•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽

416 29 46
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

Note: In this chapter, there are two Kim families seen. Let me clarify it this way:

[1st Kim Family]
»Mother- Kim Na Ri
»Father- Kim Hae Joon
»Son- Kim Seok Jin

[2nd Kim Family]
»Mother- Kim Ji Ah
»Father- Kim Ji Hoon
»Daughter- Kim Eun Ji

I hope this will help solve the doubts since there are many 'Mrs and Mr Kim' mentioned here. Please ask me if you have more confusion and enjoy!

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Suga) - Interlude: Shadow ●

You gulped.

Jungkook had his gaze pinned you on the spot and it seemed like an eternity before Seokjin cleared his throat to catch both your attention on him.

"Do you guys need me out for a bit?"

No, you silently pleaded but feared to speak out. Without Seokjin it would be harder to face your boss who looked more serious than anytime you saw and you were scared.

"Yes."

To your horror, Seokjin nodded and left the two of you alone as he headed for the door. You stared at him in disbelief. He should be normally helping you or protest against Jungkook but he was quietly leaving without any word.

Why?

Like he heard your mental question, Jin nodded in your direction like saying 'good luck and left, shutting the door with a small click. With no hope, you turned around again.

"Mis- screw that. Yuna, we need to talk. Could you take a seat here?"

You didn't dare to make any eye contact or any noise but quietly headed where your boss pointed on a soft couch and felt the piercing as well as the judging stare of your boss.

What was he now, scrutinising you?

"About before," you subconsciously held the cushion more tightly in your hands, "I am sorry."

"What?"

"I said I am sorry."

You didn't get it. Like predicted he was referring to the moment in the car but why was he apologizing? Does he feel like he was leading your feelings or something?

"W-Why. . ?"

You didn't finish your question but he understood it and only sighed, crossing his arms and leaned back on the chair.

"I realised that I was too harsh when I shut the car door. I probably frightened you right? Especially when you just woke up."

You blinked.

Relief filled your body, glad that he was talking about shutting the door hard, not before that. But deep inside yourself, you felt disappointed and somehow upset. Was he ignoring and pretending not to feel like it happened?

Maybe it didn't mean anything to him because basically the two of you were work-related. Nothing else. There was nothing more supposing to bloom between the two of you, not even friendship but it occurred and with great difficulties.

You were not willing to throw them away for something trivial like this.

"It's okay. Your car, your wish."

You shrugged, pretending to not be affected. Jungkook studied you for a moment in silence and you desperately hoped he won't talk about it more.

"But it doesn't justify my unwanted attitude, please excuse me."

You gave him a small smile which was meant to assure him and it did. He looked relieved and content but you were not. That was it? Of course but again, why was he not even mentioning or looking like the incident affected him, just even a small bit?

Maybe it didn't.

You quietly scoffed to yourself. Slowly, rage and irritation were filling your veins. Jungkook, your boss, did a great job to not make things awkward but why were you still feeling this unhappy?

"Are you still sleepy?"

After that accident, definitely not.

You shook your head, "no."

Everything in your head was spinning and you held in a groan. Since when were you bothered if your boss cared about his relationship with you? Since when did you let such small things control your mind? You needed to get your focus back.

Glancing at him, he looked quite eased. If he was okay, why weren't you? You decided to push the memory of the event deep in your head like your boss did, as though it never happened.

If it didn't affect him, you were not going to let it affect you either.

During the small stretch of silence, you forced your brain to silence down all confusion and rather focus on Seokjin and his situation. Eunji and her family would be here anytime.

Knock knock.

"Hey guys," Seokjin carefully entered his room, "they are here. I need to head down and be with my parents."

"Are we staying here?" You asked.

"No. Both of you are coming with me as witnesses."

You glanced at your boss who was already watching you. Then looking back at Seokjin, you finally noticed how nervous he was. It tugged your heart and you could no longer stop yourself.

So you stood up and headed towards his direction, wrapping your arms around him to instantly soothe him in a hug. Seokjin was surprised but returned the gesture politely.

"It will be okay Seokjin. We are here with you."

"And I am so glad. Shall we go?"

You nodded and followed out of the room, Jungkook following behind you as he shut the door close. Your heart was beating rapidly and it was quite thrilling.

Heading downstairs, Seokjin led you towards the living room where you came a few days back to visit his mother. The thought of seeing more people made you nervous but you hid it.

"Stay close to me."

Jin whispered and you nodded as well as Jungkook who was awfully quiet. What was he thinking about? You were curious but Seokjin pushed the doors, cutting off your thoughts.

You followed him along with Jungkook beside you and the first thing you noticed was the number of people gathered inside. The room was already big but having more people inside showed its real capacity which shocked you yet again.

"Ah, Jeon Jungkook! Nice to see you here as well."

An older male spoke, seated beside Seokjin's mother who had dressed up quite elegantly. Surprisingly she had a calm demeanour and didn't care to spare a glance.

Jungkook bowed, "it's a pleasure to be here Mr Kim."

"I already told you to call me uncle since we are close."

The same person laughed and waved off your boss who smiled. He must be Seokjin's father. You observed how much his son inherited his rich and powerful looks, including the wavy blonde hair.

Then his eyes darted to you and his smile remained.

"H-Hello, I-.."

"Ah yes, Seokjin's close friend! I know, take a seat."

Seokjin's surprised face told you he didn't tell his father and you stared at Mrs Kim whose eyes met yours. They were sharp, precise and calculating, silencing all your questions.

There were three sets of sofas arranged, two opposite and one in front of both recliners. You observed Seokjin's parents seated in the front so as their respective son, Jin took the seat on their left along with you and Jungkook.

"Aha, looks like we have unexpected guests."

Another voice spoke, clearly annoyed and you knew where you heard it before. To your opposite and direct front, the other Kim family were seated. Eunji was in the middle, her father and mother seated on both of her sides.

"They are here as witnesses for the engagement," Jin explained.

"Sounds good. Shall we proceed?"

The same voice spoke and you actually felt goosebumps because the voice sounded dangerous and cold, despite the simple words. You already heard the familiar tone in your school, asking the teacher to expel the student who exposed his daughter, you.

His dark black eyes penetrated your soul, as though he already knew your plan to spoil the engagement and like a warning, they looked bitter and threatening. Mr Kim Ji Hoon, the father of Kim Eunji, was glaring at you with a smile.

"Of course!"

You watched as Mr Kim Hae Joon, Seokjin's father, chuckled nervously and grabbed a file from behind him. He brought out two similar papers, stretching them on the table in the middle.

One passed to Seokjin and the other to Eunji's direction. Your heart began to race faster and it felt like your throat was clogged. Didn't Seokjin's mom tell her husband about Eunji yet?

Then what was Jin telling me before?

You could hear your own heartbeat now and there was only silence in the room. Jungkook and Seokjin were seated quietly without worry whilst both pair of parents looked worried.

Then your eyes darted to meet those dirty brown ones as Eunji smirked at you. You grimaced, knowing that she was glad to have defeated you. Poor girl didn't know your plans, did she?

Looking at her confidence made you nervous if she already knew the truth.

"The terms are already explained so a thorough read isn't needed. Just glance and sign it."

Mr Kim Ji Hoon, Eunji's father, told to no one in particular but it was easy to say whom he was talking to. You warily watched as no one else spoke or moved and it felt like time was passing by wasted.

What was going on here?

Finally, Eunji grabbed the pen and looked hesitant but noticing her parent's gazes, she quickly did it. Then her mother signed, next to her father.

"There. We signed our pact so please do your as well."

Seokjin didn't look worried as he held the paper and read it. His father offered a smile, grabbing the pen to sign and your worry began to skyrocket. Was no one doing anything to stop this?

But Mrs Kim had planned something because she raised a hand, stopping her husband. Mr Kim Ji Hoon looked offended.

"If you quickly sign-"

"No."

Seokjin's mother looked too calm as she spoke. You stared at her in awe as well and everyone else in the room. Eunji's mother, Mrs Kim Ji Ah, nervously laughed out.

"Mrs Kim, are you playing a joke-"

"Does it look like that?"

You silently gaped at how much confident Seokjin's mother was to be directly blunt and not scared at all. Eunji's family all were surprised now, Jin's dad included.

"Do you know what type of girl your dear daughter is?"

Mrs Kim sneered, grabbing her tablet as she typed in something. Then she tossed it on the table loudly, which startled everyone but not more than what was on the screen.

It was the video you had recorded yesterday night, the same video where Eunji was passionately making out with the guy.

"What-"

Mrs Ji Ah, Eunji's mother gasped but didn't finish her words, her eyes still fixed on the screen. You then observed how her husband was too quiet with anger and finally Eunji, who sat there trembling.

"Watch how your daughter makes love with another guy. I had my people check on her and found this."

You silently thanked Seokjin who had convinced his mother not to mention your name and she didn't. Being exposed for revealing such an intimate scene was so embarrassing for you as well.

For a moment you felt bad for her but the loud moans and groans in the video reminded you of what she was now, anything but your friend.

"Eunji, do you love me?"

"Mhm, I do."

More noises followed, the video becoming intense and the tension in the room was too hard to pass. Eunji quickly ended the video before she could be undressed in the scene and you saw her shaky hands.

She looked up with horror, anger and embarrassment, all directed at you. You gulped. She knew it was you. No words were needed because Eunji had fixed all the points and was now fuming.

"That- this, it's from the past. I admit Eunji had a boyfriend before but they broke up years ago- right?"

"Yes."

Eunji answered after her father but her eyes were on the tablet. You were now worried if the tables were turned, considering how sneaky the other family was but it did not.

Seokjin's mother let out a humourless laugh.

"A boyfriend from the past? So whom did you meet yesterday in the hotel secretly?"

Eunji's eyes widened and she opened her mouth but Mrs Kim raised a hand to cut her off.

"Don't even try lying. How dare you deceive me with lies? Have you no shame, sleeping around with other men and trying to seduce my son as well? You filthy whore."

That was by far, the most excruciating as well as a deserved insult you bet Eunji ever heard in her life. Her face was now red with rage as she stood up, pulling her hair as tears began to fall from her eyes.

"I- no Mrs Kim. I didn't- it's them! They set me up and faked the video- I didn't do it please believe me. She is jealous of me-"

Eunji sniffed, cried and complained, pointing at you as she rambled but you sat still, watching as her parents stood up as well. Her mother tried to comfort Eunji but her father kept his glare on Seokjin's father who looked lost.

"I believe there have been misunderstandings. My daughter doesn't go around sleeping with men. The video has been forged."

"Kim Ji Hoon, you are to say that I faked evidence?" Mrs Kim's voice was ice cold now, "do you hear yourself?"

"Of course not but how can Eunji do-"

"I can call the hotel and ask for CCTV footage. How about that?"

That silenced Mr Kim Ji Hoon who now shifted his menacing glare on the three of you. Eunji was still crying and her mother threw sneaky glares as well.

"Honey I think-"

"Don't you dare to speak when you know nothing."

Seokjin's mother scolded her husband who fell silent, including everyone else. So she continued.

"Despite their family being involved in illegal business, I agreed to sign this deal because of their daughter. I only wanted my son to be married to a rich and decent girl but what? She proved to be filthy."

Now even both Seokjin's parent's were standing and only three of you were seated. It was odd and awkward but you had no choice to stand as well so did the guys.

"And what are you still doing here? Your family lies and disgusts me. Leave." Mrs Kim then turned to look at you, "I should say I underestimated Yuna when I first met her. To say she is not rich but far better than you can ever be, Kim Eunji."

All of the people including you were shocked when Seokjin's other referred to you. Eunji stared at you under her lashes and you gulped, feeling quite uneasy with the tension.

"Leave!"

Eunji's family grabbed their stuff and walked out, not even looking back. As you watched them leave, you noticed Eunji send you a cold look, moving her lips which alarmed you as you made out her words from afar.

'This is far from over Yuna.'

A/N: why do you think Eunji said that? Do tell me ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.3K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
234K 8.3K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
59.2K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...