π•Έπ–†π–‹π–Žπ–†'π–˜ π–”π–‡π–˜π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–ŽοΏ½...

By juthika1437

"why can't you just accept that your present and future is me ? ", he said gripping my arms . "you're nothin... More

Characters
Lee apartment and Kim mansion
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (16+)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 {part 1}
Chapter 15 {part 2}
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Am I leaving??

Chapter 8

12.2K 563 213
By juthika1437

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Y/n's POV
It's been 2 weeks since our new principal arrived . Every single person here is liking him . Girls are drooling over him . Even teachers too . I don't know why they find him hot for me he's really scary. 

Lisa -" are you coming to the party ?"

Me -" what party ?"

Lisa -" did you forgot the teachers are arranged a welcome party for him next week. ?"

Me -" sorry I totally forgot about it . "

Lisa -" so are you coming ?"

Me -*sigh* "yes I will"

I looked at my wrist watch and saw its about to go home .

Me -" I need to go now"

She nodded and hugged me.  After bidding her goodbyes I walk out of the school .

As I'm out of collage I saw Mr Kim is not here.  I sighed in relief.  Thank God he's not here. He always drops me home . In don't know why he's showing his care I'm literally scared of him. 

??? -" y/n!!"

Someone called me from behind . I turned and saw momo the popular girl .

She doesn't talk to me then why she's calling me right now ? She came to me

Me -" yes momo . Do you want to say something ?"

Momo -" yes.  Actually everyday I see that Mr Kim drops you . Are you in relationship with him or something ?"

Me -" how can you say that momo ? The whole collage knows me and Jackson love each other.  How can I be in a relationship with anybody when I already have a boyfriend and that too with our principal ? Are you  mad or what ?"

Momo -" so you guys are not a thing?"

Me -" ofcourse not " .

She sighed and grabbed my hand making me confused

Momo -" I need to tell you something very important . You know that my father is commissioner right ?"

I nodded .

Momo -" when I talked to my father about our new principal he got scared and told me something very dangerous about him "

Me -" what your dad told you about Mr Kim ?"

Momo -*sigh* " I wish I could tell you but I can't . He told me not to tell anyone because of my safety . But I can tell you he's not what he looks like .  He's very dangerous of everyone . You need to stay away from him"

Me -" Okey but why are you telling me this ? "

Momo -*chuckled* " cause I don't even want my enemy to go near him where you're just a classmate of mine . Believe me he's dangerous  . Well I need to go now . Hope you understood what I said "

I nodded and our of a sudden she hugged me . She pulled away and left with her car . What a strange girl .

At home

Me -" Mumma I'm home . Where are you ?"

I called Mumma while sitting on the couch but someone covered my eyes.

Me -" Mumma what are you doing ?"

??? -" hmm looks like my munchkin didn't recognise her oppa "

Munchkin ? Oppa ? Then it hit me

Me -" Jongsuk oppa !!!"

I took the hands away from my eyes . I turned and saw its my cousin brother Jongsuk oppa .

I quickly went to him and hugged him . Omg it's been 2 years since we met . We literally spend our childhood together .
He was in the military

Me -* pulled away* " how are you oppa ? "

Jongsuk -" I'm good but how are you ? My munchkin has grown into a pretty lady in this 2 years . "

Me -*chuckled* " I'm good but what are you doing here ? What a pleasant surprise !'

Jongsuk -" so you're not happy with me being here ? Well I'm going then "

I whined and playfully pinched his arms .

Me -" did I said like that ? You always ruined my mood "

Jongsuk -" Okey Okey I'm sorry . "

He pinched my nose making me whined more .

Jongsuk -" I took 3 days leave.  So I came here to meet you and auntie.  Tomorrow I'll go to suwon si to meet mom . "

Me -*pouted* " why so early ?"

He rifles my hair

Jongsuk -" don't worry munchkins . Next time when I'll come I'll spend more time with you but today I'll spend time with you outside "

Me -" you must"

He nodded chucking . Soon Mumma came. 

Mumma -" wow already bonding with each other ?"

We laughed and give high five. 

Jongsuk -" auntie can I take munchkin out ? We really want to spend time together "

Mumma -" why are you asking ? Ofcourse you can after all you're her brother . "

Jongsuk -" then let's go . We'll have fun "

Me -' give me 15 minutes . I'll go fresh up and get ready "

Jongsuk -" Okey I'm waiting for you in the car "

I nodded and quickly went to my room to get ready .

_
_
_
_

I got in the car and smiled at him.  He looked at me up and down with disgusting face

Me -" what happen ?"

Jongsuk -" 15 minutes or 15 hours you still look ugly getting ready ?"

Me -" oppa !! You're really evil "

Jongsuk -' just kidding . Let's go now "

With that he started driving .

As he's driving while we were chatting out of blue he asked something

Jongsuk -" so are you in a relationship or your still dating you foods "

He chuckled cause I used to be chubby 2 years back . This time I grinned .

Me -" I do have boyfriend "

Suddenly he give harsh break in shock . I held my belt to save myself.

Me -" oppa !"

Jongsuk -" what did you just said ? What do you have ?"

Me -' umm boyfriend ?"

He pulled my ear making me scream .

Me -" oppa what are you doing ? It's hurting '

Jongsuk -" this what you get for not telling me . I mean I'm your oppa . You should have told me about it . "

With that he pulled more making me hiss in pain .

Me -" ok ok I'm sorry "

Jongsuk -" you should be"

He left my ear . I pouted rubbing my ear .

Jongsuk -" now you'll tell me about your boyfriend A to Z "

_
_
_
_
_

Me -" oppa what are we doing here in the mall ?"

After 5 hours of spending time in many places he took me to a mall .

Jongsuk -" seeing your poor fashion sense I decided to take you here to buy you some dress . "

Me -" yah!!"

Jongsuk -" what yah ? It's true . Now let's go to a mall "

He grabbed my hand took me to a store

As we entered a staff came and bowed

Staff -" hello sir and Ma'am . Welcom to H&M . How can I help you today ?'

Jongsuk -" can you show us some fashionable clothes for my outdated lil sis ?"

I pinched his arms again . The staff chuckled and started to show us cloths .

_
_
_
_

Jongsuk -" you really bought lot "

He said as we got out of the store .

Me -" well you said I'm outdated . This dresses maybe will keep me kinda updated "

He laughed and ruffles my hair . I give him all the bags

Me -" you wait here . I need to go to the washroom "

He nodded and I went to the girls washroom .

_
_
_
_

I came out of the toilet . No one is in the washroom . Hmm strange . I went to the corner and keep washing my hand .

Author's POV

Y/n could feel someone was behind her . Before she could turn a cloth  cover her eyes . Before she could scream that person pinned her to the wall and cover her mouth . The person cover her mouth with one hand and held both of her wrist with other hand .

Y/n was struggling to get out of his grip as she felt a soft lips on her neck . The person was giving wet kisses on her neck . She started to sob In that person's arms.  She wants to shout badly but the sound is coming muffled . She badly wants to get out of the person's grip. The person held her more tightly . He learned to her ear

??? -*whispers* " shh , angel . Don't cry. I'll not do anything . I'm here  just to talk to you . "

That person is actually Taehyung .

Taehyung is finding really hard to stop himself from pouncing on her as she was crying like an adorable baby . He nuzzles her neck .

Taehyung -" stop struggling angel orelse I'll kill that person who came with you and you know I always fulfill my words . "

She immediately stop struggling as she remembered what happened to her Mumma . She don't want the same with her oppa . He smirked as she stopped . He put his hands away from her mouth . She was about to scream but felt a lips on her as she's blindfolded . She badly wants to push that person and slap him but couldn't as he's  holding her wrist tightly from behind .

He's just kidding her roughly as he's feeling the spark . He really want her to kiss him back but she's just crying badly . He felt her tears on his cheeks . He broke the kiss and licked away her tears .

Taehyung -" don't cry . I'm just here to talk to you "

Y/n -*crying* " who are you ??? What do you want from me "

He chuckled at her innocent . He learned to her ear

Taehyung -*whispers* " in your destiny which you can't go away from it "

Y/n -" whoever you are plz leave me.  I haven't done anything wrong . "

Taehyung -" you did angel . You really did . You stole my cold black heart from me "

Before she could say anything he kissed her again . Y/n could feel her lips will be swollen as he was kissing dominatly . He grabbed her hands tightly making her gasp in the kiss.  He took the opportunity by sliding his tongue in her mouth . She really wish someone come and pulls that person away from her .

He pulled away as they were out of breath.  They were breathing heavily . Y/n's sobbing went worse than before .

Taehyung -" let me clear something . From now on you'll always wear that bracelet which I gave you . If you remove that then there will be consequences. "

She didn't said anything as she's shaking in fear .

Taehyung -" did you understand ?"

She's still quite . He held her wrist tightly and shakes her .

Taehyung -" I said did you understand , angel ?"

She nodded rapidly .

Taehyung -" words , angel "

Y/n -" yes "

She replied with tumbling lips . He smiled looking at her in a cute crying state .

Taehyung -" and from now on you'll not wear those short dresses . Okey ?"

Y/n -' y.yes"

He smiled in satisfaction . He kissed her forehead

Taehyung -" I need to go now . Soon , angel , soon . Ill reveal myself to you "

With that he left himself from her .

As soon as he left her she quickly unfold the cover on her eyes . She opened her eyes and saw no one . Tears started to flow . She's ashamed of herself that how could she be this scared to a stalker.  She looked herself in the mirror .

Red eyes , cheeks drenched in tears , hand mark's on her wrist , and new marks on her neck . How could she let that person so it ? Right now her mind is playing one thing .

Who is he ?

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 9.5K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
258K 8.3K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
8.6K 261 40
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...
607K 33.1K 62
βœ…COMPLETEDβœ… A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung...