The Delusional Bender | Atla...

由 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... 更多

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 16

4K 169 72
由 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 16- You Really Need A Nap

"We can take them, four on three," She grinned, but then Sokka coughed.
"Actually Toph, there's five of us," He pointed out.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't count you. You know, no bending and all," She shrugged, making you snort and feeing calmer about this tension.

"I can still fight!" He shouted at her.
"Okay, four on three plus Sokka," She grinned as Sokka groaned in anger. The four of them charged and you and Toph quickly lifted up rock pillars to stop them, but they quickly dodged it.
"Well, we wanted to find out who they were and we found out. Now let's get out of here," Sokka said as you all hopped onto Appa, but not before you send a wave of lava in front of them to prevent any more pursuit.

"I can't believe your brother followed us all the way from Omashu," Katara said, and you nodded, rubbing your arms at seeing your brother again.
"I still think we could have taken them," Toph pouted at the lack of fighting.
"Are you kidding me? The crazy blue firebending, dangerous lighting and the flying daggers are bad enough, but last time we saw them, one of those girls did something that took my bending away," Katara explained.

"Ty Lee, she's a contortionist, but I've never seen her block chi before," You mumbled, rubbing your eyes.
"Chi?" Katara asked, but Sokka whined before you could explain further.
"Oh no, the sun is rising. We've been up all night with no sleep!" The sun shining on your eyes made your head hurt a little.

"You'll get used to the no sleep lifestyle, especially if you're on the run, I have mastered it perfectly," You shrugged, yawning and trying to stay awake.
"Then why do you look like you're about to pass out?" Sokka raised an eyebrow as you halted at him.
"I haven't slept in a week, now I really need a nap," You muttered.

"Every time we land, those four are there. So we'll just have to keep flying," Katara told you all and you patted Appa's back.
"We can't keep flying forever," Aang argued.
"So what's our plan?" You asked and rubbed your eyes.
"Don't know... too tired to think," Toph groaned and closed her eyes.

"I'm sure we'll come up with something after a short nap," Katara mumbled and you laid against the saddle.
"Yeah... nap time..." You trailed off and closed your eyes, finally feeling sleep take you. Though that was gone real quick as Twig started to shout loudly and you immediately noticed Appa was falling.

"What's going on?!" Toph yelped as you held onto the saddle and Twig.
"Appa fell asleep!" Aang shouted and you all tried to wake Appa up. Appa eventually started to glide through the trees and crash landed near a lake.

"Appa's exhausted," Twig shook in fear as you jumped off of Appa, hugging your buddy close.
"Okay, we've put in a lot of distance between us and them. The plan right now is to follow Appa's lead and get some sleep," Sokka tiredly said and grabbed his sleeping bag.
"Of course, we could've gotten some sleep earlier, if Toph didn't have such issues," And with that, you banged your head against the ground.

"What!?" Toph shouted in anger, slamming her fist down.
"All right, all right, everyone's exhausted! Let's just get some rest," Aang tried to reassure them.
"No, I want to hear what Katara has to say. You think I have issues?" Toph growled as you took a step back from the fight.

"I'm just saying. Maybe if you helped out earlier, we could have set up our camp faster and gotten some sleep and then maybe we wouldn't be in this situation!" Katara argued with her, glaring at your rock buddy.

"You're blaming me for this?" Toph hissed.
"No! No, she's not blaming you," Aang yelped as you pulled him back.
"No, I'm blaming her!" Katara shouted.
"Hey, I never asked you for diddly-doo-dah. I carry my own weight. Besides, if there's anyone to blame, it's Sheddy over here!" Toph pointed at Appa, in which Aang turned his mood 180.

"What? You're blaming Appa?" He demanded as your rock buddy rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, you want to know how they keep finding us? He's leaving a trail everywhere we go!" She grabbed a fistful of Appa's fur to prove her point.

"How dare you blame Appa! He saved your life three times today! If there's anyone to blame it's you! You're always talking about how you carry your own weight, but you're not. He is! Appa's carrying your weight. He never had a problem flying when it was just the four of us!"

"We'll make it the three of you! I'm leaving! Come on (Y/N/N)!" Toph grabbed her bag and pulled your arm to follow her.
"Tophy, wait-" You said, but Katara pulled your other arm.
"What do you mean? (Y/N) is not going with you!" Katara scowled, and your eyebrow twitched at the continuous yelling.

"Yeah, because I know she wants to go with me!" Toph argued.
"And how do you know that?!" Aang glared at her.
"I'll show you! (Y/N/N)!" You winced at your headache and turned to her.

"Do you really want to be around these people? Sokka yells at you if you even make the slightest hint that you don't agree with him and declares you as a traitor, Sugar queen gets jealous and salty with everything, and Twinkle toes!- well I don't know about him, but either way!" Toph argued with you.

"Are you really going to leave like that after everything? Please (Y/N), I-we need you! You brought us through so much, and we want you here!" Katara pulled you closer, but Toph pulled your arm harder.

"I-I just think all of us need to-"

"If you think she'll choose you over me, you have one thing coming!"

"You? We have been through a lot events than you'll ever be!"

"Guys- please-"

"Oh, so she's suddenly a lucky token? Since you can't get your way out of trouble, you need loud Mouth to the rescue? Don't treat as something you could pick up and drop!"

"Toph- Aang-!"

"I thought you said you carry your own weight, so stop having to drag (Y/N) in this! She has so much weight to begin with!"

"Katara pl-"

"Whatever! Come on (Y/N), we're leaving!"

"No, (Y/N), stay!"

"I-I'm not-"

"Come on (Y/N/N)!"

"No, stay! You're with us!"

"Stop treating her like a toy!"

"St-"

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N/N)!"

Finally snapping, you clasped your hands together and the ground below you turned into a hole, making you fall in with Twig and the ground closes up. The Gaang, in shock, sees that you were digging away and far away from the group.
"(Y/N)!" Sokka yelled out for you, but you were already gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as you got far away from the Gaang, you stopped digging and collapsed, panting and rubbing your face. Twig made a noise like 'what the heck was that?'
"I panicked! People were arguing and were pulling guilt cards! They were treating me like a dog! Telling to go with them and staying with them, I couldn't take it Twig!" You shouted.

You groaned and slid on the ground, shaking slightly.
"I'm tired Twig, I haven't slept in days and now I acted irrationally because of two people arguing of something I wasn't apart of," You mumbled as Twig comforted you by rubbing his head against you.
"In any case, it was their fault, not mine," You sighed and petted Twig's head.
"But... they're still my Gaang, an I'm planning to scold them after I get back," You said.

Just then, you heard movement above you, and you heard voices above.
"You two head in that direction and keep your eye out for the bison. (B/N) and I will follow this trail," You covered your mouth as you heard Azula, and the footsteps moved away.

"Alright Twig," You set him on your shoulder as you climbed to the surface.
"Time to save their tired selves," You yawned and let Twig sniffed the air to track Appa. He jumped off and ran to the scent of Appa, making you follow him and after a while, you see Appa on the other side of a river.

Twig kept on running and started to swim across, making you swim too and noticed that Katara and Sokka were fighting two people, who were Mai and Ty Lee. You sighed and made it to the other side of the river, where the two siblings were stuck by daggers and blocked chi.

"Stop right there, you two!" You shouted and pointed at Mai and Ty Lee, making them turn around.
"(Y/N)!" Ty Lee smiled, and Mai hummed at your arrival.
"(Y/N)!" Sokka and Katara said with relief.
"No, I'm going to have a talk with you guys!" You pointed at the siblings and turned to your 'exes'.

"I'm going to save my Gaang, and scold them for having petty arguments," You said and shook your head to stay awake.
"Aww, come on (Y/N), we missed you so much!" Ty Lee gave you a pout.
"You seemed like you've been places," Mai raised an eyebrow at your appearance, but still had a happy look in her eyes.

You gave them a stern look.
"Azula and you two may have declared me as your girlfriend when we were kids, but I am not afraid, to figh-" You couldn't even finish your sentence as you fell on the ground, snoring soundly.

Yeah.

You really did fall asleep.

Katara and Sokka stared dumbfounded as Ty Lee and Mai, looked at each other, shrugged, and walked over to pick you up.
"You're still the same (Y/N) we know and still love," Ty Lee giggled and kissed your cheek as Mai threw you over her shoulder.
"Though you two may have been boring, it's worth it to see our (Y/N) again," Mai mumbled as Katara and Sokka started to shout at them.

Before they could leave, Twig jumped and started to scratch Mai's face.
"Agh!! Get this rat off of me!!" She yelled as Ty Lee tried to pull him off, and the sound of Twig's yells woke up Appa fully and sent a gust of wind at the two.

Mai dropped you and they fell into the water. Sokka and Katara eventually broke free and ran to you. You were still sound asleep and they sighed in relief.

"She wasn't kidding when she said she hadn't slept in a week,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Am I dead yet?" You mumbled while waking up at the wind of your face.
"Nope, but we better hurry so Aang won't be," Sokka said as Appa flew over to a desert where an abandoned village was. Katara spotted Aang fighting Azula and you noticed Zuko as well.
'Well, what do you know?' You thought.

You gulped at seeing your brother, but at this point, you wanted to end this entire day. Without saying anything, you jumped off of Appa and aimed to tackle your brother. He made a shout of pain as you kicked him down by his back.

"I expect you to be on your guard," You hissed darkly as he chuckled and sent a fireball your way. You jumped away as Katara and Sokka helped Aang as they knew you want to fight him alone.
"You may be good at sneaking up on me, but playing offense never worked for you," (B/N) smirked and sent a wave of fire.

"I see that your charm never left the Royal family, which is to the point of obsession if you think about it," He shrugged and you grabbed him arm to throw him over you.
"You have no idea," You replied and sent a chunk of rock underneath him.

"Kinda weird, but hey, you're just kids," He retreated back with Azula as you saw Toph running to help as well. Now you, the Gaang, and Zuko and Iroh surround Azula and your brother, ready to fight.
"Well, look at this. Enemies and traitors, all working together," Azula raise an eyebrow.

"Such a sight to see," Your brother chuckled. You scowled and raised your hands, but Azula merely shrugged.
"Guess we're done," She said and raised her arms up to surrender, (B/N) doing the same.

"We know when we're beaten. You got us, A princess and her guard surrenders with honor," You didn't believe her for one second, and your brother had a look deceive in his eyes. Just then Azula sent a wave of fire at Iroh's shoulder, and from his pocket, your brother threw a dagger into your arm.

"AGH!!" You both shouted in pain. Zuko and the Gaang shouted in a panic, they they attacked the two Firebenders, but then a huge explosion surrounded them and with that, they disappeared. The Gaang ran to check on you, but you shook your heard and tried to make your way to Zuko and Iroh.

"I-Iroh... you need to help them..." You hissed in pain as Katara pulled you up.
"No (Y/N)! Just go!!" Zuko shouted in anger is despair. You wanted to help, but the Gaang pulled you away as Appa landed near.

Zuko watched as you left, checking back on his uncle.

Appa soon landed near a mountain, as Katara healed your wound, with Aang and Sokka worriedly looking at you, but you told them to sleep. All who were awake were you, Toph, and Katara. You held onto both of their hands, finally feeling like they set their differences aside.

Twig curled next to you, and you closed your eyes to finally have full sleep.

After everything, you deserved it.
____________________________________

Wooooooph, this was a very long chapter, longer than chapter 2 in book 1!

But nevertheless, here is some art!

Who knew traveling all over the world, pull get scars? ¯\_()_/¯

Some scars from running, others from trauma, and others... well, you did yourself.

Stay healthy and stay tune!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

7K 108 19
She was just a Fire Nation Noble Man's daughter set to marry the Fire Prince. She wasn't going to be easily swayed to the wrong side though. For year...
5.1K 189 29
"You love him, don't you? I see the way you look at him. It's like he's your whole world. I can't possibly blame you for falling in love with someone...
64.9K 1.7K 17
(Avatar: The Last Airbender - Book 1) *Edited In which a girl who stands out in her Earth Kingdom hometown gets to go on the adventure she didn't kno...
74.3K 2.1K 18
With Yue's death fresh on the minds of the GAang, they struggle to come to terms with the hand they've been dealt, and the ways that they have to han...