The Kang Family || SeulRene

By slowkiiii

Irene and Seulgi married life together with their children. I have a Baby with My Crush continuation. More

1: The Kangs
2: Advice
3: Sick
4: Visit
5: Good News
6: Pissed
7: Exercise
8: Monster
9: Encounter
10: Clingy
11: Hubby
12: Cheater
13: Secret
14: Surprise Visit
15: Bad Dream
16: You're Here
17: Sorry
18: Cute
19: Shooter
20: Teasing
21: Ice Cream
22: Weird
23: Baby
24: Annoying
25: No
26: Plan
27: Sulky
28: Reaction
30: Sleep
31: Push
32: Steal
33: Obsessed
34: Distance
35: Stranger
36: Family
37: Scene
STREAM
38: We're not scared
39: Help
40: Date
41: Something Cool
ANNOUNCEMENT
42: Talk
43: Visitor
44: Cold
Notice
45: Stressed
46: Odd
47: Home
48: Missing
49: Different
50: Reunion
51: The Call
52: Check-Up
Hi
53: What?
54: Compliment
55: Love
LUVIES
56: Water
57: Girl
58: Note
59: Hope and Manifestation
60: Question
HI PEEPS
61: Krystal
|
Special Chapter

29: Yes

2.9K 93 9
By slowkiiii

Nayeon's POV

Our circle arrived here at Jeongyeon's private resort. All of them fixing their things in their respective rooms and I'm finished already so I borrow Yerimie to her parents hahaha since Sooyoung is sleeping, she can't go with us.

Now two of us sitting in one of the cottages here watching the other kids swimming.

"You want to swim?" I asked. Yeri shook her head and just continue staring at the pool like she's spacing out "Are you not feeling well, baby?" I asked again then she look at me with her straight face.

"Can I ask you a question, Mama Yeon?" she asked then I nod.

"Of course, what is it?" I cheerfully said.

"It's not like you don't love Sooyoung unnie and Leo.. you said that I am your favorite and I am your baby, right?" Yerimie look so down.

"Yeah.. and that was our secret, right?" I chuckled "Three of you are my babies and why you suddenly mentioned it?" I tuck her hair in her ears.

"I don't want mommy to add another baby.." and then she cries.

"What do you mean?"

"Mommy said she's pregnant.. I don't.. I don't want that baby.. I'm no longer their baby.." she sobs so I quickly hug her and pattens her back.

"Ssshhh.." I cooed "Are you mad to your mom?" she shook her head "On dada?" she shook her again her head "On the baby, are mad at him or her?" I asked but she just became silent "What makes you cry then?" I throw another question.

"I'm not dada's favorite anymore.. I'm not her baby anymore..." then a tear left on her monolid eyes like Seulgi has.

"Ssshhh.. Dada doesn't have only one favorite because you and your sister is her favorite.. if.. if then another baby will come, that baby will become her favorite too but still you two are her favorite.. my favorite.. no one could change that.. we all love you so much, your unnie and Leo so don't think about that, okay?" she nods as wipes her tears "You will love the baby if he or she was born, okay?" I added.

It takes minutes before Yeri stops crying. When she suddenly ask a question that caught me off guard.

"When will you have your own baby, Mama Yeon?" she asked with so much innocence.

To be honest, I really don't know by myself. It's not a bad idea for me to get pregnant besides Jeongyeon and I were stable with our respective career. But for that matter, I think Jeongyeon isn't that ready. She's not even proposing to me if she really wants to marry me.

We've been together since our third year in highschool and if we will count it, more or less 11 years. I see myself being her wife but I don't think if she see it like the way I had. But as long as she's happy with me, I wouldn't ask for more.

"I'm so busy to think about that, baby.. you see I am working with your dada, right? But if I were given a chance, I will be the happiest.. but I still love you, okay?" she giggles and nods.

Two of us continue talking or I must Yeri continue talking and I'm only listening to her. Her story is about how Belle broke the curse that the Beast suffers.

Jeongyeon's POV

As I walking to request an extra pillow, I saw Yeri and Nayeon sitting together in one of the cottages here in resort. I noticed that Yeri is crying and Nayeon comforting her.

I told my request in one of the staff then when I hear Yeri's question to Nayeon.

"When will you have your own baby, Mama Yeon?" she asked.

From the way Nayeon reacts when she hear Yeri's question, she was mentally shocked.

Actually I know Nayeon really wants to settle and build a family, I can see it through her actions, the way she stare to the twins and Leo, I know she really wants to have her own, she just doesn't telling me.

"I'm so busy to think about that, baby.. you see I am working with your dada, right? But if I were given a chance, I will be the happiest.. but I still love you, okay?" she answered.

In our circle of friends, two of us has the longest years together for 11 years I think. I will be honest to myself, I can see through her eyes that she's envious to Irene, Jennie, and Solar for having their own kids and also Chaeng even she doesn't have yet, she's married now to Chu. It hurts me seeing her like that.

"Wait a little more time baby.. just a little more time.. you will be the happiest." I said while staring at the two figures continue talking. Even I don't have a wings, I will fly you to the moon, I promise.

The staff gave me the extra pillows then I got back to our room to prepare the execution of my plan later.

-

All of them are having there dinner together, of course with the three kids.

Irene feeding the twins because the resort doesn't have a high chair for the kids that's why Sooyoung can't eat by her own, she can't reach the table. Jennie feeding her son Leo too, the same reason Irene has. The dessert came that made the kids squeal in happiness. At the same time with dessert, drinks for adults came too.

"Don't drink too much, Lisa!" Jennie reminds her wife and the latter quickly nods.

Irene look to her wife as if she's saying something and unexplainably, Seulgi understands that look.

"I will drink only a little.." Seulgi whispers on her wife's ear and kiss Irene's cheek.

"Not too much, okay?" Irene warned Seulgi and the latter just smile for assurance.

-

Nayeon's POV

The others started to drink, just a light drink only except to the preggy woman: Irene unnie, Solar unnie, and Jennie.

So, Chaeyoung and I joined the others because obviously, two of us doesn't have a fetus inside of us.

I excused myself to them because I need to pee.

After peeing, I came back to our table but only to be welcomed with their smirking face except to the three kids smiling cheekily and look so excited.

"Yah! What's with that faces?!" I asked them with a loud voice and laugh a bit.

I sit down but still all of them looking at me with a smirk.

"Yah! I swear---" I didn't finish my sentence when I hear someone called me.

"Nayeon-ah!"

I turn around seeing Jeongyeon with a huge smile on her face like it will rip her face with a bouquet of flowers in her hands. As she walks and getting near to me, my heart pounding and beating so much. It feels like, it will explode any second.

"Im Nayeon.." she pause "You were mine at your 16 and I am at 15. For less than 11 years, you're still mine and I'm still yours.." my eyes became teary at this moment "You gave me all of you and I gave everything I have for you. We're both happy and contented. But suddenly, our love was challenged. I cheated on you. I lost with that challenge but I'm so lucky that I didn't lose you. You forgave me and gave me another chance to prove myself and love to you.." oh my gosh what is happening right now? anybody please tell me "I'm forever thankful that you stay despite on what I have done. I'm forever thankful to God for still having you baby. I'm forever be thankful to your parents because they bring you to this world. I'm forever thankful to that teacher ordered me to bring that certain file to your classroom. I'm forever thankful for your existence in this world and I will be forever thankful too, if you will be with me forever." she stated.

Jeongyeon kneeled down with her left knee then she holds my hand. She pulls out a red velvet box and open it revealing a shining diamond ring.

"This symbolizes dedication, love, and commitment. It is a symbol of the beautiful journey that two of us will have together. Wearing this on your finger became a symbol of the heart and the love that flowed to you came from me." I am wiping my tears now because her speech made me cry.

"Im Nayeon, will you marry me?" she finally asked the question I have waited for all this time.

I nods.

"Yes, I will marry Yoo!" I answered then she wear the ring on my finger.

Jeongyeon stand up and embrace me "Thank you baby.. thank you so much!" she kiss my lips quickly and hug me again "I love you!" she said and kiss my temple many times.

We hear our friends congratulating us and clapping. I show my left hand with a ring on my finger to the girls and they just wink at me.

"I love you too!" I whispered to Jeongyeon and kiss her cheek.

I'm so inlove with this person with all her flaws. Nobody's perfect. Loving someone and be loved by someone is the happiest moment. Cherish every seconds and save that forever. I, Im Nayeon, will be married soon.

-

I came to our school earlier, how I miss that place even though before I don't want to go there because I'm so lazy. Just sharing.

Maybe next update will be the last😴😴

-Y

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.7K 52
Seulgi is inlove with Irene but Irene loves Wendy and so Wendy "Seulgi do you love me?" "I do" --------- "I can give up everything for you" "Seulgi...
5.4K 227 10
Irene is called The Angel and Seulgi is called Th Devil
20.1K 643 14
Wendy has always had a crush on Bae Irene. She and Irene have been doing things that couples do, like hold hands, hugs, etc. She was very confused ab...
11.7K 500 25
Take My Hand. A story two complicated people who give enough comfort to each other.