Tough SL (A Minho Fanfict)

By DinkyPotato

Reyna popped fresh out of the box with a knife, and a deep hatred for spiders. How was she supposed to know t... More

HAVE I TRIGGERED YOUR ASTHMA YET?
Send Her In
The Bonfire
The Love Hate Thing
Shuck Off Emotions
Damnit Gally You're Blind (EDITED)
Minho to the Rescue! (EDITED)
The Struggles of the only Fanboy (Edited)
Time of the Month (Edited)
I Changed the Cover
Pray for Chuck (Edited)
Glader Games part 1/3 You and Me (Edited)
Glader Games part 2/3 (Edited)
No Games Today (Edited)
Sorry!
Fixing Minho
Minho you fail
Chuck's Stages of Fandom
Poor Gally
Woah... Jeff's a Badass
She's Here
Not an Illusion
Gally's Mission Impossible pt.1
Murphy's Crack
We're Fucked
If All Else Fails, SHUCK IT
Remember those Walls They Built? Well Dumbass they're tumbling Down!
Thanks For Reading!
Wedding of Reynho pt 1/2
Wedding of Reynho pt 2/2
Wattys... LET THE CHUCKELUTION BEGIN!

HERE'S THE EPILOGUE THEN I'M DONE

7K 262 179
By DinkyPotato

Sorry for the long wait, this is way over due. 😅

1 month after the escape...

~Thomas

I wish I listened to Gally about leaving the maze. In the beginning, we were trapped, but whole. Now, we're free but broken. I miss Chuck's endless rambling, Reyna's motherly TLC, Teresa's company, Newt's accent, and Minnie's cute little round glasses that always slipped off her nose...

Why couldn't it have been Gally and Murphy that died? Sure I was happy when Gally told me Murphy was lost in the first griever attack, but he somehow found his way back to Gally's tool belt unlike our other friends. That freak of nature Gally calls his best friend and true brother, has me mind fucked right now.

It's been one week, and Gally reverted back to his old Douche bag personality. The only thing different about him is his face. While we were in WICKD building escape, Gally drank a vile that he thought would make him fly...

Yeah it made his eyebrow hair fall out.

Now every time he shows any type of emotion, nothing but a lighter patch of bare skin where his eyebrows used to reside is the only thing that moves up and down his forehead.

Minho's changed a little too. Now that he doesn't have Reyna, Minnie, or Chuck, he's been dead silent. He's never spoken a word to anyone since the news was delivered to him. I can still remember how he fainted...

Flashback

"I'M GOING BACK FOR TERESA! FIND MINNIE AND GO!" Reyna gave him one last hug and sprinted back down the staircase we just climbed up.

I can't believe those stupid people didn't wait until we got everyone out! One second we're running down a hallway and then "holy shit, wah!-" BOOM-BOOM-BOOM! FUCKING DUMB SHITS! BLOWING BUILDINGS UP LIKE THEY JUST DON'T CARE... ABOUT US!

"Hey! Where the fuck are Reyna and Teresa?" Minho jogged up to me.

"They're gone..." I choked out.

"Right, and so are my pants." He rolled his eyes.

"Actually Minho, you got out of that building pants less, they burned off! Your pants are gone, just like Teresa, Reyna, Newt, and Chuck." I pointed at his bare legs.

"But... I-I was about to take the next step in our re-ship... and... Where's Minnie?"

"Something hard hit her head while she was swimming out of a flooded lab near the top of the staircase... She... Uh, drowned." I looked down.

Minho just nodded, and sprinted off into the forest.

His flabby ass cheeks bouncing up and down as he-what the fuck am I doing still staring? I tore my gaze away and shuddered.

Ew.

End of flashback

~Minho

I looked up towards where the rustling sound was coming from, and my jaw dropped open.

"HOLY SHIT MAN! DON'T KEEP LOOKING, LOOK AWAY! CAN'T A GUY HAVE SOME BLOODY PRIVACY AROUND HERE?! I'M TAKING A FUCKING SHIT MINHO, LOOK. AWAY." Newt yelled at me. He picked up a bunch of rocha and dirt, and flung them at me.

Thank god that bush covered his ass...

I looked the other way, and my jaw dropped again.

"Hi..." Reyna smiled as she walked out into the open. More figures followed her out of the woods.

"Good to see you Minho." Teresa smiled.

Holy shit. Are they... Zombies?

WHY?

WE GET OUT OF ONE CORRUPT APOCALYPTIC HELL HOLE, AND THEN WE STEP INTO ANOTHER? No. No, no, no.

"THOMAS GET YOU'RE ASS OVER HERE! AND BRING FLOWERS, THE GOOD SMELLING KIND!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I will not tolerate this shitiness! I AM NOT FUCKING THE UGLY DUCK. I WILL NOT STAY WITHOUT MAKING WICKD PAY. I'LL BEAT ALL THEIR ASSES RAW. NÍET TO THE SHIET. SAY IT WITH ME. WE WILL NOT-

"Minho stop thinking so hard, you look like a constipated pig." Newt rolled his eyes.

NEWT! HE'S BACK. HIS ACCENT IS LIKE HONEY TO MY EARS! THE SEXY SOU-don't tell Reyna.

"I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!" Chuck came swinging down from a tree. He ran around out towards the fields and high-fived everyone in sight. "MY FAN CLUB MEETS EVERY SATURDAY PEOPLE! I WANNA SEE ALL OF YOU THERE."

"Giant!" Minnie landed on the ground. HOLY, DID HEVEAN KICK THEM OUT OR SOMETHING? WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM? THEY WERE DEAD... NÍET TO THE SHIET REMEMBER?

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE MY CUTE SASSY MAN BITCH? GIVE ME A HUG." Reyna opened her arms.

Ah, fuck it. I stopped thinking and did what I was told.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. HELL, I STILL THINK YOU'RE ALL ZOMBIES." I screamed at them.

"We never went anywhere." Alby patted my back.

My heart strings.

"Do I know you sir?" Gally came out of nowhere. Yup, leave it to him to ruin the moment. "Ew, what's that bad sme-OH MY GOD THAT'S A LOT OF-

"LOOK AWAY GOD DAMNIT!" Newt threw a twig towards Gally.

... Can't he and his eyebrow sensors recognize Alby?

"Yeah Gally, I'm your girlfriend Cheryl." Alby sarcastically replied.

"REALLY? Did I love you? Did we have any rock quintuplets? I remember having quintuplets with a rock named Cheryl... Cherry, that you?" Gally's empty eyebrow patches started to hitch.

Ew... Gally just admitted to fucking a rock... I walked over to Thomas and cringed.

"B-But I shot you... AND YOU HAD THE FLARE." Thomas stared at Newt in shock.

Newt was still wiping his ass.

"OH MY GOD, CAN I TAKE MY SHIT IN PEACE?! PLEASE, I JUST NEED 5 MINUTES!" Newt cried in frustration.

"Thomas, Chuck found the cure. WICKD found the cure in Chuck." Teresa smiled at the skipping fanboy.

"What's the cure?" I asked.

"That's another story you need to hear." Alby sighed.

"Well, we're waiting." Gally tapped his foot, while Murphy the rock Janson sat comfy in his belt.

"YOU. YOU, RACHET-EYEBROWED-LITTLE-UPPITY-EVIL- PIECE OF SHIT!" Chuck stopped with all the high-fiving and charged towards Gally and his friend. Chuck yanked Murphy and a hammer out of Gally's belt and started to pound the rock into a bunch of pieces."REVENGE MOTHER FUCKER." Chuck's mood went from sunshine and sailing ships, to lightning and the titanic.

"MURP-"

"It's for the best, Gally." Minnie put her hand over his mouth and patted his back with the other.

We all watched as Chuck finally put an end to Murphy...

Except for Newt who was STILL taking his shit.

"I've missed our fanboy." I smiled.

"Me too. I wish I could have a sappy flashback right now, but Newt's crap just ruins the moment." Reyna pinched her nose.

"HA! THAT'S RIGHT, I'M ALIVE MOTHER FUCKER." Chuck spat. The once whole rock, is now a pile of pebbles. Huh. 😕
___________________________

"And that my children is the story of my adventure through the WICKD compounds." Chuck closed his book. We were all gathered around the fire listening to Chuck's tall tales.

"You know, I always wondered how you lived after smelling that poisonous gas." Gally munched on his apple.

"You mean your fart?" Minnie furrowed her eyebrows.

"IT WASN'T ME." Gally threw his apple core on the ground. Hey, that might be littering, but it'll fertilize the grass so, it's cool... right?

"Well, while I was unconscious I imagined Reynho. Those day dreams and rated R night dreams kept me going while I was out you know?
I was the savior of Reynho, and in return, Reynho saved me. When I woke up, I wasn't in the room I was in the last time I fainted. At first I was all like, REYNHO HAS SAVED ME.
Then, I was all like, Ew, it smells like hand sanitizer and rubber in here! So yeah, I walked around, kicked a few people down with my super superior ninja skills -ya know, cause I'm good like that- and ate a few things here and there...
So yeah, I was living the life like that for 11 days, I think? Yeah. On the 12th day, I found this really comfy looking water bed in the middle of a room surrounded by little cameras and needles. I didn't see anything suspicious about it so I strolled in, and slept until I woke up in a tree net like a few hours ago." Chuck recalled the memories with a happy look.

"The cure is... Reynho?" Gally looked at Chuck incredulously

"Yeah ..." Chuck happily sighed.

"So you didn't see anything suspicious about a really comfy looking bed in the middle of a lab, surrounded by cameras and needles, huh?" Minnie stepped in front of Gally.

"Nope, I don't see anything suspicious there." Chuck shrugged.

"I beg to differ." Minnie shook her head.

"What the fuck are we gonna do now? You know, now that we're free and all..." Reyna looked around the group.

Nice to have everyone back.

"Duh, we eat." Chuck stood up, and walked away to find food.

"He's such an inspirational fighter." Thomas sighed in awe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.7K 37
《 BOOK TWO OUT NOW 》 Y/N expected to be fall in love at some point in life. She never expected to fall in love with a builder, who lives in a square...
132K 2.6K 33
This is an alternative universe of the Maze Runner series. It's basically the same except everyone has a soulmate and they can find their soulmate by...
107K 3K 19
* disclaimer : this is a The Maze Runner fanfiction. The Maze Runner belongs to James Dashner* "Welcome to Wonderland greenie" The sandy blonde says...