Beautiful Sin ~ A Sumellika F...

By Crazy_imagines

"You had broken my heart once again, Sumedh! Men will be Men, either they are immature or mature. You are an... More

Author's Words
Beautiful Sin ~ Prologue
01 ~ My Beautiful Sin
02 ~ Tell A Proper Lie
03 ~ Chai With Ice Cream
04 ~ Scared To Divorce You
05 ~ Your Boyfriend, Khargosh!
07 ~ Will Make A Perfect Family
08 ~ I am your Dad
09 ~ Wasn't Fake Fully
10 ~ Her Back Into His Chest
11 ~ My Princess Is Sleeping
12 ~ Why Will She Leave Me?
13 ~ She is Penguin
14 ~ Love Your Touches
15 ~ Anything For My Girls
16 ~ Will Miss You More
17 ~ I am Sorry, Sumedh
18 ~ Wouldn't Mind Hurting Twice
19 ~ I am Sorry, Mallika
20 ~ I Am Not A Virgin!
21 ~ Illegal Relationship
22 ~ Cuddle Me!
23 ~ Tour Around The Mansion
24 ~ Gonna Wreck You
25 ~ Can't Escape From Me
🎊 Silver Jubilee Special 🎊
26 ~ I Want More
27 ~ For Me Please
28 ~ So Soft As Butter
29 ~ You Are Yet Alive!
30 ~ Love Those Distractions
31 ~ My Silly Girl!
32 ~ Hidden Places Of The Mansion
33 ~ How Could You!
34 ~ Would It Be He?
35 ~ Madhika Raichand's Father
36 ~ Enough, Sumedh!
37 ~ Godfather and Godmother
38 ~ Exact Copy Of Me
39 ~ Daddy's Little Princess
40 ~ Will Bear Your Baby
41 ~ Who is this Miku?
42 ~ My Prince Charming
43 ~ Winner of Dance Competition
44 ~ Dying Each Passing Second!
45 ~ Just Do What I Say!
46 ~ You Are A Little Nerd
47 ~ I Love You, Miku
48 ~ Six Months Over
49 ~ Last Moment With You
50 ~ I feel Shy
🎊 Golden Jubilee Special 🎊
51 ~ My Blessing
52 ~ J. K. Publications
53 ~ Not Less Than Madhi
54 ~ I Am Not Ram
55 ~ I Am Lucky
56 ~ Private Question
57 ~ I Wanna Dance
58 ~ Love Him Unconditionally
59 ~ Happy Married Life
Beautiful Sin ~ Epilogue
Making of Beautiful Sin!
Summary

06 ~ Wanna Feel You

2.7K 165 259
By Crazy_imagines

Mallika tied Madhi's hair into a high ponytail and kissed her cheeks, "Here you go, My Princess!"

"Love you, Mumma." Madhi kissed Mallika's cheeks and ran to her room to pick her school bag.

Mallika looked into the mirror to check herself once before leaving for her work. Her cheeks turned into pink shade automatically, as she thought of how she would meet Sumedh's eyes.

But soon her face fell when she remembered that he was married.

"You are a mother of five years old girl, Mallika. Behave like one." She forced her heart and checked her saree fleets once before leaving her room with her stuff.

"Madhi, hurry up, Mumma is getting late." She shouted seeing the time, which was already quarter past nine in the morning.

"Coming, Mom!" She replied while running out of her room with her bag.

Mallika picked her up in her arms and kissed her forehead, "Don't get close with any strangers, Baby. Be careful with anyone, even if it is your that uncle. Just keep your distance. Mumma loves you so much."

Mallika keeps on advising Madhi, as they moved out of the house. Madhi keep on nodding her head like a good daughter and kissed her mother's cheeks at last, "Mummy, chill! I won't do anything which gives you tension."

Mallika smiled at her daughter and kissed her forehead.

~~~

Mallika took a deep breath before knocking on Sumedh's cabin. Her mind was completely blocked with last night incident, how much ever she tried to ignore it.

"Come in!" His supercilious voice reached her eyes.

She opened the door hesitatingly and stepped inside slowly. He shifted his gaze from his laptop to her and awestruck to see her in a pure black saree with the silver patch works on it.

He let his eyes roam on her from top to bottom shamelessly. His eyes got stuck on her milky waist, which was visible to his eyes.

His breath hitched at the thought of his lips on her bare waist. He licked his dry lips as he thought, "Does she want to kill me today?"

"Good morning, Sir." She wanted to sound professional to avoid him from coming close to her, as she could feel his intense gaze on her.

But who was he? Sumedh Raichand!

He got up from his chair and took slow steps towards her. Mallika knitted her eyebrows in confusion. She took a step back when he stood close to her, by which she could feel his hot breath fanning against her face.

Her back hit the door, as he caged her between him and the door by keeping his hands on either side.

"Call me Sumedh, Sweetheart." He whispered in her ears, making her heart beat fast in her chest.

"S...Su..." She couldn't call him as his lips brushed against her ears, which made her go weak on her knees.

She closed her eyes. Her breath knocked her chest, as she holds it without releasing it. She didn't think that she would be this weak to his touch.

"Yes, come on, say it." He whispered again and took her earlobe between his lips.

She bit her lips in unknown pleasure. Her brain forced her to push him off. But her heart advised her to lose herself.

He smirked at her and moved back from her, as he didn't wanna make her more uncomfortable with his mischiefs.

"Why did you call me Sir, Mallika?" That's when Mallika opened her eyes and found him sitting at his place.

His face had a neutral expression as if nothing had happened, which made Mallika confuse.

Was she hallucinating or he acting?

"First come and sit. Why are you standing there this long?" He gave his best innocent smile, which made her think that she was imagining things with Sumedh.

She felt guilt for imagining such things with a married person. So, without any second thought, she turned and left his cabin without any word. Her eyes pooled with tears for being weak to him.

She had never thought of anyone else in these five years. Her life had changed a lot. She was a mother. She felt ashamed at her thoughts.

"I shouldn't have done that!" Sumedh closed his eyes in frustration and rushed out of his cabin, following her.

She was running out of his office while crying heavily. He felt bad to see her in such a condition. Before he could stop her, she got into a cab and left for her house.

Sumedh followed her to her house. To his luck, she didn't lock the door, as she stormed inside the house with flood-like tears from her eyes.

Sumedh ran inside her house and searched for her. Finally, he saw her in the bedroom. She was laying on her stomach with her face buried in the pillow. He could hear her whimper.

His heart ached to see her in such a condition. He went to her and sat beside her on the bed.

"Miku." His voice gave solace to Mallika's paining heart.

He stretched his hand to caress her hair softly. Without any second thought, she shifted her head to his lap and cried her soul out. She felt as if she was at home after these many years.

He smiled, seeing her in his lap. How long he would have been longed to see her in his lap. Finally, this day came. But circumstances were different.

"Miku, I am sorry. I...I lost my sense, seeing you in the saree. Forgive me." Mallika stopped her crying immediately, as she realised what had happened was real.

She got up from his lap immediately and looked at him weakly, "Why did you do like that? Didn't you feel ashamed to cheat on your wife?"

Sumedh shook his head as no.

"You are going to be a father! You already have one girl in your life as a wife. Then why the hell, you are behaving like this?" She became serious and cried more.

He cupped her cheeks in his palms and kissed her forehead, "Miku, I wanna say something to you. Do you think I will cheat on any girl?"

Mallika looked at him and shook her head as no.

"I...I wanna feel you." He looked at her with pleading eyes to which she couldn't deny.

The pain in his voice and longingness in his words made her nod her head.

Sumedh smiled and laid down on her bed. He smiled at her like a kid. She couldn't stop herself from smiling at him. She laid down beside him and took him in her embrace.

He smiled and closed his eyes, snuggling into her chest, feeling her in his embrace. Mallika closed her eyes as well, letting herself live the moment and found herself cuddling him.

Both didn't know when they had fallen asleep in each other embrace.

~~~

So, guys, I am wondering how fast Sumedh is when he had talked properly with Mallika just yesterday. Didn't you guys?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 2K 42
(COMPLETED) πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž Jihoon membenci rintikan air. rintikan air itu membuatnya kehilangan dunianya, kakek yang menjaganya dari lahir. orang tua...
1.1M 10K 10
This is the story of a Rude, Arrogant husband and an innocent and sweet wife. She married him because she was in love with him, he married her for th...
23.4K 235 16
arΓ bella rose. the girl who every boy has dreamt with getting. just the way her silver falls perfectly to just above her elbows, and the way her blue...
566K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...