π•Šπ•’π•—π•– & π•Šπ• π•¦π•Ÿπ•• (𝔸𝕝π•ͺ...

By carterradams

{TW: Mentions and contains homicide, suicide, rape, sexual harassment, gore, violence, etc} We call ourselve... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

sixteen

623 43 10
By carterradams

"Rovvie this is crazy," Alycia said, her voice echoing down the hall. I sat on the bed with my back against the wall. I pull my knees up and let my arms rest on my knees, glancing out through the bars of the cells looking towards Alycia and Rovvie. "Rovvie, she talked-"

"Yeah she did," Rovvie said shaking his head from side to side, looking away from the cell door that's almost shut. "That's why you two are going to spend a couple nights in here."

I tilt my head and look to guy as I notice Alycia's eyes grow wide at Rovvie's words. Before she could say anything Rovvie opened the door back up and motioned for Alycia to walk in.

"If you want to keep us together why wouldn't you just lock us in my room?" I ask. Both Rovvie and Alycia glance to me and Rovvie nods his head.

"Alright. Let's go then," Rovvie says walking away. Alycia keeps her eyes on me and I shrug, slipping off the bed in the cell and head out the door. Alycia eyes me and I shrug my shoulders placing my hand on her back gently, eyeing towards Rovvie before looking back towards the green eyed girl.

"Come on," I gently say before tearing my eyes from her and pulling my hand down off of her back. I begin walking towards where Rovvie was feeling Alycia follow. I drop my head a bit as all three of us begin walking to the elevator. It was awfully quiet in there too. I stayed leaned against the back wall. Rovvie stood in front of the elevator doors and Alycia was on my right. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her looking down at the ground with her arms crossed over her chest. I bite my lip and blink several times hearing the elevator doors ding.

From there all of us exit and head down the hallway passing by everyone's rooms. Eventually though we get to my room and I walk in, hearing Alycia follow. I get to the bed and sit down looking towards Alycia and Rovvie.

"This is how we did it in my training camp if someone wasn't doing well..." Rovvie said looking back and forth between Alycia and I. A low sigh escapes my lips as I push myself back and lean my back against the wall, bringing my knees up to my chest. "I'll be in time to time to check on you two. So cozy up together." I roll my eyes at his words. He nods at the both of us and leaves, shutting the door. He then reaches into his pockets and pulls out rope, tying the door handle to the one across the hall. I'm just glad no one bunks there.

Finally Rovvie leaves and my eyes slowly look to Alycia who turns towards me, locking our eyes. "You just let him do this?" Alycia asks and I shrug.

"It's Rovvie. Rovvie always gets his way," I respond shrugging again. Alycia drops her arms from her chest and shifts on her feet. I tilt my head and glance away a moment before looking to the side of me. "Come on. Come sit. Standing there isn't going to help anything." I pay the spot next to me looking back towards the Australian. She looks at me and slowly nods, walking over and climbing into the bed. I watch and as soon as she sits, I realize we're both sitting against the wall. I tear my eyes away and look to the door.

"I'm sorry," I say feeling Alycia's eyes on the side of my face.

"For what?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Dragging you into my mess," I chuckle a bit. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Alycia shake her head before I feel her hand on my arm. I tear my eyes from the door and down to her hand on my arm.

"You don't need to apologize for anything Y/N. It's understandable. You're going through something. We all go through something."

"But it shouldn't be involving you..." I pick up my head and lock my eyes with the girl's. Neither one of us dare to look away. All I can do is flick my eyes back and forth between her green eyes.

"But it does and that's okay-" Alycia pauses and I feel her squeeze my arm gently. "When I first met you at that park I wanted to know you, like really know you."

A small smile inches into my lips. "Guess that's changed now?"

Alycia shakes her head from side to side. "No, not at all. I still want to know you and I have been slowly."

I nod. "I don't let people in easily."

"I know. But you have been. You've told me some of your past. Told me about Daisy. I mean that's huge even if it may not feel like it."

I bite my lip and nod my head up and down slowly. Silence falls between us and I tear my eyes away finally. I look down to her hand on my arm and reach my opposite arm over, placing my hand on top of her's. That's when I look back up to her face and see her eyes glancing down to my hand.

"How's your hands feeling?" Alycia questions, her voice a whisper.

"They're fine. They're healing," I respond, my voice low as well. "Alycia?" The girl picks up her head and our eyes lock.

"Hm?" She hums.

"You never did tell me anything about your life. I mean I know I watch you, in a totally non creepy way, for a living but I don't really know you." Alycia's eyes flick between mine and she tilts her head nodding her head.

"I guess you're right. Hm..." She sinks her teeth into her bottom lip and looks away from me and around the room. I take my hand off of her's gently, letting my eyes linger on her as she thinks. "What do you want to know?"

I shrug. "I don't know. Everything I guess." Alycia picks her head up and a small smile inches to her lips. "What's your favorite color? Favorite Taylor Swift song? Your hopes? Your dreams? Your insecurities? Everything and anything about Alycia Debnam-Carey."

"Why would you want to know all that?" Curiosity fills Alycia's eyes.

"Because you're a human being. I'm a human being. We're stuck in a room together for god only knows how long. And I have this... feeling. This...voice telling me I should trust you. Let you in. Get to know you." I shift my eyes between Alycia's as she tilts her head before she nods and tears her hand from my arm.

"Whatever that feeling or voice is, I'm going to have to agree with it." A small smiles rises to both of our lips as Alycia moves a bit in her position. "My favorite Taylor Swift song? Im going to have to go with Begin Again..." A smile grows wider on my lips as Alycia begins to spit out random facts about herself. I look to her, letting my eyes linger letting her go on and on, just wanting to listen making mental notes with everything she's telling me.

<<<<>>>>

Bright lights hang above me, swinging around. I blink repeatedly feeling sweat drip off of me. I couldn't breathe. Something was wrong. Something wasn't right. My eyes open and close and I can feel my chest tightening when I see a masked man and a gun in his hands.

I blink again repeatedly. Cheering and screams of fan girls, fan boys, fan anybody chanting Alycia's name. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip shaking my head finding myself to the side of all of it. My eyes quickly scan the streets finding Alycia going down the row of fans, smiling. She stops taking pictures and signing stuff even talking amongst the fans, but I knew this was to end.

Swiftly my eyes look around and I feel eyes on me. Finally I'm met with brown eyes. But that's all I'm met with as the rest of the person is masked and dressed in all black. My head shakes from side to side swiftly watching as the man begins going through the crowd of people. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pistol. I gulp and try to walk forward but found I couldn't.

I try and try, but my feet are stuck. Trapped. My breathes become heavy as my eyes fill with water. Tears. My eyes stay locked on the gun man as he inches closer and closer to Alycia. My eyes grow wide as tears slip down my cheeks. I separate my lips, ready to scream. However when I do no words come out. No noise comes out. I've lost my voice. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip rougher than I have been before gun shots go off. Everyone erupts into panic. Fear before everyone takes off running. But I'm frozen still.

My eyes scan through the crowd looking to find the gunman toe to toe with Alycia who stands scared. The gun is placed right between her eyes. I shake my head feeling my stomach twist, my heart beating rapidly. I separate my lips trying my hardest to scream. Trying my hardest to move. But I couldn't. I couldn't move. I couldn't scream. And within seconds I hear the trigger pulled and my eyes close shut.

"NO!" I scream jumping up awake feeling arms wrap around me.

"Y/N, Y/N!" Alycia's voice shouts gently though over my heavy, uneven breathes. I scrambled around on the bed feeling Alycia's arms around me tighten. I stop seconds later and just stay still, my head resting against Alycia's chest feeling her fingers begin to gently run through my hair. "You're okay. You're okay... You're safe."

I shake my head from side to side reaching up my hands and gently grabbing a hold of Alycia's wrists causing her one hand to stop running through my hair. My lips separate but I don't speak. I think about it but I can't even focus on my breathes evening out. That's when I feel Alycia gently move her arms. I let go of her and lean up, feeling her slide out of the bed. She gets in front of me, our eyes locking. Concern is spread through the girl's face as she cups my face in her hands.

"Keep your eyes on me. Okay?" Alycia says gently. I nod still breathing heavily. Alycia nods back giving me a small smile. "I know it's overwhelming at the moment but you're going to get through this, okay? This emotion, it's going to pass. It doesn't last forever. It's going to be okay. I promise. I got you... Hey let's breathe together. Okay?"

I nod my head up and down slowly, feeling the girl's thumbs rub back and forth on my cheeks.

"We're going to breathe in for 4. Hold for 4 and then breathe out for 4-" Alycia pauses a second and I nod again. Just follow me. Breathe in..." Her voice trails and I breathe in, as she whispers hold then she says breathe out. It comes out rather fast and Alycia nods, keeping our eyes locked as we go again. We breathe in again and then out. We go again and again before I finally find myself calming down. "You're safe. You're gonna be okay. It was just a dream."

I nod my head and finally close my eyes. Alycia begins to move her hands from my face but I swiftly pick up my hands and place them over Alycia's keeping them there. My eyes open and I'm met with Alycia's eyes once again.

"I... My dream wasn't about me-" I pause and look back and forth between my eyes. "It was about you and I couldn't... couldn't help you."

Alycia's eyes flick back and forth between my eyes as she shakes her head. "Hey, it's okay. I'm okay."

"It felt—felt like that day you almost got shot. I couldn't do anything. I froze and in my dream... I couldn't help you."

"Y/N, I'm right here," Alycia whispers and I nod my head slowly, rubbing my thumbs back and forth on her hands closing my eyes a moment then reopening them.

"He shot you... In my dream he shot you and I—I couldn't do anything. I couldn't do anything." Within seconds Alycia pulls her hands out from mine and leans forward towards me wrapping her arms around me. Immediately I wrap my arms around her and close my eyes.

"I'm right here," Alycia whispers into my ear. "I'll always be right here." I hug her a bit tighter before I feel her slowly pull away. She sits down beside me and I look to her. Our eyes lock and she shakes her head, leaning into me. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and pull her close. Her head rests against me as silence falls between us in the dim lighting from the lamp on the desk. I glance to it before tearing my eyes away from it and lean my head down against Alycia's. My head replaying my dream over and over, but feeling much calmer than I did when I woke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.6K 35
{Teacher x Student AU} Love is something we unfortunately can't help but to do. Loving someone, unfortunately you don't get to decide and especially...
204K 5.7K 39
Alycia Debnam-Carey /You. #Gip My stories are made up. This is my first story and English is not my first language.
6.1K 437 36
In a world where all prisoners are banished to a land without laws, 'Project Ares' was created: a brainwashed soldier, trained to fight against upris...
131K 8.6K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...