The Mistress|Stefanielle

By MoreStefanielle

Danielle had always been in love with her TV girlfriend. She has had many, many fantasies about her, complete... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
Twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty-one.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
update. im sorry.
one last thing.
Forty-One.

Thirty.

7.6K 196 126
By MoreStefanielle

"Okay," Danielle looked up at the ceiling with her girlfriend's head on her chest.

"That's it?" The Italian raised her head to look at the blonde.

"We agreed not to fight," The younger woman didn't move her vision from the ceiling.

Stefania sighed as she rolled over, straddling the blonde's lap. "But you are mad?"

"I'm not mad, just a little upset and confused," She still wouldn't move her vision from the ceiling fan spinning above their heads. "But it's okay,"

"Would you like me to explain myself?" The older woman gently put her hands on her jaw, moving her head to make eye contact.

"Only if you want to," Danielle smiled as their eyes met.

"I already went through with having two kids, I went through a brutal 18-hour delivery with Valentina and then had Luca cut out of me after another 19-hour delivery and they didn't think he was going to make it," She lifted her sleep shirt to point out the scar across her lower body.

"That's from Luca?" Danielle asked with her eyes if it was okay for her to run her hand across it. She nodded and cringed at her touch. "This is why you won't-"

"Yes," She responded softly, cutting her off as she looked up, trying to avoid the hand on her stomach. "I understand you want to have a baby with me. Because you see Valentina and Luca has mine and Tony's, but you are their mother too. They see you as their mother, or at least they will," Stefania sniffed softly.

"Why are you crying, love?" She moved her hands from her scar, moving her shirt back down past her stomach, resting in her lap with her legs around the blonde's body.

"I'm sorry," She put her face in her hands as tears streamed down her face.

"Baby, stop," Danielle whispered, separating the brunette's hands from her face.

The ocean eyes finally made contact with her chestnut eyes with a smile, wiping away her tears from each cheek with her thumb. "I feel terrible for not wanting to give you a child,"

"No, no, no, no, stop." Danielle flipped the Italian from her lap and onto her back, spreading her legs so she could fit between. "Listen to me, right now," Danielle ordered. "Don't speak like that. I can't- just don't. I can live with you not wanting another baby, but I can't live without you,"

"But I can't give you what you want," The tears began to stream even faster than before.

"Stop. Right now," The younger woman kissed her lips gently. "Val and Luca and you are enough for me and Jeff. That's all I need," Danielle smiled down at her, kissing her lips softly.

"I'm sorry,"

"Stop apologizing," The blonde smiled silently lifting the older woman's shirt. "Also, you gave birth to some of my favorite people, so please don't be insecure about it. You push me away and I've noticed-"

"But my stretch marks," She attempted to move her shirt back down.

"Baby, stop," The American tilted her head, holding her hands in place. "Your marks are beautiful," She smiled down at her, moving her head down to plant a soft kiss before running her fingertips over her stomach. "You gave birth to two beautiful, smart, amazing kids and it's one of my favorite things about you,"

***

"I don't like this," Stefania groaned into her girlfriend's side after hours of teasing one another throughout the night.

"It's only like six am,"

"It's only like six am," The Italian mocked, earning a well-deserved punch in the arm.

"It's Sunday,"

"Exactly, it's Sunday," Danielle pointed out, rolling over to face her girlfriend.

"No," She shook her head. "Please tell me we aren't going to do what I think we are going to do,"

"They go every Sunday. I can tell them I won't go, but I don't think they will be very happy,"

The Italian let out a loud sigh as she rolled over the other way. "We don't have a good track record with churches,"

"I think we do," The blonde wrapped her arms around her girlfriend, tightening her grip around her waist.

"It wasn't very holy the last time," She laughed as the younger woman's hands grazed her body, slightly tickling her while thinking about the amazing orgasm she had in a church parking lot with her girlfriend.

"I think it was, there was a lot of screaming about God," The younger woman joked. "And it was in a good way too,"

"You are terrible," She laughed while trying to fall back asleep.

"That might be true, and I might need a little Jesus," She laughed, resting her head in the crook of her neck as the door widened with two kids and a dog jumping onto the bed resting in front and between the two women.

"Good morning," Danielle smiled, wrapping her other arm around Valentina while lifting her blankets for her to get under.

"Good morning," She giggled as she tickled her slightly.

"How did you two sleep?" Stefania smiled as Luca rested his head on her chest.

"Good," The two of them responded at the same time. "Grandpa took us out to feed the chickens and Grandma wanted us to tell you that breakfast is finished,"

Danielle turned her head to her girlfriend who just smiled. "How about you two head downstairs and get ready for breakfast and we will be down in a minute?" Danielle suggested.

***

"Grandma?" The blonde whispered to her Italian lover as the two kids ran out of the room.

"And Grandpa," Stefania added.

"Wow,"

***

"I feel weird," Stefania laughed, dressed in her nice church clothes.

"Just wait until you see what my mother put your kids in," Danielle stopped herself. "It's definitely something,"

"Danielle-"

"I know," She responded as she collected her items before heading outside to the car.

***

"Mama," Luca whispered to her mother as he sat between her and his sister.

"What sweetie?" She asked during the service.

"I need to peepee," He rested his head against her arm.

"Uh- okay," She paused, tapping her girlfriend on the shoulder as she put the bible back in front of her. "Where is the bathroom?"

Danielle turned to her parents, whispering something before leading the mother and her son to the bathroom near the entrance. "Here," She spoke in a normal voice while holding the door open for the two people.

She followed the two in, waiting for Luca to finish using the bathroom before Stefania sent him back to his seat by himself.

"I realized why I don't like going to church," The Italian spoke, causing the American to laugh.

"Why?" She smiled as she leaned against the door.

"Because I get bored," She paused as she took a step forward, spotting the photo of Jesus on the wall. "And when I'm bored, I think about you. Which makes me weak to the knees in case you didn't know," She smiled as she wrapped her hand around the blonde neck with one hand with the other locking the door behind her.

"Oh?" The blonde smiled with her arms around her girlfriend's waist. "What would you like me to do about that?" She whispered as their foreheads connected.

"Whatever you want to do about that," She pressed her lips against the blondes. "Take Jesus off the wall first," She laughed.

"Thank god you wore a dress," She smiled. "Easy access,"

"That sounds familiar," Stefania thought about her and the blonde hooking up in the supply closet at a work party.

Danielle connected her lips onto the older woman's neck as she lifted her onto the sink with her hand running down her girlfriend's body to between her legs.

"Oh-" Danielle smiled against her lips. "I can tell you were thinking about me in a good way," She chuckled as her fingertips made contact with her wet, sticky center.

"I told you," The brunette leaned her head back for the blonde to get easier access to her neck while she dropped her jaw to the sucking sensation on her neck. "Hurry up before someone tries to come in- Oh my god-"

Danielle smiled while listening to her moans as she inserted her two fingers into her girlfriend with a smile while continuing her motions.

She attempted to quiet the brunette, lifting the end of her dress and putting it into her mouth that suppressed her loudness.

"Oh my god-" Stefania was quick to finish as the two of them slowed down a knock came from the door. The knock wasn't the only thing to come in the past thirty minutes.

***

"I thought about going to the drive-in today," Danielle spoke.

It was now the next day and the two adults continued to play and tease one another after everything at the church. After all, Stefania likes to think about the blonde when she is bored.

"What's that?" The Italian asked as she moved around in her girlfriend's arm while sitting on the sofa.

"Like a movie theater but outside," The younger woman listened to the backdoor open and the sounds of two pairs of feet hitting the ground. "Where are y'all's shoes!" Danielle yelled.

"Grandpa took us to the creek!" Luca yelled with his feet leaving wet footprints on the hardwood floors.

"Go get a towel and clean up your mess so your grandma doesn't have to!" Stefania yelled at her kids as they ran down the hallway. "Gosh,"

"My father isn't the best example," The blonde laughed as she put her focus back on the brunette.

"Neither is mine," Stefania laughed. "Tony's on the other hand, he never allowed the kids to have any fun,"

"Good thing they have an extra set of fun grandparents now," She laughed.

***

"Want to go get some popcorn or a drink?" Danielle asked after parking her father's truck in the parking lot of the drive-in theater.

"What all do they have to eat?" Stefania asked as she pulled the pillows and blankets from the cab, putting them in the bed while the two kids ran around the car.

"Hot dogs, hamburgers, all those cookout items," The younger woman answered while helping her girlfriend move the items to the bed of the truck.

"How about we run over there and get some food for them. Make them use the bathroom as well, I don't want to have to get up during the movie," Stefania wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist before taking her children's hands to head towards the concession stand.

"Danielle?" The younger woman heard a familiar voice as she got out her card to start ordering. "Is that you?"

"How about you go ahead and get something to eat, the line is long," Danielle suggested, handing her card off to her girlfriend. "I just want a pretzel and a Coke,"

Danielle smiled while watching her girlfriend and her two kids walk away. "I knew it was you Savre," The brunette smiled, wrapping her arms around her waist as she hugged her.

"It's so good to see you!" The blonde smiled, leaning away from the woman.

"You haven't been here in forever!"

"I know. I've been busy, Alice," Danielle smiled as another familiar figure walked up from behind the woman.

"As I live and breathe," The other blonde smiled. "I'll be damned,"

"Marie!" Danielle smiled as she hugged her childhood best friend. "How have you two been?" Danielle asked as her family appeared from behind her.

"I should be asking you that!" Marie smiled as she spotted the three Spampinato's. "How's LA?"

"It's... great," She smiled, looking over at her girlfriend while taking back her card and her food. "We best get going,"

"Not until you introduce me to these fine people. You don't just bring people to Colorado unless they are important to you. All of us, know that," Alice laughed with a small Italian accent behind her voice. "Come on now!"

"Uh, yeah," Danielle cleared her throat. "This is Stefania, my co-star," She turned her head before continuing. "She's also my girlfriend,"

"Oh-" Marie rested her hand on her hip. "I didn't know you two were together. I mean, i knew who she was but-"

"Yeah, that's the thing. Just, don't speak about it. But yes, this is my girlfriend," Danielle smiled as she lifted Luca onto her hip. "And these are our kids. Valentina and Luca,"

"Wow-" Marie, the german, laughed softly while shaking the young boy's hand. "Well, it's very nice to meet you,"

"You too," Stefania responded.

***

"Our kids?" Stefania questioned while cuddled up into her girlfriend's side with the two kids focused on the movie in front of them.

"Was that not okay?" The American asked softly, not wanting to disrespect any of the Italian's wishes.

"No, Bambina," The brunette looked up at her girlfriend, putting her hands into the grey high school sweatshirt that she stole from her girlfriend's childhood closet. "It's fine. Great actually,"

"Our kids?" Danielle questioned.

"Our kids," She confirmed.

--

A/N- For anyone wondering. I am currently having Band Camp. Which is literally 15 hours a day for two weeks. So it's taking me some time to write and find the time. So please bear with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 19.9K 72
Danielle lives with her best friend Jaina in a beautiful, three bedroom house in Seattle. They used to live with another girl named Leah but she move...
25.8K 988 20
Stefania lives in Rome, because she's teaching in a new dance studio. Danielle crossed the ocean to have a well deserve vacation time in Italy. Will...
223K 4.7K 40
Stefania Spampinato. An Italian goddess. An Italian goddess with a secret. Only her mom, dad, and brother knew about this secret of course. But what...
225K 4.5K 37
the story of danielle savre and stefania spampinato what will happen when two co stars cant fight their feelings for each other anymore. will they ha...