•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽

390 32 75
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Your Eyes Tell ●

You were sleepy.

Fighting a yawn releasing from your mouth inflated your cheeks chubbier and made you look like a small kid in a kindergarten class. Wiping a tissue over your mouth for any trace of drool, you tried your best to keep your eyes open.

"Didn't you sleep yesterday?"

"Couldn't."

You heard Jungkook chuckling from the driver seat as he drove his car and you wrestled your head on the backseat headrest, finding it hard to relax and take a nap without literally straining your neck.

It felt like it could be snapped in half.

You closed your eyes, lowering your head and rotating left to right in repeat motions, hoping the stretch would somehow help you. But to your irritation, the stress didn't decrease one bit and you badly wanted someone to help massage your stiff shoulders.

"Just hang in there, we will soon be there."

Jungkook tried assuring and you only hummed with your eyes closed, hoping to get a short nap. The ride was not bumpy or troubling but it was not easy to relax inside a car. Thankfully the seatbelt strap across your chest helped you not to hit your head against the car window and door whenever there was a turn.

Your boss was talking softly about something and you heard only half bits because your mind focus was terrible, considering how anxious you were the whole night and didn't spare a wink.

Now I regret not sleeping properly.

"I still don't understand why. . ."

His soft voice was the last thing you heard and despite your will to not lose consciousness, you started falling asleep.

Jungkook found it weird when his assistant didn't answer him and he glanced through the rear mirror, surprised but glad to see you resting. He could not help but eye your straining position and wished to help you settle but driving was his main task at hand.

Why do so much for someone who hurt you?

Jungkook could not understand your behaviour and stubbornness to help him or Seokjin out. In many ways they had only wreaked havoc in your life yet you stood your ground, willing to help them till whatever your limit was.

Heck, you even came out of your comfort zone which was peculiar.

"Why do something so foolish?"

Jungkook won't lie, he admired that brave side of you. He never met someone like his assistant and it was new. But he also thought it was kind of stupid because no one does so much sacrifice for others without wanting something in return.

So what did you want? The secret he was trying to hide from you? Were you helping them only for that reason? He wondered if once the truth was out, you would hardly remember them, him.

"Miss Yuna?"

Jungkook noticed you stirring from the back and felt guilty for disturbing you but had no choice since he had already parked his car outside Seokjin's house. Thinking about you had surprisingly taken most of his time.

He unstrapped his belt and twisted in his seat, "Yuna? Kim Yuna, wake up."

"Huh?"

You woke up, vision blurred and somehow dizzy. Hearing your name being called out made you alert and all of a sudden, you leaned forward in your seat with a gasp which soon transformed into a groan as the seatbelt tightened against your body.

Your hands busied in unlocking the lock of the seatbelt and you took this time to glance around, noticing that the features were of a familiar car. Someone cleared their throat and you looked sideways to freeze.

"I-"

Words died on your mouth and you swallowed hard, finding yourself speechless because Jungkook's face was hardly some inches from your face. His dark chocolate eye bore into your coffee ones, his hot breath fanning your cheeks.

It was a dangerous position.

If any of you made a move carelessly, your lips would collide together. The thought itself made your brain go fuzzy and all of a sudden the temperature inside the car rose higher.

"Miss Yuna."

Jungkook's voice was somehow hoarse, tensed and you wondered if he was also affected by your near proximity. By now you were sure your cheeks were burning red because his eyes never left yours.

"Y-Yes?"

Nice going, why don't you stutter more?

Jungkook took in a breath, "Yuna."

You couldn't answer- screw that. You didn't know if you couldn't or didn't want to answer since stuttering in this moment was not wanted. For a moment, Jungkook closed his eyes and you held in your breath as well.

Was he going to lean in?

Were you expecting it? The only answer was Jungkook and somewhere inside your heart, you wanted it to happen despite your brain shouting at you to lean back and move away.

Then Jungkook softly exhaled out and opened his eyes with an emotion you couldn't comprehend.

"Are you going to stay here the whole day? We are already outside Jin's house."

"W-What?"

To both your dismay and surprise, Jungkook moved away, stepping out of his car. You blinked, still in a daze. What just happened? Before you could answer yourself, Jungkook slammed the door shut more harshly and louder than usual and you flinched from your seat, heart beating rapidly.

What happened? Was he angry at you? Did you do a mistake?

You hurriedly stepped out of the car, meekly looking around but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he went inside already. Your heart sunk in disappointment but you ignored the feeling.

Of course, Jungkook was angry at you. It was a mistake but looked like you were trying to hit on him and get closer to him. It is ironic how though it was just an unwanted accident, you felt horrible.

"What would he think of me now?"

"Who would think what?"

You almost gasped but jumped in surprise, looking around to see Seokjin walking towards you with a silly grin on his face. He enjoyed the moment of teasing you but that was not all.

You noticed something different about him.

He was smiling, more brighter than usual. Seokjin was like the happiest person around and his face was practically glowing which made you wonder why. You yawned, waving him off.

"Cut the intrusion."

"You say that whilst standing on my property which I own."

You gave him a sarcastic smile, "oh so do you own me now too?"

"Would you like that?"

Seokjin slyly grinned and somehow it was nice to see him in his usual fit of cheerfulness. If it was other days you would be blushing or flattered but at the moment, you were too distracted to feel anything.

"Just tell me why you look so happy."

"You won't believe me Yuna," he opened his arms to show his action, "I showed mother the video and guess what? She believes me!"

"That's great."

You smiled, trying to offer some enthusiasm. You were happy for him, really, but somehow you sounded more depressed. He frowned at you.

"I thought you will be happy for me."

"I am Seokjin, just tired to show it because I couldn't sleep yesterday."

To show your proof, a yawn escaped your lips and he nodded. Thankfully Jin understood and instead ushered you to head inside his house with him.

"Wait where is Jungkook?"

Your throat tightened, "probably inside."

He shrugged and the two you headed in, your mind racing like a wild horse galloping away. Like the wind blowing hard, your thoughts were all scattered and blown apart.

Heading inside, Seokjin took you to his room where surprisingly your boss was already seated and waiting quietly. Not even a glance towards you and you felt weirder.

"Jungkook I told you to wait for me downstairs. Why don't you ever listen?"

"When is the agreement talk?"

Seokjin checked his watch, "in thirty minutes they'll be here."

So in less than an hour, another drama was going to occur. You could feel yourself going stiff despite your attempt to relax. No tactic was working for you sadly.

"Yunaㅡ"

Jungkook began with a stern voice and you stiffened more than before. Did your boss just call your name? Was he going to talk about what happened before in the car? You noticed Seokjin glancing at the two of you but you fixed your attention on your boss who stared back at you.

"ㅡwe need to talk."

A/N: Talk about what? I am guessing we all know ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 23.6K 50
Jeon Jungkook is a Trueblooded Alpha and the prince of Ukaas soon to be king after his father. Taehyung is an Omega a beautiful Omega princess.Jungko...
330K 11.4K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
58.9K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
233K 8.3K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...