Love Bite (An Avengers/Pietro...

By millb321

"I can do it!" four-year-old Raven shouted to her father as she cautiously took a step toward the ocean for t... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book!!!

36

1.7K 68 8
By millb321

Raven's pov:

Raven was standing outside Olvia's house... old house.

She had left Hershey at the school with Amber and Sasha, both of whom were more than willing to take care of her.

Behind her were Tony and Natasha who had come to try and find some kind of evidence or something. Pietro was also there, Raven wasn't sure why but she didn't really bother to care at the moment.

The front door had been completely removed which gave the four of them a good view of the inside of the house... which was a complete mess.

Every painting, every chair, table, couch, window, carpet, everything was ruined. Pieces of cloth, glass, wood and even small chunks of metal littered the floor.

"It didn't look like this earlier," said Pietro to the other two Avengers.

Raven ignored what they were saying and took a step into the house, not even caring if she was stepping on glass.

"I'll check the kitchen" Said Raven,

"I'll go too," Pietro said, following after Raven, him actually caring about where he stepped.

Raven was looking through the different cabinets of the kitchen. It was nice seeing where everything was placed. Other than the ground being covered in glass, the chairs and table being completely ruined, and the cutting knives literally stuck to the wall, it was a very cute setup. It seemed very "Olivia like" which made Raven smile a little bit.

"This is cute" Pietro pointed toward a small kitchen timer that was in the shape of a hamburger.

Raven felt herself smile slightly as she took the timer from him and examined it.

"Definitely looks like something she would own," She said.

Raven went to place the timer on the counter but something caught her eye. On the ground, covered in glass was a photo. Not just any photo, it seemed to be a wedding photo. Raven walked over to it and picked it up. It was ripped down the middle but both parts were still visible. In one part of the picture was Olivia, dressed in a beautiful lace dress.

On the other side of the picture was...

Hadeon?

What the hell?!

"No way" Raven muttered.

Pietro looked over Raven's shoulder to see what she was looking at.

"Is that- ?"

Raven was absolutely shocked.

There was no way.

No Freaking Way!

Hadeon was-

What the heck?!

"I think I'm gonna be sick" she muttered, turning the photo over to see if there was something written on the back.

Sure enough, in gold cursive writing,

[ A lifetime of Love and Happiness.

My forever soulmate,

my number one.

O + H ]

What. In. The. Actual. Hell...

Raven felt like she was going to pass out.

So all this time-

This whole time.

Hadeon had been-

Her brother-in-law?!?!

Yeah... Raven was definitely going to pass out.

"Are you okay Raven? You look a little pale-" Said Pietro after a minute of Raven just staring at the photo.

"I don't-"

She looked at him, her expression already telling him exactly what she was feeling.

"I don't understand," She said.

"It must be a mistake," Pietro said, he too did not understand.

Then Raven started laughing... yeah... literally laughing.

Pietro just raised his eyebrows at her and she shook her head in disbelief.

"She told me this morning that she wanted me to meet her husband because she thought we would get along. It's because I told her I was a vampire"

Raven was amazed. The more she thought about it, the more it made sense.

The first time she had met Hadeon was outside this very house. She had thought that he came to her but in reality, he was probably just on his way home.

Raven could only laugh at the complete shock she was feeling right now. It was as if it all made sense and yet none of it made sense at the same time.

She would really have to talk to Olivia about her taste in men-

Oh...

Suddenly the smile was completely wiped from Raven's face.

"Raven you're bleeding" Pietro had suddenly noticed that a piece of glass had found its way into Raven's skin around her ankle.

Raven looked down, she was indeed bleeding. Her used-to-be white sneakers were now stained red but Raven didn't care.

"It's fine" She muttered.

Raven had just realized That her sister was really gone.

Like really gone.

She had spent the last five years watching through a window as Olivia lived her normal life.

Which apparently wasn't even normal since Raven had also just found out she had been married to a vampire. The same vampire the Avengers had brought back to the school.

The same vampire that was working for Hydra-

Hadeon was working for Hydra.

Oh, God.

Did that mean Olivia had been working for Hydra too?!
Or that she had even known about that horrible place?

No.

She couldn't, right?

The Olivia that Raven had known would've stopped a place like that.

But the Olivia that Raven had known had lost both parents and her sister and had married a vampire.

Raven didn't know what to believe anymore.

To say that she was stressed would be a very dangerous understatement.

It didn't help when Pietro bent down and started to slowly pull the piece of glass out of her ankle.

Raven hadn't even noticed what he was doing until he started pulling. She inhaled sharply in pain and retracted her leg quickly.

"I said it's fine!"

Yeah... that came out a lot harsher than Raven had wanted it to.

Now Raven felt extremely confused, heartbroken, lonely, and guilty.

Pietro was looking at her with a look of confusion, but Raven didn't miss the hurt look that flashed across his face for a splinter of a moment.

God, Raven was such an asshole.

First, she had literally forced her sister to forget about her, then she had kidnapped her sister's husband, and now she was yelling at people for no reason.

Raven couldn't handle this.

If Raven thought this day couldn't get any worse... she was very much mistaken.

Tony walked into the room with Nat following behind.

"I found all the evidence I need," He said proudly.

He held up what looked to be a small knife. The blood that was covering it definitely belonged to Olivia.

God Raven could smell it.

"And I know who did it" He added, turning it so they could see the handle.

Raven turned her head to the side immediately. 

She was starting to feel extremely sick.

She wasn't sure whether it was from the fact that her sister's dead body had been laying on her lap just a few hours ago, or that her sister had been married to the man who worked for the place that had tortured her for two years and killed her parents, or because of the symbol on the back of that knife.

Raven definitely knew what that symbol meant.

She had seen it carved on the wall every day for two years.

Now Raven wasn't even sure if this was really happening or she was just having one of those really bad dreams again.

Because she's almost positive that had been the symbol of Hydra.

The same place that had the bad men.

The same place that killed her parents.

The same place that had drowned her over, and over, and over again until Raven had literally run off a cliff.

The same place that had fed her vampire blood and turned her into a bloodsucking monster.

The same place that had now murdered her sister...

Raven had always believed in karma-

But what the hell had she done to deserve this?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 27.3K 30
????????? ━━━━━━━ He's fast, she's weird, Amber? She just so happens to be both. ???? ??? ?? ??? ???????? ?????? #3 in ultron 05/02/2020 #3 in marve...
96.7K 2.6K 35
Being (Y/n) Stark was the hardest thing you ever had to do. Your mother died before you were a day old, your father didn't care... You were pretty su...
1.5M 49.5K 62
When we first kissed it set my body on fire and I knew we had a connection. From the first moment you stopped me from walking out of SHIELD I knew yo...
25.3K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...