I THOUGHT

Door ansheauthor32

A story wherein Lisa experience unwanted experience in the past that made her the worst version of herself. U... Meer

I THOUGHT
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Au| Point of view
Chapter 23
Chapter 24|Bed scene
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27|Bed scene
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Au|Point of view
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42|Bed scene
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60|Ending

Chapter 5

74 4 0
Door ansheauthor32

Roseanne Park|

"Is she here?" I asked one of the crew while walking towards the counter.

"Yes Miss."

I nodded.

"Teach her the basics, after that do your part before she could do anything to you." I said, she chuckle.

"Yes Miss." She said before going back to her work.

That's Angel, a dining crew.

I assigned Lisa in the dining first, so she will know how to communicate with the costumers.

Well the story goes something like this.

Tita Chitt asked a favor to me when she was still in Australia two months ago. She's asking me to help her daughter to know how to communicate with other people. She's too busy for this, so she told me she'll pay me for my time, but I didn't take it.

Dad also assigned me here, so I accepted Tita Chitts favor. I went to Thailand last day, so we could talk more in personal about her daughter.

She said, she told Lisa that she'll assigned, and let her manage the restaurant, so she'll go according to the plan cause for sure,

Lisa won't go if she was told to be a crew here, so yes.

From Thailand I took my flight, but didn't expect that I'll met Lisa just like that. I was about to pretend that its my first time knowing her, then I wanted to be friends with her, to be close to her, but everything goes not what I'm planning to do.

I just spill the plan in front of her, and that's about her being a crew, and me being her manager.

I'm not good in acting, you know?

I'm guilty.

"Miss? Something's happening in the dining." Missy ran, and said.

She's also a dining crew.

I went right in the dining, I saw Angel first in Lisa's back while the tall girl was just looking at the man madly.

"What's happening here?" I interfered then saw the stained of juices at the man's shirt.

I look at Lisa, but she's just looking at the old man like she wanted to kill him.

"Lis--

I wasn't able to finish my words when she shove my hands that's about to hold her, then she walked out.

I look at Angel, but she was just looking down.

"My apology for whatever she did, Sir. I'll just pay your order back." I told the costumer who's I think above 40s already.

He smirked, but someone suddenly spoke behind.

"Don't do that." I look at behind, and saw a girl with her beautiful lips. She walk closer, and hissed looking at the man.

She's beautiful.

"He did it in purpose. He let his fork fell from the ground, so that he can do naughty stuffs to her." She said pointing to Angel.

I look at the man, and he looked guilty.

"Lisa saw it, so she did it without hesitation." The girl added looking at the man's wet polo shirt.

Wait, she knew Lisa?

"Of course no! My fork fell, and its her job to get it right? Wha--

"Everyone saw you, Mister. Don't make excuses." The girl cut his words.

I look at the costumers, and they were nodding like they told me what's right.

"I guess, I'll take back my words now." I told him, and smile. He looked down defeated.

I look at the girl, and smile at her too.

"Thanks." I said, but before I could walk away she told me something.

"I'm Kim Jisoo. Tell Lisa about me."

The name sounds familiar.

I'm curious, yet I nodded before I walk towards my office.

I saw her standing, still clenching her fist. I went inside, and locked the door.

I know, I was about to judge her earlier, and I'm still guilty for judging her yesterday.

Its just her words always getting into my nerves, but I have to calm down.

"Go back there." She look at me coldly.

"Don't look at me like that. I know why you did it, so go back there, and work."

"Don't make me go there when he's still there, or I'll rip that bastard's head off of his body." She furiously said, and I could only took a deep breath.

She's damn scary than my Unnie.

I walk closer to her, and gave her an assuring smile.

"I know. Also, I wanted to say sorry about yesterday? I'm really sorry for judging you that way." I told her, but she's just looking at me blankly.

I took a deep breath again.
At least, I apologized.

I was about to walk toward my chair when I remembered the girl earlier.

"Do you know, Kim Jisoo?" I spoke, she seem shocked.

"She saved you." I added, and she blink lot of times.

"Kim Jisoo? W-What are you saying?" She even stuttered.

Hm, What's between the two of them?

"I'm telling you what happened when you left. That girl with a heart beautiful lips told me what really happened, and that its not your fault." I said, her jaw moved.

"I wanted to ask you about her, but its time for you to work again. Do your best to be patient with other people." I told her, and good thing she obeyed.

She walked without saying anything, and that really made me curious.

The door closed, and so I sat in my chair, got my phone in the table, then dial someone's number.

She's the first I turned to when I'm out of my mind.

"Hello Chaeng?" I smile then put her in a loudspeaker.

"Unnie! How are you?" I asked. I heard her chuckle.

"I'm good. You're in Korea right?" She asked.

"Yes Unnie! I arrived here the other night. How about you?"

"I'm still in NZ. I'll be there soon, I can't wait to try your new dishes." I giggle.

"Of course, Unnie. I'll treat you the best of course."

"Really? But I wanna pay it myself." I smile.

"I know, but I wanna treat you first, so I could treat myself too." She laugh.

"You're wise. I like it." I chuckle.

"I know. Thanks for being supportive." I said, we both laugh.

"Of course, I'll support you. We're like sisters, right? What will sisters do then?" I giggle.

"Support each other!" We both uttered, then chuckle.

"Good. I'll hang up now, hm? I still have meetings, I'll call you when I get home."

"Hm! I'll wait Unnie. Please take good care of yourself."

"You too, Chaengie. But I know you won't let yourself starve. You know what I mean." I just laugh.

"I know, I can't resist food. Anyways, goodluck with the meeting, Unnie. Love you!" I said.

"Thank you, Chaengie. Love you too. Bye!" She replied then ended the call.

I just sighed in relief.

Jennie Unnie, I met her in New Zealand. I studied at their own University. We took the same course Business, and Management. We often talk to each other since she's really a nice person though she's the queen of that school.

She maybe scary in her outside look, but she's kind inside.

She's like a sister to me already.

We both graduated just last year, but I flew back to Australia, and start my work there.

We parted ways, but we're still communicating each other, and I'm hoping to see her again soon.

Came in my senses when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said looking at the door. Not a few seconds it reveals someone I knew for quite long.

"Surprise?" I chuckle, stood, and just embrace her.

"I missed you." I told her before we broke the hug.

"I missed you too. I'm glad you're finally back." I smile.

"I am. Anyways, I'll make you some coffee first." She smile then nodded.

She sat in the couch, I went in the small kitchen then make her one.

She's Lee Hyeri. She's a friend of mine, and one of the assigned managers here.

"I saw a new crew outside. Who is she?" I chuckle.

"Didn't you asked her?" I half yelled. I'm still making her a coffee.

"She looked scary. She was like this badass girl in the dining team." I laugh.

I went out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee.

"Thanks." She said before getting it from me.

"She's Lisa. She's a Manoban." She widen her eyes.

"For real? But why? I mean, is she suppose to have a position like you?" I took a deep breath.

"Well, its her mother's favor after all. Maybe, she just need skills of communication first. She's rude to be honest." I said then sat across her.

"Oh? Should I start avoiding her now?" I laugh with her unknown reaction.

"If you can't handle her side. You may for your own sake, but as possible as we can, we need to help her." She nodded.

"Hmm. You know, she's really pretty. She's attractive too. Its just--

"Yah! Don't tell me you like her already?" She laugh.

"That's silly! I'm just complimenting her from the outside, and I believe you also noticed that, am I right?" She looked at me teasingly, and I could just smile, then shook my head.

I won't deny tho. Lisa's really pretty, hot, and attractive.

Its just, she's a mood.

You know what I mean.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

705K 19.4K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...
19.3K 773 25
"U....Unnie..." "This nightmare, this nightmare will k..kill me one day." "Jen...wake up...I'm here. I'll save you from all cursed thing." [An untold...
3K 88 10
Lisa falls in love for the first time. She should be happy but things are not easy especially if the girl that she fell in love with was Jennie, her...
53.5K 2K 54
Dealing with a trauma, Lisa's father decided to transfer her school where she met two women who will change her life. The question is, is it for the...