Raven Academy: School of Magi

By Quueenn_P

WELCOME TO RAVEN ACADEMY we're all student have magi are welcome. the most powerful academy in all Crown City... More

Prologue
1: Start
2: Transfer
3: YES
4: Welcome
5: A Friend
6: Class
7: Encounter
8: Announcement
9: Change
10: Top 1O
11: Magi
12: Game
13: Wound & Heal
14: Training
15: Museum
16: Fainted
17: Worried
18: Over Hear
19: Mission
20: Mission Pt 2
21: The Girl
22: Trouble
23: Exam
24: Exam pt 2
25: Fight
26: Consequences
27: History
28: School Fair
29: Book
30: Event
31: Bumped
32: Attack
33: Help
34: Frost
35: Inside
37: Caught
38: Preparing
39: Ball
40: Home
41: New Comers
42: Forbidden Forest
43: Taken
44: Traitor
45: Escape
46: Found Out
47: Betrayal
48: Truth
49: Last option
50: Goodbye
Epilogue
Author's Note

36: Cheska's Day

804 14 0
By Quueenn_P

Chilly POV

We are walking to the classroom when we heard gossip.

"Oh my the date is near." 

"What date?"

"Cheska's day."

"Oh my really we need to pack right now." 

I just look at them. I'm still sleepy because Cheska called me yesterday for the training she said that out training will be stop. I was half happy so I can spent time to my friend and half sad because I need to improve my magi.

"Cheska's day?" Mavis whisper.

I look at her while sitting in the chair wala pa rin si Miss Pink, mabuti na lang at hindi kami late. Nakita ko naman na marami nag kukumpulan at nag uusap usap sila. Ano kayo ang pinag uusapan nila. Well it's Friday, TGIF I just want to end the day and sleep all day.  Bigla pumasok si Miss Pink and she look at the class, all of my classmate go back to their sit. 

As Miss Pink clear her throat. "Go back to your dorm and pack you thing you are all going home." Miss said in the serious eyes and voice.

All my classmate shout in joy and they run fast as they could to their dorm. Kahit hindi nag didismiss si Miss umalis na sila. Papaalis na sana si Miss nang tinawag ko siya.

"Miss Pink!!" I said

"What is it Miss Chilly?" She said and look at the watch and look back at me.

"Why are going home?" I ask.

"You don't know?" Miss Pink ask.

I look at Mavis and she also went near us. I shrug and look at Miss Pink.

"Well Cheska's day are celebrating start when she is become the president of the academy. It is always end of November, It is when Cheska's Family murder in their mansion, Cheska was furious  and after that they said that she is in trauma. She is always quite and not wanting to see her even her family. As months pass we thought she is okey but when the day came of the anniversary. She kill people in her surrounding thought that they are the one who kill her family. So we decide to when that day come all of the student need to go home for they safety." She said.

"Is she gonna be fine?" I ask.

She touch my shoulder and a smile on her face. " She will. She just need acceptance and move on." Miss Pink said and walk away.

Now we are walking to the dinning hall, Some student are going home. We have one week after that we are going back to the academy.

"Why are so OA? they carry like they not coming back." Mavis said while looking at the student.

"Well you can't blame they." Wendy said.

"Why?" I ask.

"There is the year that some student to go home on that day. Then he is wandering around hindi kasi siya naniniwala na totoong ang sinasabi nila o namin na nakakapatay si Cheska kapag dumating ang araw na yun lalo na kapag gabi. So when he wander around nakita niya si Cheska lumapit siya then an accident happen muntik na siya mamatay mabuti na lang at nasigip siya nang mga teacher." Shido said.

"Now where is he?" Mavis ask.

"We don't know." Zeref said and shrug.

"So after that accident lahat nang teacher talagang chine check kung naka alis na ba lahat ng student dito sa academy." Shido said.

"So only teacher are here on that day?" Mavis ask and they all nod at her.

 "What if bigla mo na kalimotan ang isa sa mga gamit mo tapos gusto mo balikan?" I ask.

"That action is dump." Mavis said and look at me.

"I mean you know." I said

They all just look at me like what the fuck I'm saying. I just shrug and continue eating. As we are walking at the dorm. We talk to each other and having fun. Napag alaman ko rin na sa office si Cheska ngayon at kahit si Kaito ay aalis kahit ayaw niya. As the morning come lahat kami ay papaalis na ngayon ay kasama ko si Mavis pupunta na kami sa terminal nang bigla ako maalala. Shit.

"Hey Mavis!! ah dito na lang ako may hihintayin na sundo." I lied.

She look at me puzzle but she nod and smile at me. "Fine Be careful, I see in next week." She said and kiss my cheeks.

"Ahh!!" I said as I went back to my place. Kanina pa ako umaakyat dito sa pader nang academy. Why I'm here nakalimutan ko kasi yung libro dapat maiuwi ko yun para safe siya. 

What if I use my magi. Hayst dapat kanina ko pa naisip ano ba yan. I use my magi to create a wings sinama ko  na maleta ko at iiwan ko na lang incase. Kaya noong naka pasok ako sa loob nang academy ay dahan dahan ako nang lakad. Baka kasi maka salubong ko si Cheska lagot ako. Gusto ko pa naman mabuhay.

Mabuti na lang at alam kona ang pasikot sikot dito sa academy nang makarating ako sa dorm namin dahan dahan kong binuksan ang pintuan at dali dali ako umakyat papunta sa kwarto namin. Nang makita ko ang libro kinabit ko ito sa kwintas ko. Why? because this book can turn into small book or big in short in can change size even things. So I heard up to go out I was about to lock the door when I bump to someone.

"Ouch." I growl  as I touch my butt. 

"Are you fine?" The one who I bump said. 

I slowly look at the one who I bump. I don't know how to react, If I want to run or relief. I just look at him wandering why is he doing here. All student are not here anymore well except for Cheska who iss dealing her trauma and me because I take this important book.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"What are you doing here?" He ask me back.

I look at him and glared. He just laugh and offer his hand to me. I take it and he pulled me. I take it back and look at him again.

"What I'm handsome right? I know that." Frost said.

I just kick his stomach and he growl. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask again as I sit down in the ground.

"Well I'm curios on how my cousin action so nag pa iwan ako without them knowing." He said and her eye brow went up and down as he sat down next me.

"Oh so what are you doing in our dorm?" I ask.

"Well I was visiting all the room and that time I was in the S class dorm going to your dorm." He said and point at the S class dorm.

"So what are you doing here?" He ask and look at me.

"Well I was in the terminal when I forgot something so I went back." I casually said.

"How much important that can cause your life?" He seriously said.

"Important than my life." I said and look at him serious too.

"Since you are here mind to company me." He said and stand up.

"What!!? I'm going home. As you said my life is important so I'm going home." I said and about to go. When I heard something that cause Frost to pull me.

"What!! are youdoing--" I can't continue what I said when Frost cover my mouth using his dirty finger. Did he wash his hand?

"Shhhhh keep quite." He whispher.

"Why are you whisphering--" 

"Shhh I said, I think she is here." He said and I know what he is talking about.

So I look at where direction where he is looking at. I saw Cheska side view she is looking at the tree and her hand is bleeding. She look at our direction. So put my hand in my mouth and I feel like I stop breathing just like Frost but he is still looking at Cheska direction. I heard a loud sound so I slowly look at her. I saw her releasing a amount of magi and just using her finger a strong wind was release kahit nandito kami sa likod niya ramdam ko ang malakas na magi.

"Die!!" she said in cold voice.

Nakita ko rin kung paano naging tornado ang pag ka wala niya nang magi at she use a point her finger and it's like a canon that hit the tornado at bigla ito humina and use her hand after that the tornado is pulling going to her hand. She stop when a rabbit is in her fit. She just make a arrow made of air and arrow it. I close my eyes I don't want to see it. 

"Weak!!" She said again so I open my eyes and look at Cheska who is now looking at Jaries. Wait what!! Jaries?" 

"Cheska stop it!!" He said and Kaito out of nowhere show up to.

"What are they doing? What a dumb!!" Frost whispher.

I glare at him but he is right what are they doing?

I look again and I can see that Cheska is still the same. Para bang hindi niya kikilala ang mga tao nasa harapan niya and she smiled that give me goosebumps. I mean she never smile but when she it give you shiver. Even Frost felt it and I know even that two people who is in front of Cheska.

Cheska create a big wing in her back and She just move it and I can see that Jaries and Kaito is holding. Natatangay kasi sila sa sobrang hangin. Jaries just make a barrier so at lumapit naman doon si Kaito. They are whispering. I think they are just doing a defense. So I'm right when Cheska attack again they just cover at nag iwas lang sila. Frost is just whispering like how dumb they are for not attacking Cheska.

Cheska use her hand to create a bow and arrow and shot them. While she also move her wings again. I can see that they are defeating lalo na at lagi sila natatamaan ni Cheska walang mintis at lalo pa ang pakpak niya sobrang lakas nang hangin. They look each other and look at Cheska. It is one thing they gonna attack now.

......................................................................................

Vote Comment Guys malapit na tayo matapos eyy. 

See next book in advance hahaha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.8K 53
When the wand chooses Harper as its new owner, she was immediately sent off to Oxzoria Academy. A perfect place for people that posses magic. It was...
42.7K 2.5K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
75.7K 1.6K 37
(COMPLETED) "W-What's wrong with your hair!?" He stuttered while pointing to my hair. I glared at him, pulled my hood back up, turned around, and lef...
56.2K 3.1K 27
Royal & Elite Series #1 : "Other girls out there could give you a good fuck but eventually, you'll leave them first in the morning. Hearst is differ...