Behind Closed Doors

By TNSJiley_Infinity

Nobody knows what happens when she shuts the door behind her. Nobody knows how the bruises appear. But when J... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Sorry

Chapter 39

4.4K 174 67
By TNSJiley_Infinity

James's POV

I was by myself for the night. My sisters wanted to see some show about an hour away so my parents booked a hotel room and are staying there for the night and coming home tomorrow morning. But I wanted to stay for dance and had no interest in my sisters likes. Michelle begged me to let her stay over, but I refused.

I had just sat down in the living room to watch a movie when I heard somebody banging on the front door. Not thinking much of it, I got up and opened the door. But I was surprised by what I saw.

Riley was crying her eyes out and shaking. She was covered in cuts, bruises and blood. I was shocked.

"Can I come in?" She asks.

"Riley what happened?" I asked.

"Can you please let me in?" She asks again.

I was torn. I wasn't allowed to talk to Riley. But here she was, a complete mess.

She starts crying again and turns around to walk away.

"Riley wait!" I call out. She turns around.

"Yeah?"

"Aren't you coming in?" I ask with a small smile.

••••••••••

I gently lifted Riley up on the bathroom counter. I dampened a cloth and started cleaning her up.

"What happened?" I ask.

"When I got home, my father and his friends were there. They started beating me up and raping me." She whispers.

I froze and slowly put the cloth down. I look at her in the eyes.

"They did that?" I ask. She nods.

"A couple days ago, one of the men came in my room and started touching me. That what I wanted to tell you that day in the music room but Michelle told me to go away." She replies.

I pull her into a hug. She cries into my shoulder.

"I needed you so badly! You told me that I could trust you but than you just pushed me away!" She cries.

"I know. I'm sorry." I reply.

••••••••••

After I cleaned Riley up, I leaned against the counter and stared at her.

"I think you should get going home Ri." I tell her.

"No! No James, if I go back he's going to kill me! He's going to kill me James!" She shrieks, bursting into tears.

"Shhhh, shhh. Okay, calm down now Riles." I tell her, setting my hands on her shoulders and getting her to look at me.

"Okay? Calm down." I soothe. She slowly stops crying and wipes her tears.

"Do you want to stay here tonight?" I ask her.

"Can I?" She asks.

"Of course Riles." I reply. I pick her up in my arms and bring her to my room, setting her down on my bed. I sit next to her. I touch a bruise on her forehead.

"Does that hurt?" I ask. She nods. I touch one on her chin.

"Does that hurt?" I ask. She nods again. I gently touch a cut on her lip before I lean in quickly and seal our lips together.

Time stops. I have been wanting this kiss for years, and I finally got it. It was amazing. I pull away and smile at Riley.

"Did that hurt?" I ask. She smiles shyly.

"No. Maybe you should do that again though to make sure." She replies. I put my hand on her neck, rubbing my thumb over her skin.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea." I respond.

We smile a little before we lean in again, sharing another kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.9K 200
When a new boy comes to Rileys school they start to become very close. As their bond grows so does their feelings. When they finally get together thi...
453K 11K 34
Everyone thinks her life is perfect. She has friends, money, popularity and beauty. But no-one knows what on the inside. This is until EXO has to go...
1M 29.2K 112
James is the popular jock with the big reputation. Every girl wants him. His parents make more money than they know what to do with it, and has the w...
23.2K 1K 22
Riley got it all figured out, she's working on her applications for college, even longing to get a scholarship to one of the best dance schools in th...