Partners // JIKOOK // ✓

Par DinaSamanta

[ COMPLETED ] ★ Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin are best friends and partners in business, Mafia business . This... Plus

// characters //
|| Prologue ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 1 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 2 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 3 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 4 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 5 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 6 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 7 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 8 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 9 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 10 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 11 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 12 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 13 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 14 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 15 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 16 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 17 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 18 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 19 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 20 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 21 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 22 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 23 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 24 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 25 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 26||
|| ♥ Chapter : 27 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 28 ||
|| ❤ Chapter : 29 ||
||❤️ Chapter : 30 ||
||❤️ Chapter : 31 ||
~ || ❤️ Chapter : 32 ||~
~ ||❤️ Chapter : 33 ||~
~|| ❤️ Chapter : 34 ||~
|| ❤️ Chapter : 36 ||
|| ❤️ Chapter : 37 ||
|| ❤️ Chapter : 38 ||
|| ❤️ Chapter : 39 ||
|| ❤️ FINAL ❤️ ||

|| ❤️ Chapter : 35 ||

10.9K 562 343
Par DinaSamanta

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

" Do you think you can just mess with Park Jimin and get away ? Huh !? "  A bone chilling voice sheered through the room sending shivers down everyone's spine while Jimin approached the blood drenched man on the floor with clasped hands which were shivering in fear.

" Pl-please forg-forgive me ple-please ..give me a second cha-Ahhhhh ! The man screamed in pain as a jaw breaking kick rested on his face and blood oozed out of his mouth instantly.

Jimin leaned down beside the man while taking a long drag from the burning cigarette between his fingers.

" You were saying something ? " Jimin asked with a smirk while he was putting his burning cigrette on the mans adams apple.

" Ahhh-nahhhh !!! " The man screamed in utter pain while Jimin's face clenched before he threw away the cigarette and immediately banged the man's head on the cold concrete floor.

" Second chance huh !? A traitor like you deserves only death. ONLY FUCKING DEATH ! " Jimin screamed clutching a fistful of the man's hair before pulling him up and banging his head on the wall with full force.

The man screamed for the last time before blood flooded out of his cracked skull.

He was one of their mafia members. He handled the shipping business but his badluck was the Park Jimin himself caught him secretly dealing with other mafia groups who were into Human trafficking. Their mafia syndicates had a strict barrier against it when they could have easily handled it for the extreme power The leaders has.

But both Jimin and Jungkook never agreed to do those. Jimin had lots of orphanage under his Human resource department. Their business was not about selling lives.

This morning Jimin caught this person who was working for them . And it didn't take him two minutes to investigate for how long this trafficking racket was going on behind their weapons business.

Jimin was furious and everyone was too scared to even look up. It was their fault that they didn't understand and their Boss himself had to check on these little shipments.

" Someone else wants to end up like this ? They can step up ! " Jimin snarled with a venom filled voice as everyone looked down , even Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi who were standing there.

" No one !? No fucking one ? " Jimin spat walking towards them and they were somehow stopping themselves from stumbling back wards.

" I-Its our fault Ji-Jimin... It won't happen next time " Hoseok said looking up with an apologising gaze.

" Fault !? Huh ? Jung Hoseok having faults !? Tell me more ! Taehyung? Min Yoongi ? What's the excuse? Fault ! ? " Jimin asked with a rude voice which he actually didn't mean to. He didn't know why he was loosing his control. His emotions were taking crazy turns these days.

He sat down on the chair , glaring at them.

" It won't happen again. We assure Jimin. " Yoongi said with a stern determined voice and Jimin closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down.

" It better not happen again. " Jimin said taking another cigarette from his golden cigrette keeper and lit it up.

" Clean this dirt and Leave everyone. " Jimin said and looked away . The dead body was taken away immediately and Everyone was about to leave when Jimin looked up.

" Tae , Yoongi hyung , Hobi hyung.. please wait. " Jimin called. His voice was still stern yet it had the adoration he had for his dearest friends or you can say family.

" Yes Jiminie ? " They asked together, walking towards Jimin. They knew Jimin didn't mean to be rude. It was their fault and Jimin had every rights to scold them and they themselves felt dissapointed in their works.

" I'm.. I'm sorry for earlier. Don't mind it okay ? Just make sure this shits doesn't happen again. I don't want to dissapoint Jungkook... " Jimin said with a calm and considerate sweet tone.

" We promise, it won't happen again. "
They said in unison and Jimin gave them a little smile and his smile got bigger as his eyes fell on the matching rings on Yoongi and Taehyung's hand.

Yes they were now engaged. Yoongi proposed Taehyung two days ago and of course Taehyung said yes. Well, Jimin knew their marriage will be in one or two months and how can he not be happy when his now dearest best friend Taehyung and closest Hyung was getting married ?

It makes Jimin imagine what if... what if Jungkook proposes him like this? He'll be the happiest....he loved the younger a little too much now and it was actually too hard to stay away from him. His heart swelled whenever he thought about how much Jungkook loves him.

It's almost 1 year after they came back from Japan and they became boyfriends. But was it actually only boyfriend relationship ? Nope. They were litrelly the unmarried yet Married couple. A person who doesn't know them personally will easily say that they were happily married couple with two kids by the way they behaved.

Jungkook kept his promise of changing himself and loving Jimin with his everything. Well, now it was a little too very hard for anyone to stare at Jimin or touch him when Jungkook was watching him 24/7. Jimin was happy..... very happy . He never knew his rebellious Kookie can be this much careful and domestic for him.

" Okay now go. There's a surprise for you two this evening. " Jimin said shocking them.

" Surprise ? Jiminah ? What is it ?! You know you shouldn't stress too much about anything ? Jungkook is not here right now and you told us not to inform him that you fell sick earlier this week ! He'll kill us if anything- " Taehyung stopped as Jimin narrowed his eyes.

" Shut up before I consider to stitch your mouth. Trust me you won't like to get married with a stitched mouth."
Jimin said and Taehyung frowned.

" Jungkook will come back tonight right Jiminie ? " Hoseok said trying to light up Jimin's mood and it actually did !

" Yes yes ! He will ! " Jimin suddenly said happily and walked towards Taehyung.

Before Taehyung could understand Jimin hugged him and he happily hugged back. Jimin's mood swings these days were no joke. His unpredictable self was getting more intense.

" I'm so happy for you Tae. Thank you for everything you did for me, for us. I'm glad to have some one like you in my life. " Jimin said pulling out of the hug.

" Now leave ! And don't dare mentioning the sick thing once again! I was just fucking tired. " Jimin warned with a scary voice and smiled making them shook. The duality was too hard to keep up with.
.
.
.
.
.

« Time Skip »

Jimin rolled on his and his boyfriend's shared bed with the wine glass in his hand. His face held gloominess. He was missing his boyfriend very much . Jungkook had to go to Dubai for a week and Jimin didn't know he'll miss the younger this much when Jungkook asked him to go with him .

« Flashback »

“ Baby come with me... I can't survive without you...” Jungkook said back hugging Jimin while Jimin was checking some important files. Jungkook was bugging Jimin to go with him for past few hours. He didn't want to leave his gorgeous boyfriend, even for just seven days.

“ Aishh Don't be dramatic Jungkookie! I know you'll be doing fine without me . ” Jimin teased and Jungkook groaned.

“ No ! Fucking no way! I'll die out of heart attack if I wake up and don't find you in my arms.... my mornings will be ruined if you will not be giving me a good morning kiss... I'll die tensioning about you if you're taking care of yourself or not..or you're drinking too much or smoking  every minute ! " Jungkook said making Jimin finally giggle and lay on his lap.

Jungkook played with Jimin's hair and took away the file, throwing it away.

" Come with me baby... they'll handle it here you know ? You know I can't breathe without you my Doll ? " Jungkook said leaning down and kissing Jimin's forehead.

“ It's only about one week Koo... it'll pass before you'll even understand. And don't make me start about how you drown yourself in work...Go safely and come back to your Jimin with a smile..... I'll be waiting for you. ” Jimin said before pulling Jungkook in a loving kiss .
.
.
.
.

" If I fucking knew that living without you will be this hard... I wouldn't have let you go alone. " Jimin said to no one as he stared at the huge picture of him and Jungkook on the wall , smiling at each other .

Jimin's lips held a sad pout before he sat up, drinking from his favourite wine while he waited for the hours to pass quickly.

" Come back quickly ! Stop me from drinking, scold me ! Then kiss me ! I miss you...so much.." Jimin talked alone.

« Time Skip to Evening »

" I can't belive Jiminah is throwing a party tonight for us ! Oh gosh he's really - " Taehyung couldn't complete his words as he was very surprised and happy. He was sitting infront of his closet dressing table, putting on his favourite earrings.

" He cares a lot about us baby . " Yoongi said coming closer to Taehyung and putting his hands on Taehyung's shoulder.

" He really does hyung... But I'm worried about him. I can't trust anyone other than Jungkook about taking care of Jimin. Jimin never listens to anyone but Jungkook...you saw how his condition was few days ago...... I don't know but I'll somehow end up telling Jungkook . " Taehyung said and Yoongi smiled at his fiance.

" Don't worry Tae... after Jungkook comes back today , he'll no longer let Jimin get busy in work 24/7. You know how much he loves Jimin. " Yoongi said smiling.

" He's crazy in love goshhh ! " Taehyung exclaimed and they both smiled.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin was in the shower , intentionally taking too long to get ready. Yeah, he has arranged the world class party for Taehyung and Yoongi along with Namjoon and Jin who's marriage was next week. The party arrangements were eye blindinly luxurious. After all it's the Park Jimin's party.

But he himself didn't want to come out of his room without his lover. Everyone will be with someone When he'll crave his favourite tattoed arms around his waist.

He knew it'll be past midnight when Jungkook might come back and it was just 8:30 . His health was also not well cause he was feeling a little dizzy earlier. He cursed himself for drinking too much.

Although he didn't want to come out of his room, he knew it'll look real mannerless if he doesn't join his own party and announce what's the party is about. The last thing he wanted was to hurt his hyungs and Taehyung.

So he got ready while glancing at the clock time to time and sighing as he felt like the time wasn't passing.

" Am I looking good enough baby ? " Jimin asked out of habbit but got more sad when he didn't get the
“ You're planning to go out looking like this ? No way. Everyone is too worthless to look at my gorgeous etherial boyfriend ! You're only mine !”

Jimin chuckled at the memory as he glanced at the mirror for the last time before leaving the room.

[ A/n. His outfit 🥀
warning by JK- Don't drool . look away . He's mine. ]

Well expected gasps and screams filled the mansion as Jimin walked down the stairs with everyone bowing to him ninety degree. They were too scared to stare at him for long yet the unhealthy amount of handsomeness and charm Park Jimin possessed was enough for everyone to risk their lives and stare at him with breathing or blinking.

Beauty & the beast , Park Jimin was both and it was a deadly combination with his Devil incarnated lover who was crazily in love with him.

.
.
.

Few hours later, the party was on its peak as everyone was enjoying. Jimin really gave effort to make the party as unforgettable as possible. Now everyone was dancing with sensual music going on , under the dimmed lights.

Jimin was happy for his hyungs who were enjoying themselves while he sat in the middle of the huge black leather couch with his whiskey. Whoever met his eyes, bowed at him.

But Jimin was feeling alone. It has still few hours for Jungkook to come back. He didn't want to be irrational and get  angry on Jungkook or throw tantrums like some dumb lovers cause he understood the situation..... yet he was wanting to do all those. He was missing his Jungkook too much to keep himself look calm and collected.

He was checking his phone constantly to get any notifications of his lover calling or messaging. They talked for the entire lunch time but still...The sadness was making him angry as he took his phone, immediately typing his message .

“ Be more late and I'll fucking chain you up in basement after you come back. I hate you !!! ”

Hitting the arrow icon he sighed closing his eyes in frustration. But then he pouted....he didn't want Jungkook to rush for him. He looked at his phone once again and typed.

“ Uhmmm- I mean I love you. Forget the previous message. But I love you a lot okay ? Just come back safely. I'm waiting. ”

Jimin messaged and smiled a little as he stared at Jungkook's profile picture which was them together .
.
.
.
.

Jimin stood in the balcony holding his cigrette between his lips. It felt suffocating downstairs and he came upstairs and of course it was restricted for anyone to step there.

His mind was remembering all the memories of him and his lover in the very same balcony.

“ Hyung !!! This place is so sooo very beautiful ! It's our permanent house okay !? Its ours ! ”

Jimin chuckled remembering an eighteen years old Jungkook's voice when they first came into this mansion.

“ This place is not the main thing Jiminshi... it's you ! You're my home. ”

Jimin felt his eyes became glossy as he remembered the twenty years old Jungkook's words.

A little flashback of few days ago played in Jimin's mind.

« Flashback »

“ I never thought I'll be this lucky..I didn't expect to have someone like you..to be yours Jiminssi... I love you so much that sometimes it hurts to see you not smiling.... I'm so very happy. ” Jungkook said hugging Jimin tighter from behind while burying his face on his boyfriend's neck. They were standing in the balcony, it was midnight.

“ oho ? My Kookie is that happy ? ” Jimin asked carresing Jungkook's hair.

“ yes! I'm very very happy ! ”

“ How much happy baby ? ” Jimin asked and Jungkook gently kissed his neck making Jimin close his eyes.

“ so happy that I can't imagine breathing without you...so happy that I imagine myself in your arms till my death...so happy that I want to explore every single part of life while holding your hand... I am so happy that I want everyone to know you're mine and I'm yours...so happy that I want to be the best boyfriend, best husband, best father and the best life partner..... I just need you with me...our little family and this house..” Jungkook said with a heartly smile and kept his eyes closed with his face resting on Jimin's shoulder who's heartbeats were not normal anymore.

Jimin's eyes teared up and he closed them. The feelings which those words held were making Jimin's heart swell with fulfilness. The younger loves him this much ? That he wants be his husband? He wants to be their children's father ? He wants a family ? Jimin didn't know how to control himself anymore as warm tears rolled down his eyes.

Jimin quickly turned around startling Jungkook and hugged him tight before letting out all his tears on the younger's shoulders.

“ Baby? What happened? Why are you crying ? Did I say something wrong? Did I hurt you? Oh god I'm such a stupid! I'm sorry baby so so sorry if you didn't- " Jungkook's worried voice got it interrupted.

“ Y-you want all these with me Koo ? ”
Jimin asked with his voice quivering with hopes and happiness.

“ of course I do...its all I want...” Jungkook said pressing a loving kiss on Jimin's forehead and they looked at eachother before Jungkook wiped off the older's tears before kissing his cheeks.

“ Tears doesn't suit my Doll even if they're the precious tears of you.. ” Jungkook said and Jimin lightly hit his chest earning a giggle from the later.

“ From when did you become this romantic aishhh ! ” Jimin laughed.

“ From the moment I became yours...”
Jungkook immediately answered but with a serious voice and Jimin knew it wasn't a joke.

“ You were always mine...” Jimin muttered close to Jungkook's lips.

“ And I always will be. ” Jungkook answered before claiming Jimin's lips.

« Flashback Ends »

Jimin didn't know when he started crying while thinking about that special moment. It meant something else to him. It was something which was the clear evidence of their love.

The thoughts made him throw away his cigarette which he was holding for so long .... Jungkook didn't like him smoking this much.

He was about to turn and leave from there, something caught his eyes and his entire face lit up. He grasped on the railings as he tried to see clearly in the driveway.

" Kookie ! " Jimin said unknowingly as he saw familiar Black cars pulling on the driveway with Jungkook's car infront of them.

Jimin didn't waste a second to run through the hallway after seeing the very familiar Black outfitted , long haired silhouette exciting the car.
.
.
.
.

" Ahhh finally ! " Jungkook huffed while exciting the car. His mind only chanting Jimin, Jimin, His Jimin , only his .

He was too eager to see his lover. His heart beats immediately got faster as he walked towards the entrance, ignoring all the greetings, bows and everyone. He knew about the party and the occasion of the party. He was ofcourse very happy but to be honest that happiness was nothing compared to his crave for having his Jimin in his arms and cherising Jimin with all the love he deserved.

His steps were too fast as his excitement raised more with each passing seconds.

Everyone immediately moved away from the path as Jungkook entered the huge glass entrance . Once again the gasps and loud whispers or some cheers could be heard while everyone stopped dancing.

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung everyone smiled and was about to approach Jungkook but the later couldn't help but not look at anyone. His desparate lovesick eyes were too eager to see his home himself.

" Welcome back Jung- " Jin's voice was cut off by Jungkook as he raised his hand up on the air. Dissapointment clear on his face as he couldn't see his Jimin there. His extra paranoid thoughts about his lover was suddenly turned on. He was about to march upstairs when he halted in his steps.

A relieved smile spread across Jungkook's lips as he stared up on the stairs, watching his Jimin running downstairs with a smile.

Their eyes met and Jungkook could feel his heart probably wants to jump out of his chest .... The way Jimin's captivating eyes gleamed with happiness and turned into crescents as he ran down. He was too beautiful that Jungkook forgot how to breathe.

All the stress, tiredness was leaving Jungkook's body as his legs automatically moved forward towards his Jimin who was rushing to him.

Everyone was silent as their eyes were glued towards the power couple who were incomplete without eachother.

The path towards each other felt far for both the love birds who were craving for each other. So they ended up running in each other's arms.

The time stopped around them, both closed their eyes with Jimin's arms automatically wrapped around the taller's shoulders and not to mention Jungkook's tight yet tender grip around Jimin's waist.

Jungkook has buried his face in the crook of Jimin's neck, the warmth of love and safe shelter made his rapid heartbeat calm down as he had no intention of breaking the moment. While Jimin's one hand was around Jungkook's shoulder and other was on his nape, slowly caressing there.

They crowd cheered around them with their Happiest friends clapping but the duo couldn't hear anything other than eachother's heart beats and breathe.

" I missed you so much... " Jimin was the first one to say as he pulled out from the hug but both were still holding each other with their strongest holds.

Jungkook wanted to reply to that yet Something else came out of his mouth like those words were waiting to leave his mouth.

" I love you . " Jungkook suddenly said making Jimin smile before they pulled each other in the long awaited kiss, pouring all the passion and love .

" I love you more~ " Jimin moaned in Jungkook's mouth as the younger pulled him more closer by his waist .

.
.
.
.
.

It was sometimes after the midnight. The party was still going on downstairs but it was Jin's strict rule over the two mafia Bosses and their main four syndicators that they has to have their dinner in time.

Well, it was past dinner time and all of them were tipsy after dancing and drinking. And partying in happiness made them more drunk as their
Endorphins were on the highest.

So currently they were sitting on their private dining room upstairs.

" Thank you so much for doing this for us Jiminah. " Yoongi said and Jimin smiled, lightly nodding.

" I don't know how to convey the happiness...thank you so soooo much my soulmate ! " Taehyung said giving Jimin his bestest boxy smile and Jimin smiled back .

NamJin thanked Jimin as well and Hoseok was busy telling Jimin how perfectly the younger handles everything. To be exact Jimin couldn't stop smiling nor he wanted to. It was his happiest time. He felt so loved and so in love.

But Jungkook was in another world of imaginations as his head was resting on Jimin's shoulder while he held Jimin's right hand. Examining it tenderly, carresing it with an impenetrable expression. Something was missing there and Jungkook was too desparate to fill that up. Their promise rings shoned on their left hand ring fingers but right hand ? They were eachother's ...so why not tie the bond of forever ? Jungkook was waiting for a right time and When his lover will be ready...cause last time he accidentally or may be intentionally mentioned about their marriage and child.. Jimin cried. It made Jungkook scared , he didn't want to force Jimin into anything just because he knew the older will fulfill everything he wants without complaining.

Jungkook wanted their little family...a boy and a girl who'll look like his Jimin. Their child . He imagined how much he'll love them and he'll take care of them and let Jimin stress free. He planned on giving them all the love which he and Jimin never got in childhood.

Everytime Jungkook saw a couple, to be exact fiances or already married...his imaginations ran wild. And now their dearest friends were getting married , how can he control himself ?

Jimin noticed that Jungkook was not talking for long and he got worried.

" Kookie ? Are you okay? " Jimin asked in a whisper as their friends drunkenly chatted louder about how good the foods smelled which were getting served for them. But again Jungkook didn't answer.

" Kookie ? " Jimin called a little louder, breaking Jungkook's chain of thoughts. He looked startled and Jimin knew something very big was battling inside the younger's head.

" Yes Jiminssi ? You were saying something ? " Jungkook asked with a soft voice, giving all the attention to his dearest person.

" What are you thinking so much about Kookie ? Is everything okay ? Tell me anything that's bothering you...you know I'll always- " Jimin's words got interrupted as Jungkook pressed his index finger on Jimin's lips.

" I'm totally fine Baby. Don't worry. "
Jungkook said kissing Jimin's forehead and making him blush at the sudden action.

" Ahem Ahem ! Well we know the house is yours but get a room . " Taehyung said and everyone laughed expect Jimin who didn't know why couldn't he control his blush and Jungkook who was staring at Jimin with an intense gaze.

" Hyung...." Jungkook called with his most serious voice which can cause shivers in anyone's body.

" Yes ? " The King Mafia Park Jimin's authorative voice sounded noticeably obedient and tender . Only his lover can cause this much submission in him and in times it went both ways.

" Lets get married. " Jungkook suddenly said making everyone gasp while Jimin just blinked staring at his lover. He couldn't process what Jungkook just said. No asking ? Just a statement ? What should he even answer. Was their anything to answer? It was definitely an ovious yes but Jungkook didn't ask....he declared .

Everyone looked back and forth between Jimin and Jungkook.

" Well cut it. I don't know how to ask but uhmm will you marry me ? " Jungkook asked making everyone want to face palm or bang their head on wall. The younger had an enormous talent of fucking up simple things. He was giving a marriage proposal just like that !??

Jimin would have said yes but his strong waves of emotion made him serious. What !? He had lots of dreams about the marriage proposal day! Yoongi proposed Taehyung in the most romantic way by surprising him and NamJin proposal was almost like a wedding....well, Jimin didn't want Jungkook to overdo anything or buy something overly luxurious for him like he usually does.....but also he didn't expect this ! In a goddamned dinner table !? Drunk and out of blue?

At least he could have asked when they were alone....... and it made Jimin frown and pout. Everyone understood what Jimin felt.

On the other hand Jungkook really didn't want to ask like this...cause there's a sea of plans he has already made for the proposal.. everything Jimin ever imagined or loved. Jungkook had prepared everything  yet his impatient ass couldn't wait after seeing everyone already engaged.

" No I'll not. Go away. Hmmph ! " Jimin scoffed looking away and making Jungkook gasp. All the colours left Jungkook's face till he realised Jimin was still holding his hand and his answer sounded more like touchiness.

Jungkook looked at everyone who were almost glaring at him.

" Okay. I'll marry you then. " Jungkook bluntly said before kissing Jimin's knuckles, leaving everyone speechless.

Jimin almost gasped and looked back at Jungkook with narrowed eyes. He couldn't believe Jungkook's bluntness. Why was the younger this dumb !!!
Jimin snatched away his hand before glaring at the younger.

" Fuck off. " Jimin snarled before getting off of his seat and stomped out of the room while everyone litrelly eye burned Jungkook.

" Jeon Jungkook !!! You're- ughhhhh ! "
Everyone exclaimed in unison as Jungkook got off and ran behind Jimin.

--------------------------
(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Hey everyone ! Liked the chapter ? A not proofread chapter but as I promised here's the update.

Anyone wanna hit Jungkook for his blunt proposal ? 🤣 What will happen next ? And yeah wait wait- a little bit angst is still available 👀

And Happy Birthday to this story!

Thanks for all the reads, comments and votes! 💜

Update will be soon. Till then please wait.

Take care 💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

188K 18.4K 67
❝ What kind of a name is Juliet? Don't tell me you believe in that cliche love story.❞ ❝Well, guess what? This Juliet can make your knees weak.❞ In w...
726K 56.2K 73
Demon x Human AU "Even through a cracked mirror... I can still see your beautiful face." Mirrors are often passed as pieces of glass on a...
1M 24.7K 64
Soldaat also known as Sol. She is the daughter of a chief in Africa. She was the head warrior of her tribe. She has taken on many challenges in her...
31.2K 551 42
cover credits: @/rara_ee_ on twitter still on a semi hiatus so just kinda posting when i want and not on a schedule !! lowercase intended !! variety...