Medusa

By Xyra_CallMe

Jeongyeon is an aspiring nun, but what will happen if she meet Minatozaki Sana. Update the story: March 21,20... More

1. Envelope
2. Barbie
3. Waiting for you
4. Puppy Dog
5. Her house
6. Terror Father
7. Argue
8. Tension
9. Lewd
10. Save
11. Wasted
12. Dating
14. Plan
15. Left
16. Peck
17. Neglected Affection
18. Escaped
19. Attack
20. Attachment
21. Act
22. Closure
23. End it with sweetness!

13. Surreal

409 40 11
By Xyra_CallMe

Author's Note:

Gosh! I put many characters in this story.

Thanks God I passed the interview😭❤❤  I hope that I can continue my education this year.

Stay healthy guys and be HAPPY💖

ANYWAYS!

Grammatical error exist and unedited.

Third Person's POV

Sana didn't touch or even open what Youngjae gave her. She was fidgeting the whole time inside her house. She's afraid that she might cross his father's boundary but she promise Jeongyeon to help the church. Also Youngjae warned her about Jeongyeon... Youngjae is the one she trust the most but Jeongyeon..

She brushed her hair up through her hands. SHE MUST'VE stay silent and didn't do ANYTHING FOR Jeongyeon. She internally screaming.

"I'm happy because of Jeongyeon." Youngjae inform her that the files he gave are connected to Jeongyeon's case and the other's he discovered were not included. Now! she's dead curious what Youngjae discovered. She shrugged her head. She doesn't need to know what her Father's up to. ALL SHE NEED TO DO IS TO KNOW HOW TO SAVE THE CHURCH.

"SURPRISE!" Chaeyoung came up from nowhere.

"WHAT THE!" Sana held her chest to calm herself. She was brainstorming and this small bean appears.

"I apologize for Chaeyoung's rudeness Sana" Mina apologetically bow her head while her other half run around.

"I miss this house! we always hang out here.." Chaeyoung feels nostalgic as she stroll while holding some furniture.

"Mina you don't have to bow your head" Sana ambled close to Mina while glaring to Chaeyoung.

"Hmmm.. You don't spend your free time to me now. This is sus." Chaeyoung adorably sulking to Sana.

"She age backwards nowadays." Mina elegantly giggled.

"I told you not to tolerate her. She likes it when she were treated like a baby, especially you Mina." Sana hysterically comfort Mina, on the other hand the little cub stomp her shoes getting jealous.

"It's fine for me.." Mina genuinely beam to her lover. "She only shows this to us after all."

Sana nodded, lip smiled.

"By the way, what's bring you up here." Sana snickered just fixing her gazed to Mina.

"HELLO! I'M NOT THAT SMALL TO BE UNNOTICED."

¤¤¤

"What the HELL!" Mr. Minatozaki shouted in shock. He just received some unknown threats and he assumes that someone close to him.

"Everyone take out the broken lion figures." His people try not get panic, starts to work.

It's scattered all around his room. He was clearly terrified, no one dares to broke his favourite lion figures... except

Flashback

"Mr. Zaki I already replenish the leeches you wasted this morning." Jeongyeon with her working attire bowing her head. Reporting detailed work. The man she's looking above is sitting down on his favorite chair... gently rubbing his lion furniture.

"Those slaves of mine were useful the other day however they went overboard, thinking that I may lend them my power."

"Such gracious like you Mr. Zaki doesn't deserve those kind of people."

"If they wanted to threat me. They should went in my room and berserk breaking my lion figures."

"No one dares to be your enemy Mr. Zaki. Your excellencies will withstand their ambitious minds."

Jeongyeon never fail to make her boss unsatisfied. She says what he wanted to hear..  she will do what her boss wish to.

"I hope that you're my daughter Jeongyeon."

"I am only your apprentice and I don't deserve any praise from you Mr. Zaki."

Mr. Minatozaki smiles, proudly staring the lady she dream to build that turns into reality. He wanted to do this to his own daughter but he just met disappointments and dissatisfactions.

"Arrange everything for me this upcoming month and send it tomorrow."

"I will Mr. Zaki"

This young lady exceeds his expectations. She even almost manage all his plans and businesses like him. He didn't even need to check it because Jeongyeon already done the significant parts.  For the first time of his life, he tried to lean on someone's shoulder and trust it all his heart.

End of flashback

But now those feelings are gone and change into fear. He fears that the only precious he personally made may end his everything.

Mr. Minatozaki went out to his room calming himself. He doesn't want to show that he was terrified.. He hid his hands trembling on his pocket.

"Solve this issue and search who went inside my room."

¤¤¤

"Sana unnie! Try make it more convincing.." Chaeyoung judge at Sana's execution.

"We are just playing childish game!?" Sana whined while Mina was silently laughing.

"Well that's your penalty. So act like a dog" Chaeyoung smirked.

Sana shamelessly acted like a dog.

"So cute" Mina took some pictures and Sana went wild after that.

"Can you two go home already.." Sana tired falling on her couch.

"You said that your assistant did your work already. Also! where is that arrogant cold lady." Chaeyoung gabbled.

"Chaeyoung is jealous because her favourite unnie is having a good time someone taller than her." Mina teasing her lover like a kid.

"As if I was. I just hate her guts.. talking so cool to everyone for impressions." Chaeyoung uttered in irritation.

"I apologize if you misunderstood to the way I talk"

"Jeongyeon?!" Sana exclaimed.

The house went silent and no one wants to talk. To the other side Mina and Jeongyeon like the atmosphere, it relax them while the squirrel and the cub.. wants to talk already.

"Ehem what is your name?" Chaeyoung asked looking to Jeongyeon.

"Glad to meet you" Jeongyeon fished out her business card and formally gave to Chaeyoung and Mina. "I am Yoo Jeongyeon Ms. Minatozaki's Assistant." She bow for respect and the two awkwardly have an eye contact.

"Jeongyeon you are way too formal." Sana muttered pull Jeongyeon's hem.

"Ms. Minatozaki colleague's are my superior and this is my way to show my respect."

"For a moment I thought Mina is seeing a mirror." Chaeyoung whispered and she just received a pinch on her side.

"I'm Myoui Mina a film producer" Mina did the same giving her business card and shake their hands formally.

"I am Son Chaeyoung an independent artist here in South Korea."

After the getting to know stage. Mina and Jeongyeon formally talk to each other, like they are in a business party. Chaeyoung doesn't want to show her other side and want to remain being cool, however she's quiet overshadowed by Jeongyeon's presence..

While Sana seriously stare up on the ceiling, she just remember the days when she introduce Chaeyoung and Mina together. The time when she had strong feelings toward the artist... the time when her heart breaks and have self issues.. comparing herself to such an elegant and successful woman. She was nothing compared to Mina...

"I believe that we need to end this topic." Mina gracefully fixed her strand hair behind her ears. "I never thought I could become loquacious meeting an acquaintance."

"I feel blessed meeting an intellectual and religous woman like you Ms. Myoui."

Mina softly chuckled while Jeongyeon smile.

'They could date together in this state'  Sana and Chaeyoung's thought.

"I am an atheist so I can't relate to your topic ladies" Sana went in.

"Same here." Chaeyoung said while raising her hands. "How about we debate about being an atheist and a believer"

Sana and Mina frowned.

"Ms. Minatozaki and I already tackled that topic.." Jeongyeon replied.

"But I think it's better to know each other in that way for the four of us" Chaeyoung eagerly added.

"Chaeyoung.." Mina called her name in warning but she refuse to listen. Jeongyeon notice the certainty in the artist eyes like she wanted to spar with her through their believes.

"I am willing to take your idea Ms. Son if Ms. Minatozaki let me"

'Chaeyoung is fixated to this idea I can't let her down.' Sana's thought

"Fine..." Sana confirmed.

"Okay! Jeongyeon and I will debate.."

"This is clearly nonsense' Jeongyeon's thought behind her smile.

They started to exchange their thoughts about their believes. Sana notice that Jeongyeon's not giving her all while the latter almost run out of ideas to counter Jeongyeon's argument. Mina worriedly look to Chaeyoung she knows when her lover get jealous and pissed off..

Sana and Mina have an eye contact, they are thinking the same of this situation.

"That's enough." Sana barge in and throw some jokes but it didn't affect Chaeyoung who was about to explode.

"You're laughing after our serious debate.." Chaeyoung uttered angrily.

"I apologize,  we need to go Chaeyoung.." Mina hold Chaeyoung's wrist but the latter stand up.

"From the start I saw you.. My bloods boiling. I don't like you... I HATE YOU." Chaeyoung instantly grab Jeongyeon's sweater and face each other. "Stop wearing such a hideous mask"

"Son Chaeyoung!" Mina shouted.

"SEE! She keeps her face calm but deep inside she wants to hurt me." Jeongyeon expressionless face wasn't bothered at all making the latter getting more mad. She didn't hesitate raising her hands.

"Go home.." Sana coldly said to Chaeyoung, gripping her hand.

The unexpected fight ended. Jeongyeon continued her work while Sana.. Keep thinking.. Why Chaeyoung's acting that way towards to Jeongyeon. Normally Chaeyoung won't do it to someone she met. ALSO CHAEYOUNG HUNCH IS ALWAYS RIGHT... Is she blind not to see error to Jeongyeon.. or she just know it deep down but just buried it.

First Youngjae told her to stop helping Jeongyeon and now Chaeyoung sudden anger. Is she trying to deny that Jeongyeon's a red flag?

Also her Father.. states that she have a beast on her side-

"Sana don't just slumber there. Do your work so you could rest well."

"Jeongyeon are you acting in front of me. Just to please me?"

"No." Jeongyeon answered without hesitation and continued her work.

"Jeongyeon did you know... I'm a lesbian." The tall lady have no idea why she stop encoding,. her hands are shivering. "So that night I told you that I like you... I like you as a woman not a mere friend."

"Sana you are just confused. I can help you to be-"

"Don't you dare say that word."

"Sana maybe you hated or you have a traumatized experience to men. That's why you got just into girls.."

"Jeongyeon I don't wanna hear you saying what I need to do."

"A man was created for woman while woman is created for man. That's the truth. As your friend, I don't want you to cross a sinful path."

"Liking you is a sin..." Sana bitterly uttered. Jeongyeon was about to talk when her phone ring. It's her aunt..

"I apologize to end our conversation. I must take my leave Sana..."

¤¤¤

Jeongyeon received a slap from her biological Mother..

"I told you to never visit her?!"

"Honey, calm down.." Jeongyeon's Father hugged her wife.

"No! we manage to get her from that monster boss in Japan and now she want to put a connection to your evil sister."

"I apologize.." Jeongyeon all can say.. She's tired to argue with her parents.

"Jeongyeon we sent you under Sister Yoo's care. For you to change!" Jeongyeon's Father paused to breathe in. "to repent your sins when you still can.. You even wanted to become a nun!"

"We thought back then that you are a blessing that we received from our God. Please be like that until now!" Her mother begged to her.

Jeongyeon saw her cousin through her peripheral vision. He was standing outside the gate... From where he stands, he can clearly hear the sermon that Jeongyeon receives. He step backward and decided to visit her girlfriend instead. He doesn't want to hear toxicity anymore.

Flashback

Jeongyeon was titled as a miracle baby.

Her Mother can't bear a child due of her age while her father's semen is not healthy to create a baby. Yoo's family has been struggling to their financial needs...

Everything was so hard for them. Nobody wants to help them without a big exchange. Till one day Jeongyeon's Mother knelt down every day inside the church praying to solve their problems. She even walk through her knees... Praying to God to forgive them and may a miracle happen to save their family. Years passed Jeongyeon's Mother became pregnant. At first Jeongyeon's father got mad, thinking that her wife cheated but eventually an unexpected blessings came one by one... The day comes and her mother delivered normally without any concerns.

"We taught you to become a proper lady"

Jeongyeon, a ten year old kid was punished for cussing and not attending bible sessions. She's kneeling down on the floor, walking, around the living room. She even ditch at the Catholic school to drive cars in an arcade.. At the age of 12, the latter learn how to drive a car and even join some drag races. At the age of 16 she graduated in college without worry.

There was a time that her parents can't control her anymore, so she was put under care by her aunt. Who is strict and almost the same character with her. Her aunt expose her in the world of business, making her work non-stop. At the age of 20, she tried to escape from her Aunt's guidance and randomly applied to a company. She's lucky enough to be hired and work immediately to Mr. Minatozaki.

People except the family thought that Jeongyeon is a good and innocent girl. A lady who is like a saint, enriching the word virtue and moral. But she is more than that... far from that.

End of flashback

Jeongyeon left the house with her poker face. No matter how many times she was scolded or left out. Her mind has always been static all the time. She survive this way without her faith above...

"God may you forgive me.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.3K 46
Chaeyoung a girl who beams the brightest smile that could even light up a whole town, but behind those smile hides the deepest secrets that Mina woul...
434K 16K 59
Chaeyoung runs away from her Mafia home but encounters Mina, daughter of the boss of a mafia. Started: Nov. 3, 2019 Ended: Nov. 10, 2019
35K 1.3K 52
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918