Cobra Kai One-Shots

By cades-outsider

๐”ฝ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’ ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•๐•– ๐• ๐•— โ„‚๐• ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•’-๐•‚๐•’๐•š ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐™‡๐™–๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค ๐—๐—ผ๐—ต๏ฟฝ... More

Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s Hแด‡ส€แด‡
Hawk: "A chance?"
Hawk: Teen Pregnancy
Robby Keene: Misunderstood?
Hawk: Final Strike
Robby Keene: Another side to You
Older Johnny Lawrence: One In A Billion
Hawk: Poison Love
Miguel: Defense not Offense
Eli/Hawk: I'm only a fool for You
Older Johnny Lawrence: Praise Me
Older Daniel LaRusso: The past is Present
Older Daniel LaRusso: The past is Present 2
Eli/Hawk: Fighting Gravity
Hawk: Mark Me
Hawk: Suprise- i Guess
Demetri: You're perfect to Me
Young Daniel LaRusso: First Confessions
Miguel + Robby: The Choice
Hawk/Eli: Time goes By
Hawk: Blinding Beauty
Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s ส™แด€แด„แด‹ Oแด˜แด‡ษด
Eli Moskowitz fluff Alphabet
Older Johnny Lawrence: Late Nights
Demetri: Cuddle Day
Robby: Not just a Secret
Hawk: Protector
Hawk: Princess
Yแดแดœส€ Oแด˜ษชษดษชแดษด?
Robby Keene: Birthday Wish
Miguel Diaz fluff Alphabet
Hawk fluff Alphabet
Robby Keene: Two in One
Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s
Jacob Bertrand: Attention
Robby Keene: Revenge
Miguel Diaz: Take care of You
Jacob Bertrand: On Set
Jacob Bertrand: Meet and Greet
Hawk: Distant
Robby Keene: Seven Minutes
Cแดแดษชษดษข Sแดแดษด
Robby keene: Cheater?
Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s CสŸแดsแด‡แด… + Announcements
Johnny Cade: Broken
Older Johnny Lawrence: Hidden Issues
Older Johnny Lawrence: Bloody Rose
Yแดแดœส€ Oแด˜ษชษดษชแดษด แด˜แด›: 2
Robby Keene: Another side to you 2
Older Johnny Lawrence: Praise Me 2
Aษดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›
Johnny Cade: Irresistible (NEW BOOK)
Demetri: You're perfect to Me 2
NSFW Alphabet: Miguel Diaz
NSFW Alphabet: Robby Keene
NSFW Alphabet: Young Daniel LaRusso
NSFW Alphabet: Older Johnny Lawrence๏ฟผ
NSFW Alphabet: Hawk/Eli
NSFW Alphabet: Demetri
Robby Keene: You got me Hypnotized
The Tonight Game Ft: Cobra Kai
Hawk: A Burning Passion 2
Hawk: A Burning Passion 3
Hawk: A Burning Passion 4
๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜: ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
Robby keene: Something Sweet
Robby Keene: Missed You
Hawk: Torture
Robby Keene: There For You
Requests season 4
Robby Keene + Tory Nichols: Lost In The Fire
NSFW Alphabet: Young Johnny Lawrence

Hawk: A Burning Passion 1

4.6K 72 12
By cades-outsider

Hate sex with Hawk... how will it turn out...

Oh how you hated him, your body burned with the fire and rage of how much you hated the new and 'improved' Hawk. Every inch of you despised the young teenage boy. As did he, he also loathed every part of you. He hated you with a burning passion, or so he taught himself to hate you.

Though you hated him, your body craved him, your body called for him, your body begged him to do all unholy things to you. You hated him for that. You hated being so vulnerable for another, it was so annoying for you.

You were mostly so angry at your body for wanting to taste him, feel him, oh how badly you wanted him inside you. This is how crazy and mad he made you, and it was just about the last straw for you.

Hawk could say himself of how much he hated you, your snarky remarks and comments. But oh- your beautiful body, made him hate you less and himself more for taking such a mad liking to you.

Wouldn't you know it the universe just so happened to have you both join the same dojo, not only did he annoy you inside of school; but outside of school too. Oh it was so tempting to swipe that annoying smirk off his face, but every time he called you princess, oh you melted and withered by his feet. Though you didn't show it to him, you could tell he knew it.

  A loud 'Quiet!' comes from sensei Lawrence as everybody's chatters immediately fall silent. Your day dreaming beginning to fade out as reality strikes you once again. You couldn't help but look at Hawk, it was a usual thing you would find yourself doing.

  You would check him out in his gi before starting a match with another cobra Kai. I guess he could sense someone staring at him so his eyes immediately met yours, you quickly looked back at sensei but you could tell he knew you were looking at him by the side smirk that slid across his face.

  "Today we're going to be doing matches, Hawk and Y/n; you're up first" Sensei says, your eyes internally widen as you look over at hawk to see him stepping his place on the mat with a sinister smirk.

  You clear your throat and place yourself in your spot on the mat in front of him, Miguel holds the flag up before quickly throwing it down "fight!" He yells as we get into our stances.

  "You're going down princess" He smirks as he trips you with his leg and pins you to the ground, earning himself a point.

  "Point! Hawk" Miguel yells out, scoring the board.

  You both get back into stance before you land a kick in with your leg, catching him off guard as you trip both of his legs, pinning him down on the mat "I wouldn't be so sure about that 'princess'" You mock, with your own satisfied smirk.

  Hawk grits his teeth together as he glares up at you, "Point! L/n" Miguel adds your point to the score board as you and Hawk get back into your places.

  "You're gonna regret that 'Princess'" He says emphasizing the 'princess' with more venom and hate in his voice.

  Something about that catches you off guard as he lands a kick to your side and pins you down so your front is smushed up against the mat, he uses his hand to keep your back pinned and straddles half of your body with just one knee, he leans down to your ear "told you" he whispers sending chills down your spine causing you to get goosebumps, your body leaning into him to which he notices and chuckles before freeing you.

  You stand back up as the other point goes to Hawk, you started to not only get frustrated; but sexually frustrated. Your chest was heaving up and down as sweat started dripping down your neck and to your chest causing hawk to follow the movements, getting distracted by your chest letting you land a punch on him, roundhouse kicking his side and pinning his arms behind his back.

  "What? Loosing focus babe" You sharply finish, gritting your teeth as your lips hover over his neck causing him to gulp.

  "Point! L/n" Miguel yells placing your point on the board as you forcefully push hawk off of you.

  "Last person to get this point, wins" Sensei says with a harsh nod.

  Hawk lands a kick to your side to which you block, grabbing his leg and twisting it; pulling him closer to you before letting him go. Hawk almost growls like as he lunges for you landing punches left and right so fast you almost didn't make the blocks.

  You bend on your hand and knock him over, straddling his waist and pinning his hands over his head. Both of your chests heaving with sweat pouring off your body's.

  Johnny congratulates you on your win, everybody else claps along with him as Hawk forcefully pushes you off of him causing you to stumble back only slightly. He curses under his breath as he walks away, leaving you with your own bundle of thoughts.

You scoffed at his actions before angrily throwing yourself up from the floor but not before sending a smirk towards Hawk on your way back to your spot causing him to scoff and bite his lip annoyedly.

You smile, half way proud of yourself on your win and will to anger Hawk more. "Alright, take a 10 minute break everyone" Johnny says as he walks to his office, with Miguel following.

Everyone sprawls out to their original break seats with their friends, it just so happened that you and Hawk had the same friend group. That being Aisha, Miguel, and Tory who wasn't absent today because of her mom.

Miguel comes back from Johnny's office as you both walk towards Hawk and Aisha, Hawks eyes almost immediately find yours causing him to scoff as you sit in front of him and beside Aisha and Miguel.

"Do you really have to sit here?" He asks rudely.

"Well of course I do darlin" You playfully tease in a country accent, causing him to roll his eyes annoyed by your antics.

"Oh come on guys, can't you for once stop hating each other" Aisha says sincerely.

"Never." Hawk harshly says as he throws daggers your way, his piercing eyes looking through your soul; only slightly making your heart leap a few inches.

You throw your hand up, his way "see there's your answer" You half agree.

Only if he knew the truth. Only if they all knew the truth.

Though out of the corner of your eye you could see hawk admiring you, and for the first time that actually made you confused on his true feelings for you. Using this to your advantage to hopefully get what you wanted, you purposely lean back on your elbows pressing your chest up; the gi slipping from your chest a little.

Only Hawk seemed to notice as Aisha and Miguel started up on a conversation about what to get Sam for their one month anniversary. Hawks eyes widened slight as his lips parted, his eyes following your movements; still gazing at your chest though.

Finally you decide to make yourself known, that you had caught him. You look at his eyes causing him to meet yours, his whole body freezing as he knew you seen him. You raise an eyebrow at him in 'question' as your lips turn into a tight side smile.

Noticeably he catches on and scoffs looking away, running his tongue over the edge of his lip. You noticeably bite your lip out of habit as your eyes focus on his lips, before trailing down his body and to the slight bulge in his white gi.

Luckily for him the gi was a little big on his waist so it wouldn't be noticeable unless you tightened the gi. Soon Johnny rushes out of the office in frantic, alerting you all that he had somewhere to be.

You rush up to check on him as he walks out the door, you high on his heels "Sensei, is there anything I can do?" You question in an attempt to be helpful as Hawk walks up beside you.

In a rush Johnny hands you the dojo keys, "you and Hawk close up, and please if you don't mind put the mats and stuff up for me" You give him a gentle nod as he rushes in his firebird, but not before giving a second glance as some of the students start leaving already.

Soon almost everyone is gone except for Miguel and Aisha, they walk up to you both "I wonder what that was about" Aisha says as every shakes their head clueless.

"Well we're going to wing stop, wanna come?" Miguel offers, you look at Hawk as you jingle the keys in your hand.

"We'd love to but we're gonna clean up the dojo... so we'll meet you there afterwards?" You question, Miguel nods as Sam pulls up and lets them both in.

Once they drive off you walk back into the building, not bothering to leave the door open for Hawk as you place the keys on a random shelf. "You're so unbelievable" Hawk scoffs as he walks through the doors, already folding some of the mats.

"I'm unbelievable? Then what does that make you?" You scoff as you fold up the other half of the mats, following Hawk into the back room.

Throwing them down to the side Hawk turns to you "oh come on, don't tell me you didn't know what you were doing in there!" He raises his voice as you smirk.

"Oh don't tell me you didn't enjoy it, because your friend say other wise" You point downwards as you place a hand on your hip.

He lets out a growl as he walks towards you, forcefully pushing you against the wall; resting his hand on your arm firmly. You let out a slight gasp as his eyes squint from anger, your breath slowly getting heavier as you lean into his touch; Hawk doesn't realize it yet though.

"You are so f*cking difficult Y/n" He says your name with such hate as he pushes you harder into the wall, his flame covered eyes staring daggers into your soul.

  You breath hitches as you feel yourself becoming very turned on, Hawk eyes you for a second before it downed on him. You were horny. A smirk plays on his face as he knows he's got you wrapped around his finger.

  "You know Y/n, if you wanted me you should've just said something" He laughs, as he brings a hand to the side of your face, lightly stroking your cherry red cheeks.

  "I-I don't want you" You stammer, trying to deny him. Key word; trying.

  "Oh yeah, what would you do if I did this" He says as his hand drops to your middle untying the waist part of your gi before running his hand over your stomach, causing goosebumps to rise on your skin and a very light moan to release from your lips from the contact of his skin on yours.

  Your eyes turn to a pleading look before you snap out of it and push him away from you, he stumbles back "don't touch me" you glare.

  Hawk smirks as you tie back your gi with a huff, "oh come on princess, don't fight it" He walks closer to you, this time you let him as he puts his hand on the wall behind you.

  Your eyes trail down to his lips before looking back up at his eyes, "just say the word" His eyes trail to your lips as he starts to lean closer, teasingly slow.

  "Please..." You beg, barley above a whisper.

  Hawk smirks as he connects his lips with yours, closing the gap between you he puts his hand on your cheek as you place your hand on the back of his neck, desperately pulling him closer to your body.

  Hawk tries to deepen the kiss but you deny it, he gets more desperate as he grips your thighs and carries you over to a smallish table in the corner of the room, he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth as you had parted your lips lightly.

  You start untying his gi, as your legs spread for him before wrapping around his waist. He breaks the kiss with a smirk as he looks down "look at you, already spreading your legs for me" He laughs as he places a hand on your thigh.

  Your eyebrow raises in anger "shut the f*ck up" You lightly push his shoulder, he couldn't tell if you were serious, but neither could you; he finally decided on a decision which meant you were very serious.

  His laughing demeanor changes as his face holds more of an angry expression from your attitude, he forcefully undoes the knot on your gi pulling it down your middle to be met with your white lace bra.

  You gasp at the sudden action but let out a little moan as he leans down to kiss your neck, forcefully he grabs your hair that's in a ponytail and yanks it back, his lips still hovering over your neck.

  "You won't talk to me like that princess" He growls out as he wraps his hand around your throat, you were so turned on by his actions as you started grinding your hips against his bulge becoming needy.

  You let out a far fetched whine when he holds your hips down, stopping you from moving. "So desperate, don't worry princess.. I'll make sure you cum... eventually" He smirks darkly as he lifts your waist up so he could pull your gi down along with your underwear in one go.

  You let out a hiss as the cold air hits you, Hawk looks down as he runs a finger over your glistening pussy... already so wet. He gathers wetness from your entrance before bringing it back up to your clit, creating slow circles with the pads of his fingers as you let out a couple of moans already.

You felt a burning sensation in your clit that meant you would be close to cumming soon, the burning only made it better as your head rested against his shoulder and your eyes rolled in the back of your head as he slowed down and sped up until he removed all touch from your needy body.

You groan at his actions, "hawk if you don't stop playing around and just f*ck me I will make you regret it" You scoff, unknown confidence coming from some where.

"Easy princess, don't worry... I am going to fuck you" He whispers huskily into your ear, nipping at your neck leaving little red bites.

Hawk starts to untie his own gi as he lets it fall down, his pale skin and lightly toned abs now ashore as he throws his gi with your pile of clothes. He's only left in his boxers for a second or two before he slips those off too.

His hard cock slapping against his toned stomach causing him to let out a groan at the cool air, quickly you jump down and get on your knees. You had waited long enough to taste him and now that you had him in your grasp you weren't turning it down.

His eyes widen slightly as his hand automatically goes to your now low ponytail as you grab onto his length slowly pumping his veiny cock. The tip of his cock was a deep red while the base of his cock showed deep blue veins as pre cum starts dripping from the tip to the base.

You practically drool as you fasten your pace with your strokes before running your tongue around his tip, his hands fall to your bra clip trying to fiddle with the clip, groaning once he couldn't get it.

You mentally smirk as you move your hands to your back, sucking on his tip before going all the way down, balls deep with no hands as you tug your bra off, your perky breasts being now free as your nipples harden.

"F*ck princess" Hawk moans at the sight of you using no hands as you gag on his cock.

"If I had known this mouth would've been good for anything other than talking we would've done this awhile ago" He smirks as he tugs at your hair.

You start sucking inwards, now becoming greedy with how fast or slow you suck him off. His head falls back as his hips start jutting into your mouth.

With a pop you let his cock fall out of your mouth and stand up bending over the table, but not before getting to see his angry expression when you stopped sucking him off.

He gets the memo as he comes up behind you, gripping your waist he spreads your thighs further apart so he could get a better view. He bends down to kiss your back before going to your neck "it this okay?" He asks as the tip of his cock points to the entrance of your pussy.

You nod eagerly as he finally bottoms out and stuffs his whole cock into you, only letting you adjust to his size for a minute as he starts full on pounding into you, moans fall out of your mouth constantly as he keeps hitting the best spots in you.

"Your so tight princess, Damn~" Hawk moans out as he lifts your right leg so it's resting on the table, hitting your g-spot straight on because of the new angle causing you to cry out in pleasure.

"You know all these years I thought you hated me... turns out you were only sexually frustrated" He laughs as his grip tightens on your waist.

"F*ck you" You hiss out, a moan slipping past your lips.

He chuckles "you are... well more like I'm f*cking you princess" He teases as he thrusts purposefully deep into your wet pussy.

His thrust seem to deepen even more which really surprised you seeing how so much deep he already is as the room starts to fog up slightly from the tension and sexual actions, the room smelling like sex as your boobs bounce with every thrust, your nipples only hardening more as they rub against the textured small table causing you to moan out.

The pit of your stomach starts burning as you feel your high approaching, as does Hawk when his cock starts twitching inside of you; indicating that he was indeed close to his high.

"You close?" He hums as your pussy starts clenching around his cock, only making him closer to his high.

"Mhm!" You moan out desperately as you tried to answer your grip onto the edge of the table only getting tighter.

The knot starts to get unbearably tight as his thrusts fasten, soon that knot snaps. Your core clenches against his cock as you cum around him, his cock twitching when he starts to pull out.

"Cum in me Hawk" You moan out desperately as he starts jerking his length off to get him there still breathing heavily.

"Are you sure princess" He moans as he continues to jerk himself off, you nod rapidly knowing you were already on the monthly shot which worked better than the pill.

He stuffs his cock back into your pussy, moaning once he cums inside of you. The warm liquid filling your insides up as your mouth falls open, eyes rolling back into your head... it felt so good~

"Y/n..." he moans out as his hips still from overstimulation, his nails digging against your back leaning red marks with each drag.

And they say only girls give scratches~

He pulls out of you as he watches his cum slowly fall out of your wrecked pussy, both of your breathing seized down as you both rested for a second from the previous activities.

You turn around grabbing your clothes and slipping them on in silence as does Hawk, not a word said between you for a couple minutes.

"So uh- what was that?" Hawk asked, as a lump forms in the back of his throat, waiting for your answer.

"It was just sex... nothing more" You state, and as soon as it leaves your lips you regret it.

Hawk scoffs "really? Just sex." He squints his eyes in anger as you hesitantly nod.

"Yeah. We hate each other, remember" You put your hand on your hip.

Hawk scoffs as he turns to look at the side, "alright, it was just a fuck." He says plainly as he angrily walks out of the dojo.

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 318 59
a hawk/eli x oc (lucia) (i dont care i love using my name in my books) be sure to check out my other books!! THANKS FOR 2K READS!! started (2/17/21)...
3.5K 155 21
โ”โ”โ”โ crawling' back to you ever thought of calling' when you've had a few? 'cause I always do โž หš ยท. ยท * หš โœต โœฆ หš : ยท.ยท * โ€ข. โœถ.ยท * โœต หš : ยท *...
494K 8.4K 84
Requests are always open. Message me the details. Oh and if you get any of the references(welcome sinners) ๐Ÿ˜‰