𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 | 𝐟. 𝐰𝐞...

By -eremophobic

dodging a life of neglect, she enters the world of magic. but as the storm of an oncoming war begins to brew... More

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨
𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 / 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟏- 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐦
𝟐- 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟑- 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟒- 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟓- 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞
𝟔- 𝐬𝐞𝐱
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }
{ 31 }
{ 32 }
{ 33 }
{ 34 }
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ 38 }
{ 39 }
{ 40 }
{ 42 }
{ 43 }
{ 44 }
{ 45 }
{ 46 }
{ 47 }
{ 48 }
{ 49 }
{ 50 }
{ 51 }
{ 52 }
{ 53 }
{ 54 }
{ 55 }
{ 56 }
{ 57 }
{ 58 }
{ 59 }
{ 60 }
{ 61 }
{ 62 }
{ 63 }
{ 64 }
{ 65 }
{ 66 }
{ 67 }
{ 68 }
{ 69 }
{ 70 }
{ 71 }
{ 72 }
{ 73 }
{ 74 }
{ 75 }
{ 76 }
{ 77 }
{ 78 }
{ 79 }
{ 80 }
{ 81 }
{ 82 }
{ 83 }
{ 84 }
{ 85 }
{ 86 }
{ 87 }
{ 88 }
{ 89 }
{ 90 }
{ 91 }
{ 92 }
{ 93 }
{ 94 }
{ 95 }
𝟗𝟔- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱
𝟗𝟕- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦
𝟗𝟖- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨
𝟗𝟗- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟎- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟏- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟐- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟏𝟎𝟑- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟒 - 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟏𝟎𝟓-𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞

{ 41 }

1.5K 43 13
By -eremophobic

── ──

The quaffle had been released into the air and Alicia dove, quickly taking possession of it.

"And it's Gryffindor in possession, Alicia Spinnet of Gryffindor with the quaffle, going straight for the Slytherin goalpost.

Lookin' good Alicia. Ah, no! The quaffle intercepted by Warrington. Warrington of Slytherin tearing up the pitch, wham! Nice bludger work there by George Weasley."

Warrington dropped the quaffle and Y/n immediately dove down, grabbing ahold of it.

"Warrington drops the quaffle and it's caught by Potter. Gryffindor back in possession. C'mon Y/n."

Y/n swerved around Montague.

"Nice swerve 'round Montague. Duck Y/n, that's a bludger!"

Y/n ducked then threw the quaffle, scoring.

"She scores! 10-0 to Gryffindor."

Y/n punched the air as she soared around the end of the pitch, whistling to the crowd as the crowd began to scream in delight. "Whoo!"

"Ouch!" Lee yelled. Marcus Flint had smashed into Y/n, nearly knocking her off her broom.

"Sorry." He snickered as the crowd booed. "Sorry, didn't see her." He spat to the crowd.

In the next moment, Fred had chucked a beater's club at the back of Flint's head. Flint's nose smashed into the handle of his broom and began to bleed. Y/n covered her mouth, stifling a laugh.

"That will do." Madam Hooch shrieked as she zoomed between them. "Penalty to Gryffindor for an unprovoked attack on their chaser. Penalty to Slytherin for deliberate damage to their chaser."

"Come on, Miss." Fred howled but Madam Hooch blew her whistle.

Alicia flew forward to take the penalty.

"Come on, Alicia." Lee yelled into the mic, breaking the silence of the crowd. "Yes! She's beaten the keeper, 20-0 to Gryffindor!"

Flint flew forward to take the penalty for Slytherin.

"Of course, Wood's a superb keeper." Lee told the crowd. "Superb. Very difficult to pass. Very difficult indeed."

Hooch blew her whistle and Flint took the penalty shot.

"Yes! I don't believe it, he's saved it!"

The game quickly began to go back in forth.

"Gryffindor in possession, no Slytherin in possession, no Gryffindor back in possession. And it's Katie Bell, Katie from Gryffindor with quaffle, she's streaking out the pitch- that was deliberate!"

Montague had swerved in front of Katie but instead of seizing the quaffle, he grabbed her head. Katie cartwheeled in the air, managed to stay on her broom but dropped the quaffle.

Hooch rang her whistle again. She yelled at Montague and Katie managed to put another penalty past the Slytherin Keeper.

"30-0, take that you dirty, cheating-"
"Jordan, if you can't commentate in an unbiased way-"
"I'm telling it like it is Professor."

Y/n watched as the two Slytherin beaters collided into each other. She laughed. "Haha!" She blew raspberries towards them and flew off, grabbing ahold of the quaffle.

"Too bad boys, you'll need to get up earlier than that to beat a Firebolt. And it's Gryffindor in possession again, as Potter takes quaffle, Flint alongside her. Poke him in the eye Y/n!

It was a joke Professor! It was a joke."

Flint roughly pushed into Y/n, taking ahold of the quaffle. "Oh no! Flint in possession, Flint flying towards the Gryffindor goalpost. Come on now, Wood save!"

But sadly, Flint had scored. Slytherin cheered.

Lee ended up swearing so bad that McGonogall tried to take the microphone from him.

"Sorry Professor sorry, won't happen again. So! Gryffindor in the lead, 30-10. And Gryffindor in possession."

The match quickly became messy and dirty. Slytherin was pissed and they were taking to any means necessary to get the quaffle.

Bull hit Alicia with his club, "I thought she was the bludger!" He argued. George had elbowed Bull in the face in retaliation.

Hooch awarded both teams penalties.

Wood pulled off another save which made the score 40-10. Y/n had scored again, making the points 50-10.

Fred and George were scooping around her, clubs raised in case any of the Slytherins tried to take revenge.

The two Slytherin beaters took advantage of this and shot two bludgers to Wood, hitting him in the stomach, one after the other.

Madam Hooch was so close to losing it. "You do not attack the Keeper unless the quaffle is within the scoring area."

Another Gryffindor penalty. This time, Y/n took on the penalty. She scored; 60-10.

Fred pelted a bludger at Warrington, knocking the quaffle out of his hands. Alicia seized the quaffle and put it through the Slytherin goal.

70-10.

If Harry caught the snitch now, the cup was theirs. Harry had shot up in the air, Malfoy followed after. Malfoy had grabbed ahold of the Firebolt's end and Harry kicked him.

"Penalty to Gryffindor!" Madam Hooch screamed.

"You cheating scum!" Lee screamed as he was trying to get away from McGonogall's reach. "You filthy, cheating- ah!"

Alicia took on the penalty but she was so angry, she missed by several feet. The team was starting to lose concentration.

"Slytherin in possession, Montague heading towards goal, Montague scores. 70-20 to Gryffindor." Lee groaned.

Y/n grabbed ahold of the quaffle and was streaking up the pitch.

"Y/n Potter gets the quaffle for Gryffindor, come on Y/n! Come on!"

Every single Slytherin player was on her trail, flying towards her. They were all going to block her.

Harry shot forwards towards the Slytherins on his Firebolt like a bullet. The Slytherins scattered as the Firebolt zoomed towards them. Y/n's way was clear.

"She scores, she scores! Gryffindor lead by 80 points to 20."

Y/n watched Harry skid to a halt before he could pelt head on into the stands. She flew over to him. "Thanks!" She nodded to him and he nodded then reversed and zoomed back onto the pitch.

Anxiously, she watched as Harry flew down after Malfoy who was inches away from the snitch but Harry was miles away. Bull sent a bludger towards them, Harry peered closer and closer.

Yes! He raised his hand into the air. The crowd screamed as he soared into the air.

Wood sped towards Harry and seized him in a tight hug, blinded by tears. He kept sobbing into Harry's shoulder.

Fred and George flew over, engulfing them into a tight hug.

Alicia, Y/n and Katie all cheered, "we won the cup! We won the cup!"

They all flew down, yelling hoarsely. Many supporters all jumped onto the pitch, running over.

The whole team was then hoisted up into the air and they noticed that Hagrid was now carrying all of them over the crowd.

"You beat em, Harry, you beat em! Wait till I tell Buckbeak!" Hagrid said.

Percy was jumping up and down, all dignity forgotten.

Professor McGonogall was sobbing harder than Wood was. And that's saying something.

Y/n ran over to McGonogall and enveloped her into a tight hug. "We won, Professor! We won the cup!" She boasted, delightfully and McGonogall cried harder, hugging her back.

"We did, Miss Potter, we certainly did!"

Dumbledore stood, holding the enormous Quidditch cup.

"Go, go!" McGonogall ushered Y/n away and she ran over to her teammates.

Wood passed the cup to Harry and Harry lifted it into the air.

The team's picture was taken by Colin Creevey.

Everyone continued to cheer and the feeling of euphoria was all around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 758 17
Y/N. The only one who ever managed to make the Weasley twins look uncompleted without. The one who confronted danger, challenges, unkempt promises...
107 0 26
In the hallowed halls of Hogwarts, where ancient magic intertwines with teenage drama, Estella Lestrange, a cunning Slytherin, finds herself entangle...
3.5M 91.7K 100
In which (Y/n) Weasley, the twin sister of Ron Weasley, falls for her family's enemy. (draco malfoy x weasley!reader) you will be described as havi...
117K 3.1K 107
❝ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪɴᴇ.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH [Y/N] AND OLIVER POTTER-BLAC...