For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

By TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘…" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... More

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

81. Cheating

1.7K 64 70
By TheTaeBTSLover

|A WEEK LATER - IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|

"That stupid son of yours suddenly has the courage to challenge me!" Mr. Jeon screamed.

Mrs. Jeon looked up at her husband with angry tears flowing down her face, "He's your son too!"

"It's better not to call him my son! He's disrespected me in all the ways!" Mr. Jeon tightly grabbed onto the couch's armrest in his room. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes as he winced. 

Mrs. Jeon had had enough. This past week had been a living hell for her. She had never seen her husband so enraged and out of control for something so incredibly minute. Something that he should seek immense pleasure in. 

She walked up to him, held his shoulders and roughly turned him around. She kept the tight hold on his arms as she looked right into his eyes and screamed, "What's wrong with you?! What's the harm in him getting his boyfriend with him when he comes here?! He can't live without Taehyung! Doesn't your CEO brain understand something so simple?!" 

Mr. Jeon opened his mouth to retort, seemingly shout back at his wife. But he immediately stopped when he saw how furiously the tears were streaming down her face. They didn't hate each other, no. 

"Honey," He called out to her gently.

"See, now because of Jungkook we've also started fighting."

For a second Mrs. Jeon thought that her husband had actually started understanding her. But the second she heard that statement, she forced herself out of his grip and shouted, "No! This is not because of our son, this because of you! And you only! There is no harm in being homosexual and I have finally understood that because of Jungkook! You can't punish him for loving someone! You can't! I won't let you."

Mr. Jeon growled in frustration and slammed his hand into the wall, "He loves men! That's not how our family works! We don't fall to that level! How will people respect him when he becomes the CEO if he's gay?!"

Mrs. Jeon stared at her husband in disbelief, embarrassed that she too at one point had thought like him, "Do you really care about what others would think than your own son's happiness?"

"His happiness should lie in the company! Not in some silly boy!"

Mrs. Jeon sighed in frustration. She held her head and whispered, "I cannot have this conversation. I'm leaving." and slammed their bedroom's door shut to go to the guest bedroom where she would spend the night.

Mr. Jeon stood in the center of the empty room. He was fuming, his heart was pounding in his chest. He panted as he tried to arrange the innumerable floating thoughts in his head to find a solution to this Taehyung problem. 

He sat on the couch and took a sip of water from the glass on the table beside it. He took a deep breath, then exhaled to calm himself. As he did so, a sudden idea popped into his brain. His eyes were suddenly bright as he picked up his phone and called the one person capable enough to woo Jungkook: Yang Ara. 

"Hello?" He heard a sweet, honey filled voice from the other line.

He didn't care to respond to her greeting and said, "I need you to make Taehyung think Jungkook is cheating on him."

|THE NEXT DAY - 5:00 p.m.|

"Gosh, I hate this place already."

Jungkook snorted and held Taehyung's hand as the two descended from the staircase attached to the airplane. 

"Trust me, I know. I hated it so much the last time too. It was worse because you weren't here either." He mumbled while loading their luggage in the boot of a local taxi. He had decided against staying with his parents or using any of their provided amenities. He was going to stay with Taehyung in a hotel while they were in the States. 

Taehyung smiled, "Well you don't have to worry because now I'm here, and I'll do my very best to save you from the massive boredom you're about to face."

Jungkook chuckled and kissed Taehyung's cheek, "I know you will, darling."

|10:00 p.m.|

"So, when do you have to meet your parents?" Taehyung asked as he dried his wet hair with a towel. He had just taken a bath before the two got ready for bed.

"Tomorrow morning, I'll meet them directly in the office."

"I'll come with you." Taehyung crawled onto the bed and settled beside Jungkook who was already bathed. 

"What? No! I'm not letting you come there only for them to insult you." Jungkook frowned.

"I don't care about insults, I care about you. And you'll need me there so I don't mind listening to some bad shit about me."

"But Tae-"

"I'm coming along and that's final. Do you understand?" Taehyung pointed at Jungkook. When the latter reluctantly nodded his head, Taehyung used that same pointed finger to lift his chin up and slowly kiss him, sealing the deal. 

"Are you nervous?" He asked Jungkook and wrapped an arm around his torso. Jungkook in return did the same and pulled his lover closer to him, resulting in Taehyung resting his head on the younger's chest. 

"A little, yes. I'm only doing this because it's my responsibility and I need to do it. Not because I want to."

"You don't need to do anything Kook." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with glistering eyes. He was happy he was here with Jungkook as his support system. When the younger titled his head to look at Taehyung, he swore he fell in love with the boy all over again after noticing the expression in his eyes. 

He gently massaged his scalp as he spoke, "Yeah but, I'm just going to give it a shot. If anything goes wrong this time, I'll cut all my ties with them."

"Don't you love them at all?" Taehyung hesitantly asked. "They're still your parents."

Jungkook sighed, "You know, I always thought I loved them. Because I used to cry every time they left me with the house helpers at home. But I've realized that I didn't cry because I thought I would miss them, but because, like every other child I too wanted to feel loved by my parents. They didn't give me that love. So I never found an opportunity to love them back. In short, no I don't think I do."

Taehyung instinctively tightened his hold around the younger, "I'm going to tell my parents about this and make sure they give you all the parental love you've deserved all your life."

Jungkook chuckled, "They've given me so much more than that already."

"Hm?" Taehyung confusedly hummed.

"They've given me you baby."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and hid his face in Jungkook's neck, "Stop being cheesy."

"Why? Does it give you butterflies?"

Taehyung whined, "Stop Jeon!"

"It does, doesn't it?"

Taehyung remained silent.

Jungkook cooed, "Aww baby, you can tell me you love it. I won't mind."

Taehyung lightly smacked his chest, "Shut the fuck up and go to sleep. Our nightmare awaits for us in the morning."

Jungkook chuckled and hugged Taehyung.

He whispered, "Thank you for coming here Tae. Seriously, it's such a relief."

Taehyung smiled and pecked his lips, "You don't have to thank me Jungkook. I'm with you on every step of the way."

Jungkook smiled and held him tighter as they both drifted off to sleep. It was essential for them to cherish the few fun moments they had before they had to face the rising storm in their life.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tuesday Update!!!

I updated early today 😩

Here's a short, filler chapter for y'all!! I hope y'all liked it 🥺

Today's Question: So today's question is not really a question, I just want advice from y'all on something. So I know how this story is going to proceed but I have two options. I can either make the story dramatic or keep it lowkey and not so dramatic. I'm kinda confused between the two, so please, please if you could let me know what you prefer it'll be a blessing. Thank you!

P.S.: Just know, when I say dramatic, it's not going to be way too dramatic either!!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 22.5K 73
Taehyung loves his bestfriend Jungkook. "What am I to you?" "You're my everything" started: 07-29-19 ended: 09-14-19
632K 35.5K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung โ†’ Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...
2.2M 129K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
1.1M 50.5K 41
Twitter taeddy sent you a message: hey bby, im horny rn ;) //completed// !!TW!!: This book is really cringy, since it was like my first Fanfiction an...