TREASURE Oneshots (bxb)

By kyukyu_ji

Just some imaginary interactions of my favourite TREASURE ships. Not intended to offend anyone. A complete w... More

~At the Cafe~ (JiKyu)
~Orange~(HaruKyu)
~Bully~ (SukHoon)
~Dream~ (MashiKyu 1/2)
~Dream~ (MashiKyu 2/2)
~All about you~ (JaeSahi)
~The Pianist~ (DoKyu)
~Coming out~ (JiKyu)
~Not 'a little' jealousy~ (DoKyu)
REQUESTS!! (Closed)
~Fate~ (DoDam)
~Unpredictable~ (HaruYoung)
~Date?~ (DoShiho)
~Otaku~ (HaJeongwoo 1/2)
~Serenity~ (HaruDam)
~Hyung?~ (SukHoon)
~Stranger~ (YoshiHoon 1/2)
~Stranger~ (YoshiHoon 2/2)
~Bliss~ (JiKyu)
~Innocence~ (YoshiHwan)
~Otaku~ (HaJeongwoo 2/2)
~Soulmates~ (YoshiDam)
~Little Space~ (DoHoon)
~Rivals~ (HaruHwan 1/2)
~Bittersweet? Just bitter~ (DoSuk)
~Be my cafe date~ (YoshiSuk)
~Rivals~ (HaruHwan 2/2)
~Make up~ (YoshiKyu and HaruYoung)
~Flirt~ (DoKyu)
~Aishiteru~ (DoShiho)
New JiKyu content!!
~A Weird Caregiver~ (HaruKyu)
~Observer~ (HaruDam)
~The Big Baby~ (HaruYoung)
~Caffeine~ (JiKyu) 🔞
~No Mess Allowed!!~ (MashiHyuk)
Please Choose! (Not an update)
~Change~ (YoShiho)
~Flower Boy~ (DoHwan 1/2)
~선생님~ (YoshiHyuk)
~Blunder~ (DoKyu) 🔞
~Blunder (Pt. 2)~ (DoHoon)
~Elevator~ (JeongKyu)
~아프지 마!~ (MashiKyu)
~Illusion~ (HaruHwan)
~An inept Cook~ (YoshiKyu)
~준의 비밀 정원~ (KyuDam)
~Missing You~ (SukHoon)
~The Gap Between Us~ (HwanKyu)
~Touch~ (JiKyu)
Book 2
~My Kyu~ (JiKyu)
~Colour Rush~ (SukHoon)
~349 Days~ (KyuSuk 1/2)
~내 마음을 설레게 해~ DoDam
~Kisses~ (JiKyu)
THANK YOU!!
~349 days~ (KyuSuk 2/2)
~Not 'a little' jealousy~ (DoKyu -Continuation) 🔞
Valentine's Day Gift!! (HaruYoung)
~He Likes To Play~ (DoHwan)
~Apocalypse~ (Multiple Ships 1/3)
~Apocalypse~ (Multiple Ships 2/3)
~Apocalypse~ (Multiple Ships 3/3)
~Nemesis(?)~ (JiKyu)
~Apocalypse (Continuation)~ (Multiple Ships)
~In His Shadow~ (HaruKyu)
Let's talk! (Not an Update)
~Plushies~ (HaJeongwoo)
~애교~ (KyuSuk)
~Inspiration in his Studio~ (DoDam)🔞
Please Read
TREASURE HOGWARTS AU
~Melancholy~ (HaruKyu)
~Melancholy~ (pt. 2)
~Melancholy~ (pt. 3)
~Date~ (HaJeongwoo)
JiKyu
~Moonlit~ (MashiKyu)
YoshiHwan
~Sinister~ pt.1
~Sinister~ pt.2
TREASURE as ST Characters
~Pink Tint~ HaruKyu
Haruyoung Again
~Taboo~ (JiKyu 1/2)
~Taboo~ (JiKyu 2/2)
~Strip~ (HaJeongwoo 1/2)
~Strip~ (HaJeongwoo 2/2)
~Another~ (MashiHoon)
~Let Loose~ (DoHwan) 🔞
~Whipped Cream~ (HaruKyu) 🔞
~One Call Away~ (MashiRuto)
~Hickey~ (HaSahi)
~Under The Table~ (DoHwan)
~Crush On You~ (DoKyu)
~Stay~ (YoshiHoon)
~Nail Paints~ (HaruHoon)
~Ocean Wide~ (SukHoon)
~Pick A Woo~ (JeongKyu)
Choose a Ship!
~You In My Eyes~ (DoHoon)

~Flower Boy~ (DoHwan 2/2)

873 48 50
By kyukyu_ji

Junghwan not only had a profound knowledge about flowers in the royal garden, he also was quite aware of the variety of flowers blooming in the wilderness. And when he talked about those pretty, wild flowers with an even prettier pair of eyes that had a unique gleam in them, the prince could only stare.

How can someone look so happy while talking about flowers that nobody cared to look after?

But yeah, a certain teenager was there to change prince Doyoung’s viewpoint about everything and without a doubt, the prince was all for it.

“Doyoungie, we should get going. One hour has already passed and if we don’t return by now, His majesty will be enraged!” Hyunsuk spoke as he saw the sun going down by the minute. Doyoung sulked and pouted, extending his lower lip just a little to the outward. Junghwan saw that and nervously laughed.

“I’ll miss you, Hwanie!” Doyoung held the younger’s hand as he said those words. Junghwan gave the prince a beautiful smile at that. “We can meet again, your Highness!” The boy excitedly said. Doyoung’s eyes widened in wonder.

“You will come to the castle again?” He asked with a cheerful tone. “Of course, if you want me to, your Highness!” Doyoung grinned.

“But wouldn’t your parents restrict you?” Hyunsuk asked from aside. Junghwan didn’t lose his smile, “I think they would not, considering they saw what happened today.”

Doyoung looked and Hyunsuk and cheekily smiled, “If needed, I will go to them and ask for letting Hwanie play with me!” Hyunsuk just chuckled and shook his head playfully.

After a while though, the prince had to part from his new friend. It was true that he stayed under strict regulations; being the next and only successor of the huge kingdom. However, he still looked forward to the next day, wishing for the younger to walk through the royal gate into the favorite garden of his.

-

Doyoung didn’t have to wait long, because Junghwan arrived on their promised time the next day. Hyunsuk, who was off duty just to look after the prince, accompanied the prince who was running fast towards the garden to meet his new friend quickly.

“Hwanie!!” Doyoung excitedly called as he rushed towards the entrance of the royal castle. The boy, who was looking intimidated just a while ago, seemed to regain his confidence watching the prince sprinting at his direction and obviously, a hopeless Choi Hyunsuk following him with relatively shorter steps.

“Ah, can you run a bit slowly?” Hyunsuk panted as he reached the haapy prince. Doyoung didn’t respond though, he was too busy hugging the flower boy.

“I have prepared so many things to show you today!” Doyoung grinned and looked at Hyunsuk, as if confirming his preparations which were being looked after by the son of the warlord. Hyunsuk gave a knowing nod.

“Firstly, I will show you my swordsman-skill and Hyunsuk hyung will show you his archery skill.” Of course, since the prince was terrible at shooting arrows, he left that to the elder, but he was determined to show Junghwan everything he knew of. Junghwan didn’t even think about disagreeing because, who would?

“Thank you, your Highness,” Junghwan bowed. Doyoung rolled his eyes, “Can you not address me that formally yet?” Junghwan awkwardly smiled, it’s not like he didn’t want to; he just didn’t want to exploit the facilities and cross his limit. After all, he was just an ordinary country boy. And Hyunsuk understood what Junghwan was feeling, so he just lightly tugged at Doyoung’s sleeves, gesturing him to let the topic go. The prince reluctantly agreed.

However, his excitement returned as he remembered his plans. He pulled Junghwan by the arm, towards an open field decorated with various ordnances. Junghwan had to stare open mouthed at the huge field and the variety of war equipment, though unarmed. As expected, the area was heavily guarded, but since the prince and Hyunsuk was there, no one could stop Junghwan from entering into such a private and well guarded place. Junghwan found himself extremely lucky to be able to witness all those without even trying. And his gratitude and fondness towards the prince only escalated.

Doyoung first took Junghwan to show off his skills with the sword. Junghwan looked so eager when he eyed the glinting and sharp piece of metal with a heavily decorated handle. Yes, Doyoung’s one was extra pretty compared to Hyunsuk’s because the elder liked to keep his sword plain.

“Wow, you can even customize your swords here?” The bewildered country boy asked. He was too excited to even add the honorifics, much to Doyoung’s delight. Doyoung grinned.

The one on one battle of the prince and the warlord began. Doyoung was, in fact, quite good with the sword but Hyunsuk knew his way. Even though Doyoung was defeated in the end, the grin never left his face.

“I gave a good fight, didn’t I?” Doyoung spoke as he stood up from the ground Hyunsuk tackled him to.

“You did fabulous! Your highness!” Junghwan clapped. Hyunsuk nodded in agreement.

“You wanna try a bit??” Doyoung asked and Junghwan excitedly nodded. In the end, the prince and his companion taught Junghwan some of the basics of swords fighting.

Next came the archery. Doyoung deliberately avoided the sport while Hyunsuk demonstrated and taught Junghwan. Junghwan did bad though, as it was his first time. But in the end, he did good.

“You’re quite a sportsman!” Hyunsuk cheered Junghwan. Doyoung made such a face that it was due to his efforts that Junghwan was so good at sports. Luckily, Junghwan didn’t see that.

Doyoung showed Junghwan some other equipment like guns or so, but since he wasn’t assigned with that yet, Junghwan didn’t get to try using that. Even so, the younger was really glad.

After a while, as their field tour ended, Doyoung wanted to show Junghwan his piano skills. He had several pianos to use in the castle, but he wanted to use the one in his room because by doing that, he'd be able to show Junghwan his room as well.

“But your Highness, wouldn’t it be…. Well, forbidden?” Junghwan hesitated as he realized that Doyoung wanted to take him to his room.

“If my dad doesn’t stop me, who can?” Doyoung smirked and pulled Junghwan by his hand. Hyunsuk couldn’t but agree with Doyoung. Besides, he would guard the prince, so there should be no risk letting the younger into the prince’s room.

And if Junghwan wasn’t surprised before, he was after seeing the highly decorated room of the prince. Doyoung was a lover of pretty things and yes, that was strongly evident in the decor of his room.

“Your room is beautiful, you Highness!” Junghwan exclaimed. “So, you like it?” Doyoung asked happily. Junghwan answered with affirmation.

Showing Junghwan everything in his possession (Well almost, he had to leave out some clothes and books because there were just so many of them!). After that, the little prince went and sat before his piano set.

When the prince started, Junghwan knew at once that music was the prince’s field of expertise. Unlike the lack of skills in the sports field, Doyoung dominated when it came to music. The small country boy watched in awe as Doyoung struck the keys oh so magically and he knew for sure, that was what royal people were all about. Talent, grace and kindness- his prince had it all.

Doyoung stopped soon after. Hyunsuk, who was sitting on Doyoung’s bed beside Junghwan started clapping. Junghwan joined in soon after flashing a huge smile with amazed eyes.

“You are a genius! Your Highness! I bow down to you!” Junghwan exclaimed. Doyoung shyly smiled.

“Come on! It isn’t much!” Junghwan didn’t say anything in protest, but his smile showed how much he disagreed with the prince.

They could have spent some more time but time knew no bounds. So, Junghwan had to leave soon.

However, the arrival of the younger became frequent for the next few weeks. Doyoung couldn’t always go to the province areas, but he still tagged along with the king during the patrolling time because he wanted to get to know Junghwan more. And as the King realized that the younger can be trusted because of Hyunsuk’s recommendation, he let Doyoung visit Junghwan’s parents too. Not to mention, how much exaggerated Doyoung’s welcoming ceremony to their house was!

The constant vising of each other’s places let their bond strengthen and their fondness for each other grow. When Junghwan arrived at the castle, Doyoung would take him along to the garden, to the field, to the pantry, to the royal assembly room of cultural activities, to the royal library, to his study room and so on, but his favorite was when he took the younger to his own room, sometimes accompanied by Hyunsuk, sometimes not. It felt like Junghwan was really close to him when they held each other’s hand on Doyoung’s enormous bed and talked about everything and nothing.

“Your highness, you are really kind and pure and it sometimes scares me.” Junghwan spoke one day as he was lying on the bed on the edge with his leg hanging down, the same way as the prince was lying beside him. They were initially looking at the ceiling, moving their legs rhythmically. But at what the younger said, Doyoung looked at his side.

“Why?” he asked.

“If anyone comes and makes you trust them and then causes you any harm?” Junghwan sounded worried as he spoke, “I don’t think I'll be able to accept that!” he finished as he sat up.

Doyoung pulled himself up as well, resting his head on his palm while his elbow held the weight on the soft mattress of the bed. He stared at Junghwan’s profile and his fine nose. The fact that the younger was worrying about him made him feel glad.

“That won’t happen,” The prince softly said, “Because you'll be there to protect me.”

Junghwan had to look back to see Doyoung’s face. Making a serious face, the younger started, “But what if I am not there to protect you? What if our friendship is- is ruined and you trust a wrong person?”

Doyoung sat up straight at that. He examined Junghwan’s face- his whole face was plastered with concern and worries for the prince. Suddenly, Doyoung’s heart felt light and a smile appeared on his lips.

He held the younger’s butter smooth chin in his palm.

“This friendship, Hwanie, I treasure it.” He rubbed Junghwan’s chin with both of his thumbs a bit and the younger was so still that it seemed like a spell had been cast on him. “I won’t let it end by any means!”

Junghwan looked down. He suddenly felt shy, being held like that by the prince. A faint blush appeared on his glowing skin as he fidgeted with his fingers. Doyoung found it extremely cute. Not to lie, he found Junghwan cute quite often but that was kinda the best of them all.

And it led the prince to do something crazy.

He made Junghwan look at him with his thumb and index finger on the younger’s chin and ever so gently kissed the pretty lips of the country boy. Their lips barely touched, but the beating of their heart didn’t know that. Both felt the abnormal rise in their heart beat and in an instant, Junghwan leaned back.

“Y-your Highness!” Junghwan stuttered. Honestly, he was scared to no bounds. Doyoung smiled a genuine smile, holding Junghwan’s hand again, “Don’t be afraid, Hwanie,” Doyoung gently said, “This is just my way of showing my love for you. You don’t have to worry about anyone saying anything because this is totally my own emotions acting.”

“B-but your Highness, you can’t- we can’t be doing this!” Junghwan hastily spoke. Doyoung smiled faded a bit.

“Why?” he asked, seeming a bit mad. Junghwan gulped, “This isn’t right.” He whispered.

“What isn’t right, Hwanie? Do you think I don’t see how you look at me at times?” Doyoung asked. Junghwan bit his lips in worry. He’d been having weird feelings for the prince, true, but he sealed them shut, he didn’t know that it still showed.

“It’s our wish if we want to be with each other! And if both of us are willing, what’s holding you back?” Doyoung asked. Junghwan stared at the naive prince. If he were to list the reasons he was afraid of, he could add as many as you can think of, but he didn’t want to hurt the prince who only knew comfort and happiness.

“So Junghwan, why aren’t you talking?” Doyoung demanded.

“Hyung, can you forgive me, please?” Junghwan, for the first time, addressed the prince informally. But sadly, that didn’t make the prince happy. Rather, when Junghwan looked at him with pleading eyes, holding both of his hands in his own, it broke his heart.

“I don’t know what to say, hyung. Can I please go home for now?”

Doyoung’s eyes started to become teary. He didn’t want to cry so fast but the hurt he felt at the younger’s words just made him so sad. He had to press his lips together, which still curved upwards at the impact of him trying to hold back. His whole face became red, specially his nose. Junghwan wanted nothing more than to just embrace the prince, but he knew better what he should do. 

Junghwan took his hands off from holding Doyoung’s smaller ones. Bowing slowly, he walked towards the exit. Normally, Doyoung walked him as far as possible, but this time, the prince just sat on the bed, staring hopelessly at the younger’s departure.

But then he shouted, “If you want to listen to what I wish, come to me again, or else, don’t show your face to me ever again!”

Then he waited exactly three seconds before his eyes felt overflowed and he burst into tears.

-

“Why did I have to say that?” Doyoung was talking to Hyunsuk, sitting on a wooden bench in the garden. He shared everything with the elder the night of the incident and yet, after 2 whole days, that was all he could talk about. Hyunsuk either was too patient or was too soft for the prince to listen to his complaints ever time and consoling him afterwards.

“What if he really doesn’t show his face to me anymore?” Doyoung looked at Hyunsuk, “I miss him so much already!” Hyunsuk patted Doyoung’s back.

“He’s probably really scared, Doyoungie, not everyone gets kissed by the prince!” Hyunsuk continued, “If he can embrace that, he’ll come back to you.”

Doyoung looked at Hyunsuk, “Really? Hyunsuk nodded.

“What if he doesn’t?” Doyoung asked again.

“Then Doyoungie, you have to respect his decision.” Hyunsuk bluntly said. He could have given false hope to the prince but he was sincere enough with the little boy.

“Ahhh” Doyoung whined, “Just come back to me Junghwan ah!”

“Hey, when was he supposed to meet you again?” Hyunsuk asked. Both Junghwan and Doyoung had fixed days to visit each other due to Junghwan’s school routine.

“This afternoon, around 3:30.” Doyoung spoke.

“Then let’s see if he keeps his promise to meet you or not?” Hyunsuk tried to cheer Doyoung up. Reluctant, Doyoung nodded. What else was there for him to do other that leaving the future to fate?

But still, waiting alone was never the part of his plan.

Hyunsuk had to go for training as his father called him, which made the prince spend the excruciating hours on his own which he didn’t like at all. However, he still managed to kill time until 3:30 pm.

And then came the time of truth. Doyoung strolled through the garden, walking to and fro near the main gate, looking at the entrance every now and then to see a certain bubbly teenager but no. Thirty minutes passed, yet no sign of him.

His shoulders fell down and he slowly walked away from the gate. Maybe Junghwan was too scared. Therefore, he left the prince alone. It made his heart churn with pain but he had nothing to say. Should he go visit Junghwan at his house? But Hyunsuk said that he should respect what Junghwan decided.

Can he at least tell the prince how?

Doyoung walked through the garden, reminiscing the first meeting with the flower Wikipedia. He chuckled as he remembered how excited Junghwan became when he saw the huge variety of flowers.

He walked through the garden, there were those petunia look alikes which he could never identify had it not been for Junghwan. In fact, every breed of flower reminded him of the said boy.

Heck, actually everything in the castle reminded the prince of Junghwan.

4:30… Doyoung was walking slowly, leaving so many deep sighs that he lost count. Why did Junghwan have to be so considerate towards others? Shouldn’t he be worried for the prince only?

Doyoung reached at the back of the garden. Huge hollyhocks were standing tall and that reminded Doyoung of the old memory of him playing hide and seek with the elder.

Then his memory shifted to the time when he played the same game with Junghwan. Funny thing was, Junghwan had a favorite spot to hide. Doyoung went to that particular spot and removed the leaves a bit to look at that spot.

His mind was deceiving him a lot lately. He even pictured Junghwan sitting amidst the large plants with his knees held in his arms, smiling at the prince so happily.

And the sound of the laughter rang in his ears.

Wait it was just an illusion, right? But why was he so… real?

“Hwanie?” Doyoung murmured.

The illusion like reality- the living flesh and blood, So Junghwan stood up.

“Took you a while to find me, your Highness!”

Doyoung’s eyes widened and he immediately hugged the younger.

“How long have you been waiting here? And- and when did you get here? And above everything, why did you come back to me???”

Junghwan chuckled in the hug as Doyoung asked him all those at a go. “Not long, I waited for you to walk away from the main gate to enter sneakily and I have come back because I didn’t want to stay away from you!”

Doyoung pulled away from the hug and looked at Junghwan with creased brows. He had to know clearly what the boy meant. Junghwan understood.

“I thought about it… if I don’t stay with you, who else would protect such an innocent soul as you, prince??”

*Hyunsuk at training, am I a joke to you?*

Doyoung grinned widely. The ‘Prince’ part really got him. He lightly poked Junghwan on the nose.

“You let me suffer for these two days!” Doyoung acted mad playfully.

“Ah.... sorry about that...” Junghwan apologized, “I had to think it through.”

“And? What did you decide?” Doyoung asked, raising a brow.

“I decided that it really is up to us if we wanna stay together, hyung. Why should I worry about others when you are the only one I should worry about?” Junghwan returned Doyoung his own words, in a more meaningful way than before. Doyoung’s smile only grew at that.

“My baby Hwanie is an obedient student, I see?” Doyoung mischievously spoke and held the younger’s hands to pull him along, “I think I should give you a more private lesson  this time!”

And even though ,the real innocent Junghwan didn’t quite understand what the prince meant by ‘private lesson’, he walked along. I mean, nothing would be out of his rights anymore!

*****

Hi~

So it's part 2! I could have added more details to the story but that might have made it monotonous to read, plus I actually didn't have that much time 😛 Still I hope you found it fun to read.

This ship is so S.O.F.T🥺🥺

Stay happy and healthy everyone! 💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 180 8
This isn't a single rather a group of different stories of same characters with different circumstances. This includes Haruto and Junkyu as main char...
11.6K 450 15
for those who love Jihoon x Hyunsuk story. its just some compilation of their short story.
17.6K 1.2K 21
❝𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐣𝐢𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧!❞ ❝𝐰-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?❞ >𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭. >𝐥�...
1.5K 52 5
Treasure ships one-shot collection