See Through

By rileyxaddison

It was then and only then that he finally came up with the words to finish the verse he had started earlier f... More

1 - Our Bacon the Love We Keep
3 - Take the Pain Away, Scott
4 - The Seventh Chair
5 - Pinnochio, Your Nose is Growing
6 - I'm Drinkin Scotch
7 - Fixed My Bacon Craving
8 - A Weird Moment
9 - You're Painful, Mitchy
10 - Scott Whorying
11 - Long time no see
12 - Something Like That
13 - That's More Like It
14 - It's That Void Thing
15 - You Need a Distraction
16 - SCÖ
17 - Flight Really Delayed
18 - We're Platonic
19 - Scott Knows
20 - Will You Stay With Me Tonight?
21 - You're My Main Main Squeeze
22 - When In Doubt, Pinkie Out
23 - You're Just Mitch
24 - You Need Me Here, Though
25 - What's Mine is Yours
26 - Carpe Diem, TV
27 - Fresher Than You
28 - More Than You'll Ever Know
29 - You Need To Choose
30 - I'm Not Complaining
31 - Untouchable
32 - Tight Little Nurse Outfit
33 - Uncharted/Albino Eyebrows
34 - He Was See Through
35 - Every Moment is the Right Moment
36 - I've Been Lying To You, Mitch

2 - I Think I Like You Here

5.8K 247 161
By rileyxaddison

"What's taking her so long?" Scott rapped on the door a few times after ringing her doorbell.

"You're just impatient because you have to pee," Mitch said whilst crossing his arms and tapping his toe. "I'm worried. She didn't sound all too happy in her text."

"I'm coming!" Kirstie shouted through the hallways of her apartment. Once she opened the door she revealed that she was wiping her make up off of her face. It was barely even one in the afternoon and someone had already made her cry.

"Oh, honey." Mitch came in and linked arms with her and kissed her on the forehead, which only made tears spill out again.

"I had just stopped crying, too." She turned towards Scott, who had appeared on her other side and wrapped his arm around her. She pressed her face into his shoulder and sobbed. The boys brought her to the couch and embraced her.

"You just cry it out, and then we'll talk. You just cry." Mitch ran his fingers through her hair and consoled her. Scott grabbed her hand and pulled it to his chest and kissed her fingers. They sat there for a few minutes and the only sound that broke silence were Kirstie's sobs. She tried to speak a few times but the only thing that came out here loud heaves.

Once she gathered herself together, she began to explain what had happened earlier in the day.

"J-Jeremy stayed over last night and we had a nice night and everything. And, um, we went to sleep after we did a few things." She paused to wipe her tears off on her sleeve. Scott reached to her coffee table and grabbed a few tissues and handed them to her. "Around four in the m-morning he was walking around my apartment and he was just muttering quietly and pecking away at his phone.

"I was still lying in b-bed and was about to get up to confront him and then he came back into the bedroom and threw all of his clothes on hastily and left." She paused to catch her breath.

"Go on, sweetie." Mitch began rubbing her back and looked over at Scott and they shared a sad glance for Kirstie.

"Okay... so, whenever I heard my front door open, I got up as fast as I could and ran to the front door to see him talking on the phone. I had to press my ear up to the door to hear. He was talking to some other girl t-telling her that he missed her and that he wasn't busy and that he would be there immediately, and then he seemed shocked and began looking around and she was apparently already there to pick him up. I ran outside after he went down the stairs and then they hugged and kissed and he practically had her then and there!" Kirstie's volume increased and she squeezed Scott's hand and burst into a fit of tears again.

"Honey, you don't need him in your life. You can do so much better than him." Mitch grabbed another tissue and began dabbing at her cheeks.

"Do you want me to confront him? I will kill him! That bastard, he just can't-"

"Scott, no." Kirstie managed a laugh. "He's not worth it."

The threesome sat there and relaxed and the boys consoled Kirstie as best as they could. Whenever anything went wrong, these three could rely on each other.

"This is the first time in awhile that we've all been single. We need to go out and celebrate tonight!" Mitch shook Kirstie lightly. "We haven't had a night out in so long. Momma needs to get her drink on." Mitch glanced over at Scott to see that he was looking away from them and had fallen silent. No. He's not... he's not with Alex yet, is he? He told himself to just drop it. He didn't want to pry because he knew Kirstie would pry, and he didn't care to hear anything about Alex. But I should care. We're best friends. I should care. He shook it off and promised he'd at least make an attempt to ask him to be nice.

--

Mitch Grassi. Scott watched him from the bar top as Mitch danced around near Kirstie while he held his vodka tonic up in the air. There were so many attractive men around Mitch and he was so focused on making Kirstie have a good time. Scott admired Mitch's loyalty to his friends. It's one of the first things that set Scott off for starting to fall for Mitch. He watched as he swayed back and forth to a Beyoncé song. Scott was practically in a trance that he couldn't understand which song was playing, which was definitely a shock considering how much of a fangirl Scott was. Mitch was the most handsome, quirky, cute, sexy guy he'd ever met. He'd been losing weight slowly and he was becoming more confident in himself. Scott had always thought this of Mitch. He just needed a confidence boost every now and then. Scott's mind wandered momentarily to Alex. What was Alex doing in his life when all Scott needed was this beautiful brown haired boy? He couldn't decipher it and felt it was unfair to Alex to even think about that. Alex was such a sweet guy to Scott, and they'd had a connection from the start.

He felt as though he sat at that bar watching Mitch dance with Kirstie for hours, but in reality it was only a few minutes. He forgot that he'd agreed to get another round for the three of them. The bartender tapped Scott on the shoulder and he finally snapped out of it.

"You've been staring at the kid for hours. Make a move or someone else will." The bartender winked and pushed the drinks forward. Scott looked up at him and smiled lightly, unsure of how to respond. He grabbed the drinks and brought them to the other two.

"Finally!" Kirstie reached for her glass. "I was parched."

"Of course you were, Kit." Scott smirked and handed Mitch his vodka tonic. Mitch flashed a wink at Scott, causing his heart to flutter.

They all danced the night away together. Scott grabbed Kirstie's hands and spun her around jokingly and pretended to ballroom dance to make her laugh when she caught the eye of one of her friends.

"Guys! I'll be right back!" Kirstie jumped up and kissed Scott on the cheek and hugged Mitch tightly. "Have fun dancing. Keep it clean. Or not. I won't be watching." With a wink, Kirstie was gone.

--

The boys went to the bar to take a few shots together to amp the night up. After their third one, Drunk in Love began flowing from the speakers.

"Oh shit!" Mitch jumped up and grabbed Scott and they found a spot in between the crowd and immediately turned into a new level of diva that only Queen B could transform them into. Mitch found this opportunity for him to get super close to Scott. He knew that having a few drinks in his system would turn him into the Mitch he dreamed of being: the one who was see through. He spun around from his dancing position facing Scott to facing away from him and played it safe at first, allowing Scott to make a move if he wanted. Mitch could only hope Scott would know what to do. The song changed to something a little slower and sexier and it was as if Scott understood Mitch's request. He pulled Mitch to him close and their bodies matched, grinding in sync. Mitch found a new high from this. Sure, he's danced with Scott before, but tonight it just felt different.

Mitch angled himself so he could whisper in Scott's ear. He had his hands behind him and found Scott's hair and began caressing with one hand, and holding Scott's leg with the other. "I think I like you here." Mitch allowed his head to relax and found a comfortable position against Scott's chest.

"I think I like you here too, Mitch." Mitch shivered. Very rarely did they call each other by name. Usually they called each other vulgar names or names commonly given to girls as a joke. When they used their own names things turned more serious. They continued to grind and Scott grabbed Mitch's hips and controlled him the way he wanted.

When songs changed, the people around them started to shift, so Mitch only assumed that Scott would want to as well. He slowed down and turned around. Scott readjusted so he had his hands still on Mitch, but a little higher.

"Scotty, what are you doing?" Mitch looked at Scott dead in the eyes and it was as if Scott was fixated on Mitch's lips. Mitch got a weird feeling in his stomach and felt that if they were going to kiss, it would've been now. He mentally prepared himself as best as a drunk could prepare for this moment. He hoped he'd be sober enough to remember this. His lips look so soft, so kissable, so juicy. Mitch felt himself crumble in Scott's hold. The space between them started to close slowly. Mitch put his arms around Scott's neck and sped things up as fast as he could.

"Scotty and Mitchy! We need to drink more!" Kirstie stumbled over and practically broke them apart. She hadn't thought twice about the fact that they were almost in an embrace. "I'm not enough drunk now. I need more."

"Baby girl, calm down!" Mitch giggled and held onto Kirstie. She had lost all body awareness and couldn't slow down. She almost hit the floor. The boys helped pick her up and brought her to the bar to sit down for a bit.

"I'll have anything with gin in it, bartend-uh." Kirstie put her hands on the bar firmly and looked the bartender in the eyes.

"She'll pass. Thanks. We're closing our tab out, please," Scott stumbled to sit on the bar stool. "Marie, call an Uber. I'll catch the tab." Scott placed his hand on Mitch's thigh and smiled at him. "We're going to take drunk girl home."

"I'm perfectly fine to be alive." Kirstie stuck her hand up and fought Mitch's hold on her. He had placed his hand around her and was rubbing her back. She treated that like a restraint and was struggling to get away.

"It sure is fine to be alive, but it's time to relax now, honey." Mitch lifted her chin lightly and smiled.

"Honey... Jeremy used to call me that," Kirstie cried. She dug her face into Mitch's chest for a moment and continued to mutter things about Jeremy. Mitch nuzzled in her hair and kissed her on the head.

Back at Kirstie's apartment, Scott had tucked her into bed after helping her throw up twice and Mitch had gathered some ibuprofen at her bedside for the morning and gave her some water to drink. Once she was passed out, the boys went to her living room and opened her couch, revealing the hideaway bed. They'd always do this when they needed to crash at her place.

"Tonight was a fun night." Scott smiled and ripped his shirt off and stretched.

Damn, baby. "Yes, it was. I'm still a little drunk though I think," Mitch said flirtatiously, bringing his index finger to his mouth and biting it gently. Mitch couldn't stop staring at Scott's abs and his arms and, well, basically every part of him. Scott had stripped to his boxers and Mitch stripped to his boxers and undershirt. When Mitch laid on the bed, Scott was already on it and the weight on the loose mattress caused Mitch to roll right into Scott.

"Come to daddy." Scott laughed and grabbed Mitch as he rolled and hugged him. "Barbara, we did a good thing tonight."

"Yes we did. We're fantastic people, aren't we?" Mitch tried to ignore the fact that this handsome shirtless and pantless man was pressed up against him once more. Suddenly he felt self conscious.

Mitch looked up at Scott and he had closed his eyes, not moving his hold on Mitch.

"Please don't fall asleep like this. As much as I love you, I won't love you when I have a sore back tomorrow." Mitch squirmed lightly. You wouldn't care anyway, especially with how handsome and almost naked he is.

"No. Let me hold you for a bit. It got ruined earlier by the Kirst-nado." Scott loosened his grip so Mitch could get into a comfortable position facing Scott.

"What was the it you're referring to?" Mitch asked, pretending to be clueless. He hoped that Scott would break their space and kiss him. He wanted to know what it would be like to kiss this blonde man of his dreams.

Scott opened his eyes and looked at Mitch longingly and, as if he could read Mitch's thoughts again, he closed the space between their lips and gave him a long and passionate kiss. Scott's hands rubbed up and down Mitch's back and Mitch's hands were flying up to Scott's hair.

The alcohol still left in their systems came into play. Scott reached his leg in between Mitch's legs and pulled his body in closer. Mitch fluttered his tongue at Scott's bottom lip, begging for entrance. Scott allowed it, opening his mouth and furthering the kiss. Scott pulled Mitch on top of him and he pulled his shirt off, revealing Mitch's upper body finally. Scott pushed Mitch away from him slowly so he could focus on the handsome smaller man.Scott ran his hands over Mitch's stomach and his chest and smiled, pleased with what he was seeing. Mitch leaned down and gently lathered kisses up and down Scott's torso and his neck. It was that very night that allowed him to learn the little things that turned Scott on, such as nibbling at his ear and running his hands throughout his hair. He'd store this information for later.

When Mitch felt Scott harden against him, he realized what exactly was going on. It didn't start to scare him until Scott turned him over and he was on top of him. Scott found the same grind from the club and gently started this on top of Mitch. I need to stop this. We're drunk. We can't. He's my best friend... but he's also my... something.

"Scotty." Mitch said between kisses. "Scotty, we need to slow down."

"But Mitchell." Scott continued to press his body against Mitch, still driving him crazy. Mitch hated when anyone called him by his full first name, but in this case it could turn him into jelly.

"No, come on. Let's just go to bed. This can't happen at Kirstie's." Mitch regret every word he said. He could have had this sexy man right then and there, but it would tear Mitch apart were he to not know Scott's feelings towards him first.

"I guess you're right." Scott frowned. "Can I at least hold you?"

Mitch smirked. "Forever, baby," he said in a sexy voice. Scott got off of Mitch and laid down on his side, pulling Mitch into him. He inhaled and exhaled against Mitch's ear slowly, causing Mitch's spine to arch. You did that on purpose, Scott Richard.

The boys drifted off into a deep slumber. The only thing on Mitch's mind was how the next morning would be handled. Was Scott with Alex? Was he not with Alex? Would Scott wake up and treat Mitch like nothing had happened, or would he wake up and kiss him again and again? He wished he could lay in bed forever and not wake up from what felt like the best dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 383 12
Mitch Grassi thought he was alone in this world. He had his best friends, his singing career, but that wasn't what made him feel lonely. All his li...
201K 7.7K 32
Alexander Kirk is the first to notice. Mitch and Scott have been best friends for years, and they thought that nothing could change their friendship...
8.7K 531 34
(COMPLETE) Mitch and Scott are both damaged. They don't believe in love anymore. Until they meet each other. The way to healing is a long way. It's...
18.9K 635 21
Scott picked me up and held my body in his strong arms. "Hold on." he said. "It'll be okay Mitchie. Just hold on." "I-" I stuttered. "Shh." Scott cut...