For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

By TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~💦🍆🍑 👅" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... More

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

78. Friends

1.2K 65 30
By TheTaeBTSLover

|29th December - 10:00 p.m.|

"Ah I'm so exhausted." Taehyung heavily sighed, plopping his aching body on the couches surrounding the burning fire place.

"It was fun though, right?" Jungkook asked, following him and planting himself right next to Taehyung.

"Oh, fun is an understatement. I had the best time ever."

"I'm glad." Jungkook grinned, his exposed bunny teeth effectively melting Taehyung's heart like they always did.

Jungkook held Taehyung's chin and leaned in closer to kiss him. Taehyung invitingly let him, relishing in the feeling of Jungkook's soft lips against his. 

Their anniversary day was coming to an end, but neither of them felt bad about that. They had made the most of their day in Jeju Island. They'd been out for more than twelve hours, visiting all sorts of places in Jeju. They had seen a couple of their famous volcanic cones and waterfalls, various unique museums like Jeju Loveland, the Jeju Natural Stone Art museum, and Taehyung's favourite: The Garden of Van Gogh. They had eaten lunch on the beach and had tasted the popular delicacies of the island like Jeonbokjuk, Heuk-dwaeji and Jagalchi. After spending some time in a park, they had started driving back to Daedunsan. 

They were truly able to accomplish a lot in one day and they were grateful for that. Surely they had missed various other tourist attractions, but they could make up for that some other time.

"Jeju Loveland was fucking crazy." Taehyung commented with wide eyes and shook his head.

Jungkook nodded his head and burst out into laughter.

Taehyung continued, "And there were like 60 year olds there. What the were fuck were senior citizens doing there man?"

Jungkook chuckled, "Oldies too have sex you know?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. He wasn't sure what his eyes were going to witness before stepping foot into the erotic Jeju Loveland. But when he did, he was stunned. He couldn't have imagined a museum of that sort to ever exist in reality. 

He shook his head again, as if trying to shake the visual memory out of his brain, "I can't believe what I saw. And they had all straight shit. Like be inclusive and add gay stuff that people like us too can enjoy, you know?"

Jungkook giggled some more, unable to contain his laugher on seeing Taehyung's apparent 'distress'. "Gosh, come here, you're so hilarious." He pulled Taehyung into his arms, mindlessly playing with his hair and leaving small kisses on his head. 

"It wasn't that bad though." He spoke.

Taehyung looked up at him as if he was a being from another planet, "The fuck is wrong with you Jeon?" He huffed when Jungkook started laughing even more before rolling his eyes and placing his head on Jungkook's shaking chest again. 

The couple just sat like that for some time. With Jungkook looking at his phone whilst gently combing Taehyung's hair and Taehyung almost at the verge of sleeping. The boy really was tired. 

When Jungkook received a text on his phone, he looked down at Taehyung's barely open eyes and whispered. "Tae?"

"Hm?" Taehyung groggily replied.

Jungkook smiled, "Get up baby, go get ready for bed. Let's sleep."

Taehyung yawned and nodded his head. He quickly kissed Jungkook on the nose before walking upstairs and into the bathroom. Once Jungkook heard the bathroom door being shut, he hurriedly got up from the couch and opened the door to let Taehyung's birthday surprise come in. 

|10:30 p.m.|

"Kook?" Taehyung called out from their bedroom.

"Jungkook?" He asked again, louder when he didn't get a reply.

"Babe don't play games with me I'm so sleepy." He shouted again before collapsing on the bed. He almost fell asleep just like that, with half of his body on the bed and his legs dangling above the floor. 

He cursed when he didn't get a reply again and walked down the stairs. He was wearing his night clothes now and had the messiest bed hair. But he didn't care, he just wanted to sleep. 

Once he was in the living room, he rubbed his eyes to get rid of the blurriness before he scanned the dining room. Jungkook wasn't there. He frowned and walked towards the little area in front of the cottage door. Jungkook was nowhere to be found. He sighed as he turned around to check the last and final place: the cozy sitting area next to the fire place. 

All the sleep that his body had contained immediately drained out of him when he saw that there was not one, but six people sitting on the couches. All having huge grins on their faces. Taehyung had his eyes open as wide as they could possibly be and he rubbed his eyes again to make sure he wasn't day dreaming. 

He squinted his eyes, "Are y'all really here or am I already asleep and having a stupidly real feeling dream?"

Jimin was the first one to get up. He approached Taehyung with a huge grin and instantly pulled him into a tight hug. Taehyung returned the embrace with a warm smile, happy to feel his best friend's warmth and presence again. 

"Your stupid boyfriend snatched you away from us and you really thought we wouldn't come here for your birthday?" 

Taehyung chuckled, he opened his eyes to look at Jungkook who was sitting on the sofa with a loving smile. 

Taehyung asked him, "Was this the surprise?"

Jungkook nodded his head. And by the huge smile that Taehyung had on his face, Jungkook knew he loved it.

One by one, Taehyung hugged each one of them. All except Yoongi.

"Actually you know what? Coming here for your birthday was just an excuse to have a little taste of this heaven on Earth ourselves. You two can't be the only lucky ones you know?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he walked towards the blonde haired male, "Surely you wouldn't want a hug from me either hyung?"

Yoongi had a disgusted expression on his face, "Fuck no." He started to turn and run away from Taehyung but the younger was faster. He pulled Yoongi into a hug from behind, "You can't escape from me Hyung."

Yoongi still had the same expression in an attempt to hide his growing smile. But everyone in the room knew Yoongi loved the affection he received.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Now move."

Taehyung chuckled and sat next to Jungkook. All seven of them were seated now.

"So what have y'all done up until now?" Namjoon asked.

"Well we climbed the mountain yesterday and today we went to Jeju."

"WHAT?!" Exclaimed a loud noise. All heads turned towards Jin. 

He exclaimed again, "Y'all went to Jeju?! I want to go too!"

Taehyung and Jungkook chuckled and shook their head. How was he the oldest amongst them again?

Hoseok piped in the conversation, "What's your plan for tomorrow?"

Taehyung looked towards Jungkook since he was the one who planned everything for their trip. The youngest spoke, "I didn't really plan anything for tomorrow to be honest. Reason being that it's Taehyung's birthday. It's his day. He should be the one deciding what we do, that's not my choice."

Everyone including Taehyung smiled. Hoseok asked again, "So what do you have in mind Tae?"

"If y'all weren't coming, I swear I would've told Jungkook all I want to do is stay in. But since y'all are here, I give you the liberty to choose." 

"Then let's go to Jeju!" Jin suggested.

"I don't mind but, y'all just went there today. You okay with going there again?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah." Taehyung and Jungkook spoke in unsion.

"But," Taehyung began.

"I will not go to Loveland again I swear to god. Definitely not with Park Jimin."

Jimin had a devilish smirk on his face. Everyone knew about the busting eroticism in Jeju Loveland. 

"Y'all went to Loveland?" Yoongi asked and instantly started laughing.

"Joon and I went there once too. It was different, to say the least." Jin commented.

"Not the kind of museums I like." Namjoon spoke with a straight face.

"I don't mind going to The Garden of Van Gogh again though." Taehyung insisted.

Jungkook smiled, knowing how much Taehyung had enjoyed in that garden.

"Well it's final then! We go to Jeju Island for TaeTae's 23rd birthday." Jimin announced.

"Okay!" The others agreed.

They talked some more for a little while before Taehyung's sleepiness kicked in again. He declared he was sleepy and that they should directly meet the next day. He didn't want anyone disturbing his sleep at midnight. 

Taehyung and Jungkook's five bestfriends retreated into their respective cottages that Jungkook had booked for them. Namjoon and Jin in one, and Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok in the other. 

Taehyung and Jungkook themselves immediately got into bed for a long, restful, needed sleep that would cleanse and heal their body for the next day.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday Update!!!

I just wrote a small, filler chapter today so it may not be as great as the others but I still hope you enjoyed 🥺

Btw, if y'all really want to understand the references to Jeju Loveland, y'all should really check the pictures out. I was kinda shook when I saw them for the first time lmaoo 😂

Today's Question: When did you become an ARMY and who's your bias in BTS?

My answer: I become an ARMY in September 2017. Even though I'm obviously OT7, my bias has been Tae since the very beginning 🥺💜

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 9.6K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...
1.1M 50.7K 41
Twitter taeddy sent you a message: hey bby, im horny rn ;) //completed// !!TW!!: This book is really cringy, since it was like my first Fanfiction an...
17.1K 714 35
What if the two people become perents first and then couple. No it's not any one night stand's story guyz Jeon jungkook and Kim Taehyung were best fr...
1.2M 59.9K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...