For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

By TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~💦🍆🍑 👅" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... More

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

77. Family

1.4K 72 70
By TheTaeBTSLover

|THE SAME DAY - 11:40 p.m.|

Jungkook stared into space as he tightly held onto Taehyung's smaller body. The two were in their bed at the moment, trying to sleep. After the hike, they had done nothing but relax while having casual conversations or watching movies. They had been exhausted after climbing the mountain and only left the cottage to eat dinner. Taehyung had insisted they sleep early so they could wake up early and enjoy their anniversary to the fullest. Jungkook had agreed, but he knew he couldn't sleep till 12 a.m.

Taehyung's back was pressed against his chest as the two lay in bed. By now, he was completely sure that Taehyung was asleep. Every time he had peeked to check whether he was awake, the boy had his eyes closed. The fact that he hadn't moved at all further convinced Jungkook. He was confident that his plan would work.

He checked the time on his phone placed on the bedside table. He had to get up in five minutes. He slowly removed his arm from around Taehyung and turned to lay on his back. It was quite common for him to change his sleeping position in the middle of the night. He wanted to stop holding Taehyung from before so it doesn't come to him as a complete surprise when Jungkook leaves the bed. He pulled the blanket over his face; again, a very common habit of his, and began fake snoring. He realized that not having his mildly loud snores as a background sound for Taehyung while he slept would feel odd to the older. If he were to wake up right now, there was no way he would think Jungkook was awake. 

Five minutes later, Jungkook very slowly started getting up from the bed. He knew he had to be silent but also had to make very minute shifts in his position. Taehyung was not a very deep sleeper, if Jungkook were to move quickly, he would definitely feel the weight of the mattress shifting beneath him and eventually wake up. 

When he successfully got up and made sure Taehyung was still soundly sleeping, he grabbed a few pillows from the sofa in their room and stacked it up in a way it would look like it was his body under the blanket and not cushions. He covered the pillows with the blanket and hoped Taehyung would not want to turn and hug him in the next fifteen minutes. 

The room they slept in had two doors, both leading to the same living room, but through two different sets of staircases. Jungkook didn't get the physics behind that type of architecture so he concluded they just did that to give the cottage a more artistic feel to it. 

Before sleeping, he had been smart enough to make sure both the doors were unlocked and open, so he could easily, without making any noise be able to go to the living room where he had expertly hidden his gift. 

Looking at the arrangement of the pillows one last time to make sure it was perfect, he tip-toed down the stairs. It was pitch black and dark in the cottage. So dark that if they were to stand opposite each other in the same room, it would take a lot of effort to realize another person was also in the room. Therefore, he used his flashlight to navigate his way. 

He let out a sigh of relief when he finally stepped foot in the living room and immediately switched on the light. After retrieving the small box he had hid behind the fire place, he switched off the light and went outside the cottage for a few minutes. He would go back inside at two minutes to 12 and celebrate with the love of his life, the first year of them being together.

|MEANWHILE - 11:45 p.m.|

'Jungkook is being really fidgety today.'

That's what Taehyung had been thinking ever since they had gotten into bed to sleep. As much as he wanted to turn and see what in the world Jungkook was up to, he didn't dare open his eyes or twitch a muscle. For his plan to work, he needed to make sure Jungkook thought he was completely asleep.

It was when the fidgeting escalated a little too much that Taehyung finally slightly turned his head. He had heard Jungkook snoring, he knew he was asleep. And the sight he was met with confirmed that. There Jungkook was, under the blanket and peacefully sleeping like he always did. If it were any other day, Taehyung would have scooted closer to the younger and hugged him to sleep. Or at least, place a kiss or two.

But now, he didn't have the time to do any of that. He checked the time on his phone and knew that he had to hurry up. 

Jungkook was a deep sleeper, so Taehyung knew he didn't have to be too cautious while trying to get up. Though, he still was. He made sure to make no sound and only the slightest of movements while he tried to get up from the bed. Once he was successfully standing on his toes, he placed a few cushions under the blanket so it looked like he was still on the bed, sleeping. 

He tip-toed towards the smaller suitcase they had brought and picked it up. He glanced between the two doors in their room and wondered through which one he should enter at midnight. He decided the one near Jungkook's side of the bed and walked up to it. He sat on the first step and opened the suitcase to remove what he needed. The staircases were really tall due to the cottage's high ceiling therefore most parts of the living room were not visible from here. Only the fireplace and the sofas across it could be seen. 

After removing his gift from the suitcase, he silently kept it back in it's original place and walked back to the stairs. He looked at his phone, it was 11:55 already. He just needed to wait for five minutes. 

|12:00 a.m.|

Taehyung's heart started pounding in his chest when he checked the time on his phone and saw the date: 29th December - 12:00 a.m. It really had been a year of the two being together as a couple.

He almost had tears in his eyes from just thinking about that fact alone. But he suppressed them and got up so he could surprise Jungkook. He walked to Jungkook's side of the bed and placed his hand on the lamp switch. With the gift behind his back, he counted in his head. 

3

2

1

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JUNGKOOKIE!!!" He screamed and switched on the light. But what scared and surprised him to the bone was that he had another voice shouting the exact same thing except he heard his name instead of Jungkook's and the lamp on his side of the bed had also been turned on. He jerked his head up in a frenzy and when his eyes met Jungkook's mimicking the same expression on his own face, he didn't know whether he should laugh or cry. 

|JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V - 11:58 p.m.|

Jungkook had been standing outside for about ten minutes now. It was cold and his feet felt numb on the white marble but it didn't really affect him. If anything, it made him feel good, absurdly enough.

The only explanation that can be given is that the heat of nervousness released by his body prevented the chilly weather from making him feel cold. 

He checked his phone and widened his eyes when he saw that it was time. He hurriedly went inside the cottage and silently closed the door. He didn't think Taehyung would be awake but just to be careful, he tried making no noise. The cottage was still as dark as a dense forest when he slowly ran up the stairs. He chose the staircase leading up to Taehyung's side of the bed so it would be easier to surprise him.

When he got in and was standing next to a sleeping Taehyung, he saw that it was already 12 a.m. So with a short count in his head,

3

2

1

he switched on the light and exclaimed, "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TAE!!"

His eyes bulged out of his eye sockets when he heard another voice wishing him. He looked up to see Taehyung staring at him wide eyed and almost immediately burst out into a huge fit of laughter.

Taehyung followed after him.

The two looked at each other while laughing like maniacs. Almost simultaneously, they looked towards the bed and pulled the blanket to see pillows stacked under it and started laughing even more. After a point, Jungkook couldn't control himself and went down on his knees, clutching his aching stomach. Taehyung collapsed on the bed, his cheekbones hurting with being stretched out into a broad grin for far too long. 

The two couldn't believe they had done the exact same thing to surprise each other.

Taehyung pointed at Jungkook and then at himself, tears rolling down his cheeks, "Did-Did we just do the s-same thing?"

When he saw Jungkook nod, he laughed even more. All while, still making sure his gift was securely behind his back. Jungkook had made sure to do the same, and protectively put a hand around the box in his pocket.

After a couple of minutes, when the laughter finally died down and they caught their breath, Jungkook spoke, "Come here Tae."

Taehyung nodded his head and walked towards Jungkook after sneakily hiding his gift under the blanket. It was too big to be put in his pocket and he didn't want Jungkook to see just yet.

The couple met at the foot of the bed and Jungkook instantly pulled Taehyung into a tight and warm embrace, "Happy Anniversary Taebear." He whispered in his neck and softly kissed it.

Taehyung wished him back, the sound being muffled in Jungkook's chest, "Happy Anniversary Kookie."

Jungkook's heart melted on listening to that nickname. Taehyung had practically stopped calling him 'Kookie' altogether. He only called him 'Kook', by his name or any other doting pet name. So hearing the name Taehyung used to call him before they started dating, took him back to the old days, when they were mere text buddies. When Taehyung didn't know how Jungkook looked, when he kept flirting with him and called him 'Daddy', all the way back to when Jungkook thought Taehyung was annoying. They really, really had come a very long way.

Taehyung held onto Jungkook tighter. He whispered, "Gosh, what the fuck have you done to me. I love you so much."

Jungkook chuckled, "I can say the same Tae."

He broke the hug and gently cupped Taehyung's cheeks. His eyes were pouring love while he caressed the side of Taehyung's face. He whispered, "Well I have a gift for you my love."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. Wanting to goof around, he held the necklace Jungkook had given him last year on this very day with his initials on it and asked, "Will it be better than this Jeon?" 

Jungkook chuckled, looking at the necklace. Neither of them had removed their necklaces for even a single day since last year. Except for when they bathed obviously. 

"Hopefully it will be."

Taehyung smiled and held Jungkook's hands. He could tell the latter was nervous so he reassured him, "Whatever it may be, you know I will love it with all my heart."

Jungkook nodded his head, "Yeah, I know."

He rubbed his palms together to wipe off the building sweat before he got down on one knee. Taehyung's heart was pounding in his chest. He knew Jungkook was not going to propose, it was too early for that. But still, a part of him wondered.

Jungkook exhaled before smiling and putting up his confident persona. His dug his hand into his pocket and removed a violet velvet coloured small box and placed it on his left palm. 

Taehyung enlarged his eyes, "Jungkook, this cannot be what I think it is."

Jungkook shook his head, knowing what Taehyung was thinking, "No it isn't."

Taehyung felt relieved but also a little disappointed. It wasn't like he would say no to Jungkook if he asked for his hand in marriage right now. It was just that he thought it was too early and that neither of them were responsible or old enough to get married.

Jungkook opened the lid of the box. 

Taehyung gasped to see one of the most beautiful rings he has ever laid eyes upon in his entire life. The diamond ring was slim and had what looked like a heart rate in it's center. 

Taehyung gulped, trying to control his tears from falling on his face as he braced himself for what came next: A speech by Jungkook on how much he loved Taehyung that would do nothing but make him wonder how he was lucky enough to end up with an angel like Jeon Jungkook.

"I won't speak too much today because I know I don't have to. I know you know that I love you more than anything and anyone in this world. Last year, I thought it was important for you to know why I loved you so you could say yes to date me. Today, I'll ask you something else." Jungkook sniffled but didn't look away. His eyes were glassy and the tears threatened to roll down anytime now.

"You know last year when you said yes, and I was finally able to cradle you in my arms like I had always wanted to, I didn't think I could love you more. But as time went by, you kept proving me wrong, every single day. I love you more and more every second I spend with you. Because every second with you is so valuable. The only family I ever had were my parents. But you and I both know that they are far from being my parents. I was very alone, all my life. I just had a couple of friends like Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung. That's why when you texted me even though I didn't know you, I replied. And I'm so grateful I did. Because that one text resulted in me having my own family that loves me just as much or even more than I love them. By 'them' I mean you and Yeontan." Jungkook chuckled, the tears had finally landed on his face.

Taehyung nodded his head, crying too.

Jungkook continued, "Tae, I can't thank you enough for everything that you've done for me. Not only was I lonely but I was also insecure. I always thought people only liked me for my talent, looks and money. You were the only one who truly made me believe in myself for you loved me for me. The amount of happiness and joy spending every minute of my life with you brings to me is indescribable. I don't know what I'll do without you. Anyways, I think we've cried enough."

Taehyung laughed in between his tears, waiting for Jungkook to finally say what he needed to the most. 

Jungkook wiped his tears, "It's too early for me to ask you to marry me. We've been together for only a year, even though it may feel like it's been a lifetime. But I promise you, one day I will. And till that day arrives, I want you to wear this promise ring. So you could look at it everyday and know, that the day I ask you to be my husband isn't far away."

Taehyung almost collapsed on hearing the word, 'husband'. It was something he had never thought of yet. And just thinking about being addressed as Jungkook's husband gave him butterflies and chills.

"Will you wear the ring Tae?" Jungkook softly asked and if it weren't for the soft moment, Taehyung would've smacked his head, for why would he say no?

"Yes." He nodded his head with an angelic smile, the tears still running down his face.

Jungkook smiled back and slowly slid the ring on Taehyung's right hand ring finger.

Taehyung smiled as he looked at the ring and admired it. But when Jungkook started getting up, he immediately looked at his lover instead.

"It's beautiful." Taehyung whispered, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Not as beautiful as you." He whispered back and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

He leaned forward and gently kissed his lips. But before Taehyung could return the kiss, he pulled back, "We're not done baby."

Taehyung looked at him with a confused frown but smiled in realization when he saw Jungkook removing a similar ring box from his other pocket. He opened the box and gave it to Taehyung. He leaned in so their lips were touching and whispered, "I say yes too." and kissed the boy. This time letting Taehyung kiss him back.

After pulling apart, Taehyung looked at the ring and gasped. To confirm his suspicion, he quickly removed his own ring and put the two together.

He looked up at Jungkook in shock, who had a knowing smile on his face, "You did not." Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook nodded his head, "I did."

Unlike Taehyung's ring, Jungkook's was much more thicker, with a gap in it's center. The little gap was the exact same shape of the heart rate on Taehyung's ring. When he placed the two together, they fit like perfect puzzle pieces.

This design in itself was enough to make Taehyung cry, but what Jungkook would tell him next knocked the breath out of him.

He spoke, "Put the ring on me Tae. Then I'll tell you the story behind this ring." 

Taehyung nodded his head and slowly slid the ring on Jungkook's right ring finger too. Jungkook told him to put the ring before he gave the particular piece of information because he was afraid if he told Taehyung while he still had the rings in his hand, he would drop them in shock.

Taehyung caressed the ring on Jungkook's finger before looking up with watery eyes and a sweet smile.

Jungkook held his hand and placed a kiss on the ring before kissing his forehead. He wiped his tears, "C'mon, stop crying now. Enough."

Taehyung sniffled before nodding his head. Jungkook sat on the bed and pulled Taehyung next to him. He held the older's hands.

"Remember that day in November when we had gone for our regular checkup?"

Taehyung nodded his head.

"When the doctor was measuring your heartrate, I took a little picture." Jungkook whispered then winked, as if he was telling a secret.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion first, not understanding what Jungkook was trying to imply. But when it hit him, it hit him hard. 

He gasped, "Th-this heart rate, it's mine?" He asked, pointing to the rings.

Jungkook nodded his head, "Yes love."

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak but didn't know what to say. Jungkook chuckled, "You don't have to say anything Tae, it's fine." He pecked his lips.

"And you were afraid I wouldn't love something like this?" Taehyung scoffed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but pulled Taehyung closer and hugged him, nuzzling his nose into his neck.

"Well, I have a gift for you too Jungkook."

Jungkook widened his eyes and exclaimed like a child, "Really?!"

"Of course I do hun. Close your eyes."

Jungkook did as instructed with an excited smile while Taehyung reached for the gift under the blankets. He was a little nervous for what he was giving to Jungkook was not as good as a ring. In fact, it wasn't materialistic at all. He inaudibly sighed and turned towards Jungkook to tell him to open his eyes, but Jungkook spoke before him.

"Don't be hesitant Tae, I'll love the gift even if it is something from the trashcan." He said after sensing Taehyung's hesitation.

Taehyung softy smiled but acted as if he felt offended, "Bold of you to assume I would gift you trash."

Jungkook giggled, "Can I open now? I can't wait!"

Taehyung bit his lip, "Yes."

Jungkook opened his eyes to see a thick book in front of him. The book was covered in purple paper with a picture of Taehyung and him on it's cover. It was labelled, 'Memory Book - Taekook'.

He was a little confused so he looked at Taehyung and began asking, "What is th-?"

But Taehyung replied sooner, "Open it."

He opened it to see a date written in bold, the day Taehyung had first texted Jungkook and a screenshot of their texts. With the first one being Taehyung's iconic, 'Daddy, I'm horny.'

Jungkook laughed and scrunched his nose on reading the half cringey, half hilarious messages written by him.

He turned the page to see another date and the first picture of himself that Taehyung had sent to him. Alongside were their texts. 

He kept flipping the pages and the couple softly giggled on reading their old texts. Taehyung obviously hadn't put them all in there. Just the most important ones. For example, the time Taehyung had used pickup lines on Jungkook, the time Taehyung had declared Jungkook was his 'Personal Netflix', them calling each other names, Jungkook repeatedly calling Taehyung annoying. 

On reading those texts where Jungkook had called him annoying, Taehyung playfully hit his shoulder. Jungkook only mischievously grinned. 

They went from being complete strangers to Jungkook gifting Taehyung his favourite Gucci jacket just because he was proud of him, sending cookie dough ice cream to him at 10 p.m. to telling him 'I love you' for the first time as a friend.

Then, the pages took a turn, literally, and Jungkook saw the first picture Taehyung and Jungkook had taken together when Taehyung didn't know that Kookie and Jungkook were the same person. Then the book progressed to show the first time they had met and watched movies, the time Taehyung had stayed at Jungkook's for the weekend so they could complete their assignment (also the first and only time he watched a horror movie), and 29th December of the previous year, when Taehyung had received the best gift of his life: Jungkook.

Then the book stopped showing texts completely and was only filled with pictures of important occasions, their first date, their amusement park date, the day Taehyung moved in with Jungkook, their six month anniversary when they had sex for the first time (there was a picture of Taehyung's neck filled with hickeys and Jungkook had to immediately flip the page before he became hard). 

Then, there were random pictures the two had taken together. Jungkook expected the book to end there but when he flipped the page, he was shocked to see pictures of them on top of the Daedunsan mountain labelled as their most recent memory. He looked towards Taehyung, "When did you do this?!"

Taehyung shrugged, "I have my ways."

Jungkook just laughed and shook his head. He looked down to stare at the two of them. Both of them were smiling like they were the happiest people on the planet. Jungkook had never seen himself look so ecstatic in any picture before. Going down this memory lane was truly amazing and the moisture in his eyes was evidence to that. 

Before he could thank Taehyung for this wonderful gift, the boy spoke himself, "When you had gone to the States and I was alone at home missing you, I thought I would scroll all the way up to see our first text messages. I obviously knew what it was going to be but then I ended up reading all our messages till date. Yeah, I know. I spent like three hours on it. But, it was worth it. I missed you and I had nothing to do. That's when I came up with this idea. I had actually finished making it before you came back. I hope you liked it." Taehyung sheepishly muttered, scratching his head.

Jungkook looked at him with sparkling eyes, he pulled him into a hug, "Are you kidding me? I love it. It's the best gift ever. Thank you so much." He whispered.

"Awe you're welcome. You deserve it."

Jungkook snorted on listening to his signature phrase spoken by Taehyung.

"Yeah yeah, I know that's your line but you did deserve it."

Jungkook looked at the clock in their room, "Baby, it's 12:30 already. We need to get up early to drive to Jeju. Should we sleep now?"

Taehyung nodded his head.

The couple got under the blanket after removing the cushions. They laid in the same position as before, with Taehyung's back against Jungkook's chest. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's neck and Taehyung kissed Jungkook's hand in return.

No words needed to be spoken. No 'I love you's needed to be shared. The two knew that already. So they peacefully drifted into dreamland, grateful to have each other in their life.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tuesday Update!!!

Helloo!! How are y'all??

Taekook 1 year anniversary 🥺😩

Since I really want to get to know y'all better, I want to ask y'all a few questions after every update and in return, I would answer that same question too!

So today's question is: When did you start reading this book?

Obviously, this isn't applicable to me but I promise I'll answer from the next update. And don't worry, I won't ask personal questions!

I hope y'all liked today's chapter!!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 41.4K 41
it all started when taehyung texted the wrong number about his beloved puppies and the stranger he texted really wanted a puppy too. completed februa...
3.4M 184K 39
in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend. it sounds like a good idea at first, ho...
9.1K 348 17
''I'm horny bro.'' Top! Jungkook Bottom! Jimin Contains: » Jikook (Main Ship) » Mature content » Boyxboy Started: 03-13-2023 Ended: 09-20-2023
175K 12.2K 34
{Completed} Where a fanboy sends One Letter, Four Messages, Three Gifts to his idol every month. Seeing the same amount every month the fanboy gets n...