Utaite Oneshots✨

Ramen_Nii द्वारा

Just like the title, this is a Utaite Oneshot book! A lot of EveSou because fucking hell, a lot of them aren'... अधिक

Introducing... The Oneshot Book!
Rain(F)
Morning Hugs(Various Ships)
A Family We Are! (F)
Pocky (F)
Utaites as Vines
Your Smile (A)
Utaites as Vines Pt.2
Utaites as Vines Pt.3
Family AU!(F)
Utaites as Vines Pt.4
Sick(F)
Double Date and Tricks(F)
Puddles of Tears (A)
Utaites as Vines Pt.5
Reading (F)
Nya? (Various Ships)
Utaites as Vines Pt.6
EveSou Dump Because I Love Them
Partners in Crime (F?)
Utaites as Vines Pt.7
what the actual fuck
Something uhhh *hides EveSou*
Utaites as Vines Pt.8
Utaites as Vines Pt.9
Break(A)
Utaites as Vines Pt.10
Rain(Rewrite)
Alice in Wonderland(?)
Another ShitPost? Yeah
Utaites as Vines Pt.11
Utaites as Vines Pt.12
✨S h i t P o s t✨
Another fucking post that has shit at the front of it
The Beauty in Chaos
The Beauty in Chaos (Pt.1)
Requests(Closed)
To Thaw a Frozen Heart(?)
AmaMafu Tribute!(F)
Mine!(F)
Utaites as Vines Pt.13
A Bit Jealous...(F)
Case #1 The Novelist's Disappearance
Utaites as Vines Pt.14 (+Hiatus Note)
Before It Was Us. Now It's Just Me. (A)
Utaites as Vines(Pt.15)
Just a Bloom Away to See a Rainbow(?)
Utaites as Vines (Pt.16)
Daycare(F)
Insert Really Good and Epic Title(Various Ships)
Lost Love Letter(A)
Utaites as Vines(Pt.17)
Caught You In the Stars(F)
Utaites as Vines(Pt.18)
The Beauty in Chaos (Pt.2)
Rescheduled(A)
I got tagged✨
Waiting With Your Cup(F?)
Utaites as Vines Pt.19
Utaites as Vines Pt.20
So Far, But Yet, So Close(A?)
Alice in Wonderland(Pt.2)
Can't Sleep(Various Ships)
Utaites as Vines Pt.21
Wake Up Calls(Various Ships)
Silenced Memories(?)
Utaites as Vines Pt.22
Utaites as Vines Pt.23
Drowned(A?)
Game Trouble(?)
Utaites as Vines Pt.24
Drabbles
Mellow(A?)
Utaites as Vines Pt.25
Doodle Dump!!!(17K+)
AU Designs~
Utaites as Vines Pt.26
Whistle Chime(?)
Whistle Chime(2/A)
*Grabs Shades* Guess What Time It is.
Utaites as Vines Pt.27
r e S t A R t
Title, I think not(?)
Utaites as Vines Pt.28
MERRY CHRISTMAS(Drabbles)
Utaites as Vines Pt. 29
Utaites as Vines Pt.30
Games. (A/Vent)

Just a Bloom Away to See a Rainbow(Pt.2)

188 14 75
Ramen_Nii द्वारा

(A/N)
Back again with part two for the 10K+ special!

Thank you everyone once again for the very large amounts of support and love towards this book!
I can't thank you all enough!

Also in the previous chapter, I loved how all of you used Nqrse and Mafumafu to figure put your protagonist even though I put them there on accident without realizing it before you all started commenting about it -

I'm so fucking dumb.

Also yes, Wonder Word is my favorite from Eve. And yes, I realize its an old album. A mini album to be exact.

Time to shut up because nobody gives a shit!

Let's begin shall we?
×
×
...

(3rd POV)

Class was over and everyone in the class cheered in excitement.

Who wouldn't be after a big test they had for their class? And it was math too!

But surprisingly, Sou found it quite easy even if he hadn't been here for the time being of the lesson which confused everyone.

"Easy?! EASY?! How on earth was that test, easy for you!" A teal haired male whined towards the brunette, waving his hands around in confusion.

"I-I don't know. I-It just wasn't a-as half bad a-as everyone exaggerated." The brunette sheepishly replied, shooting him a bashful smile.

"And what about you? Bet it was whatever to you right?" The teal haired male frowned, turning to the mushroom haired male besides the brunette.

"Oh would you look at that. The answer is yes, I really didn't care." The mushroom haired male said enthusiastically but sarcastically, rolling his eyes towards the teal haired male.

Sou looked at Eve anxiously, wondering about his mood. Was he really like this? Or was he just hiding something?

The brunette shook his head and looked at the front of the class where their teacher stood, looking back at everyone in the class.

"Yes, yes I know, a very sudden quiz. But I needed you to recollect everything over the past few days in some sort of fashion and this was what I came up with." The teacher announced, though he sounded a bit bored and careless about what he said.

The class groaned quietly, some students grumbling towards each other, while other wore frowns.

"Cheer up now. Our new student had to take the test without any information or knowing about what was going on." The teacher spoke up, eyeing the brunette who gulped nervously.

He didn't like being called out for as an example and it made him nervous when he was mentioned but without his name.

The teal haired male besides him noticed this and patted him on the shoulder, looking at him with a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry about it. He's mentioning you in a good way." Wolpis whispered to Sou, who smiled shyly at him and nodded in thanks.

"Oh, Mr.Kater? Is there something you'd like to tell the class?" The teacher spoke up with a strict tone.

The class went silent and all of them turned to the teal haired male who frowned at them all and stood up.

"Actually, yes, yes I do, Sensei." He said, looking at the teacher with his confident teal eyes.

"Really then? Why don't you tell the class then?" The teacher dared, his yellow eyes flickering at the teal haired male.

Wolpis coughed, clearing up his throat as he covered it with his hand before he spoke up.

"I was just reassuring Sou-Kun here and- A-da-da-da! Let me finish!" Wolpis said, pointing up his finger when he saw his teacher about to interrupt him.

The class laughed quietly, including Sou which made Eve smile a bit as he looked up at Wolpis along with the class.

"And my exact words were, ahem, ahem. 'Don't worry about it. He's mentioning you in a good way.' THANK you for your time." Wolpis finished, dusting off his hands.

The class laughed and applauded for him as the teal haired male bowed towards them all, sitting back down in his seat.

The teacher looked a bit defeated, looking completely stunned and speechless. He crossed his arms and huffed, turning to the class.

"Alright then, you all are free to go now then." He announced, completely ignoring the previous conversation that and happened.

The class laughed since they knew and got up from their seats, exiting the classroom.

"I-I can't believe y-your that brave! I-I would've j-just chickened out." Sou sheepishly laughed, turning to Wolpis who shrugged with a smug grin.

"It's just something I do. Anyways, are you two coming along or should I wait?" Wolpis asked, turning to his two friends who were still packing up their things.

"D-Don't worry a-about us Wolpis-Kun! I-I'll just tag along with E-Eve-San instead." Sou replied, nodding his head towards Wolpis.

"Alright then, suit yourselves. See you soon then!" Wolpis called out and with that, he ran out of the room followed by a very grumpy glare from the teacher.

The brunette stopped waving his hand towards the teal haired male and turned to the mushroom haired male who had just finished packing up, picking up his backpack.

"L-Let's go?" The brunette asked, pointing his thumb towards the direction of the classroom door. The mushroom haired male nodded his head and followed the brunette out of the classroom.

The two walked out where they saw crowds of kids walking through the hallways, rushing to get to their final class of the day.

"Uwah..T-That's a-a lot of people." Sou said to Eve, turning his head to the mushroom haired male.

"D-Do we wait o-or?" The brunette asked nervously to the mushroom haired male who seemed to think about it for a bit.

"No actually. We'll just go in right now." The mushroom haired male simply stated. He took hold of the brunette's hand and the two walked into the many crowds of students.

Sou felt a little flustered by the sudden hand grab and covered his red face with his other hand as Eve lead the two through the crowds until they had made it to their last class.

"And we're here." The mushroom haired male announced, looking back at the brunette behind him.

"I-I. C-Can y-you? C-Could y-you stop h-holding my h-hand?" The brunette stammered, looking down the floor with an embarrassed expression.

The mushroom haired male looked at him blankly and looked down, noticing that their hands were intertwined.

He shrugged and continued walking further into the classroom with their hands still intertwined, making the brunette even more flustered and confused.

"E-Eh?! D-Didn't y-you hear m-me?!" Sou panicked as Eve made it to his desk where the two sat down and that was where he let go of the other's hand.

"I did hear you as a matter of fact. I just decided to wait until we made it to our table." Eve simply replied, looking out the window.

Sou looked back at him in confusion, trying to comprehend what just happened. He was still flustered so to hide it, he put his head on his desk, covering his face with his arms.

'He really doesn't feel anything, does he?!' Sou thought to himself, still having his head on his desk.

He felt a shake on the shoulder and looked up, his red face completely gone.

He looked up and saw the mushroom haired male look at him, sighing when he managed to get the brunette to lift up his head.

"For a second there, I thought you were crying." Eve sighed, resting his head against his palm.

"C-Cry? R-Right now? I-I don't why I-I would be crying right now." Sou said in confusion, shaking his head.

"Most kids do that when they cry. Anyways, keep your head up. Sensei's here now." Eve pointed out, gesturing his head to the front of the class.

Sou looked forward and saw their last teacher standing up at the front as she wrote something on the blackboard.

"English...Something I-I'm not every good a-at." Sou huffed, knocking his head against his desk.

Eve turned to him, shaking his head. He shook the brunette once more who shot back up, puffing his cheeks out at him.

"Don't worry. I could...I could help you with it if you'd like." The mushroom haired male said quietly, averting his gaze to the floor.

"Really?! Thanks a-a lot, E-Eve-San!" The brunette thanked, beaming towards the mushroom haired male. The mushroom haired male silently nodded, a small pink appearing on his cheek.

'That weird feeling is on your cheek again...what is it is what I'd like to know.' Eve thought to himself, shaking his head to make the weird feeling on his face go away.

Thankfully, it did and he turned his attention back to the brunette who was looking at the teacher, who clapped her hands and faced the class.

"Good afternoon students!" She chirped happily, smiling towards them all.

"Good afternoon Sensei." They all replied in perfect union, looking at the teacher.

"So today, I heard we have a new student joint our class! How wonderful! Would you please stand up and introduce yourself?" The teacher asked kindly, looking around the class.

Eve looked at Sou, nodding towards him. The brunette sighed and picked himself up, standing in front of everyone.

"Hello, hello! And what's your name?" The teacher asked with a bright smile, waiting patiently for Sou to introduce himself.

"I-I'm Sou..." The brunette introduced himself quietly, looking around the room nervously.

"Why hello then Sou-Kun! Let's all give him the best year we can then hm?" The teacher announced to the class, who all nodded in agreement, though some students seemed not to care.

The door suddenly burst open, making everyone turn around to see a purple haired and red haired male enter the classroom.

"I told you we'd be late!" The redhead whined, walking into the class.

"Shh! Let's just apologize and take our seats!" The purple haired male said to the redhead, who nodded immediately in agreement.

The two males turned to see the class snickering at them and the teacher rolling her eyes playfully at the two.

"Sorry we're late Sensei!" The two said in sync, both of them bowing their bodies all the way down with their hands politely folded.

"It's alright Shima-Kun, Sakata-Kun. You didn't miss anything lesson related, just the introduction of our new acquaintance." The teacher chuckled, pointing her head to the brunette who was now seated.

The purple haired male saluted to the brunette while the redhead waved to him excitedly. The brunette nodded to the two, giving them a small smile and waved politely to them.

"Now, go ahead and take your seats. We'll begin English shortly." The teacher announced, pointing to the two males to sit down. The two nodded and immediately went over to their seats.

The purple haired male was walking over to the brunette and mushroom haired male, making the mushroom haired male panic for some reason.

"Here. You can take my seat instead. I don't know why I took it earlier." Eve lied, standing up quickly and switching places with Sou.

"Eh? B-But why s-so sudden?" Sou asked, still taking his traded seat. Eve shrugged his shoulders, taking a seat in Sou's spot.

The brunette looked at him puzzled, but didn't bother to think about it more, looking at the purple haired male that was now there at the table.

"Hello, hello~!" The purple haired male chirped, taking a seat besides the mushroom haired male.

The mushroom haired male rolled his eyes, not interested in whatever the purple haired male were to say.

The purple haired male frowned and caught glimpse of the brunette, smiling at the sight of the new student.

"Ah, you! You must be the new student. I'm Shima." The purple haired male introduced himself, looking at the brunette with his hand stretched out across the table.

"Ah, v-very nice t-to meet you, Shima-San! I-I'm Sou." The brunette smiled, accepting the handshake from the purple haired male.

The mushroom haired male who was in the middle of their handshake, grew a bit irritated and pulled their hands apart, only holding onto the brunette's.

"That wasn't very nice of you Eve-Kun!" Shima whined dramatically, putting his hand over his head like he had just perished.

"Yeah okay, and I couldn't care any more." Eve spat, rolling his eyes at the purple haired male besides him.

"E-Eve-San?"

Eve heard his name being called out from besides him. He turned his head and saw Sou who was completely flustered and had his head down on the table.

"What." The mushroom haired male asked, looking down at the brunette. 

"P-Please l-let go o-of my hand. A-Again." Sou stammered looking up at Eve with a red, heated face that appeared to rival with Sakata's hair.

Eve looked down and saw their hands were intertwined yet again. He shrugged and let go, making Sou sigh in relief.

The brunette huffed, attempting to calm his beating heart down as he watched the teacher clap her hands to grab everyone's attention.

"Alright everyone, we'll be working on grammar today. Please take out your notebooks so we can start with the lesson!" The teacher chirped, waiting patiently for everyone to take out their things so she could teach.

"L-Looks like time has come t-to suffer i-in English.." Sou muttered, pulling out a blue notebook from his backpack.

Shima who heard from across the table burst out laughing, wiping a fake tear from his face.

"I don't why that was so funny! I'm sorry, really!" The purple haired male chuckled, nodding towards the brunette across from him.

"I-It's fine a-actually. I-I just thought nobody heard me..." The brunette trailed off, scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

"I'm pretty bad at English myself, so looks like we can suffer together." The purple haired male laughed quietly, looking back at the brunette.

The mushroom haired male frowned as he opened up his notebook to a blank page, ready to write out the notes with his pencil in hand.

"Well hate to tell you, but I'm already helping Sou-Kun out on his English. And no, I'm not helping anyone else because this is a one time thing I'm doing." Eve stated, quickly adding the last part when he saw Shima's eyes light up.

The purple haired male whined, pleading for the mushroom haired male to help him, but the other male "politely" declined.

"Maybe if you'd stop bugging me, I'd change my mind. But it looks like that won't be happening." Eve grumbled as Shima sighed in defeat.

"You really are one tough cookie huh? You know what? Screw a  cookie, your a rock. A rock, tell you." Shima huffed, looking back at Eve with a frown.

"Oh good for me, like I'd care any more." Eve muttered, quickly jotting down a few of the words that the teacher was writing up on the blackboard.

Shima puffed his cheeks out and looked at Sou with a curious expression, glancing towards Eve and back to the brunette.

It was like he were asking how he'd manage to get the mushroom haired male to do something and to his dismay, the brunette had no answer, shrugging his shoulders with a guilty expression to the purple haired male.

'Sorry' The brunette mouthed to the purple haired male, bowing in apology. The purple haired male shot him a reassuring smile, nodding back at him.

And now, they and some notes to catch up on as the teacher explained grammar at the speed of light.

-

(Sou's POV)

Ah great, last class of course had to be my least favorite class.

English.

Why does it have to be so hard! I wish it were as easy as math. But here I am, suffering until I exit this class.

At least I got to suffer in this class with my new friend, Shima.

But thankfully, Eve was here to help me out during this period, though I don't understand the dilemma he had with Shima.

Were they not as close as I thought they were? Or is Eve just helping me out because I'm new?

Well either way, I'm grateful for his assistance nonetheless! He made English a bit more easier to understand! Even if it was grammar.

"Alright then, you all got through today! I'm proud of you all!" My Sensei chirps, clapping her hands together.

"You have no homework for today and with that, you are free to go!" She beamed, making the class uproar with cheers and laughs.

"Now remember, talk to Amatsuki-Kun if you're interested in helping out for the baking part!" I heard her call out.

The students in the class all nod to her and soon, they all formed a crowd right at the front door, slowly exiting the room to end this day.

Shima had already left, but Eve and I decided to wait for everyone to leave so it'd be a bit easier to leave the classroom.

Once they had all gone, we both stood up, picking up our bags. I looked back at Eve, waiting for him to go ahead of me so I could follow him.

After all, I didn't know much about where I was going and what this school building was. He was like a tour guide for me basically!

"Let's go." I heard him say as I followed right besides him and out of the classroom.

The hallways were filled with students who were all rushing out of their classrooms, excited chatter and victorious laughter echoing throughout the hallway.

Eve and I wait at the front door before we find an opening and there he did it again!

He grabbed a hold of my hand and led me into the middle of the opening, following behind another crowd of students.

I could feel my face heat up to and soon, I knew I was blushing. I mean who wouldn't! After someone just randomly grabs you by the hand?! 

"Ah, E-Eve-San?" I called out to him, covering my most definitely red and embarrassed face with my free hand.

Through the large waves of talk, I was able to hear him hum in response, so I continue on about what I was going to ask him.

"C-Could you l-lead me t-to t-the school bakery? I-I want t-to see what t-this e-event is." I told him, still trying to calm myself down.

I really did want to see what the event was. After all, I was new which meant I had no clue what was going on ahaha...

Also, I really liked Amatsuki! He seemed really motherly like and reliable, so I wanted to see what his baking skills were like! They must be incredible since he had such a high and big responsibility!

I peeked through my hand and saw Eve pause in his thoughts before he shook out of it, nodding his head.

He turned down the hallway where another few groups of students were heading, all of them walking down the white washed hallway.

I saw Eve looking around, back to me and back ahead, making sure we wouldn't hit anything or anyone.

How thoughtful of him!

Though I couldn't say anything since you know, hand holding.

Seriously, why does he keep holding my hand?!

"Please stop doing it unconsciously!" Is what I'd  like to say, but for someone reason I just can't bring myself to say it to him. Probably because of the fact I really can't say much.

We walked down the hallway until we reached a pause in the doorway, where groups of students lined up in front of the door in orderly fashion, waiting to enter the room.

"We're here." I heard Eve say. I sighed in relief when he let go of my hand and felt my face cool down a bit.

I peeked my head out and saw a not very large line in front of us, students talking and murmuring to each other.

I turned back to Eve who was fidgeting with a strand of his hair, glancing at me and looking back at me when he realized I was looking at him.

Very confusing scenario, I know.

"Y-You can go home now y-you know. I-I'll be fine o-on my own!" I reassured him, though he shook his head.

"I was..I was actually planning on coming here in the first place." Eve replied, averting his gaze to the ground as he scratched the back of his head.

"I-I see! Then l-let's hope we end up i-in the same group then!" I replied, sending him a quick smile.

He looked back at me quickly, nodding his head before he went back to looking at the floor.

"Hey there you two." We heard a voice chuckle behind us.

We both panicked and looked behind us, only to see Kashitaro waving politely to us with a small smile on his face underneath his fox mask.

"Ah, K-Kashitaro-San!" I beamed towards him, waving back to him. He chuckled and nodded towards me, looking ahead of us.

"What are you doing here?" Eve asked, looking at Kashitaro with a blank expression.

Man, he really doesn't express visually does he?

"Ah nothing really. I just come here usually to check up on Ama-Chan is all. Especially during the Spring Festival Event." The fox masked male simply explained, nodding back at the other male besides me.

"I-If you don't mind, c-could you e-explain to me what the festival i-is exactly?" I asked, turning to the fox masked male.

Kashitaro seemed to be that type of person who knew a lot about these type of things, along with cultures and festivities, so I figured I'd ask him.

"Ah of course. I'd be willing to. The Spring Festival is an annual festival that this school holds every spring. The festival is like an entire week dedicated to new beginnings that the season spring gives us. Each day, we do something special such as picnics or outdoor games." Kashitaro explained.

I nodded, sending him a small smile in thanks as I bowed towards him. He chuckled, waving it off with a nod.

Soon enough, we're already at the front of the doorway so of course, we entered the room and wow! This kitchen really is big!

There were many sets of plastic utensils such as forks and spoons stacked up against the walls with plastic paper plates set neatly. The room smelt like fresh dough and strawberries as the scent wafted through the air.
There were rows of ovens that seemed to stretch out forever, each having a pair of mitts ready to be used. Gray granite counters were neatly all over the place, some of them already sprinkled with flour.

"Uwah..." I whispered in awe, looking around the place with complete wonder.

Out of all the schools I went to, none of them had a kitchen set with a bakery before!

I heard Kashitaro chuckle at me and I turned to him to see him gesturing for Eve and I to follow him. We both nod to him, following him further into the room.

He led us to a far room in the front where a brunette sat, huffing and puffing his cheeks out before he saw us, sending us a bright smile.

"Ah! Kashi-San, Eve-Kun, and even Sou-Kun! Welcome, welcome!" He chirped, patting all of us on the shoulders.

"Let me guess. Your here to check up on me aren't you?" Amatsuki said, eyeing Kashitaro who sheepishly nodded, laughing at him. The red eyed brunette sighed, but smiled again, looking back at the fox masked male.

"Don't worry about me Kashi-San. I'm in pretty good shape!" He reassured, nodding towards the fox masked male.

"Now, as for the two of you." He said, turning back to me and Eve with the same smile.

"Welcome to Operation Spring Festival!" He cheered, laughing sheepishly afterwards.

"You'll be in a group of four, but in this case, it'll be you two, Kashi-San, and then me!" He beamed, though Kashitaro seemed a little confused.

"Wait, what do you mean me?" He chuckled nervously, looking at Amatsuki with a puzzled expression.

"That's right Kashi-San! This time, I'm dragging you with me!" Amatsuki laughed. Kashitaro sighed, but nodded with a smile as he continued to pay attention to what the other brunette had to say.

"Now, I want all of you to meet me right here next Monday right after your classes are over. If possible, try heading over during lunch time so we can go ahead of time!" Amatsuki explained, clapping his hands together which made me start to think he was a Sensei I've never seen before.

"We'll be working on the treats until the next two weeks when the Festival begins! Each group has their own dessert or drinks to work on and in this case we got macaroons and fruit drinks!" The red eyed brunette continued, looking at each of us individually.

"And with that, we have to make it as fast as we can! So let's do our best!" Amatsuki finished, earning a small applause from the three of us, though Eve looked like he didn't care much.

I wonder, when would he seem to?

Toward me, he really does seem to care, but towards everyone else, he seemed a bit...inconsiderate?  I don't know how to describe it, but let's hope that changes soon!

"Right! And with that, I allow you to leave!" The brunette beamed as we all nodded in thanks, slowly exiting the room.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I heard Kashitaro asked, the only one left in the room with Amatsuki.

Uwah! Kashitaro and Amatsuki really seemed to be close to each other!

I shook my head, walking out of the kitchen besides Eve as we went back through what seemed to be the same hallway.

I followed him through the empty hallways, only seeing a couple of students still hanging around as they waited to be picked up or waiting for their friend.

We made it to the entrance where wow!

It was raining.

-

(Eve's POV)

After hearing that very, very, long and amusing explanation from Amatsuki in the kitchen, I led Sou out of there.

He followed along as we continued to make our way through the halls, managing to get past a couple of students who were still in the building.

We reached the entrance, where we saw rain tapping against the window panels and dripping down the roof of the doorway.
Cars that zoomed past splashed puddles of water all over the sidewalk.

I looked outside, wondering what outside would look like if I were able to see colors.

Would it still be blue, like Sou's eyes? Or would it still be gray, like the monochrome world I'm still stuck in now?
Because for now, I only saw a hue of dark blue up in the rainy clouds, floating underneath them.

I'm still getting used to this whole color thing.

I turned back to the male besides me who didn't seem to like the rainy weather very much.

"So? Are you waiting for carpool or walking home?" I asked him, trying to bring up any conversation between us as we waited.

"Ah no. I-I'm actually going t-to the s-subway really. I-I'm just wondering i-if I'd really l-like to get wet..." Sou trailed off and I saw him suddenly shiver, rubbing himself to keep himself warm.

I looked down at myself, realizing I wasn't cold at all, feeling only the warmth of my hoodie that I had worn all day. I looked back to the male besides me as he still looked outside nervously.

And I did a decision that I'd probably regret my entire life in this dumb numb world of mine.

I took off my hoodie and put it over the other male's body, patting it twice before I stopped, pushing the front door open, letting in the breeze of cold air.

The male stopped shivering a bit, looking down at the hoodie that I had just placed over him. He turned to me looking back at me with a confused and panicked expression.

Nice.
You managed to make someone you really wanted to know better panic.
Nice going Eve, nice going.

"Eh?! B-But w-won't you get a-a cold? I-I mean, i-it is raining! A-And not t-to mention, your hoodie!" Sou stated frantically through his chattering teeth, handing me back my hoodie, but I pushed it back to him.

Oh please. Like I'd let him get away that easily.

"Look, your already cold and soon you'll be wet which will double your chances of you getting sick, meaning you'll get the consequence of missing out your entire first week of school. I'll be fine because I have two layers of clothing on me at the moment, making me a fair amount of warm, but enough warmth not to get me sick." I explained, leaving it at that.

I raised one eyebrow at him, seeing he was trying to counter me. He couldn't think of anything to tell me back so he pouted at me, putting it over himself.

"F-Fine! Y-You win! B-But I-I'm giving this back w-when we reach my h-house!" He stated back, putting out his cheeks.

I shrugged my shoulders, though I felt the tip of my mouth curve yet again, but only on one side this time as we walked out into the rain.

Why does my mouth keep doing that? Is it having a seizure or something?

We walked along the sidewalk, the rain still tapping gently against the sidewalk and onto puddles that they had already formed.

I felt my hair getting wet, but I could care less, shaking it from time to time.

I occasionally looked back at Sou, who looked around curiosity, hugging the hoodie's sleeves and his backpack straps.

At least he finally agreed to wear it.

We crossed the street to get to the station, having to go past a few shops to reach the subway station.

"E-Eve-San look!" I heard Sou call out to me. I looked at him, stopping in my tracks and saw him pointing at gray little objects growing out of the ground.

He looked at me with a smile but looked back at the fungus and back at me with a curious expression.

He did this at least four times.

"Mushroom." He said, looking at me directly in the eyes as I looked back at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked him, thinking I had heard incorrectly.

"Mushroom! Y-Your hair a-and and actual mushroom! T-They look a-alike! B-Besides the f-fact your wet." He sheepishly laughed, shaking off water from his own hair.

And then it happened again.

A sudden flash of color appeared on his hair, staying there in one place. I blinked a few times, looking at his hair with curiosity.

Brown.

That was his hair color. A color, come to think of it.
I looked down at the mushrooms that were growing out of the ground and the gray started fading, coming back with a darker shade of brown.

I looked at Sou who seemed a bit confused, waiting for me to lead him.I looked back at his hair and now with color, it seemed to be more...fluffy.

So, you know what I did? I let curiosity get the best of me.

I stretched out my hand towards him. I saw him flinch, closing his eyes when I reached right in front of him.

But instead, my hand landed on his head, patting his fluffy, but a little wet head, still looking at the brown that stayed on his hair.

He peeked one of his eyes open, realizing I wasn't doing anything harmful to him and looked up, seeing that I was patting his head.

Sou laughed quietly, letting me pat his head which I was pleased of, patting his soft head many times.

"Fluffy." I muttered, still patting his head. He laughed shyly at my sudden reaction, shaking his head like a wet kitty.

"W-We should g-go now E-Eve-San or e-else we'll miss the subway!" He laughed.

I sighed, but nodded at his good point, pulling my hand away from his head.

We both nodded towards each other and walked down the sidewalk, where we were greeted by a staircase that led downstairs, railings that led people in and out.

And so, we walked inside the train station, waiting for the subway to arrive.

Luckily, when we made it through every bit of security parts,the train had just arrived, allowing us to get into the train easily.

-

(3rd POV)

The two males entered the train once the doors opened, quickly taking a seat down before anyone else could.

The two shook the water off of them, managing to get most of it off of them.

The train started to rumble a bit, shaking a few times before it picked up speed and was soon heading down a dark tunnel that was lit up by subway lights.

"Uwah...T-This i-is kind of fun!" Sou laughed sheepishly, looking at Eve besides him who simply nodded, looking through the station.

The brunette sneezed suddenly, groaning quietly afterwards. The mushroom haired male besides him quickly turned around, looking at the brunette besides him.

"Your sick aren't you?" The mushroom haired male asked, sighing afterwards.

"I-I swear I-I'm not! I-I just sneezed once!" The brunette protested, shaking himself once again.

"Ah sure."

"I-I promise, I-I'm not!"

"Your sure?"

"Y-Yes, really!"

Eve sighed, nodding at Sou in defeat as the brunette laughed quietly at him, shaking his head.

"Y-You really care t-too much!" The brunette laughed sheepishly, sighing afterwards.

'Care.. too much? I thought I cared too little...' The mushroom haired male thought to himself, looking back at the brunette who watched the subway transition into a lighter area of the track.

The mushroom haired male pulled out his earphones, connecting it to his phone as he listened to his music, tapping his foot against the ground with the beat.

He looked back at the brunette who was still looking out the window with curiosity, watching the tunnel transition yet again into the outside where rain immediately tapped onto the window.

He looked down at himself and then his earphones, taking one off as he held it in his palm, gripping it at the tip.

Eve gestured his hand with the other earphone towards Sou, tapping him on the shoulder to grab his attention.

The brunette snapped out of his thoughts when he felt the tap on the shoulder and looked back at the mushroom haired male who was still offering his other earphone.

"M-Me or?" Sou asked, pointing at himself and looking back at Eve who nodded, pushing the earphone a bit closer to the brunette.

Sou looked down at it and back up to Eve, shooting him a shy smile before he took it, putting it in his right ear.

The mushroom haired male nodded to the brunette, letting the other male take his phone to change the songs as they took turns in doing so.

Eve suddenly yawned, covering up his mouth with his hand. He blinked, shaking his head to keep himself up. Sou looked back at him, laughing quietly.

"We h-haven't even gone t-that far a-and your a-already tired?" The brunette laughed, shaking his head.

Momentarily, the brunette himself yawned, quickly shutting himself up as he looked back at the mushroom haired male.

"And as you were saying?" The mushroom haired male said, raising one eyebrow at the brunette.

"Shh!" The brunette pouted as the mushroom haired male rolled his eyes playfully at the other male.

Throughout the train ride, Sou did his best to keep himself awake, growing more tired than Eve was.

"You can go to sleep if you want. It may be a faster way, but the subway does take a long time to reach the neighborhood." Eve suggested, turning back to Sou who's head kept falling down and shot right back up.

"N-No, I-I think it I'll...manage." Sou mumbled through a yawn, but decided to rest his head against Eve's shoulder, who didn't seem to mind that.

"E-Eve-San?" Sou whispered, right before he was about to fall asleep. Eve hummed in response, glancing at the brunette.

"T-Thank you. F-For everything really." The brunette said and with that, dozed off right into sleep.

The mushroom haired male looked stunned at the response he was just given, looking own at the brunette.

Had he really meant what he said? He sounded sincere...though he was tired which would have been the reason why. But maybe he really was being serious.

Eve sighed, patting Sou on the head as he smile softly at the brunette, quickly realizing what he had done.

Smile.

"Your a real weird one..Making me able to do and see... all of these things.." Eve scoffed quietly, looking at the sleeping Sou on his shoulder with a small smile, continuing to let the melody of the song go through.

Maybe he really was able to change.

Maybe he was ready to bloom.

-

(Eve's POV)

"Sou-Kun. Sou-Kun." I whispered, shaking the brunette that slept on my shoulder.

The train was just about to stop and I needed to wake up Sou before we stopped completely and possibly, going for another ride on the train which we would what to happen.

"Come on, wake up." I urged, shaking him once again. He mumbled and rubbed his eye, yawning as well before he turned to me sleepily.

"W-What..? I-Is..Is i-it morning already?" Sou muttered, shaking himself to stay awake.

"No, but we're about to stop and I needed to wake you up is all." I replied, shaking my head afterwards with a chuckle.

Oh looks like I've unlocked how to laugh.
Nice.

Wait a damn minute -

I laughed... I laughed! Again! And not to mention, I feel much more, happier? No. Calmer, actually.
Something's up, but I don't care. But not in a grumpy way of course.

Sou puffed his cheeks out, moving his head before he landed right back on my shoulder, closing his eyes with a frown.

"I-I hate waking u-up." Sou mumbled, making me chuckle at him as I patted his head.

"I do too, yet here we are." I agreed, sighing sadly afterwards. I heard him laugh quietly at me, making me smile towards him.

The train halted and we could hear the loud screeching of the wheels against the railing, wailing though the tunnel before it stopped.

The train shifted a bit and a few seconds after, the doors on both sides slid open, waiting for us to leave and let more passengers in.

"This is our stop. Come on." I said, turning my head back to Sou who nodded, both of us slowly picking ourselves up as we exited the train and its station.

We walked outside where the sky had cleared and I saw what I meant earlier.

Sou's eyes have captivated the sky, the clear sky above us being a beautiful clear and light blue.
I shook my head and turned back to the brunette besides me and sure enough, his eyes seemed to be the same as the sky's.

"Uwah, i-it seemed t-to stop raining!" I heard Sou remark besides me, hearing him sigh in relief afterwards.

"Seems so." I agreed, nodding my head towards him.

"Oh here." I quickly told him. He looked at me as I put down my backpack, ripping out a small piece of paper and writing on it.

"My number...You know, so we can talk to each other and stuff." I quickly explained to him, handing him the small piece of paper. He looked back up at me and nodded with smile.

"W-Well, I-I think this i-is where we'll be heading out then. Th-Thank you a-again E-Eve-San, for everything really." Sou said sheepishly, turning to me with a shy smile.

I scoffed quietly, shaking my head before I quickly nodded towards him, patting him on the head.

It appeared that patting him was now my favorite thing to do to only him since his hair was so fluffy.
And not to mention the fact I don't do this with anyone else really.

"Well, see you tomorrow Sou-Kun." I told him, nodding to him as he nodded back at me, taking off the hoodie on him.

"I forgot a-about this. I-I promised I-I'd give t-this back, didn't I?" He laughed sheepishly, pushing the hoodie towards me. I chuckled and nodded, taking my hoodie back from him.

"Well, I-I'll see you t-tomorrow E-Eve-San!" Sou called out running the opposite direction from where I was heading.

I waved my hand back, watching him run away from the train station before he disappeared around to the corner of the street.

He was weird is what I thought before.

But maybe, he really wasn't.

-

Unknown
Hellooo ( ´∀')

Mushroom Eve
Who-?

Ah wait, Sou-Kun.

Here let me change your name really quick.

-Unknown's username had been changed to Soft Sou-

Soft Sou
Eh? Why this name?

Mushroom Eve
Dunno. Suited you.

Soft Sou
Whatever you say then!

How are you at the moment?

Mushroom Eve
I'm doing good.

Just glad we don't have homework.

Soft Sou
Ah, same here!

If it was English homework, I'd be asking you for your help right about now. (;´∀`)

Mushroom Eve
You'd be no different from anyone else than.

But I'd help you anyway.

Your an exception.× Message has been deleted. Viewer can no longer read it.

Soft Sou
Ah thank you Eve-San!

You'll be a huge lifesaver! ( ´-ω-)

Mushroom Eve
If you say so.

English isn't that bad though.

Soft Sou
Yes it is!

Its like, like, like H-E-Double hockey sticks! (`ロ´;)

Mushroom Eve
Hell?

Soft Sou
Yes that word!

Mushroom Eve
Why can't you just say the word?

Soft Sou
Mafu-San said I'm not legally allowed to swear. (;´∀`)

And I believe him.

Mushroom Eve
I-

I see.

-

Believing Mafumafu-Kun huh?

That's a first.

But than again, he's a first.

And maybe, I feel something more towards him than I thought I had before.

But something I've never felt towards anyone before.

-

×
×
...
(A/N)
Yo, yo, boku wa-

I'm sorry I love her -
If you know who I'm talking about, then mwa.

Anyways, I will be stopping this chapter here and yes! I know it was a short ooooone! So, so, so, so, so, so, SO sorry for that! 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚

Anyways, Eve here is learning to be himself and see colors again! Big round of a applause to him!

And maybe he's feeling something a bit more...

Other than that, hope to see you all soon!

-Ramen Out!💫

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

772 30 10
Mafumafu born as a darkangel holds a power that could destroy the world within seconds soon meets a young prince with other friends, a terrible even...
3.9K 113 19
A young girl, determined to return his brother to his human form. ___ info ; Update status: I'm rewriting this whole thing. The main character is Nez...
8.8K 52 9
If you see these on tumblr, don't worry, I just reposted them there. Do not repost my works on there, I will report you. Title says it all. No smut u...
1.2K 41 8
'·..୨୧˖ 🪄꒰ 🎩 ꒱ ‌♡ 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ✦ IN WHICH... i get bored and write oneshots! they can ra...