๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ยฐเฟ๐™‘๐™–...

By ventiisoda

" ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž '๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ, ๐ ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐š› เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š“๐š˜ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šž: ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ผ๐šŽ
๐™บ๐šž๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŠ: ๐š‚๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ ๐™ฐ๐š”๐šŠ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ: ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐šข
๐™บ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šž๐šŠ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šข๐šŒ๐š”: ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐™ธ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’ ๐šˆ๐šž๐šž๐š“๐š’: ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š
๐™ผ๐š’๐šข๐šŠ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š—: ๐š‚๐š™๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š’๐š›๐š•
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š—๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š›๐š’: ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š’๐š˜ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šข๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ: ๐™ผ๐š’๐š•๐š” ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š“๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐š˜: ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐š๐šŠ๐šข: ๐™ธ๐š– ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ
๐š๐šŠ๐šข: ๐™ณ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šข
๐™ป๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ: ๐™ฐ๐š*๐š–'๐šœ ๐š‚๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐™บ๐šŽ๐š—๐šข๐šŠ ๐™บ๐š˜๐š‹๐šŠ๐šข๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’: ๐™ฒ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š—: ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š
๐šƒ๐™ฟ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š˜: ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š—๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š›๐š’: ๐™ธ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š“๐š’๐š›๐š˜ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š˜: ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐š˜๐š– ๐™บ๐š’๐šœ๐šœ
๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐š๐š˜ ๐š„๐šฃ๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐š’: ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š›๐šŠ๐š“๐š’๐š–๐šŠ: ๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š
๐™บ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š”๐šž๐š๐š˜: ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ
๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐š“๐š’๐š›๐š˜ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜ (๐™ผ๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐šข): ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™บ๐šข๐š˜๐š“๐šž๐š›๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š”๐šž: ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐šŽ

๐šƒ๐™ฟ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š˜: ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜ ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—

380 8 2
By ventiisoda

Requested by: Yuilesmollbeanuwu
Type: fluff
Warnings: Manga/Anime Spoilers

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

emma, norman, and ray slowly walked away from the two demons. lani and thoma walked behind them, heavily breathing under their almost perfect disguises.

the two boys insisted on going out to help find food. there minds still too young to comprehend the dangers that the outside world hid.

"eh? watch where you're going."

the two boys looked up at the demons they had run into. with shaky legs they quickly apologized before walking ahead, where the three older siblings stood waiting for them.

a small wind draft floated through the outdoor market. thomas and lanis long cloaks slightly lifting up, their smell being carried by the wind.

"hey did you smell that." one of the demons said, lifting up their head towards the air. the faint scent of human lingered near them and they were desperately trying to find the source of it.

"hold on, i still smell it." both demons looked towards the boys baring their teeth as hunger took control of their actions.

"ah" without thinking, thoma and lani sprinted ahead, their cloaks raising to show human skin beneath it. ray and emma quickly grabbed their hands, running through the stands with norman, who led the way.

the two demons quickly followed, not wanting to miss out on 5 free meals. taking a sharp corner, the 2 younger kids disappearing from the scene.

"run!" all three of them ran through the tricky backroads of the demon town, their pursuers slowly catching up.

the similar tan walls of each building, the occasional demon that would peek out their window, was this it? there seemed to be no end in the familiar turns that they swore they took a couple seconds ago.

rays hand tightly gripped the bow, not finding use of it now as he slowly become out of breath. "emma, ray." norman called to the two of them.

his hand pointed towards a worn down ladder connecting to a roof. "we can climb that." he declared, testing the durability of it by stepping on. the wood slightly creaked with his weight, but still stood its ground.

the kids watched from above as the demons struggled to find them. they searched every little nook and crannie and yet hadn't been successful.

"good, we lost them." emma sighed in relief. she remained still inbetween the two boys, trying to think of a back up plan.

"we need to disappear into the crowd." ray said, looking at the two of them. "then let's get down now since the demons aren't below us anymore." norman looked around the area, seeing no one else in sight.

as the three of them jumped down, three different demons stood in front of them. one was holding what looked to be a cane while the other carried a basket of strange fruit. the third one stood to their side, doing nothing but stare at them.

"crap run!" they all took off backwards, not thinking of a plan to get over the brick wall. scanning the wall, another demon sat on the roof, looking back down at them.

the mysterious demon jumped down, landing directly behind them as they turned and faced the other 3.

"there they are!"

"scram! those are our prey!"

crap. not only were they being cornered by 4 completely different demons, the two from early just happen to show up now.

"we won't let you swipe them!" they yelled, oblivious to the sharp object that one of the other demons held. in one swift movement, the demon dropped his basket and slashed at them. a large wave of blood flashed, behind in the bodies dropping to the ground loudly.

norman and ray each exchanged glances, frozen in fear and shock. "we need to get out of here." norman whispered, a small sweat drop running down his face.

the demon behind them left and ran to the other 4, starting at the kids in silence. "t-theyre coming closer." emma's breathing became more harsh as she tried to calm herself. they can't die here, not yet at least.

ray got in front of his two friends, drawing back his bow with trembling arms. if we're going to die here, i might as well try letting norman and emma escape.

"emma."

the blue cloaked "demon" slowly took off their mask, revealing the one person everyone thought they had lost.

"no way.." emma took off her mask, followed by ray and norman. they all looked at the h/c haired girl who gave them a small smile.

"y/n!" tears streamed down her face, the presence of her beloved best friend overwhelming them all. "i finally found you" you smiled, your eyes becoming glossy.

"is it you, y/n?" emma questioned with wide eyes. it almost seemed fake. everyone saw you leave the farm. you had been gone for months.

giving a small nod, emma ran up to you, trying her hardest not to cry so much. "i've missed you so much." you wrapped your arms around her, missing the way her hair would tickle your nose every time she hugged you.

"i can't believe this. y/n you're alive! you're alive..." she cried, backing away from you to make sure it wasn't a dream. norma and ray slowly walked towards the two of you, still trying to comprehend what was happening.

"y/n, i can't believe you're still alive." norman whispered, stepping forward to hug you. oh god how much the boy missed you. his smile was brighter now as he tasted the salty liquids that rained from his eyes.

"you...you idiot! don't ever do that again!" ray growled, trying his hardest to cover any tears that fell. he walked over and intended to slap some sense into you, but all his hand did was gently bonk your head.

"i won't every again." you sniffled. "group hug!" emma yelled, smashing all 3 of you onto the ground. the cheerful laughter of 3 teens filled the air, dissolving any fear or pain that once surrounded them.

"i promise to stick by your guys forever."

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
sorry it took so long but here's part 2 of your oneshot! hopefully i got the scene accurate enough since it's been awhile when i last watched it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 45 11
[Requests closed] Just some BNHA one-shots. I do not own Boku No Hero Academia, as you may have noticed. ใ€Œ ยฉ 2021 | StunningKimใ€
81.9K 1.9K 19
(*โ•นโ–ฝโ•น*) anime x blackreaders
148K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโˆž โ โˆžเผบ โ™กเผปโœง ๐Ÿ… #1 - #animeoneshots ๐Ÿ…#2 - #mhafanfics ๐Ÿ… #3...
934K 12.2K 101
โ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ. โž โžผ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.