How The Love Grew

By Gimmeahugplease

Jimin loves Jungkook but Jungkook doesn't love him. Instead, he hates him. But when Jimin starts to give up... More

❁Prologue❁
❁1:Why?❁
❁2:Tears❁
❁3:A Friend?❁
❁4:Fat?❁
❁5:Past❁
❁6:Blood❁
❁7:Promise❁
❁8:Pancakes❁
❁9:Camera❁
❁10:Interview❁
❁11:Photoshoot❁
❁12:Strict Hobi❁
❁13:Harsh Words❁
❁14:Confession❁
❁15:Rejection❁
❁16:A small secret❁
❁17:Suicide Attempt❁
❁18:Questions❁
❁19:More Secrets❁
❁20:Good news❁
❁21:A Small Plan❁
❁22:Replaced?❁
❁23:Leaving❁
❁24:Hometown❁
❁25:Web Series❁
❁26:Realisation❁
❁27:Scolding❁
❁28:Phonecall❁
❁29:Caught❁
❁30:Move On❁
❁31:Daegu❁
❁32:Apology❁
❁33:Jikook❁
❁34:Fanfic❁
❁35:Eavesdropping❁
❁36:Sunset❁
❁37:Trying❁
❁38:Secret Friend❁
❁39:Chance❁
❁40:Stalking❁
❁41:Jin's Advise❁
❁42:Imagination❁
❁43:Sope❁
❁44:More Wounds❁
❁45:Car Ride❁
❁46:Fight❁
❁47:Fake Smile❁
❁48:Flashback❁
❁49:Bike Ride❁
❁50:Fanmeet❁
❁51:Toxic❁
❁52:Numb❁
❁53:Cuts❁
❁54:Bandages❁
❁55:Trust me❁
❁56:Wait For Me❁
❁57:Fault❁
❁58:Not Yet❁
❁59:Chocolate Syrup❁
❁60:Blocked❁
❁61:Award show❁
❁62:Trouble❁
❁63:Not Again❁
❁64:Forever❁
❁65:Arcade❁
❁66:Movie❁
❁67:Mine❁
❁68:Lost❁
❁69:Dark Alley❁
❁70:Sorry❁
❁71:Sweet Dreams❁
❁72:Once Again❁
❁73:Nightmare❁
❁74:Disclosed❁
❁76:Memories❁
❁77:Reunion❁
❁78:Mrs Jeon❁
❁79:Popcorn❁

❁75:Déjà Vu.❁

7.7K 453 258
By Gimmeahugplease

Walking in the hallways, stopping right in front of Jimin's room, Jungkook swiftly opened the door before peeking his head inside, his eyes searching for a tiny boy, Jimin, who was sitting on the bed, writing something on a paper as looked up, noticing Jungkook standing there with a huge grin on his face.

"Jimin-shii~" Jungkook said in a lunatic tone, making Jimin roll his eyes.

Three days have passed already. Jimin recovered well from his injuries. His physical health got better. Well! Only physical. Talking about his mental health, it was still the same as it had been from almost an year now.

Even though, Jimin got well physically, Bighit still recommended him to take rest, since he was given a break till one week. Since, BTS was a group of seven and other members couldn't attend events without Jimin, thus, it resulted in cancellation of upcoming award shows, dance practices and other events plus postponing of concerts, hence, giving a break to not only Jimin but to the whole group, which they were really greatful for.

Only three more days were left until Bangtan would be busy again. Jungkook had something really important going on in his mind that he needed to do before these left three days end. So there he was, once again in Jimin's room to annoy him with his whole existence.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked, giving Jungkook a suspecting look.

"I want your love. Will you give me that?" Jungkook asked shamelessly, his wild grin still on his face, as Jimin looked up at him with a disgusted face.

"Get outta here already" Jimin replied.

"Thanks for allowing me to come inside" Jungkook thanked, before entering, closing the door softly behind him as he flopped on Jimin's bed like a kid, as Jimin was still trying to remember when he allowed Jungkook to come inside.

"Ugh!" Jimin sighed frustratedly, as he looked back down at the paper on which he was writing as he continued what he was doing because he knew that Jungkook wasn't going to leave his room now.

These past three days, Jungkook barely left Jimin's side. He would stick to him all day. Most importantly, at nights, Jungkook would silently sneak in Jimin's room, just to cuddle with sleeping Jimin, holding him in his arms, just to get scolded and shooed back to his room incase Jimin wakes up. Being shameless and stubborn, he would bring his ass back to Jimin's room the very next day too. Just like these last three days, Jungkook was back to annoy Jimin. However, this time, he had something going on in his mind that he needed to talk to Jimin about. However, he really looked hesitant to say it.

Getting up, moving closer to Jimin who was back facing Jungkook while doing his work, Jungkook swiftly back hugged him, startling Jimin.

"Jungkook what are you-"

"Jimin, let's go to Busan" Jungkook finally said.

"Huh?" Jimin huffed, confused.

"Let's visit my mom" Jungkook added as Jimin titled his head.

"Why so suddenly?" He asked.

"I told my mom about you getting injured and she got worried" Jungkook said as Jimin got up, looking back at Jungkook directly.

"Of course she'll get worried. You shouldn't have told her" Jimin facepalmed himself, sad on the fact that Jungkook's mom got worried because of him.

"I have already told her now so there's no going back" Jungkook shrugged as Jimin rolled his eyes. "She asked me to bring you hometown once you recover well" Jungkook added.

"Let's pay her a visit please" Jungkook pleaded again, looking at Jimin with puppy dog eyes, really wanting him to accept.

Thinking about meeting Jungkook's mom didn't look like a bad idea to Jimin though. Mrs Jeon always treated Jimin like his own son. None the less, she always reminded Jimin of his own mother. Last time when members visited their hometowns, Jimin didn't get to meet Jungkook's mom because of their fight. He believed that because of their fight, he'll never be able to meet Jungkook's mother again, but here he was. Fate decided different things for him, as Jungkook was requesting him to visit his hometown with him. Jimin really wanted to go. However, Jungkook felt anxiety built in him as he thought the smaller was going to refuse his offer.

"She's missing you too." Jungkook added, playing with his fingers as he heard Jimin sigh deeply.

"Okay!" Jimin said as Jungkook's face lit up.

"Really?" Jungkook asked for reassurance as he smiled big when Jimin nodded. "Thank you!" Jungkook said.  He was glad that Jimin accepted his offer.

"So should we go tomorrow? Only three days are left before our break ends" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded, mumbling a small 'ok'.

"Ok then! I'll inform mom that we're coming" Jungkook replied as Jimin nodded. Getting up from the bed, Jungkook made his way out of the room, closing the door softly behind him. Once he was out of Jimin's room, he took a deep breath as sighed before leaving.

<————««

"Mom, are you sure about it?" Jungkook asked on the phone call, sounding hesitant.

"I'm not sure, Kookie. But that's the only option left now" Mrs Jeon replied, sounding hesitant herself. Jungkook sighed.

"Ok mom. I'll see about it. Thanks" Jungkook said.

"Welcome Bunny" His mother replied and Jungkook could feel her smiling. Wishing goodnight, he disconnected the call. Putting his phone back in his pockets, he walked inside the living room, where other members were sitting on the dinning table, having dinner while chitter-chattering.

Jungkook frowned. Everyone was there, except Jimin who skipped dinner, thanks to his eating disorders. Jungkook sighed. He just wished he could put a full stop to Jimin's suffering now.

<————««

The next day

"Get in!" Jungkook said excitedly, opening the car door for Jimin. They were going to Busan, to Jungkook's hometown.

"I can open the car door myself" Jimin informed, not liking Jungkook being all lovey dovey, since they were going to Jungkook's hometown.

"Your welcome, cute guy" Jungkook replied, as Jimin gave him another disgusted look to hide his blush on the sudden compliment before rolling his eyes and getting inside the car as Jungkook giggled. Swear to God, if Jungkook acts lovey dovey with Jimin in front of his parents too then Jimin will surely gonna lose it.

Shutting the car door, Jungkook walked to the other side, before sitting inside on the driving seat. He was the one driving today.

"Let's go" Jungkook said, while entering the car key into it's ignition. The car awoke with a roar.

As their journey started, they talked about the GPS and duration. Soon enough, Jungkook turned on some songs as both the boys vibed to it as the journey continued. Soon enough, Jimin became drowsy, just like Jungkook predicted. Not long enough as he fell asleep inside the car, his head pressed up against the car window.

Jungkook pulled over the car before placing a travel pillow behind Jimin's neck. He then gave Jimin a blanket before tucking him in. Looking at his little angel, who looked so innocent and cute while sleeping peacefully, Jungkook couldn't help but break into a smile. However, soon enough, his smile changed into a frown. And that's because he knew that this peace was soon going to get destroyed. He sighed, as he kept driving.

<————««

"Jimin!" Jimin woke up on hearing someone calling his name softly. Rubbing the sleep off his eyes, he stretched his arms out, yawning as he looked beside him to see Jungkook who was smiling because of how cute he was looking.

"Are we there yet?" Jimin asked, his voice small and a bit husky because of the sleep as Jungkook nodded slightly.

Jimin looked outside of the glass window of the car, scanning the place outside as his eyes widened.

This wasn't Jungkook's hometown. This place looked strangely familiar to Jimin as he felt a pang in his heart for some unknown reason while he looked around. It looked so peculiar, like Jimin knew this place but still didn't know it. It felt like déjà vu. Jimin was so sure that he had been to this place before.

It felt like this place was long forgotten but still known forever.

"Jungkook, where are we?" Jimin suddenly asked Jungkook, hoping to get an answer.

"Y-Your hometown" Jungkook replied.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
:)

Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.7K 53
🥇12/2/19: #1 in 'yoonminangst'🥇 "I'm not going to give him the power to hurt me. Never again." -Jimin *** "I don't want to lose him. I can't. Neve...
225K 9.6K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
237K 12.4K 59
"Just like the stars in the night sky... Our love is infinite..." ----- Park Jimin is one of the most loved students in school. He's kind, and hand...
88.5K 4.8K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...