Tea, My Lady? (Ciel Phantomhi...

By bunnies26

You are noblewomen who is taking the place of your father for a meeting with Earl Phantomhive. You visit to d... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III (Ciel's POV)
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI (Ciel's POV)
Author's note
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chaper IV (Ciel's POV)
Chaper X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII (Ciel's POV)
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV (Ciel's POV)
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII (Ciel's POV)
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX (Ciel's POV)
Chapter XX
Author's Note
Chapter XXI (Ciel's POV)
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI (Ciel's POV)
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII (Ciel's POV)
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXVI (Ciel's POV)
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter LI
Chapter LII

Chapter L

469 12 3
By bunnies26

The Lord insisted that Sebastian keep a watchful eye on you the next day as the he investigated into your attackers. You sat in a sitting room, reading as Sebastian stood by. You were rather annoyed and uncomfortable with someone watching you as you read. You sent the butler a couple of times to retrieve an item for you, grab a cup of tea, anything to keep your mind at ease with him away from you. A knock rang on the door as he entered with a tea cart that had lunch prepared. "For lunch today my Lady, there is salmon with roasted vegetables." He placed the plate in front of you. You nodded, thanking him. He moved the cart to the corner of the room and you continued reading without touching your meal. He stood as straight as a board, hands by his side. It was very unsettling. You sighed and stood, "I think that I will pay Lord Phantomhive a visit." You mentioned. Sebastian followed you as you traveled down the hall into the small office that Ciel had secluded himself in. You knocked on the wooden door, a faint "come in" was heard on the other side of the door. You stepped into the room and the Lord looked up at you before returning to his papers. He sat at small wood desk, the room had some windows that looked out on the road. "Yes (Y/N)?" He stated, clearly sounding pre-occupied. You curtsied, "I beg your pardon my Lord," you began, raising from your curtsy. "I wish to go into town and request your presence." As unfortunate as it may be, you were still rather formal around the Lord. 

"I apologize (Y/N), I am close to finding the group who dare assault you and I wish to work this case alone for now. Please have Sebastian join you in your outing." You frowned and stepped closer to his desk. You pushed the papers that he was reviewing away. The Lord looked up at you, rather annoyed. "I thought that this trip to Paris was for us, to grow in our personal relations my Lord. Not to fully focus on other items." He sighed. "I still do have that meeting I spoke of this afternoon. It will require my presence at a small restaurant. If you wish, you may accompany me then and do your shopping." He pulled the papers out from under your hands. You huffed and walked out, Sebastian closing the door behind you. You walked up the stairs, with Sebastian trailing behind you. "If this butler won't leave me alone, then I am going to loose my mind." You thought, just wanting to be alone. You approached the door to the master bedroom, grabbing the door knob, you turned it and entered the room. It was certainly smaller and more simple than the manor's master bedroom but it serves it's purpose. You threw open the wardrobe and started to browse your dresses. The butler stood a few feet away, hands behind his back, watching you. "Sebastian," you spoke pulling a green dress from the wardrobe. "I will accompany the Lord on his outing this afternoon. I wish to shop for a dress to match the jewelry set that he purchased for me." You pointed at the box that held the necklace, bracelet, and earrings that was adorn with the precious jewels. The butler bowed. You stood behind a changing screen and changed your dress into the green on. You stepped out from behind and started to adjust the long sleeves. "Allow me, my Lady." Sebastian took your cuffs and buttoned them around your wrists. He pulled the matching shoes from the wardrobe and you sat down. He helped you into them. You pulled your hair back with small green velvet bows. You stepped in front of a full length mirror and examined the outfit. You went into your travel sized jewelry box and secured the locket around your neck. You were sure that the Lord did not intend for you to join him and the other business men for lunch, so no need to get too dressed up. You found that morning's newspaper on the Lord's dressing table. You began to review that day's news. "Sebastian," you spoke, turning the page. The butler stepped forward. "Tell me, what does the Lord hide under his eyepatch?"The butler remained expressionless. "My Lady," he spoke, "I am afraid that I am in no place to answer that question. I would think that a lady of your status should not partake in such gossip or question the appearance of others." You didn't speak. He bowed, "My sincere apologizes my Lady, it seems that the master is calling." You turned your head to the door, not hearing the Lord's voice at all. The butler opened the door and departed. You shrugged and continued to read the paper.

 About an hour later, you looked up to see the door open. Ciel entered the room followed by Sebastian. He sat at his table to prepare for his meeting out on the town. You watched as he took off his suit jacket. He must have saw you staring at him as he smirked at his reflection; clearing seeing you staring. You blushed and turned your attention back to the news paper. You heard footsteps approach. Looking over the paper, you saw his feet in front of you. You slowed turned your head upwards to the Lord looking down at you, that same smirk on his face. He rolled up his sleeves slightly so that they rest below his elbows. You held the followed paper to your face and looked to the side, trying to avoid looking at him. He pulled the paper away from your face. "Lady Phantomhive," he spoke. You looked at his face, into his eyes. He put the newspaper down on your dressing table behind you. "Is there something that you wish to share?" You looked at him, your stomach fluttering. You gasped slightly, an almost small nervous laugh, before speaking. "N-No my Lord." You spoke shyly and quickly. He cupped your face in his hand, turning you to look at him. He kissed your lips, slowly and softly. You felt those butterflies in your stomach erupting, a passion building inside. Oh how you wanted more of his attention, his affections, and his heart. He pulled away, leaving you to want more. "Now," he stroke your cheek softly and tenderly. "I must prepare, will you be joining me for the journey into town?" You nodded. "Very well." He moved his hand away and walked over to his own dressing table to finish freshening up. You turned away, facing your own dressing table once more. You cheeks burning from the encounter. You heard a small chuckle from behind; Sebastian was at the lord's wardrobe pulling out a fresh suit coat and hat for the lord. You felt your face grow even redder from his chuckle - no doubt from your own embrassement. You placed a hat on your head and secured it before putting on your gloves. Once the Lord was finished, you rose from your seat, he extended his arm for you to take. You grabbed on as you two made your way to the awaiting carriage.

The carriages stopped in front of the restaurant, the Lord stepped out. The door closed behind him and you saw him speak to Sebastian before the carriage moved again. The shops of Paris came into view a few moments later. It stopped at the end of the street. Sebastian helped you step out. "My Lady," he spoke, one hand against his chest and bowing. "I will tend to the carriage before accompanying you." You nodded, "Thank you Sebastian." You stepped into the nearby hat shop. You browsed for a bit but did not see anything to your liking. The shop owner was persistant with trying sell you items. You took your leave immediately. Sebastian met you as you walked, open parasol in hand. Browsing the shop windows, you saw perfumes, handkerchiefs, canes, and much more for sale. You paused a dress shop, the deep blue dress in the window caught your eye. You stepped inside and was greeted by a young girl doing alternations on another girl. "Hello, welcome miss!" She spoked cheerfully. You nodded, "Hello." "I will be with you a brief moment!" She called back. You browsed some of the dresses on the racks, ready for new customers to take home that day. But nothing stood out to you as that dress on the mannequin in the window. It was lovely evening gown, with an off the shoulder capped sleeve and small lace details. The shopkeeper approached you, "It is lovely isn't it, miss?" She mentioned to you. You nodded in agreement. She reached for the dress. "It might fit you ma'am, please allow me to help you try it on." You changed into the dress and stepped out to look in the mirror. You felt - different. Gone were the days of basic colors and high neck lines in fashion. You were now a Phantomhive and as such, you were looked at a status of high society fashion. "I'll take it." You spoke. The storekeeper beamed. "I will box it up for you." You paid and Sebastian carried the box for you as the continued your shopping.

A few hours later, you arrived to the restaurant. Lord Phantomhive stepped into the carriage and sat the bench opposite to you. He noticed the box next to you, "I see that your trip was a success." You nodded and directed your attention out the window. You sat in silence the ride back to the townhouse. You carried your box upstairs into the bedroom. The lord followed quickly behind you. Sebastian went to the kitchen, to prepare dinner no doubt. Ciel closed the door behind you two as you placed the box down on the table. The lord approached you from behind, you turned on your heels. He stood close to you and you felt your body tense up. "Show me what you purchased." You nodded and opened the box. His eyes digging into your every movement as you removed the lid of the box and brushed the cream colored tissue paper away. You pulled up the dress and showed him. He chuckled, "Not very much your style." You put the dress down back in the box. "I figured that being in the position that I am now, I ought to look more presentable." He chuckled at your comment. You turned back to face him and he grabbed you around your waist with both hands. He locked his hands around your back and you felt your heart beating faster. Locked in him arms, you turned and looked at him in the eyes. His lips quivered at you staring at him and you reached up and placed an arm around his shoulder, holding him closer to you. You felt your chin lifting up slowly, ready to kiss him. He moved one hand up your back to the back of your head. You kissed him, passionately and with purpose. He held you tightly and you didn't want to let go. "Lady Phantomhive," he spoke with a chuckle in between you kissing his lips and cheek. "I sense that you wish for more than my kisses?" You paused for a moment and looked at him. Although, his eye patch covering his one eye, his visible eye was holding a clear message - pure hunger for more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.2K 60
*Even though I don't own certain characters and certain scenes because it's a Black Butler story... Please don't copy it, I hate to go through the lo...
47K 2K 17
A girl with no name, past, or emotions meets a butler who liberates her from her sadistic master. Will discovering who she is ultimately...destroy he...
2.6K 81 10
What happens when a young demon happens to meet Ciel Phantomhive? She meets his demonic butler of course. What happens when she meets him? Find out!
9.2K 197 13
Lady Elizabeth is your best friend and she tells you all about her new fianćee, Ciel Phantomhive. Your mother has "business" with this "Ciel" and whe...