๐‰๐Ž๐‹๐“ - caitlin snow

By gracieslcver

"Shake Faster." "What?" "He means phase, you dork." "I am not a dork!" OR In which Anna Allen joins team Flas... More

๐‰๐Ž๐‹๐“
Prologue
1. I think my Brother just traveled to Another Universe
2. Fells not Wells
3. Sharks Don't Seem Fun
4. Another Female Speedster
5. God I love Alien's
6. I Hate When Speedsters Kidnap People
7. The Trip to Star City
8. The Speedforce is Annoying
9. Oh So You'll Race Him but Not Me?
10. My Brother The Idiot
11. Cause and Effect
12. Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall
13. HR Wells
14. Shadow's Follow You Everywhere
15. Go on, Kill Me
16. God I Love Crossovers
17. A White Christmas
18. Kid Flash and The Future
19. Hunted
20. Vibration
21. Broken
22. Crutches
23. Technological Magic
24. Ice, Ice, Baby
25. Lost Memories
26. Backing Up the Heist
26.5
27. Out of the Speed Force
28. Tech Time
29. Lucky Lady
30. Stretchy Dibny
31. Frost Introduces Herself
32. We just got DeVoe'd
33. Everyone hates the Nazis
34. Nazi's with a slight Twist
35. Cold Blooded Killer
36. Murderer
37. Tricking The Way Out
38. Mini Me
39. Always The Warden
40. Country Time
41. I Hate Atomic Bombs
42. A Powerful Cap
43. I Love Gravity, Especially When I'm On The Floor
44. Fork? Ah, yes, Fork.
45. Dreamy But Still Screamy
46. Killer Cutie
47. Key Shards
48. The Speedforce.
49. A Babys birth with a side of satellite
Season 5 Additional Cast
51. Gridlock
52. The Book of Ralph
53. Sherlock Holmes?
54. Snow-Allen

50. Why Do These Always Get Interrupted?

725 17 2
By gracieslcver

A/n: An even number to start with Snow-Allen's wedding. Just a reminder, the wedding didn't take place right after DeVoe was defeated, I just wanted to write it in somewhere before their future child came in.

Anna stood in the speed vault of Star Labs, getting ready. Of course, she had re done her tie about 70 times, thanks to super speed.

Her and Caitlin had decided to have their wedding in Star Labs, due to the remembrence of Barry's own wedding and how Nazi's from another earth had crashed it. Team Arrow was also there, but everyone else seemed to be busy at the time.

"Your tie is fine you idiot." Barry said, coming into the room.

"Yeah, but, what if she doesn't like it, I mean, I could just super speed back with another right, I-" Anna rambled before Barry placed his hands on her shoulders.

"You'll be fine. It's gonna start soon." Barry motioned her out.

Anna stood at the front, Team Arrow and Flash sitting in chairs outside Star Labs. Breathing deep, she opened her eyes, and there she was. Caitlin Snow, the love of her life.

She walked down the asile, but before she could even reach Anna, a blast came in their way from above. Looking up, one spaceship, similar to the jumpship of the WaveRider, was aiming exactly at Anna.

"Oh my god. Why does this happen every crossover?" Anna muttered to herself, speeding in and grabbing her suit. Running up the walls of Star Labs, the ship came closer to her. Jumping off the roof as Barry caught up to her, she grabbed onto the side of the ship, lifting herself up near the door and prying it open.

"Man, you got the nerve of inturrupting what is supposed to be the happiest day of my life." Anna said, noticing a person sitting on a chair, faced to the windows.

"Why, Anna, why would I be the villian in this story?" The man asked, turning around in the chair. Black swiped back hair, tan skin, and an evil smile on his face with a black top hat.

"And who are you again?" Anna asked as Barry finally got in the ship with Oliver.

"Let us handle this Anna." Oliver said.

"Yeah." Barry agreed.

The man cackled. "You would be able to handle this, if you weren't in a tropical forest out in africa." Anna looked back to the boys, but they had already dissapeared.

"What have you done with them?" Anna asked in anger.

"Sent them to a forest in Africa." The man deadpanned, turning back around to the windows and making the ship go faster, closing the doors.

"Where- Where are you taking me?" Anna tried to phase out.

"Well, if I told you, i'd have to kill you."

"Why can't I phase?" Anna questioned.

"Look at your ankle." He said, where meta-cuffs were on her ankles. "You see, I've come to study you, Anna. Your intelligence, strength, speed, spirit." He listed off, the ship going even faster.

"How do you even know me?"

"Because, Anna." He turned to her. "I'm from the future."

Of course, when Anna had been taken up into a space ship and had been taken away, you wouldn't expect Caitlin too be calm.

Instead, she was pacing the cortex of Star Labs as everyone gathered in.

"Calm down Caitlin, we'll find her." Felicity assured as she started using the satillite.

"Satillites aren't picking up any flying spaceships." Cisco said sarcasticly as Barry ran in with Oliver.

"Then we do what we can." Oliver informed. "Barry, run through the city, see if they've left yet. Felicity, Iris, Cisco, check the satilites, and give reports every 30 minutes. Dig, Thea, come with me and we'll check the upper estates. Joe, see if you can find anything in CCPD about this, magic man and how he got us in Africa."

"Alright then."

"Let's get to work."

Caitlin sat in the side chair of Star Labs, reloading the satilites every minute.

"You okay?" Cisco asked, making her jump in surprise.

"Yeah...I'm good." Caitlin muttered.

"No, no your not." Cisco muttered. "You haven't changed out of your dress, you haven't ate. That means somethings wrong."

"Quit it Cisco."

"No."

"Ok, fine. My fiance was just taken like my last one, and if I don't find her, I- I don't know what i'll do."

"You'll be fine." Cisco assured as one of the alarms went off. "Is that a good alarm or bad alarm?"

Caitlin tapped at the computer. "We'll have to see. 3 scientists in Antartica reported a unusual clear wall that they can't pass through."

"Houdini." Cisco muttered. "Guys, we found our man."

10 minutes before

Anna sat in the ship, getting colder and colder.

"Heated suit activated." Cisco's voice came from her suit.

"Thanks, robo Cisco thingy." She muttered to herself as the ship lowered slowly.

"Why are we landing?" Anna questioned.

"Oh no reason." The man muttered. "Stay here." The door opened.

"Won't you even tell me your name?"

"Oh." He tipped his hat. "The name's Rodrigo Fabri." He said before exiting the ship, door closing and leaving her in darkness.

Minutes later he entered again. "Alright then. I've set the barrier, and multiple people are on their way." He gave a smile.

"Come on now." Rodrigo said, tying her hands behind her back and dragging her out.

"Where are we?" Anna questioned.

"No matter at the moment." Rodrigo muttered. "Ah, yes. Your friends shall be on their way now." He stopped her from moving any farther, stopping right before she fell off a cliff. Multiple small rocks fell off, falling down and banging into the lake below.

From a small distance away, Anna saw a breach open, then Barry speed next to the rest of the group.

Barry tried to get close to the lake, but something pushed him back. Oliver, Cisco, and Thea did the same, but there was no use.

"Why can't they come in?" Anna asked.

Rodrigo was silent for a second. "Well you see, this isn't a regular barrier. This is an embeded barrier, made straight from the future. Only 3 people can acess it. You, me, and a girl with a dual personality."

"You mean, Caitlin?"

"Exactly." He muttered to himself as Caitlin stepped through the barrier, then stepped back out quickly as she discussed with the others.

"And why are you undoeing my hand ties?"

"To drop you off the cliff." Rodrigo deadpanned. "This is the moment. Right now." He glanced at his watch and murmered something. "Also, theres a key for your meta cuffs at the bottom."

"Wait- What?" Anna said before Rodrigo pushed her off the cliff, making her scream as she fell through the sky.

With nothing stopping her, she hit the water. It wasn't the impact that hurt her, but the freezing cold. Remembering what Rodrigo said, she moved her legs and dove deeper. Suddenly, she froze, the cold getting to her as she paused, her breath starting to run out.

Her eyes dipped lower and lower. Thats when she felt a burst of energy going through her. She opened her eyes completly and turned, seeing Frost beside her in the water. Quickly, both of them dove together, legs in snyc as they finally reached the bottom. They reached around for the key, and Frost finally found it, unlocking Anna's Meta cuffs.

Using her speed to propel herself up, she sped them upwards, finally reaching the sky and gasping for breath.

"You okay?" Frost asked.

Anna paused. "I was, attacked by a man from the future. I'm fine." She sped them through the water, bringing them to the shore and through the barrier.

"Anna?" Barry asked.

"How did you?"

"He, dumped me in the water, then Frost saved me." Anna gasped for breath.

"Yes, I quite did." Rodrigo said, coming up from behind. "And I've completed my mission." He turned to leave.

"Stop right there, what mission?" Oliver questioned.

"A mission that only Ms. Allen will know in the future." Rodrigo gave a smile. "She assigned the mission, for all I know." He snapped his fingers and was gone.

"So a man named Rodrigo Fabri kidnapped you, threw you off a cliff, and let Frost help you out?" Barry questioned after Team Arrow returned to Star City.

"Yeah." Anna wrapped her arm around Caitlin's waist. "And me and Caitlin got married in the end."

"But the future dude still got away." Cisco added.

"Yeah but, you heard what he said. Future me wanted it to happen, I assaigned it." Anna explained.

"Maybe." Iris muttered.

"Anyways, we should head back over to Joes. Party time is coming."

"Hey um. We never got to open the present Kara sent us." Anna got off the bed, opening a cabnet and pulling out the small box.

"Open it." Caitlin encouraged.

Opening it, Anna found a small device, with 2 slots, then a small hole at the top.

Caitin read the note out loud. "Hey guys, so sorry I couldn't make it, but I sent this item just in case you ever want a family. On krypton, all we had to do was insert a peice of DNA, then it would give a small liquid that the women would drink, then she would become pregnant."

"Did she really just-"

"Give us something that would change the future and our future?" Caitlin answered. "In short form, yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 8K 95
โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž โ”โ”โ”โ” the flash season one through two leonard snart x chloe allen...
120K 1.9K 34
What if, Barry Allen got over his infatuation over Iris and instead was smitten by someone he never expected, Dr. Caitlin Snow. One Day a mysterious...
213K 8.7K 63
โ my name is barry allen and i'm the fastest man al- โž โ hold it speedy, what about the reverse flash and zoom? they both are faste...
10.1K 552 18
โ–  โ–  โ–  jitters แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ "๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ" "๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ...