It's rather a shame but. That level of strength just won't work on me. "Well then I shall help myself to the spoils of war. It seems It'll be worth researching this." ("I'll modify this with Lady Ramiris later."

"your follower's pretty weird. He takes after you."

"Just call me a research fanatic!"

"Impossible! Viola, Ninehead..., Even my Marionette dance. Am I really no match for these new commers? Losing to a slime..!"

"There's no comming back now huh? If you still have something up your sleeve then hurry up and use it. Fighting Milim was way more fun than just sitting around. I've watched this whole thing. We've already resolved to crush every single scheme of yours. Also how about you Demon Lord Clayman? Are you going to fight us or no?" Kyru says to Clayman which pisses him off.

"I see you're right. I am a demon lord after all. That's why I'm so obsessed with how I fight. Elegantly. Gracefully... Burying my Enemies. It's been to long since I've felt like this! This desire to crush my enemies with my own hands! Such Exhilaration!" Clayman then transforms into his Demon lord state.

"Kyru-sama shall I?"

"No I'll deal with this. After all he messed with my Family. I'm gonna make him pay. Well then You've finally decided to get serious huh. Color me impressed... I Kyru Tempest and with Rimuru tempest the Chancellor of the Tempest federation. Let's settle this once and for all.

"I am demon lord... NO. CRAZY PIERROT CLAYMAN. YOU'RE DEAD DEMON KING KYRU!" 

Suddenly Clayman dashes towards Kyru but Kyru dodges all of his attacks. Suddenly Clayman shoots a giant ass energy ball at Kyru hitting im directly.

"Ahh!"

"Haha! Die you imbecile!"

"Ahhahaha! Is that really your full power. Well then I shall also use mine as well!"

Then suddenly the room starts to shake with a enormous amount of power. Suddenly a giant light forms around Kyru. Then Kyru walks out of the light. As he walks out he comes out in his Demon King state.

"I Demon King Kyru Tempest shall defeat you here."

Kyru then dashes so fast that Clayman couldn't even see him and kicks him in the gut sending him flying.

Clayman manages to catch him self and tries to read his Magicules but couldn't

"What! he has no Magicules but I can't read him!"

"Color me impressed..." Guy says. "He has reached the Level of Godly hood. His Magicules cannot be read but that of only a god or people that can read Godly Magicules. What an amazing Person."

"Well then now that the secrets out. I'll kill you here Clayman. But first I'll reveal all your dirty tactics!" Kyru then takes out a ball and shows everyone all of Claymans scheming.

"RAGH!" Clayman tries to use the same thing that he used on Shion.

"Won't work! Full counter!"

"Argh! FUhaha! Fabricating lies with those fake recordings! Just the kind of move a Demon like you would use! Rejoice! Once that cocoon hatches you will become a puppet bound by my orders!"

But suddenly Kyru punches Clayman breaking his face mask.

"Like I said I don't give a shit about your crap! You've messed with my brother. So I'm gonna make you pay for it!" Kyru then unleashes a Thousand Divine cuts and cutting Claymans mask even more revealing his eye."

"This is ridiculous! Whether it's you bastard or that oni! Why doesn't it work!"

"Who knows. Maybe your just weak. And I'm also not as weak as my brother. If you want to do something like that then you'll have to do something even stronger!" Kyru then kicks Clayman into the wall.

Kyru then looks over at Rimuru.

"You can handle the Rest Rimuru. I can't deal with his blabbering."

"Ok."

As Kyru and Rimuru look over at the fight between Milim and Veldora. Veldora tries to do something.

"Ka Me Do Ra HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Who's is that?! What is that... That Incredible power!"

"You didn't notice him when he appeared? That's Veldora. I told you he's my friend."

"ARGHHHHHHHHH! IF I CAN'T ACCOMPLISH MY PURPOSE HERE THEN. Milim... I order you... Activate 'Stampede! And kill everyone in this room!"

Kyru turns towards Milim ready for a fight for his life but instead he got something else. A kick to the face not phasing him but.

"Why would I need to do that? Rimuru and Kyru are my friends."

"Milim!?"

"Well I knew all along I just played along..." Kyru then deactivates his Demon king state.

"Then... Why? did you leave?! What!"

"I knew that when we we're fighting Milim was fighting seriously but. Knowing her she would want to fight me full power. So I held back. Also she told me through telepathy that she wasn't going to kill anyone here. So that's when I trapped her inside the ball of darkness to switch out."

"I see... So I was left out in the dark then...

"But! Aren't you being Manipulated!"

"There's no way someone like Clayman can manipulate me. Also I gotcha fooled pretty well huh Rimuru! HAhahaha!"

"AH! Anyways! Well at least I'm not the only one who was confused but anyways! Why were you acting like you were being Manipulated!"

"Right sorry Rimuru... I had a feeling that he was plotting something. And I wanted to find out what he was up to.

"Acting! No way this can't be happening! I definitely had you under my control with the orb of domination!"

"You mean this? I had to make it look like the curse worked. Or else you'd be far to cautious to believe it. That's why... I deliberately accepted it." She then breaks the thing on her arm.

"ARGH! Don't mess with me! That magic artifact was given to me by the lord I poured all, myagic into it forming the Ultimate Demonic domination curse. Despte intentionally accepting it. You should have lost your free will either way!

"Is that so? But it's impossible to control me. I believe the only real demon here is him. She points towards Kyru.

"Heya!" He then waves with a smile on his face.

"Tch YOU BRAT!" Clayman then tries to shoot his magic at Kyru but nothing happens.

"Sorry not gonna happen. I've sealed your magic for the time being."

"What! But! Milim killed Karion! Just to decieve me!"

"Who did you say died? Also me Instigating Rimuru or something. You're cracking some funny jokes huh? Right clayman?"

"Are you serious! Raphael! I asked didn't I!"

"You did but you were to focused on something else."

"Oh..."

"Hey Rimuru! Thanks for taking care of my citizens."

"No problem!" ("Hehe! Act like I knew his Identity all along. Yup let's go with that."

"Impossbile but so it's true? But Frey reported!"

"Ara. Just how long hve you assumed I was your ally?"

("Scary!") Rimuru.

"TCH! Frey! YOU BITCH!" Clayman then dashes towards Frey but before he could do anything both Kyru and Milim Punch him in the back slamming him into the ground.

"Milim. There's a new barrier. So it should be fine."

"Oh I already know that. Kyru made it."

Guy made it in the manga but Milim and Kyru broke it. But Kyru made another just in case.

"Kyru can you remove the barrier?"

"Sure. Counter Vanish."

"I guess this isn't so bad..." Rimuru sighs with relief.

End of the chapter.

Long chapter! I changed somethings that happened in the manga. But I wanted to try to make this part my own story ish but I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Still got some more stuff planned in mind. Next Chapter: Demon King vs Demon Lord.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1K 17
As the title says, it's a Benimaru x reader insert I DO NOT OWN "that time i got reincarnated as a slime" None of the pictures in this story are mine
159K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
11.6K 376 8
"I'm gonna be Rimuru-sama's wife for sure!" shion said as she ran off to get a dress. "No I am!" shuna said as she too ran off. "In your pathetic dre...
42.4K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...