Tales of the Wasteland

By CLOZEE123

Living in a world 230 years after a world wide nuclear war Join the 4 characters epic fight for survival. In... More

Sabina Digby- Part 1
Miles Charmant- Part 1
Miles charmant- Part 2
Sabina Digby- Part 2
Dex Ayers- Part 1
Miles Charmant- part 3
Sabina Digby- Part 3
Sabina Digby- Part 4
Miles Charmant- Part 4
Sabina Digby- Part 5
Miles Charmant- Part 5
Miles Charmant- Part 6
Sabina Digby- Part 6
Miles Charmant- Part 7
Dex Ayers- Part 2
Miles Charmant- Part 8
Sabina Digby- Part 7
Miles Charmant- Part 10
Miles Charmant- Part 11
Sabina Digby- Part 8
Miles Charmant- Part 11

Miles Charmant- Part 9

33 3 3
By CLOZEE123

How could she? I don't know if she did it out of spite, or if she did it for herself. It shouldn't be effecting me like this. I should be able to cope. I'm with Honey now, I always thought Sabina and I would hook up, but the course has changed. I sit facing Honey at a table. Honey is so pissed. She knows that Sabina sleeping with Tyler effected me.
"Why do you care so much Miles?" Honey yells at me. "You aren't in love with her." she says it as more of a question. "Are you?" I ponder a bit. "What is it with Sabina? How is she seducing you like that?" She yells at me.
"Honey chill I never said I love her, I just care about her ok."
"No but I told you I loved you. You never said you love me back. Why is every one so obsessed with Sabina? She's nothing but a sook." she says angrily.
"She's a sook? We slept together before finding her Honey. I think she has the right to be a sook. If she was me I would be so pissed." I yell. Honeys tears are flowing.
"I just don't get why you care so much. Me or her Miles?"
"No Honey. Don't ask me to do this I can't choose." I yell back but I'm pretty sure she's dead serious. What am I going to do?
----------------------------------------
We hope you enjoyed this chapter. in really sorry it's only short. Remember to read the next chapter on megzy19 account!
*Chloe and Meg*
By the way I love the song Trouble by Iggy azalea😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771 35 8
Disclaimer: Fallout belongs to Tom Howard and Bethesda Softworks/Game Studios. Any original characters belong to me, my friends, or the readers. This...
23K 942 6
When 18 year-old trust fund kid Quinn York's tourist shuttle to Mars unexpectedly crashes, he wakes up only remembering one name: Celeste. He knows h...
54.3K 1.6K 21
Nothing could compare to the way her gaze made me feel. The flames licking my skin and the raging fire in my veins was way more bearable. The moment...
54 6 6
in a destroyed Russia ravaged by radiations, mutants, creatures, and other horribles things, our protagonists tells the story of living out, in mosco...