Make it Home Tonight (august...

By AbbyTheAmazing

"the bodyguard" sequel. More

HEY!
chapter one: family
chapter 2: Moving On/Alex
Chapter 4: Beach
Chapter 5: Wedding Day
Pop Quiz
Pass In Your Tests...
Chapter 6: talk it out/ shopping with the devil
chapter 7: Basement Party
chapter 8: Party & Bullshit
Chapter 9: Mommy Issues
Chapter 12: Getting It Together
Chapter 13: The Mystery Begins
Chapter 14: TC?!
Chapter 15: August's Secret
Chapter 16: Break It Up
Chapter 17: Old Flame Rekindled
Chapter 18: Moving On?
Explain?
Chapter 19: Court
Chapter 20: Favor
Chapter 21: Mommy/Finally
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guests
Chapter 23: Surprises!
Chapter 24: Special Visitor
Gracie
Chapter 25: August's Letter Prt 1
Chapter 26: August's Letter Prt 2
Chapter 27: Miracles
Chapter 28: Family
Pop Quiz #2!

Chapter 11: One More Drink

4.3K 158 12
By AbbyTheAmazing

AUGUST'S POV

"Okay baby I'll be back around 5." Sya kissed me a couple times befo' she did the same ta cookie.

"If you put the baby yoga in. She'll be outta your hair till she gets tired."

"Okay baybeh I got this." I said, doin it like George Lopez. She laughed while shakin her head at me.

She was takin my dad, travis, and crystal shoppin.

Ion do all that shoppin shit as crazy as it sounds. I own my own clothin store and I don't like ta shop. To be honest I dont know why that is.

"Imma get your somethin while I'm thea'." Travis said talkin on the phone with Myra while headin out the doo'. I think he really like that girl. Bout time he stop throwin his dick in every bitch. He gettin to old fo' that shit.

My dad threw up the piece sign while crystal followed behind him, befo' the do' closed and it got quite.

I picked cookie up from ha high chair lookin at her lil glittery track suit.

"Mommy got ya fresh huh?" I tickled ha lil neck and flipped ha upside down in ma arms.

"Let's go work out, So daddy can have muscle ta keep carryin ya heavy ass." She laughed but I was so serious. She was like a lil sack of potatoes now.

I grabbed one of ma protein shakes from the fridge and headed ta our gym downstairs.

I unrolled one a Sya's yoga mats and sat Alex on it.

"Alright which one you want? Baby fit or little mediation?" She pointed to the baby fit and I slid it into the CD playa. I selected the all play section and it played on the flat screen.

I started up the treadmill so I could watch her so she wouldn't fall or something. Cause lord knows she's clumsy.

I opened ma protein bottle as the treadmill started up. I took a couple sips and swallowed it in disgust

"Oohhh I must a put to much in this time." I sat it in the treadmill cup holder and started the beginning jog.

"Now touch your toes." cookie sat on the ground and did as the lady on the screen did.

I smiled seeing how smart my baybeh is. I can't believe she's two already.

"Now sit up and reach high in the air like your grabbing a cookie." She reached up and mocked the lady.

I held onta the treadmill bars, as I felt a lil light headed all of a sudden and ma mouth got real dry.

What the hell goin on wit me?

I stopped the treadmill and took antha sip of ma protein drink. It's like I couldn't drink enough. I went to the lil mini fridge down here and got a wata. I chugged that down but it felt like I was drinkin sand papa.

I sat them down on the leatha couch and took a deep breath. It felt like I'm havin a damn hangova. I haven't been sleepin much since the sto' has really been busy since the opening; and I've been spendin as much as I can with my family an Crystal while they down hea'. So maybe my body was tellin me ta rest fa a minute?

I looked ova and Cookie was still doin the lil yoga with the video. I felt like I needed to sleep.

"Cookie come take a nap with daddy." She ran to me and I lifted her so she was layin on my chest.

"You sheepy?" She grabbed my nose and kissed her little chin.

"Yes baybeh." I closed me eyes and put a arm around ha ta get comfortable.

TC'S POV

I watched everythin fall into place on the monitor and hurried inside the house; placing everything where it needs to be. I ran back out the house and felt good about this. Hopefully this will work.

SYA'S POV

"Just put the bags in our rooms I'll put them away myself". I told one of my workers, Jamel.

"Oh Sya I'm neva shoppin wit yo ol crab sandwich ass. You shop till you drip... Literally!" He said leaning on the wall like he was tired.

"Oh suck it up boi. You need the work out any way. You was gettin fat layin in bed all day. You lookin like a damn ham hock by the neck." I fell out laughing. They always argue like this, going back and forth with these jokes. It never gets old.

"Benny you kill me." I shook my head and actually saw Crystal smile. She sat down with me and apologized for everything. I also pulled my gun on her and threatened her some more but... I'll tell you about that later.

"Speaking of working out... August we're back!" It was quite for a second but I could hear the TV running below us.

"Y'all got a gym too? Y'all to got damn rich for me." Travis yelled as he went up the stairs. Benny pulled out the ribs he had rubbed down out the fridge and headed to the back porch. "I'll have this done in a hour or so. Come on Crystal come help daddy cook". She laughed and followed behind him to the back porch.

I shook my head at him and went down the stairs to the gym.

"August? Cookie? I'm back." I walked through the lounge part and went through the glass door to the gym.

"Whoa". I fanned my hand in front of my nose as soon as it hit my nose.

The smell of weed hit my nose and it wasn't just weed. That was straight pack.

I saw a nearly empty bottle of henny on floor and cookie was sitting on the yoga mat playing with her feet.

"Cookie what the hell is going on?" She turned around and ran to me excitedly. I picked her up and kissed her cheeks a few times.

"Da da." she pointed to the couch and I walked over with her on my hip.

Are you fuckin kidding me?!

"August!" He was sleep with bottle of goose in his arms like a football and a roach in the ash tray. He didn't move one muscle. I kicked his leg that was dangling off the coach as hard as I could.

Ooooooo I could just rip his face off!

He let out a groan and covered his eyes with hands from the lights.

"What happened?" I instantly grew pissed and tried not to tighten my grip on Alex.

"You're drunk off your ass August! I thought you promised you wouldn't do this shit again?! You know what?.... I'm not about to argue with you in front of my child." I quickly made it back upstairs and out the front door.

I walked down the path to the main house and walked straight in. I saw everyone hanging out in the living room but I wasn't in the mood for talking or playing right now. I made it to the east wing of the house and went straight to my room. I laid cookie on the bed and laid next to her.

He promised he wouldn't drink anymore. He gets really aggressive and damn near abusive when he is and I dont like that side of him. And I'll be diddly-darn-damned if he acts that way towards my child.

I would personally blow my own shit out if something happened to Alexandria. I went through to much with her to lose her because August wants to wild out.

I heard the door open and close and the bed dip in some spots.

"What happened now?" Simi and Chris sat at the foot of the bed looking at us.

"I came home and he was drunk and high off his ass. Cookie was down there with him and everything. She could've hurt herself and he wouldn't have even notice". Cookie crawled to Simi and she picked her up.

"He was doing good for so long. Why would he mess things up again. Didn't y'all just become cool?" Chris laid next to me and gave me a confused look.

"Yeah." I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"I-I think he n-needs to s-s-see somebody." Simi sat Indian style on the bed with Alex in her lap.

"You're right. Ever since... Well you know.. He's been drinking a lot. But he's been good for the past couple months, so why fall back into all the shit now?" Chris asked. "I don't even know my damn self." I closed my eyes, fighting tears. I don't cry much but when it comes to August and Alex.... I can't help it.

"Don't cry Sya."

"Sorry... He just pisses me off so bad." I wiped my eyes and sniffed a little.

"Well it's 7:52 right now. We can take Alex out of your hands so she can run around with Michelle's evil ass and you can rest. Because you my friend... Look like a damn vampire done drained the life outta you. When's the last time you slept?" I hit him with a pillow. He plays all day, I swear.

"Uhhh... Today's Wednesday right?" They both nodded.

"Then I sleep for like 5 hours on last Saturday." Chris jumped out the bed and went in my drawers and pulled out my pajamas. He pulled the covers back and headed for the door. "Simi we need to leave this hefa alone so she can sleep. That's ridiculous". "A-agreed!" Simi hopped down and threw cookie over her shoulder. "We'll be back to check on you. But you need to sleep!" Chris slammed the door on their way out.

He's right.

I stripped down and then put the pajamas on. I got under the covers and got sleepy instantly.

AUG'S POV

"Son you done did it now. She slammed the fuck outta that doo' on the way out. She left so fast you a thought she had a pair of Wheelie's on". I laid on the bed tryin ta ignore my dad as he went on and on. Travis just sat there like his shadow agreein with everythin he said.

"Dad how could I do that. How did I do it? It was a whole empty bottle of henny on the floo' and a anotha bottle in ma hand. And then thea' was a roach in the ash tray and thea' was rollin papas in ma pocket. Cookie could've gotten a hold of that shit and I don't know what I would've done then." My dad sat next to me and patted ma chest.

"You still got dem rollin papas?"

"DAD?!" He threw his hands up.

"Sorry it was just a question." I smacked ma lips and laid ma hands ova ma sore eyes.

"What am I gonna do? All I rememba is gettin really tired in the middle of workin out and takin a nap with cookie. When I woke up- well when Sya kicked the shit outta me, she looked so mad. And she was sayin somethin but I couldn't really regista what was goin on. And she stomped out the room wit Alex. I don't even remember getting none of that stuff". I rubbed ma forehead as ma headache got worse.

"August that's what happens to alcoholics. They don't be havin no control of dat shit sometimes. That's why alcoholism is a disease." I sat up an looked up at him.

"I ain't no alcoholic dad." My frowned deepened at the thought.

"Son what did you tell me you did the whole time Sya was gone?" I wiped my hands down ma face. I forgot I told him that part.

"I drank."

"Everyday right? For almost three years?" I nodded.

"Boi if that ain't a alcoholism I don't know what is? You need to seek help. And tomorrow! I'm not about ta let you run ma new daughter inta the ground by somethin you can control. That girl don't need mo' road blocks in ha life and this one is slowly buildin." I took in everythin he said seriously.

"August don't ya kidneys hurt? I mean you can get serious issues from all this drinkin." Travis said. I smacked ma lips and crossed ma arms. "Just because you attended medical classes in eighth grade don't make ya no docta". Travis put his hands in fists, like he was bout ta fight me. "Oh hush Aug you just mad because you gone need a kidney donor and some holy water to clean ya out, don't mean you can come fa ma neck!" I shook my head and laid back down.

"C'mon Trav. Let's leave this boy alone so we can play on that basketball court we ain't used yet". They ran out the room, leavin me with ma thoughts. Well I might as well take my last drink befo' tomorrow. I opened ma nightstand and pulled out the lil bottle of vodka an drank it.

What am I gone do wit ma'self?

----------------------------------------------

Comment and Vote

-Abs

>updated 3/6/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.9K 47
Sarah has had enough of August abusive ways will she be able to escape. Read to find out about more. THIS STORY IS MADE UP, NOT BASED ON REAL EVENT...
6.1K 107 23
Two different people come together and make the world a fun ride to get on Keep reading....
97K 3.5K 45
The Sequel To Trust Issues..........
83.4K 2.1K 29
Chris has blown up in the industry and is doing really well. Crystal is living as a dancer, single as a pringle. Since the break up, they decided to...