The Delusional Bender | Atla...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... More

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 14

4.3K 175 35
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 14- Just Like Old Times

'This is a terrible idea Boomerang,' You thought as you four sat on the opposite side of the Beifong family, you awkwardly pulling your hood up so they won't notice you. Sokka sat next to you and scarfed down the food, while Twig slurped up the noodles.
"Blow on it. It's too hot for her," Toph's father told the servant, but then Aang held his hand up.

"Allow me," A small tornado made her soup cool down, which made the family clap in awe.
"In your opinion, how much longer do think the war will last?" Her father pondered as he ate his food.
"I'd like to defeat the Fire Lord by the end of summer, but I can't do that without finding an earthbending teacher first," You warily looked over at Aang, trying to see if he's really going to out Toph in front of her family.

"Well, Master Yu is the finest teacher in the land. He's been teaching Toph since she was little," You rolled your eyes at that statement, silently snickering at it.
"Then she must be a great earthbender! Probably good enough to teach someone else!" Just as Aang said that, he yelped in pain as Toph hurt his foot, making you cover your mouth, which made Toph smirk slightly.

"Toph is still learning the basics," Yu replied.
"Yes, and sadly, because of her blindness, I don't think she will ever become a true master," The three looked at each other as you silently coughed
"Oh, I'm sure she's better than you think she is," That made you bend his chair forward and had his face fall into his soup.

Aang grabbed the bowl from his head and then faked a big sneeze, sending the food all over the Yu and the Beifong family.
"What's your problem?!" Toph finally demanded and she banged her hands on the table.
"What's your problem?" Aang retorted, making you sheepishly taking another bite from your food as Toph's mother coughed a bit.

'This is going to be a long night,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sooooo, how you know the Blind Bandit?" Sokka suddenly asked after Aang and Toph left to talk. Katara hushed him to be quiet as you laid on the bed with Twig curled up next to you.
"I knew her about a year ago, while hiding from the Fire Nation, I stopped here so I could gather food and watch this cool event of Earthbenders dueling it out. That's when I saw Toph," You smiled and slightly blushed.

"She was so cool, taking competition out left and right, and I wanted to talk to her so I could pick up some new moves. That's when we fully became friends," You explained further, not noticing and jealous looks the siblings had.
"We were so close, just as close Zuko and I were, like Suki and I were, she was spitting out these funny, yet comforting nicknames,"

"We were rock buddies, we even made an oath before I left," You sat up and looked at them.
"That wherever I go, I would collect different rocks so I could give it to her, to see which type earth hurts the most," You pulled out a small bag filled with rocks.

"Here's even some coal from the jailbreak you did Water girl, I still admire that," Katara blushed at your words as you picked another rock.
"And this one is from when we met the Jet man, and Sokka saved those people," Sokka smiled at that, feeling flustered.
"It's not just for her, but for me knowing that I have people who cares for me," You grinned at them, but then Twig pushed you in distress.

You looked at him, a little confused, until you heard something outside.

"We have to go, they're in trouble!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoever took Aang and Toph left this," You explained as you handed them a letter and a knife.
"'If you want to see your daughter again, bring five hundred gold pieces to the arena.' It's signed Xin Fu and The Boulder," Katara read the paper as you growled at the thought.

'Stupid wannabe fighters,' You thought.
"I can't believe it... I have The Boulder's autograph!" You sighed at Sokka's antics, and followed Katara as she stood behind Toph's mom.

"Poor Toph, she must be so scared,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You think you're so tough? Why don't you come up here so I can snap that grin off your face?" You struggled a laugh as you heard Toph's voice.
"Toph!" Xin Fu and The Boulder turned to see you and the group standing there, while you were ready to crush their heads.
"Here's your money, now let them go," Sokka dropped the bag as you slid it towards them.

They lowered Toph down and she ran to you, making you place your hand on her head, but her father took her away and they started to walk off.
"What about Aang?" Katara demanded.
"I think the Fire Nation will pay a hefty price for the Avatar. Now, get out of my ring," Xin Fu glared, but you simply took a step forward.

"The only people paying a price will be you for kidnapping my friends," You hissed as Sokka and Katara got ready to fight, but then more Earthbender fighters appeared and you were outnumbered, but you didn't care a bit.
"Seven Earthbenders against one seems hardly fair, but I like the challenge," You grinned, setting Twig to get to safety.

"You two try and Tophy, I need an extra hand," You told Sokka and Katara, who nodded and ran to get your rock buddy.
"The Boulder will pummel you to the ground," The Boulder smashed his hands together as they got ready to fight. But right before you did anything, you heard Toph behind you.
"Let him go! I beat you all before and I'll do it again!" She yelled as you smiled.

"The Boulder takes issue with that comment," Then, they all charged, with Toph standing next to you and spat out some spit.

"Wait... they're ours,"

You beamed at that as the siblings watch in surprise.
"Just like old times, right Laffy Taffy?" You grinned with mischief as Toph snickered and raised her arms up.
"You said it Loud Mouth," You both quickly divided the fighters for you to fight on your own. You split off to see Fire Nation man, The Gecko, and The Gopher.

"You all may have fought fought these wannabes, but have you fought a criminal?" You grinned and took off your hood, lifting up some rocks and formed lava. The once three brave benders recoiled in fear as you had a now evil aura around you. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Toph kicking the Boulder, there Hippo, and Headhunter out of the ring, making you grin.

"Let's just finish this," You shrugged and sent the lava towards them, making them yell in fear and try to run. Laughing, you sent a hint pillar under them and they were thrown out of the ring with the lava surrounding them. You turn to see Toph and Xin Fu, facing each other for a stand off. Knowing it was just between them, you quickly hopped off the ring and ran to the Gaang, with Twig jumping on your shoulder.

"Woah, she's amazing," Katara mumbled in awe, making you smile at Toph finally defeating Xin Fu and throwing him out of the ring.

"I told you that many times,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat with the Gaang as Toph stood in front of her parents.
"Dad, I know it's probably hard for you to see me this way. But the obedient little helpless blind girl that you think I am just isn't me," She explained, looking down at nothing.

"I love fighting. I love being an earthbender, and I'm really, really good at it. I know I've kept my life secret from you, but you were keeping me secret from the whole world," She smiled.
"You were doing it to protect me, but I'm twelve years old and I've have had one true friend, who I knew you would disapproved of," She motioned to you, making you slightly wave.

"So, now that you see who I really am, I hope it doesn't change the way you feel about me," Toph admitted. Her dad was silent before he spoke up.
"Of course it doesn't change the way I feel about you, Toph. It's made me realize something," He said.
"It has?" Toph said with hope in her voice.

"Yes. I've let you had far too much freedom,"

What?

"From now on you'll be cared for and guarded twenty-four hours a day," Okay, now you wanted to crush this man's head.
"But dad!" Toph argued, but her mom cut her off.
"We're doing this for your own good, Toph," That's when you stood up and tried to March forward.

"What do you know about her own good? Just because you're her parents? You know nothing about her!!" You shouted as Katara and Aang tried to pull you back.
"You are nothing but a terrible influence, not only being a criminal, but poisoning our daughter worry these... bonding thoughts! Take the Avatar his hid friends out of here, they're no longer welcomed," Toph's dad ushered you all away.

"Don't you lay a single hand on her!! I promised I would show her the world! That we are rock buddies!!" You yelled, but stopped fighting and rubbed your arms.
"I'm sorry Tophy..." You muttered and walked with the Gaang, not wanting to cry, for Toph.

"I'm sorry too... goodbye (Y/N/N)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on Appa's back, staring into the village that gave you great memories because of one person, but now you won't see her ever again.
"Don't worry, we'll find you a teacher. There are plenty of amazing earthbenders out there," Katara tried to reassure you and Aang, but you just sighed.

"Like I'll ever find a better rock buddy," You muttered. But then, you heard something in the distance, and you saw from the hill... Toph!!
"Toph! What are you doing here?!" Aang asked as you looked in disbelief.
"My dad changed his mind. He said I was free to travel the world," She replied, but you knew that was far from the truth.

"Well, we'd better get out of here, before your dad changes his mind again," Sokka smiled as Toph held her hand out for you to grab, which you did and pulled her into the saddle.

"You're gonna get into trouble for this," You whispered to her.
"I know, let's just have fun while it'll lasts," She grinned ads she held out a fist.
"Rock buddies together?" You smiled and fist bumped her with Twig cooing happily.

"Best rock buddies forever,"
____________________________________

Eeeeeyyyyyyyyy to two partners in crime are back together again!! Now more mischief in the future!!

Stay healthy and stay tune!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.2K 35
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  | แด„แดแดษชแด„s โ I want our future to be just like that, as happy as theirs. โž โœŽ ๐€๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€๐ข๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ง๏ฟฝ...
5.1K 188 29
"You love him, don't you? I see the way you look at him. It's like he's your whole world. I can't possibly blame you for falling in love with someone...
9.7K 200 12
I've been on wattpad a lot and I love reading Tokka books so I wanted to make a one shot book for fellow short story readers who love Tokka as much a...
3.6K 187 12
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ DON'T LET ME LOVE YOU. ESCAPE BEFORE THE PAIN FILLS YOU UP โž ( zuko x oc ) avatar: the last airbender s1-3 ยฉcaramellight...