I THOUGHT

By ansheauthor32

A story wherein Lisa experience unwanted experience in the past that made her the worst version of herself. U... More

I THOUGHT
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Au| Point of view
Chapter 23
Chapter 24|Bed scene
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27|Bed scene
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Au|Point of view
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42|Bed scene
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60|Ending

Chapter 40

73 2 0
By ansheauthor32

Jennie Kim|

(Incheon Airport)

"Unnie!/Jennie?!" Chu and Chaeng shouted in surprised. I laugh.

"Grabe naman makasigaw to." Sabi ko at agad na nila akong niyakap. Namiss ko rin sila eh.

"Ahh, I missed you so much, Unnie!" Chaeng cried. I smile.

"I missed you too. How are you both? How are you, Chu?" I asked her, she smile.

"I'm good now, Jen. Chaeng took care of me, and I'm happy that you're finally here!" She said, I embrace her again.

"Of course. Won't you welcome your pamangkin?" I asked, she laugh then caress my tummy.

"Ahh, its big now! Hi, baby! I'm Tita Chu, lets eat chicken soon!" She said, we laugh.

Chaeng also embrace, Lisa.

"I missed you. You know, its been days but crews always ask about you to me. Like, duh? Am I your guardian now?" Chaeng told her, Lisa chuckle.

Hmp!

I then look at Irene and Seulgi at the back then went towards them.

"Before we go, I just want you to know my bestfriends. This is, Kang Seulgi and her girlfriend, Bae Irene." I introduced them.

"We see each other again, Seul. This time you already have this beautiful girl. Kyaah!" Chaeng squealed, we laugh.

Aysh!

"Hi, Chaeng!" Irene spoke, then they embraced.

"Jisoo, Chaeng's girlfriend." We all widen our eyes. Whuut? Chu then shook hands with Seulgi and Irene.

"Wait, girlfriend? What do you mean, Chu?" I asked, Chaeng blushed.

"Uhm, I wanna tell you but I decided to tell it to you guys personally. Chu and I are in a relationship now." Chaeng said shyly.

"I'm happy for the both of you then? I mean, we can do triple dates after this." Lisa suggested, we laugh.

"Yaz! I like that!" Irene said.

"What about lets go to, Jeju? Well, I think I need to be there for days, what about lets stay there for a week hm?" Lisa suggested again, we look at each other.

"Not bad, Lis." Chu said, and seem like everyone agreed.

Lisa then look at me.

"What about you?" She asked then gently pulled me towards her.

I think Mina's there too. I sigh.

"Yeah, sure!" I said, then embrace Lisa's waist.

"Yes! Were in! Uhm, kelan ba?" Seulgi asked, we all look at Lisa.

"Uhm, maybe the next day? Lets just rest for the rest of the day then book flight tomorrow." She said, we agreed.

"Okay! Its settled then! Lets go? Lets get outta here!" Chaeng then said. She clings in my arm then we walk ahead with Irene and Seulgi.

I wanted to be with Lisa but nah! Maybe, she just missed me.

Lalisa Manoban|

"How are you?" I asked her. She smiles.

"I'm fine. I think I'm happy already. You?" She asked back. I smile back.

"I'm super happy. I thought I'm not ready to have my own family, but now I'm so excited knowing that Jennie's bearing our first child." I said, she chuckle.

"I'm happy for too. Jennie's too lucky to have you and I trust you to love her truly, Lisa." She said, I then wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

"I know and will always love her. I hope you and Chaeng too." I said, she smile.

"Hm. You know I don't imagine this coming. After I told you, I like you. I just thought you'll avoid me." She said, I look at her.

"Of course, no. Why would I avoid someone that became part of my life? Psh!" She laugh.

"I know. You're too selfish if you did that. I'll surely changed that BRIDGE into cemetery." She said, I laugh.

"Come on. How can you change that beautiful place huh? Tell me?" I asked, she smirked.

"Simple. I'll never go there and forget it. That's all. Not literally change it into other structure, silly!" I laugh.

"Oh? I thought you'll really change it." I said, we laugh not minding the four people looking at us ahead.

"Jennie might be jealous." She uttered, I chuckle.

"She's a jealous af, Chi. She became too drama this days." I said.

"Hm, that's usually pregnants are. Specially, wala ka nun nung mga araw na naglilihi siya." I sigh.

"I know. I'm guilty. Buti nalang di siya napano at yung baby namin. Masyado kasi akong na busy sa project nun eh. Di ko alam kailangan niya pala ako." Sabi ko.

"Di bale. Pwede ka naman bumawi ngayon na magkasama na ulit kayo." She said, I nod.

"You're right. Babawe nalang ako ngayon."

Jennie Kim|

Ahhh! Gusto ko na talagang makawala kay Chaeng. Lisa and Chu looked so happy behind at di ko maiwasan mainis marinig yung mga boses nila.

I'm jealous? Yes, I am. Ewan ko ba. Di ko naman na dapat pag selosan si Chu eh, kaso di ko padin mapigilan.

"Unnie? Relax, okay?" Chaeng said, I rolled my eyes. Irene and Seulgi chuckle.

We already took the exit then stopped in front of the car. Chu unlocked it, then open the back door.

Lisa, and Seulgi then put our things inside.
I was just looking at Lisa, she look at me and smile.

Damn her.

Bakit kasi napaka charming nang babaeng to.

I smiled back.

After they put the things there, Irene and Seulgi went in the second backseat. Buti nalang yung malaking kotse yung dala nila.

Chaeng went in the front seat, while Chu on the driver seat.

Lisa then helped me get inside the first back seat then sat beside me before closing the door.

"Lets go! Drive safe, babe." Chaeng told Chu.

"Okay! Where do you wanna eat lunch?" Chu asked.

"What about in P&Ms?" Seulgi spoked, we chuckle.

"That's a nice choice, Seulg. I like that kind of support!" Lisa said, we laugh.

I then look at her, she look at me back and kiss my forehead.

"Are you okay? You need something?" She asked, I pouted.

"Hug me, please?" I asked, she chuckle. She then embrace me so tight kissing my head multiple times.

"I love you." She whispered, I smile.

"I love you so much." I replied then kiss her cheek.

I feel so warm when I feel her near me.

"Uhm, hon?" I called.

"What is it?" She asked, I sigh.

"Was Mina still in Jeju? You'll still work with her?" I asked, she look at me then slowly nodded.

"I need to, baby. She's the Architect, so we still need to work with each other, but don't worry. You can trust me with her okay? We will just work, that's all." She explained.

I took a deep breath. I have no choice, but to trust her.

"I trust you, hon." I said, she smile.

"Thank you. That means so much to me, baby." She said then kiss my head.

I embrace her tight, making her feel that I don't wanna share her to anyone, but who am I to stop what she's starting to build for herself?

I just can't stop her.

After minutes, Chu stopped in the P&Ms parking lot. Irene and Seulgi went inside, then Chu open the door for Chaeng.

Lisa then open the door then went outside first before helping me out.

"Slowly." She said, I smile and hold her hand tight.

After I went outside, she closed the door and Chu locked the car.

We headed inside the restaurant, everyone looking at us.

"Welcome back, Ms. M and Ms. P!!" The crews greeted them, they both bowed to them.

The crews then prepared a long table for us. Lisa pulled a chair for me, Chu pulled a chair for Chaeng, and Seulgi for Irene.

Such gentlemen's right?

"Good afternoon ladies, and gentlemen!" A guy crew greeted. Lisa and Chaeng chuckle.

"Good afternoon, Jin." Lisa and Chaeng both said. They guy smile from ear to ear.

"I'll be waiting for your order." He said then stood straight.

Chu then get the Menu including me and Irene.

"Grilled Blackthroat seaperch with mandarin & soy glaze."

"Jeju black bull short rib soup."

"Bulgogi, Doenjang jjige."

" Jji- Mandu, Gamjatang and Thai Spicy Shrimp Soup with Fish, please?" I said, Lisa then smile.

"Cook me, Gamjatang tomorrow please?" She whispered, I smile.

"Hm, Just gamjatang?" I teased, she chuckle.

"Of course, no. I want it all. Will you?" She asked, I smile.

"For you." I mouthed, and smirked. She pressed her lips then look down shyly.

Kyeopta~

"Okay, I'll be right back!" Jin said then left with our orders.

"So? How's the new branch, Lis? Bam and Somi was still there right?" Chu asked.

Wait, she's with Bam and who?

"Who's Somi?" I asked.

"She is Bam's girlfriend and yes, they're still at Jeju. Unfortunately, Bam and Somi was only for a week there, cause they'll go back to Thailand already." Lisa said.

"I should know them personally then." I said, Lisa nodded.

"You will of course." She said.

"What about Mina?" Chu asked. Chaeng then look at me, I look at Lisa.

"She's still there. She'll stay as long the constructions are on going." She replied.

"Hm, you really are a big change, bro. You know, I found it funny while remembering that first time we've met." Seulgi told Lisa then they laugh.

"Di pa siguro ako nakakapag pasalamat sayo, kaya thank you! Well, Seulgi helped me have my condo now." Lisa said, we were just listening.

"And what's funny? Cause, I couldn't do anything but help her cause she's like wanna beat the manager out of the building. She's litteraly shouting there, and all staffs are looking already, and I was like gosh, how can she get what she wants if she don't even know how to talk nicely?" Seulgi said, we laugh.

"Then, she end up talking to the manager, then pak! I already got the condo! What did you do to her, Seulg?" Lisa asked, Seulgi smirk.

"I told her, she's pretty." She said, and earned a slap in the shoulder from Irene.

We laugh.

"Damn, so that's what you gays do whenever you need a thing asap? You'll tell them pretty? We should check them 24hours ladies." Chaeng said, we laugh.

"Nah, we just tell them they're pretty, than talking to them nonsense." Seulgi said.

"So, you just told me I'm pretty cause you don't want to talk to me with nonsense stuffs? How dare you!" Irene spoke, Seulgi widen her eyes.

We laugh again.

"Uh-oh? Someone's being caught here." Chu spoke, Seulgi then pouted while Irene is glaring at her.

"Damn, bro. You should't have brought that memory back." Lisa said, we laugh.

"Ahh, its not like that okay? Of course, Irene was different. I told her she's pretty cause she really are. Right?" Seulgi asked trying to make it up to Bae.

I chuckle.

"Of course, she is." I said, Irene smiled at me sweetly, I wink at her.

Seulgi pouted. Pfft.

I look at Lisa when she start caressing my tummy. I smile at her, then hold the back of her hand.

She smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 2.1K 36
When two people in love promised each other that they will be still together even in their next lives. Will they be able to find each other again and...
419K 14.3K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
1K 14 12
Jenlisa Fanfiction where Lisa Pran Manoban knows Jennie Ruby Kim who has this mental illness due to traumatic incident before. She's a big no no into...
4K 108 11
Lisa falls in love for the first time. She should be happy but things are not easy especially if the girl that she fell in love with was Jennie, her...