𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 | 𝐟. 𝐰𝐞...

Da -eremophobic

dodging a life of neglect, she enters the world of magic. but as the storm of an oncoming war begins to brew... Altro

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨
𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 / 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟏- 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐦
𝟐- 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟑- 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟒- 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟓- 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞
𝟔- 𝐬𝐞𝐱
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }
{ 31 }
{ 32 }
{ 33 }
{ 34 }
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ 38 }
{ 39 }
{ 40 }
{ 41 }
{ 42 }
{ 43 }
{ 44 }
{ 45 }
{ 47 }
{ 48 }
{ 49 }
{ 50 }
{ 51 }
{ 52 }
{ 53 }
{ 54 }
{ 55 }
{ 56 }
{ 57 }
{ 58 }
{ 59 }
{ 60 }
{ 61 }
{ 62 }
{ 63 }
{ 64 }
{ 65 }
{ 66 }
{ 67 }
{ 68 }
{ 69 }
{ 70 }
{ 71 }
{ 72 }
{ 73 }
{ 74 }
{ 75 }
{ 76 }
{ 77 }
{ 78 }
{ 79 }
{ 80 }
{ 81 }
{ 82 }
{ 83 }
{ 84 }
{ 85 }
{ 86 }
{ 87 }
{ 88 }
{ 89 }
{ 90 }
{ 91 }
{ 92 }
{ 93 }
{ 94 }
{ 95 }
𝟗𝟔- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱
𝟗𝟕- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦
𝟗𝟖- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨
𝟗𝟗- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟎- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟏- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟐- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟏𝟎𝟑- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟒 - 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟏𝟎𝟓-𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞

{ 46 }

1.5K 34 10
Da -eremophobic

── ──

Y/n huffed and stood up, pushing her hair out of her eyes. "First let's just get Ron to the hospital wing and I'll explain later or maybe some other time."

As excited as she was that she managed to transform for the first time ever, she was more concerned for Ron at the moment.

As well as for Professor Lupin and Sirius.

The three were about to carry Ron to the hospital wing but then, suddenly they heard the whining of a dog. Harry and Hermione set off in a run, Y/n followed right after.

The whining and whimpering sounds were coming from near the lake and then they abruptly stopped.

Sirius had turned back into a man. "No..." he moaned. "No, please..." he continued.

Above his head was a swarm of dementors.

Y/n began to shudder, icy coldness was penetrating her insides, chills were running down her spine. Whatever bit of happiness she had was slipping away. And then, she began to hear the voices.

His voice. Her screaming.

"Quick, think of something happy!" Harry told her and Hermione. Y/n watched as he pulled his wand out and raised it to the sky.

She blinked aggressively, trying hard to think of happy thoughts. Her knees grew weak and she dropped down, sitting. She sighed, her breath escaping in a bit of fog.

She began to mutter to herself, "Lupin, Harry, Sirius, and I are going to be a happy family... but what if- no! We're going to be a family..." she couldn't bring a single happy thought to mind. It all turned dark.

Hermione soon collapsed while Harry was still trying to cast the Patronus charm. Y/n was struggling to keep her eyes opened. The voices were winning, the coldness was beginning to envelope her.

She laid her body to the side, bringing her knees up. Her vision was becoming blurry. "expect patronum..." she muttered softly, feebly waving her wand but nothing was coming out. "That failed... I failed, once again..." she sighed, closing her eyes.

── ──

"Miracle none of them died!"

Those were the words Y/n heard just as she began to regain consciousness. She didn't open her eyes just yet.

"Black bewitched them."

It was Snape's voice. That liar!

"A confundus charm." Liar!

"Consorting with a werewolf, and a murderer." No... no, no! Snape told Fudge about Lupin. She could feel her happy family slipping away.

She didn't dare open her eyes. If she did, she'd have to face reality. But nevertheless, she had no choice but to face the harsh reality.

She opened her eyes, vision a bit blurred. She could make out that on the bed to her left was Ron, across from them in the far corner was Harry and Hermione.

She watched as Madam Pomfrey made her way over to Harry. Harry sat up and put on his glasses then grabbed his wand.

"I need to see the headmaster!" He said. Y/n sat up, rubbing her temples. "It's alright, they've got Black. He's locked away upstairs, the dementors will be performing the kiss any moment now."

"What?!" Hermione, Harry, and Y/n jumped out of bed, Y/n quickly made her way over to them. "They can't, they've got the wrong guy!" She tried to explain. She realized how crazy they might've all sound.

Fudge and Snape then strode in. "What is this? You should be in bed! Have you had chocolate yet?" Fudge exclaimed to them.

"Minister, listen! Sirius Black is innocent, Peter Pettigrew faked his own death! You can't let the dementors do that thing to Sirius, he's—" Harry stopped talking when he noticed that Fudge was shaking his head.

"Harry, Harry... you're very confused. You've been through a dreadful ordeal, lie back down. We've got everything under control." Fudge motioned towards the bed.

"No, you haven't! You've got the wrong man!" Harry yelled. "Minister, listen, please..." Hermione pleaded. "I saw him too, it was Ron's rat."

"Should've left that part out..." Y/n muttered. "Merlin, we sound like idiots."

"He's an animagus. Pettigrew, I mean."

"You see, Minister. Confunded." Snape's cold voice leered. "Black's done a very good job on them."

Dumbledore soon walked in.

"Professor Dumbledore, Sirius Black!" Harry immediately exclaimed once he saw him.

"I need a word with Mister Potter, Miss Potter, and Miss Granger." He said. "I have just been talking to Sirius Black."

"I suppose he's told you the same fairytale. Something about a rat, and Pettigrew being alive. I didn't see Pettigrew nor any sign of him." Snape said.

"That's because you were knocked out." Y/n spoke up, putting a hand to her hip. "Hold your tongue!" He hissed at her. "Snape, the girl is greatly distressed, you must make allowances." Fudge told him.

"I would like to speak with them, alone." Dumbledore spoke up.

── ──

Madam Pomfrey had left to her office in a huff. Fudge reluctantly went upstairs to meet the dementors. Snape was the last to leave with a sneer and a shrewd look.

"Headmaster, Black's telling the truth, we saw Pettigrew!" Hermione quickly shouted. "He escaped when he Professor Lupin turned into a werewolf!" Harry added.

"Believe me, I know we sound insane, but we're telling the truth. Pettigrew cut off his finger, he's a rat! Literally." Y/n added.

Dumbledore held a hand up. "Tis your turn to listen, and I beg you not interrupt me. There is very little time."

"There's not a shred of truth, to prove Black's story, except your word. And the word of two 13 year old wizards, and one 15 year old witch will not convince anybody. A street full of eyewitness swore they saw Sirius kill Pettigrew. I, myself, gave evidence to the ministry. And Sirius had been the Potters secret keeper."

"Professor Lupin will tell you!" Harry said. Y/n elbowed him, quickly shushing him.

"Professor Lupin is currently unable to tell anyone, anything. By the time he is human again, it will be too late. Sirius will be worse than dead. I must add that werewolves are so mistrusted by our kind, that his support will count for very little."

"But—"

"Listen to me, Harry. It is too late. You understand me? You must see that Professor Snape's series of events are far more convincing than yours."

"He hates Sirius." Hermione said. "Yeah, all because of some stupid prank." Y/n added.

"Sirius has not acted like an innocent man." Dumbledore said. "Because he's not even treated like one!" Y/n exclaimed.

"What we need..." his gaze shifted to Hermione. "Is more time."

"But... oh!"

"Now listen up. Sirius is locked in Professor Flitwick's office, on the seventh floor, 13th window from the right on the west tower. If all goes well, you will be able to save more than one innocent life tonight. But remember this, you must not be seen."

Harry and Y/n looked at each other, sharing a similar look of confusion.

Dumbledore turned to the door. "Miss Granger, I find that three turns should do the trick." He then left.

"The fuck was that about?" Y/n immediately spoke up and watched as Hermione fumbled with the neck of her robes.

She pulled out a very long gold chain. "Harry, Y/n, come here." They walked closer. She threw the chain around their necks and Y/n caught a glimpse of a tiny hourglass.

"Hermione... how do you have that?"
"It was given to me by Professor McGonogall."
"What the hell? I get a book and you get a time turner?! That's not fair, I'm her favorite."

"Uhh... what's a time turner?" Harry asked. Hermione turned the dial 3 times. They felt like they were flying backwards, but the sensation soon ended.

Hermione dragged them inside a broom closet and slammed the door behind them.

"I'm flattered, Herm, but I'm promised to someone. Plus, my brother is here." Y/n snickered at her own joke before she was elbowed by Hermione. "Ow!"

"We don't have much time. I'll explain quickly." She looked to Harry. "We've gone back in time."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

57.9K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
7.6K 248 26
Stick anyone with the last name Weasley underneath the Sorting Hat, and without a doubt it'll shout "Gryffindor!" Unless said Weasley was Elizabeth W...
120K 3.3K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
631 84 17
❝I think the war changed me a lot, yeah. I hope you noted the sarcasm.❞ The Kingdom of the Magical folk had never been at rest ever since the birth o...