If He Was Your Fan (A Henry C...

By TheRealChione

What would you do if Henry Cavill was a fan of your fiction? More

Chapter 1: The Panel
Chapter 2: Discussions, Dagwoods, Draenei
Chapter 3: Good Night, Good Day
Chapter 4: Black Stallions & Bikes
Chapter 5: Night Out
Chapter 6: The Set Up
Chapter 7: Working Things Out
Chapter 8: Working Things Out
Chapter 9: Lines in the Sand
Chapter 10: Wind & Thunder
Chapter 11: Lightning & Rain
Chapter 12: Storm Breaking
Chapter 13: Perfect Storm
Chapter 14: Day After
Chapter 15: Sunday, Sunday
Chapter 16: Monday
Chapter 17: TGIF
Chapter 18: Off & On & Into
Chapter 19: The Cavill Challenge
Chapter 20: Games Afoot
Chapter 21: Face Off
Chapter 22: Mmmonday
Chapter 23: Week of Wooing
Chapter 24: Night & Day
Chapter 26: Come What May
Chapter 27: Hallow's Eve
Chapter 28: Good News, Bad News
Chapter 29: Why What Who When How
Chapter 30: Scent of Daddy
Chapter 31: "L" Words
Chapter 32: Afterglow
Chapter 33: Wrapped
Chapter 34: Moving On
Chapter 35: Old York, New Spot
Chapter 36: TLC
Chapter 37: Christmas
Chapter 38: Reservations for Two
Chapter 39: Happy New Year
Chapter 40: Click, Click Boom
Chapter 41: Fortnight Falling
Chapter 42: Coffee & Cavill
Chapter 43: Captured
Chapter 44: Briefing
Chapter 45: Simple and Clean
Chapter 46: New In Town
Chapter 47: Emeralds
Chapter 48: WTH, WTF
Chapter 49: Prey
Chapter 50: Working It Out
Chapter 51: Chances
Chapter 52: Fallout
Chapter 53: Three Words
Chapter 54: Moving Forward
Part 55: Another Wrap
Chapter 56: A Perfect Day (Henry POV)
Chapter 57: Perfect Night (Henry POV)
Chapter 58: Separate But United?
Chapter 59: Prerogatives
Chapter 60: Britainization, Part 1
Chapter 61: Britainization, Part 2
Chapter 62: Britainization, Mounting Up
Chapter 63: Britainization with a T
Part 64: A Fine Match
Chapter 65: Birthday in Bed
Chapter 66: Walk, Trot, Canter, Jump
Chapter 67: Straight to The Castle
Chapter 68: Weighed & Measured
Part 69: Family, Meet Boyfriend
Part 70: Thanksgiving
Part 71: At the Library
Part 72: Found Wanting
Part 73: Tarnish
Part 74: Lost and Found
Part 75: The Unwrapping
Part 76: American Lady
Part 77: Visitor & Suitor
Part 78: Blue to Green to Blue (Henry POV)
Part 79: Eventing (Henry POV)
Part 80: Tea Time (Henry POV)
Part 81: The Second Strike
Part 82: My Lost Lady (Henry POV)
Part 83: The Clearing
Part 84: Two Words
Part 85: Sail Away
Part 86: A KISA...Finally

Chapter 25: Lesson One

1.3K 44 4
By TheRealChione

"You know, you're better than I thought!" Henry laughed, blocking a saber strike.

His surprise was perfect. He bought us dueling lightsabers. I began to wonder what else he picked up in my posts. I had always wanted a custom one and he got it for me, complete with robe. We spent the afternoon playing around, though I was far more serious than he was, but that was the fun in it for me.

"I'm surprised I'm doing this well!" You pant. With Henry's reach, it was hard to get into his defenses. "Lightsaber dueling—" you twirl and block. "Was what I could afford!"

"Hey!"

You try to pay attention, but you are remembering last weekend when he brought these lightsabers out. You wanted to take yours home to practice during the week, but decide not to. You have to concentrate, but when he winks and blows kisses while dueling, it's infuriating!

"You—" he blocked you, his strength holding your saber down. "you want to learn more?" He licks his lips. "You seem a little distracted."

"Of course!" you look at him, struggling to get the saber up. "That and more!"

"Like what?"

"Archery, staff fighting-this? Who doesn't?"

"So why didn't you?"

"Money accesses education and opportunity. Dash of hard work? Status," you tell him as go through a fast and furious exchange. You go back to old training, watching his foot work and his shoulder movement, but not watching his eyes at much. "Other than that? A lot of connections or a little luck, very little!" You push his sword and as you figured he would block and push back but you allow his sword gain momentum, giving you time to move. As he does you turn and he blocks you up high, but just barely.

"Whoa, okay, you're fast."

"I need to be," you huff. "You're bigger and have stronger strokes."

He smiles deviously, his look telling you he took that completely different, and you have to tamp down your feelings of attraction to finish this duel.

You shake your head at him. "Bring it, Jersey boy."

He takes off his robe and you suppress a small gasp at the spark in his eyes. "Oh, I'll bring it." He goes on the attack. "Don't bring it here," he says, coming at you viciously, even blocking you as he did a turn. "Bring it to bed."

"You bring it!" You say, seeing your chance. You duel furiously and just as he is about to deal a death blow, you duck and trip him as he goes backward. He lands with a thud, and you smile, both catching our breaths.

"That was dirty."

"That's fighting," you pant. "AH!"

He pulls you down hard on him, and much to your shock, he begins to tickle you.

"Stop!" you shriek in laughter. "Aaaaah!"

He laughed so hard, his face reddened as he kept a hold on you with those strong arms of his despite your best efforts. "God you are a squirrely thing!" He was laughing so hard he was short of breath himself.

"Come on!" you can barely breathe.

"Gimme a kiss.," he breathes. "Come on." He slows his tickling. "No? Okay, alright—"

You plant your lips on his and he laughs softy as you began giving him little butterfly kisses all over his face. You lip lock him again, but this time you bite his lower lip.

"Mmmh," he moans soflty, turning you on your back. He aligns his hips with yours, and lean up to lick his cheek.

He raises his eyebrow. "Did you just....Lion King me?"

"Do you feel like a king, Henry?"

"King Henry," he says thoughtfully, a sparkle of humor in his eyes. "that does sound about right." He kisses you deeply, and your tongues mate teasingly.

Suddenly your watch goes off. "Oh, come on, we gotta get moving!"

"What?" he asks. "What is it this weekend, today?" he asks.

"Just come on we're making pizza!"

"What?"

You wash your hands. "We are making stuffed pizza! I found a really good recipe online. You make the crust, I'll deal with the ingredients, okay?"

He smiles. "The ultimate cheat." He looks at you. "Does that mean you brought—" he looks in the freezer. "oh, dear God, ice cream!"

You laugh at his boyish smile as he pulls out the carton. You smack his hand. "Back, Henry!"

"Aw, come on, a spoon?"

"That stuff is dangerous," you shake your head. "You'll be having dessert before dinner If you're not careful."

"Aww..." he puts his arms around your waist. "a bite?"

"No, Henry."

"How about you give me a bite? You give me the spoonful."

You get a spoon and go to the freezer. You take a heaping spoon of ice cream and he grabs your wrist. His tongue lashes out and almost cleans it off "Henry!" He does it again slowly, this time winking as he does it. "You are so wicked."

"Okay," he says softly, taking the spoon from your hand. "Oh, no."

"What?"

"There's ice cream on your arm."

"No, there isn't—" your breath hitches as he smears a few drops on your inner wrist. You both know that is an erogenous zone for you. "Henry, you are so not being fair, here."

He licks your wrist, not losing eye contact with you, then winks as he bites gently and sucks the same skin. You lean into him, swaying as the feeling snakes up your arm and down to the pit of your stomach. "I think I just started preparing dessert, love."

You swallow hard, but then nuzzle his neck. "Pizza first, baby."

He kisses your nose. "Crust, coming up."

A little over an hour later, the pizza is done. 

"Now, really, what's going on?" Henry asks.

"Well, in the US, it's Sweetest Day," you say softly. "I just wanted to show you a little appreciation that's all."

He takes your hand and says, "Uh, sweetheart, you are always thoughtful."

"Thank you, I try." You look at him longingly. Day by day, take it day by day, you tell yourself. You are falling for him, and you know it. Just remember: Whatever you do to get him, is what you do to keep him... "I like cooking with you."

He smiles and laughs, "I had fun too." He clears his throat. "I got you something."

"What?"

"It's silly," he shrugs shyly.

"What?"

"It's...small." He says softly.

"It's a sweetheart ring?" you say softly.

"You like it?" he asks.

"Of course," you smile. "Thank you." You lean over and kiss him.

After eating by candlelight outside in the backyard, you take the pizza, candles and ice cream and head inside.

"You are spoiling me," he says softly as you give him a back rub sometime later by the fire.

"Okay," You giggle, but you keep on going. You want to. "Any parts I should pay special attention to?" As soon as you say it, you laugh, and he with you. You do long smooth strokes over his body, and remove his boxer briefs in the process.

"Mmmh, you have something in mind, don't you?" he asks.

"Not really," you sigh. You are enjoying his sighs and soft moans, the sight and strength of his muscled back, the scent of him...something you can pick up on clothes he wore, the hoodies you took home during the week and only wore there because if you admit it to yourself, you'd rather sleep by his side every night.

"It's Sweetest Day someplace, darling," he moans softly as you work a kink out of his lower back. "I'd like to know."

You sigh. He wants to make the day special for you? It is special enough already. He is attentive, protective, loyal, sweet, passionate and so damn hot in addition to treating you like you are, too.

"Nothing?" he laughs. "you come up with massages, dinner menus, and God knows what else for me."

"I don't know," you chuckle softly. "Lightsaber dueling was a big high for me."

"Ah, I know!" he smiled broadly. "Your eyes lit up like Christmas, even when I bested you, you just waited for more pointers and kept going."

"I don't know a lot of people who can duel, Henry," you say softly. The fact that he was alright with it meant the world, another way you can be a geek, be yourself. "Bit of an honor to—"

"I know."

"What?"

"Lie down."

You blink at him, smiling, "Why?"

"Please?"

You lie down.

"Close your eyes."

You do it, but now you're really wondering what is next.

"I'm going to use your MP3, if you don't mind."

You shrug, and smile, having a really hard time keeping your eyes closed, even as he undresses you. He puts on your MP3 player on his speakers.

And then...you feel his hands. They start at the forehead, gently pressing and stroking your face. You feel his hands massage your temples, slowly tenderly. His fingertips stroke your face like a sculptor refining details of a creation. You breathe deeply. When was the last time someone did this for you? You couldn't remember. He finishes your countenance with a kiss on your forehead, on your eyes, your nose and finally your mouth, making a lump form in your throat.

His hands sweep down to your neck and shoulders, which is a problem area you both share. Again, his artistic hands are gently feeling and then relaxing your muscles. His attention to detail was something you had seen directed on his performances, his figure painting, but not like this. His hands are strong but do not hurt as he glides over you, and you swallow hard.

He pulls you up and guides you onto his lap, your legs straddling his him. He strokes your back, his hands once again gliding over your muscles as he plants kisses on your neck and shoulder, causing you put your chin on his shoulder and draw a shaky breath, overcome with emotion.

"Sweetheart?"

"I-I'm okay."

He pulls you back so he can see, and you are embarrassed that you are getting teary-eyed. He gives a small but tender smile as he touches your face, and draws you to him for a kiss. It is one of tenderness, maybe even love. His hands stroke your back and knead your hips. He pulls your body against his and licks your neck as his fingers cascade behind and under you, finding your slit and stroking you.

"Aaah!" you breathe, your head falling back as he works you. You dig your fingers into his shoulders. He drags his lips over your neck teasing you with his tongue. You are wet in seconds but he keeps going until your body clasps his and surrenders. He raises your hips and pulls you down on his erection, looking at you with hooded eyes as he takes full control, raising you up and pulling you down on him. His arms close around you and you begin to move with him, finding places to kiss him as your hand strokes his scalp, his lips doing the same but at times simply joining with yours. I love you, you want to say, but it comes out in the stray tears that fall, the ones he discovers and kisses away as you move together. He whispers how good you feel, he moans softly when he holds you tight because you are pulsing around him, tempting him to lose control. You are pliable in his hands, you pant softly until you cry out his name breathlessly as he strokes your softness with his hardness.

When you reach your finale, you clasp each other tightly crying out together, panting in unison, cheek to cheek, melding anywhere your bodies touch, as if you seek warmth from the cold in each other despite the fire burning not far from you. But this is different, you both know it, feel it.

Even as you both laze in front of the fire and watch Netflix under a light blanket, the warmth is a humming between you. There is a knowing in his eyes that you feel are in yours. He spoons you, wrapping his limbs around you, even his leg draping over your body and making your laugh. You align your arms within his embrace as if need of protection, of possession, finding peace in his closeness. It doesn't have to be said, though it should but you know it:

You are falling in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 435 14
~~A Henry Cavill Fanfiction~~~~Mature writing, contains adult content~~ Violet goes out for a night of celebrating, she is quickly disappointed when...
911K 17.4K 68
These are just short Gotham imagines - all character x reader. In fact, it's mostly Jerome x reader since he's my absolute fave :3 • Feel free to req...
26 0 6
In this split POV, slow-burn, you have known Henry Cavill since you moved to Buckingham as a preteen. A lie destroys the only family and friendship y...
763K 11.8K 53
I feel we don't have enough of Henry Cavill and I've decided share some of my favourite tumblr imagines! (Disclaimer: I do not write these imagines I...