Cobra Kai One-Shots

By cades-outsider

๐”ฝ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’ ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•๐•– ๐• ๐•— โ„‚๐• ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•’-๐•‚๐•’๐•š ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐™‡๐™–๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค ๐—๐—ผ๐—ต๏ฟฝ... More

Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s Hแด‡ส€แด‡
Hawk: "A chance?"
Hawk: Teen Pregnancy
Robby Keene: Misunderstood?
Hawk: Final Strike
Robby Keene: Another side to You
Older Johnny Lawrence: One In A Billion
Hawk: Poison Love
Miguel: Defense not Offense
Eli/Hawk: I'm only a fool for You
Older Johnny Lawrence: Praise Me
Older Daniel LaRusso: The past is Present
Older Daniel LaRusso: The past is Present 2
Eli/Hawk: Fighting Gravity
Hawk: Mark Me
Hawk: Suprise- i Guess
Demetri: You're perfect to Me
Young Daniel LaRusso: First Confessions
Miguel + Robby: The Choice
Hawk/Eli: Time goes By
Hawk: Blinding Beauty
Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s ส™แด€แด„แด‹ Oแด˜แด‡ษด
Eli Moskowitz fluff Alphabet
Older Johnny Lawrence: Late Nights
Demetri: Cuddle Day
Robby: Not just a Secret
Hawk: Protector
Hawk: Princess
Yแดแดœส€ Oแด˜ษชษดษชแดษด?
Robby Keene: Birthday Wish
Miguel Diaz fluff Alphabet
Hawk fluff Alphabet
Robby Keene: Two in One
Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s
Jacob Bertrand: Attention
Robby Keene: Revenge
Miguel Diaz: Take care of You
Jacob Bertrand: On Set
Jacob Bertrand: Meet and Greet
Hawk: Distant
Robby Keene: Seven Minutes
Cแดแดษชษดษข Sแดแดษด
Robby keene: Cheater?
Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s CสŸแดsแด‡แด… + Announcements
Johnny Cade: Broken
Older Johnny Lawrence: Hidden Issues
Older Johnny Lawrence: Bloody Rose
Yแดแดœส€ Oแด˜ษชษดษชแดษด แด˜แด›: 2
Robby Keene: Another side to you 2
Older Johnny Lawrence: Praise Me 2
Aษดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›
Johnny Cade: Irresistible (NEW BOOK)
Demetri: You're perfect to Me 2
NSFW Alphabet: Miguel Diaz
NSFW Alphabet: Robby Keene
NSFW Alphabet: Young Daniel LaRusso
NSFW Alphabet: Older Johnny Lawrence๏ฟผ
NSFW Alphabet: Hawk/Eli
NSFW Alphabet: Demetri
Robby Keene: You got me Hypnotized
The Tonight Game Ft: Cobra Kai
Hawk: A Burning Passion 1
Hawk: A Burning Passion 3
Hawk: A Burning Passion 4
๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜: ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
Robby keene: Something Sweet
Robby Keene: Missed You
Hawk: Torture
Robby Keene: There For You
Requests season 4
Robby Keene + Tory Nichols: Lost In The Fire
NSFW Alphabet: Young Johnny Lawrence

Hawk: A Burning Passion 2

2.8K 56 12
By cades-outsider

Part 2 anyone?
Comment your thoughts ;)

Your heart ached as Hawk took his last few steps out of the dojo, though your brain told you to go after him your feet stayed planted on the ground. Your whole body frozen as you tried to process the words you had only just said minutes prior.

-

That was a week ago... only seven days and you had manage to make the boy you 'hated' but secretly liked only hate you more. Throughout the course of one week Hawk had manage to not only ignore you, but make rude comments your way, he would give you glares when walking through the hallway, he would give you the cold shoulder and sometimes wouldn't even acknowledge your existence.

Today was no other exception as you did the walk of shame in the hallway, trying to pass by hawk and his Cobra Kai friends. You felt a lump forming in your throat each step you took closer to passing him, your heart rate increased as well as your steps once you got close enough to him; trying to squeeze out quickly and unnoticed.

  But... that didn't go according to plan.

  "Oooo look who it is miss desperate" Kyle says, now that he was apart of cobra Kai he started hanging around them. It had been a few weeks since you had been at the dojo, not wanting to go back to the place where you and Hawk hooked up after giving Johnny his keys back.

  Everyone in the group starts laughing, even Hawk. You stop in your tracks, gripping the strap of your backpack tightly before turning around "You're so lame Kyle, you can't even think of different insults. Pathetic." You throw, glaring daggers.

  Kyle backs down as everyone except hawk 'oooo' and 'boo' him, but of course Hawk couldn't let you take the satisfaction of getting off free.

  "and who are you to speak? You're nothing but a pathetic. Stuck up. Loser." He grits his teeth in vain as his eyes stare daggers into your soul.

  You almost choke on your words, but deciding not to back down you start to speak up "oh fuck you—!" You don't even get to finish before an evil smirk plays on his face.

  "I already fucked you princess" He snickers proudly, hitting one of his friends shoulders while they all start to hype him up.

  Your cheeks start to burn from embarrassment but it was blocked by your natural makeup look which you were now thankful for as you didn't want people to see you so embarrassed and vulnerable. No, you were not giving this to him.

  Your unnoticeable blush of embarrassment fades away as a crazed smirk forms your lips, so much so that it starts to make Hawk a little nervous as he seen how much intention was hidden behind it.

  "That's funny Hawk, because from what I remember... you didn't fuck me that good" You smile, tilting your head in satisfaction.

  You take a step forward to him "in fact, you could've fucked me better that that" you whisper not so unnoticed as you wanted his friends to hear, Kyle starts laughing.

  You smirk as Hawks faces turns into a look of embarrassment as all of his friends look at him, he covers his lip as a habit from the stares. You almost felt bad for him, but he deserved it after the way he treated you the past couple of weeks.

  You turn on your heel before making your way to your first class which also happened to be with Hawk, just before the bell rings you take your seat as the room starts fluttering with teens. The last person entering being an embarrassed Hawk though he still tried to keep his head high.

  The only seat left was next to you and you internally groan as he glares at you walking up to the desk and taking a seat. The minutes passed like hours as you could feel Hawks burning glare and the heat from his skin every now and then.

  Slowly you started having flash backs from a few weeks ago in the dojo...

  "You know Y/n, if you wanted me you should've just said something" He laughs, as he brings a hand to the side of your face, lightly stroking your cherry red cheeks.

  You snap yourself out of your flashback as the heat in between your thighs start to get stronger along with the dampness in your undergarments, you close your eyes and press the palm of your hands against your eyes firmly, in hopes that squeezing your eyes and covering them would make the changes your body was feeling so quickly go away.

Your thighs press firmly together against your jeans as another flashback played in your mind....

  "oh come on princess, don't fight it" He walks closer to you, this time you let him as he puts his hand on the wall behind you.

Your eyes trail down to his lips before looking back up at his eyes, "just say the word" His eyes trail to your lips as he starts to lean closer, teasingly slow.

"Please..." You beg, barley above a whisper.

  Then again you come back to reality as you feel yourself only get more hot and bothered, your thighs start to rub against each other; the jeans making the pain of no pleasure subside. Your breathing picks up slightly and only Hawk seems to notice as you keep clenching your thighs and your face becomes slightly sweaty.

  He doesn't quite catch on yet as another flashback falls into play...

"Your so tight princess, Damn~" Hawk moans out as he lifts your right leg so it's resting on the table, hitting your g-spot straight on because of the new angle causing you to cry out in pleasure.

"You know all these years I thought you hated me... turns out you were only sexually frustrated" He laughs as his grip tightens on your waist.

You were so focused on the images in your head that you didn't even notice Hawk looking at you, slightly worried... until he noticed all your actions. Your thighs rubbing together, obviously trying to conceal something. Your face blaring red and the need to hide your face. He figured it out, as of right now you were horny in the middle of class with thirty students and a teacher, including him.

He let out a silent chuckle as he looked back up at the clock, only five more minutes to go. Your eyes found the clock almost immediately after, needing to see how much time you would have in between for your fifteen minute break.

Five minutes felt more like fifty as your knee bounced into place, nervously. Soon the second bell rung and you didn't waist time in grabbing your backpack and purse before rushing out, leaving your textbook in the desk.

You rush to an empty space between two halls that was a design fail from recent construction taking your bag off your shoulders along with your purse you place both your binder and pocket book in your book bag to get it the way as you leaned on the wall breathing quickly.

"You know princess if needed something why didn't you come to me?" He smirks as he leans his side on the wall.

Your head snaps up as you stand up more into posture "what are you talking about?" You question, fixing your clothes.

"Don't play dumb with me princess, we both know what's up" he walks closer to you, trapping you in between the wall and his chest.

You close your eyes for another moment and just like in the classroom another flashback flooded your mind...

"You won't talk to me like that princess" He growls out as he wraps his hand around your throat, you were so turned on by his actions as you started grinding your hips against his bulge becoming needy.

You let out a far fetched whine when he holds your hips down, stopping you from moving. "So desperate, don't worry princess.. I'll make sure you cum... eventually" He smirks darkly as he lifts your waist up so he could pull your gi down along with your underwear in one go.

You once again snap back into what's reality as your eyes snap open and towards Hawks direction, his smirk never fading. You had enough of being sexually frustrated because of him and he was going to fix, grabbing the hem of his black shirt and twisting it so you could pull him closer you grit your teeth.

"Now you listen hear Hawk I don't care that we're at school, you're going to fuck me and you're going to do it now" You hiss out, pushing his back against one of the side walls.

You would probably never be like this if it wasn't for lust, lust makes you do crazy things. It makes you so desperate, it's a burning passion filled with desire, need, want.

Hawk seemed taken aback by your comment as he swallows thickly, before regaining his composure and letting a smirk slip onto his lips "follow me princess..." he grabs your hand and leads you to a janitors closet, checking if the coast is clear as he leads you in before shutting and locking it from the inside.

  Almost immediately you jump in his arms, his hands grab your thighs holding you closer to his body as he walks over to a desk, using one hand to move everything out of the way before placing you on it. Your lips attached the whole time as you begin fumbling the hem of his red shirt, his hands move to your waist before skimming along the buttons of your jeans, undoing and tugging on the zipper.

You lift your hips up desperately, letting him tug the light washed jeans down your legs. Your hands move down to his bulge that now rested in his shorts, Hawk breaks the kiss to rest his forehead against yours, caressing the side of your face while staring intensely at your lust glazed eyes.

"Hawk please..." You drag out, the lust and his light touch alerted all of your hormones only making you more desperate.

"I thought I didn't fuck you good enough last time" He says smugly as he forces you to look up at him, his hand smushing against your jaw as he grits his teeth.

"We both know that's not true, or you wouldn't be begging for it right now..." Hawk teases as he runs his thumb over your plump, red lips; staring at them intently as his other hand caresses up your thigh getting closer and closer to your covered pussy.

You let out a mild whine as you roll your eyes, annoyed with his actions instead of just getting on with it. You could tell he was definitely having his fun with you by now.

"I'll give you something to roll those beautiful eyes princess..." He hums before a smirk forms on his lips, a mischievous one that is. You could tell there was a hidden meaning behind it as his eyes lit up as if he got an idea.

"Alright... I'll give you what you need..." He whispers close to your ear before getting on his knees while keeping eye contact.

You felt a sense of relief knowing your problem would be fixed even if you didn't get to the real thing yet, he grabs your hips and tilts them upwards as he slides your lace undergarment that was soaked with your wetness, placing them on top of your jeans.

A smirk forms on his lips as he runs his middle finger along your clit, rubbing figure eights before pushing his finger inside of you causing you to let out a light moan. He removes his finger and places it in his mouth, sucking on it before gripping your hips and stuffing his face in between your thighs causing you to squeeze your eyes, gripping onto the back of his head and letting out a couple far fetched moans.

Hawk wraps his lips around your clit sucking and nibbling on the pulsing bud, picking up his pace without warning he pushes two fingers inside of you. Filling you up as he continues to abuse your clit with his mouth, manipulating the situation.

"H-hawk..." You whimper out as you throw your head back in response to his actions, grinding your hips against his face as his fingers hit your g-spot with each move

Hawk smirks against your clit as he continues his actions, letting you get off to his mouth. You could quickly feel your release approaching, and from what you could tell it would be here in no time if his mouth kept working that good.

You were on cloud nine as he keeps getting you closer to your high, the burning sensation moved from your clit to your abdomen as you were only seconds away from your climbing release.

"Hawk! I'm so close...." You manage to say out loud, hawk only continues to circle his tongue around your clit for a few more seconds, really getting you to the brink of your orgasm before he removes all touch, letting your orgasm slowly fade away as your hips jut in the air.

"You don't deserve that orgasm princess" He smirks evilly as he sucks on his fingers.

You look at him with disbelief and anger all written on your face "you do taste good though" He laughs referring to his once soaked fingers from your wetness.

"Are you serious?" You ask angrily, as a whine slips past your lips afterwards.

"Very" He responds as he goes to grip the door handle, soon the third bell rings.

"Well princess, that's the bell..." he points upwards as a signal before exiting the room.

You scoff as you rely on your wobbly legs to help you self put your clothes back on, afterwards you were able to exit the janitors room with no suspicion as a annoyed expression stayed on your face the whole day.

It's safe to say you were in deeper than you thought. But you we're definitely getting him back, whatever it took...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 5K 75
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐›๐ซ๐š ๐ค๐š๐ข/๐ค๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ! ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
29K 353 9
The karate kid, 1984. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?" ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ. "๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข...
64.2K 1.7K 71
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...
153K 7.4K 23
-๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐„๐€๐’๐˜ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ...